The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Skinny And Not Happy
anonymoose96
post Sep 25 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

the perfect place for this would be "I bet i could bench press you (the tiny girl thread). http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?showtopic=38158 I have the same problem. For my size I eat somewhere between normal and a lot depending on how hungry I am, but I still get people making accusations because I'm skinny. I'd love to get this thread up and kicking again. See you there I guess!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 24 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #2

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Newbies visit the newbie thread. New threads get passed through Community Forum. As we're mainly a self-moderated board and posts cannot be deleted we try to keep thread creation to a minimum.

welcome to BUST and have a look around OBOH for a suitable and exisiting thread.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
DelRosie
post Sep 24 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #3

Hey ladies- I'm new to the board... so if this a redundant topic I apologize.

So I'm 27 years old, 5'9" and should be something like a healthy 135 for my body type.
I have always had a very slender body- even with good diet and regular everyday exercise (walking to work, performing, yadda, yadda).
Although sometimes I get stressed or sick and I loose weight.
Few weeks ago I was hospitilized with appendicits and am waiting to have surgery. The antibiotics they put me on were hardcore and made everything taste god awful. Recently, I went for a follow-up with my surgeon and I scaled in at 115 pounds- meaning I'm 20 pounds underweight.

When I loose weight like this it makes me incredibly self conscious. I feel sickly looking and I'd like to get this dead useless organ out of my body ASAP so I can try and get back to my normal weight. When guys I know comment about what a "nice body" I have- I get a little turned off thinking there's something wrong with them, and me.

Thing is, I realize I've battled with this my entire life. When I was a kid I was always getting pulled aside by counsleors with accusations of being anorexic. There are points in life where I get super busy and will literally forget to eat. I seriously think I have healthy relationship with food- I have NEVER had a nervous observation about being too heavy- and I love to eat. Just the opposite- I hate being thin and having to retrain myself to "fatten up" every six months. Do other women go through this?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 08:16 AM