The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Very Curious About Sex, Would Love Advice!, would love advice on vibrators, experimentation with boyfriend, etc.
mornington
post Jul 31 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #1

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

Hi Kat, welcome to BUST!

First off, we're a self-moderated forum, so we try not to start new threads - but not to worry. You might have more luck asking in some of these threads: the general sex thread is excellent for all sorts of questions; the ladies in the masturbation thread know almost everything you could ever need to know about sex toys, vibes and the like (or at least they know far more than I do). I'm also going to point you towards the relationship thread (which is in the mating game), just 'cos it's handy.

If you need any help, stop by the community forum as we usually check in there, especially before starting new threads! Hope that helps, and sorry for overloading you with links. Once again, welcome to BUST!

I'm not gonna be much help with a lot of your problem, but, honestly, I would just talk about the love/sex issue. He sounds like a good, solid sort of bloke, and he should understand. I know it's an odd - and can seem a bit weird to discuss - but sometimes it's easier once you've said how you feel. You already know what you want (which, btw, is excellent) and it sounds like you've already started on a good route to it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CuriousKat
post Jul 31 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

Hello all, I am new to this site, so glad that I found a place where I can talk about sex and what it involves. I have been dating this guy for a couple of weeks now, we really hit it off, he is amazing and I am so comfortable with him. I told him that I am not ready for sex yet and he is very understanding and is going at my pace. I certainly am not ready for sex at all, I feel that I need to get to know myself and my sensitive areas before I give myself to him. He is ready though, if I would consent to sex he would have taken me a long time ago. He has read up on Women and how to satisfy them and he said to me that I am calling the shots in this relationship.

Last night he was over and I was lying on him and he started getting hard, I couldnt touch him because it would just make it worse. We are both practicing restraint, its hard though.

How can I tell him that I want to be in love with the man that I am with before I give myself to him completely, because that is what I want, I dont want to have sex just so I can lose my virginity and because he is willing oh so willing, I want the relationship to go on for a few months and I want us to be in love with each other.

I also am looking into buying a vibrator so I can stimulate my clit and G-spot, Ive never been able to otherwise, any advice on where to start, I have looked online and found a couple that I think I would like, is it better to buy online or to go to an adult superstore and buy them off the shelf.

I hope that any of you can help me out, I have been doing a lot of research and I plan on continuing to read up on everything there is to know about relationships and sex. Thanks a bunch in advance!! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 10:56 PM