The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Inebriated Ramblings, stupefied and otherwise stupid things you've gone and done.
sunshine
post Aug 28 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Drinking Ciders and Stouts. Can you guess what the Bartender would call this mix of beverages? I'm feeling good but not out of mind. Damn. Expensive beverages.

--------------------
"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
--Claudia Ghandi

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
seven
post Aug 28 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

Mando,
I'm a newbie, but an old lurker type.... sad.gif sorry....

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Aug 28 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

is that seven?? like, sevenmiles? hi!

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Aug 27 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

i just got ten very very stoned with cute lil cousin who i've never got stoned with before ... excuse me, with whom i've never gotten stoned with before. and his girlfriend.

driving round the block like high school kids. wicked fun. too short. i tried to lure them back to my lair. old party gal that i am.

ouch. you know you're stoned when it hurts to type .....
blink.gif

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Aug 27 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #5

sassygrrl

I emailed both exs (not SC boy) but old exs (one I thought was missing in action) this past Friday drunk off one beer. One responded, which is amazing... But it was this whole "I miss you, we should have gotten married..." email that I sent him...

Bugger.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 26 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #6

bah ha ha ha ha!

hate to say it but been there, done that. actually, we had lots of drinx and had also taken a bunch of g so not only did i lose consciousness mid coitus (more than once) but i had to run to the can to throw up every thirty minutes or so. ve-rah romantical. we were so wasted though that we kept at it until the sun came up. what a couple of loonies we were.

+Quote Post
seven
post Aug 26 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #7

BUSTie

Here is something not said, but...ahem...done...

I passed out, mid sex, with my now fiance. Now that's love.

+Quote Post
dani837
post Aug 20 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(saktii @ Aug 19 2006, 03:18 AM) *

So, I guess it looks like I'll never have a career in politics,

laugh.gif laugh.gif I have the same problem! One night I actually did a little something for Girls Gone Wild but it wasn't THAT bad at all! But I'm trying to get into politics/international organizations, and I hope that never get back to me to bite me in the arse!

+Quote Post
saktii
post Aug 19 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pepper @ Aug 19 2006, 03:33 PM) *

girl, i looked but can't find. better directions please....

oh! Sorry, I didn't realize until i had revisited the site that the links are named differently. Here ya go:
http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2004/08-15/
http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2004/10-31/
http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2005/03-13/

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 19 2006, 09:16 AM
Post #10

girl, i looked but can't find. better directions please....

+Quote Post
saktii
post Aug 19 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

I did go-go dancing for a vaudeville troupe for awhile and earned a pretty notorious reputation for getting completely plastered and taking my clothes off inappropriately whenever we'd put on a show. Now, this is a group of some of the hardest drinkers I've ever known, so my dubious reputation was earned with much love and ribald joking.
*HOWEVER* there was one show in particular that will live on in infamy (and on video) as the night I went a wee bit too far.
We were doing this hilarious show that was themed around the idea of a bunch of WWII era navy types getting marooned on a south pacific island full of cannibals.. I was a "sailor girl" go-go, and so basically my job was just to get up on stage and dance sexy in a skimpy outfit whenever there was an act involving sailors.
Needless to say, it was one of those nights where I didn't remember how I got home.
When I saw the videotape of the show, I was mortified. (I didn't remember the entire second half of the show, either, that's how blotto I was).
There I was, FLASHING MY VAGINA AND FELLATING A FAKE BOMB ONSTAGE IN FRONT OF 300 PEOPLE!
So, I guess it looks like I'll never have a career in politics, but the male bartenders who work at the venue we put on our shows *love* making me the strongest drinks they can, in hopes I'll flash them again.
If you'd ever like to see evidence of my debauchery, check out http://www.dnalounge.com and look for the photo galleries entitled, "Spectacular!Spectacular!"

