Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Birth Control Hell! Iud Info Anyone?
tesao
post Aug 27 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #1

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

hi, micorazondiablo! welcome to bust!

i've never had an iud, but i know that there are various birth control threads in Our Bodies, Our Hells. You might want to check there and see if anyone else has experienced the same kinds of problems you are having.

in general, this forum is not moderated, so we try to do things a little bit differently. we try to keep new threads down to a minimum and direct new folks to already established threads where what you want to ask/discuss has already been answered, or is more likely to get responses.

the let's talk about sex topic is for sex, not for how to prevent pregnancy. if you find yourself in doubt, pop into the bust community fourm in the Very Top Topics and ask there if anyone can help you.

I know that it is difficult and confusing at first, but in the end it all works out.

hope you get some responses to your questions and that you have FUN while you are hanging out here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
micorazondiablo
post Aug 26 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

Sooo, I've recently decided to stop my current birth control (orth-tricyclen)-i've noticed a pretty big decrease in my libido and sort of have a problem taking the pill at the same time everyday. i'm having a hell of a time finding reliable info on low-or-no dose birth control--specifically iuds. i really like the idea of not pumping extra hormones into my body and of course not having to worry about birth control (pelvic infections super cramps and endless bleeding, on the other hand, have me just a tad freaked out)--does anyone have any expirience with iuds? cramping? bleeding? what?

another thing: my boyfriend has a pretty big dick and we like deep penetration. will an iud make sex painful for either on of us? Help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 3, 2014 - 01:00 AM