The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Inebriated Ramblings, stupefied and otherwise stupid things you've gone and done.
raisingirl
post Mar 31 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #41

PANTIES! ew.

OH god, the benefit to not drinking on a regular basis is having a reallllllllllllllllllllllllly low tolerance for the sauce. HOly schniekes I am wicked buzzed. I think I shall continue. Yup.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Mar 24 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #42

brown delicious

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Mar 24 2009, 03:32 AM) *
HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I HAD ANY SILVER FILLINGS & ASKED TO SEE THEM.

wtf? blink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 24 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #43

Big Fat Bitch

Fuck 'em all, Zoya!

I was so fucked up on Thursday night. Soooo fucked up. This tool sat down next to me after my friend left. He was really aggressively shoving his right leg into my left, expressing his interest. I thought it was funny that he found this to be a flirting technique & didn't bat him away immediately. He admired my recent pedicure & told me he really liked feet. As time progressed, he asked about my teeth, cos, y'know, I'm a fucking horse. HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I HAD ANY SILVER FILLINGS & ASKED TO SEE THEM. I guess they got him hot. huh.gif Uh, no. I rebuffed him, but he came back for more. I finally said, "Look, you know what? If I weren't half in the bag I'd have told you to go fuck yourself about five minutes after you sat down next to me. I am merely tolerating you at this time. Don't fuckin' push it."

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 24 2009, 01:58 AM
Post #44

uh huh.

reviving the thread. I've been at least pretty buzzed every night for the last 10 days. guess what? I don't give a fuck. guys can fuck off, my shitty fucking job can fuck off, and pretty much everything else can fuck off. yes, I went there. FUCK THE HELL OFF.

ps - you know the best thing for getting rid of a hangover? Take a 3 mile run. Or take an 8 mile hike. Or do a long Yoga session. yes.

pps - I pretty much sound like a maudlin alcoholic there, but whatever. fuck it

ppps - that whisky and water was pretty lovely, though.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jan 25 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #45

the moistiest

the downside to being hammered by 8pm is that you have a tendency to wake up at 3 am sober and hungover dry.gif

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jan 23 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #46

it's cards on the table time

Not inebriated, but opening a bottle of nice Sauvignon Blanc and settling in... to watch a Mike Leigh film. For me, this is the ideal Friday night right now.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 16 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #47

uh huh.

....not really drunk but had enough red wine to just not give a damn. (it's bunnyb and mornington's fault. ha) clearly my recent posts testify to this.

of course the fact I've had a copper implement stuck up my hoo-ha and been dumped in the last week are supporting this I-don't-give-a-fuckery.

+Quote Post
SUPERLUVER
post Nov 19 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #48

BUSTie

hiddenpoet...LOL!!!!!!! i dont know why that struck me as utterly hilarious, but it did. and probably because i know the feeling. i am a little more than cleaning-challenged. haaaaaaaaaahaaa......... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
lananans
post Nov 16 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

zoya -- it happens to everyone. I was just realizing that one of my good guy friends hasn't talked to me since I rambled on to him drunkenly. He was feeling down and to cheer him up I think i told him he was hot or something.. I just hope I didn't say anything that offended him too badly and has caused this lack in communication. I really don't remember.. and still, I feel terrible about it, not even knowing. I also should not drink, because of meds. But occasionally I do.

Currently I am on a self-imposed drinking ban. Until Christmas at least. Its supposed to be for the sake of weight-loss, but also I think it'll help me mentally.

((zoya))

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 15 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #50

uh huh.

...post inebriated rambling - oh god. I feel like an ass, and I can't even remember much of last night. Except that I had no gauge. ugh.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 15 2008, 12:58 AM
Post #51

uh huh.

ok I've just realized that I've forgotten to take my meds for 2 days and i got really fucked up tonite and I honestly can't remember much clearly except a couple of things and I feel like an ass - partially because I'm totally fucked up and partially because I kind of remember babbling on but I don't know what i was saying and I'm never this out of it. and I know I was talking to R and told him he needed to go home because sometimes we need a break from each other and I'm not really sure what I said after that - and FUCK. 1/2 of it was just genuinely being fucked up and I think that 1/2 of it was the meds thing. I know it's ok to drink when I'm taking these, but to gap out like that - it's not good to drink with it. and I've been told. and I just.... UGH. I want a big hole to open up and to fall in. I just don't want anyone to see me.

fuck.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 13 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #52

Big Fat Bitch

I am totally SPEEDING today! The doctor? He gave me some pills around eight or something AM & I am FUCKED UP! I done pissed off somebody, but I don't know who or care because I am HIGH as a motherfucker! I'm not even sure what he gave me, but I am SPEEDING!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 10 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #53

Big Fat Bitch

Seriously, no need to apologize, Bob. We cool. You're one of us, you say what you need to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 10 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

bob, no need to apologize for being honest. take care of you.

I was actually sober but while sitting down on the couch with a glass of wine, I somehow managed to spill it on the comforter, the wall, the floor and a book about wine. I am a classy broad for sure. it would have been less funny if I was shitfaced when I did it, but no, I w as sober. it was my first glass. I crack myself up.

+Quote Post
bob4both
post Nov 10 2008, 09:27 AM
Post #55

Hardcore BUSTie

My apologies for my post here last week. It was inappropriate for the topic and obviously a real downer; not the intent of this thread, I'm sure. I know there are more appropriate threads for those types of ramblings. So, "party on, dudes!". I'll take 40 lashes with a wet noodle (or should that be in the Fun with Floggers thread? rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
"Earth: The insane asylum for the universe..."

+Quote Post
hiddenpoet
post Nov 10 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #56

BUSTie

he told me earlier and i didn't give it much thought until now, a screwdriver and a half in. he wants to talk when he gets home from work tonight!
talk about what? we never make plans to talk!
i hope that this isn't about anything dumb like that i haven't vacuumed in three weeks or something like that.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 9 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #57

Most Likely Procrastinating

drunk again, but happy this time! TWELVE THOUSAND PEOPLE in my neighborhood alone showed up tonight to protest the passing of proposition 8. this is fucking thrilling and we are making history. we may not get gay rights legalized this year, we may not get it legalized this decade, but IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. it is just a matter of time. shit is going down, people are voicing their opinions, and things are changing. i love this motherfucking country so much right now.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 8 2008, 04:40 AM
Post #58

Most Likely Procrastinating

drunk and depressed. one feeds off the other. hooray! i'm going to bed.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 8 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #59

Big Fat Bitch

Jinkies, Bob.

I was gonna come in here & pretty much say I'm loaded, but damn, man. I just sorta sobered up real quick like after reading that.

You did what I guess you needed to do, but, y'know, shout us a holla when/if you're feeling that bad. No judgements, man, NONE AT ALL, just a tad bit worried about ya. You gotta be hurtin' if things got that out of control. I know I come across as a total asshole, but I am a good listener. I gots the time & am more than willing to help a fella out. So, y'know, I'm here if you need me. Really. Anytime. I got your six, man.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bob4both
post Nov 6 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

Had a bad day yesterday and just wanted to get lost in it. So I took an extra anxiety pill...followed that with a couple vodka-mix chasers and ended up at the local adult bookstore, where I played the whore for several men at a glory hole.

Not feeling too good about myself for what I did, while thinking of doing it again. I'm messed up.

--------------------
"Earth: The insane asylum for the universe..."

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 02:34 AM