+Quote Post
ms.gb
post Aug 17 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

i was drunk..actually we all were...which is a requirement for odd topic conversations in my group. some how, talk about asses and fingers in them and doing it in the ass came about....and i blurted out, probably way too loud...."i like a finger in the butt, who doesn't?".....needless to say, the boys in the group were shocked and my friend H was high fiving me, laughing her ass off. i just smiled and drank up.

i mean, what else could you do?

--------------------
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

+Quote Post
dani837
post Aug 14 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh god I have made/said sooo many stupid things when I've been drunk that I could write a book! Really, I'm known for being crazy when drunk. I'm still trying to think about what's the worst thing I've done, but there are so many I can't choose one sad.gif laugh.gif
But the last dumb thing I said/did when I was drunk(last wednesday) was asking this guy I used to like a LOT if he was gay or not, and when he said "of course I'm not" I proceeded to ask him questions about why we never hooked up, why he never tried to do anything with me, why why whyyy! Ahh everytime I remember this, I get embarrased of myself lol

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 13 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #14

uh huh.

ok. drunk posting. I dare not say more. But I am. yep.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 11 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #15

bah ha ha ha ha!! i love it so far girls. makes me want to run out for a bottle of wine. then again, Everything makes me want to run out for a bottle of wine!

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 11 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #16

uh huh.

Yes, drunk text is not a good thing..the best (worst??!!) was when I was on about my 6th martini and third tray of raw oysters with my brother and sister a few months ago (needless to say we were about 6 sheets to the wind at that point) and I thought it would be a good idea to text a friend and tell her about our debauchery.

The next day, hung as hell, I looked at my text log and realized I'd actually texted the person in my phone book right above the friend I thought I'd texted: a completely hot guy friend of mine who tends towards the not-much-of-a-drinker end of the spectrum. He called me a few days later laughing his ass off at me, he thought it was so funny. Oh, and he read the rambling, misspelled, drunk ass text back to me. He was highly amused.

As for me, I wanted a hole to open in the ground at that moment.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 11 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #17

it's cards on the table time

I am sober, but I want to say: Don't Drink and Dial. Seriously. Or even text and dial. That way lies madness.

Have a good weekend everyone! smile.gif

+Quote Post
zora
post Aug 10 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #18

i'M not done raambling. What;'s with all the fucink SOPam in he other sthreasd? I justy looked and there's trips to runnia and trips to datung websites an dthen there;s the hot blonedw wityh the gmial accout. Thesew people makes me sick! I wiyh we could ddet;eds threass. But I LOGVE the loung lady., That;'s like the best thing wever.
No, wait. The best thing ever is my CAT. Geoff. He's sleeepung in emy foot.

tear him a new ass sounds painsfuel.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 8 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #19

(o)(o)

I'll get in on this! I want to call up my ex-friend and ask him who is going to wear the dress. I also want to tear him a new ass.

This is how things would go. In the perfect scenario that is my mind. I would see him and my ex out somewhere. Me looking ever fabulous, with a fine looking gentleman companion. Anyways, I would see them and go up to my former friend, and ask him "Well hey *fill in ex friends name*, I haven't talked to you in a while. I was just wondering, who is going to wear the dress? I haven't seen the wedding announcement yet" Then laugh at them and walk away with cute boy toy. If course, things will never turn out like this. Ever. If it did, I would seem completely neurotic. But at this point I am so in for humiliation. That or telling former friend that in order to make amends, I should tell my ex the real truth about what happened. That would make me look real nuts. But at this point I am all about hurting someone. Okay. Done rambling now.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 7 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #1

well, here it is girls and boys. post away so you can read it and weep tomorrow over what idiotic thang you've gone and done, or weep with joy that you've only let it out in here and nowhere else.

i've had one too many and am SO tempted to call my ex. he'll be in town in a couple of days and has made it no secret that he wants to get together with me. any of you who know my history with Dirty T know that i should know better but maude-damn it! he's a sexy, sexy man and i want some hot ex-lover action! stupid, stupid me. at least i haven't actually told him that. much as drunken me wants to call him up for phone sex right damn now! sigh.

+Quote Post
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 16, 2014 - 05:26 AM