Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vaginal Tightness?, How to get it Back
humanist77
post Sep 14 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #1

belligerently lazy

NOT hummingbird, bunnyb wink.gif

and yeah, I responded to you, ladygemini!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 12 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #2

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

We're not posting because it's a superfluous thread. Your query would be better answered, as hummingbird has already said, in The General Sex thread in Let's Talk About Sex.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
Ladygemini75
post Sep 12 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #3

someone plz comment on this subject. i see alot of people have come here to see comments but none of you have left one. its okay this site is for women who sometime go through different things with their bodies,and believe me im one of them. so plz dont be embarressed to comment. all comments are welcome.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Sep 4 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #4

belligerently lazy

hey there LadyGemini, welcome to Bust! We try to keep threads to a minimum, especially ones with very specific topics like this one-I would suggest trying the General Sex Thread in Let's Talk About Sex. And don't let me scare you off-lots of new people start specific threads at first and are redirected. Hope you get some advice! smile.gif

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
Ladygemini75
post Sep 4 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #5

Hey Ladies!!! I'm starting this lounge because i've been with my boyfriend for almost 3years and he has a huge member. Now when we have sex i've noticed its not as tight as it used to be. i've tried the kegel exercises and that doesnt seem to help. so any suggestions? i hope im not the only one with this problem sad.gif has anyone heard of those love stitches. its like plastic surgery for your vagina. i think thats going to far. so if anyone reads this and has any suggestions plz post........

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 02:19 PM