The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeing Guys As Only Friend Material...
royvideogame
post Jan 24 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Are all the xbox 360 controller cases interchangeable? I have the limited edition white/black wireless controller that has a bunch of random pictures on it. What I am getting at is, can I use the new silver special edition d pad controller case with the one I have?

Xbox 360 Controller Silicone Case Xbox 360 Faceplate Xbox 360 cooling fans
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
molly
post Jan 20 2013, 10:10 PM
Post #2

When you meet the right guy, you won't want to be "just friends". just my $0.02

+Quote Post
Anita18
post Oct 8 2006, 05:54 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

So I posted an ad on Craigslist, mostly because I was bored. Long story short, I got a ton of replies, and I'm just starting to meet some of the responders. I just met my second guy yesterday, and we totally hit it off...but I'm not sensing any chemistry.

I felt the same way with my lab partner. I work with someone who would be a really good guy to have a relationship with. We like the same things, which is pretty rare since our tastes are pretty eclectic. BUT it just feels wrong to be pursuing him.

Why is it that I see guys mostly as friend material? I'm trying to think if it's because I'm still guarding myself over my first relationship - it was pretty good as far as relationships and breakups go, but I've spent the last 2 years reinventing myself and maybe I'm just not ready to let my indepedence go yet? Or maybe I just haven't met the right guy? laugh.gif

Hmm.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 05:17 PM