Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would You Rather, The Game Of Horrible, Aweful, No Good Choices
femmespeak
post Jan 17 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #181

BUSTie

celine dion. definitely. Either way, you'd have to close your eyes because they're egotistical performers.

As Phoebe in Friends asked, would you rather eat a talking gorilla, or a seeing eye dog (who once rescued you)?

--------------------
Did someone just open a can of spam?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 17 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #182

Hardcore BUSTie

heavy thing on my toe. i'd be warm and i could eat.

ew, but david lee roth. at least he's got a personality.

go to a celine dion or barbra streisand concert?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 17 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #183

heeheeheeheehee!

and eeewwwww! i have to think about that.

tongue stuck to a frozen metal pole outside in winter or drop something heavy on your toe and break it? your toe i mean.

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Jan 17 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #184

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

Pepper! Did you mean to spell "grammar" incorrectly? wink.gif I think that might be what girl trouble was giggling about. It was just kinda funny.

Yeah, I suppose I'd pick the gas.

I'd pick the physical pain before the embarrassment. Painkillers are pretty effective.

Would you rather sleep with David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar--in their current conditions?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 17 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #185

hee hee!
gas. you can hold that one in for a few secs to get outta the room anyhow.
barbie. might be fun!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 17 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #186

(o)(o)

speaking of BAD spelling, it seems that I cannot spell awful correctly. Isn't that nice. *laughs at self*

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 17 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #187

new highs in personal lows daily!

dood! i'd have to say gas, for tommy's reason, plus i work with a guy with the most HORRIBLE breath.... ugh... i can at times smell it across the room....

i hate to be embarassed, but that's what i'd pick, cos you could come up with a crazy story of what happend

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jan 17 2007, 08:17 AM
Post #188

Hardcore BUSTie

Gas, please. That way, I can still talk to people and blame the smell on nearbys.

Would you rather be taken to emergency with something painful (like a gsw) or something painfully embarrassing (like a barbie up your bum)?

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 17 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #189

(o)(o)

Teal eyeliner, at least I could use black over top of it.

Mucus.

Swan Dress.

Bad spelling.

Q-tips.

Bad accent, teeth are very important to me.

Hmmm, something totally vile now.

Would you rather have consistently bad smelly gas (which no amount of beano or anything will make go away, ever) or consistently bad breath (which no amount or brushing, or anything, will make it go away, ever)?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 17 2007, 01:50 AM
Post #190

nothing. i just always wanted to call you salty.

bad spelling. there's always spell check now days. but i love saying bad grand ma!
bad accent. they're funny.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 17 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #191

hey! what's wrong with that one anyhow? i thought it was a good one.

q-tips.
i'm not answering that other one.
or that Other one either. ugh.

bad accent/voice or bad teeth. none of this thinking about how you could change one or the other either, just which one would you choose to have.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 17 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #192

oh pepper, you're so salty. lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 17 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #193

bad grammer or bad spelling.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 16 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #194

god this is brutal:
swan dress, i always thought it was witty, dirty and funny.
qtips. i'd be working at it for years, but still. with sawdust it'd get everywhere.
mucus. quick and easy. i love the smell of turpentine, but i don't like cuts.
rush. then i'd blackmail him into retiring. i'd do the same with jerry falwell, too but he has less clout.
feathers. it's exotic and unusual. b'sides last time i was home my mom lost her mind and decorated the whole house in teal. now teal gives me hives.
no phone. i don't like calling people anyways.
horseshack. atleast you can laugh at it. it's "ironic" and kitchy
fingernails. i skateboard. dirtynails mean almost nothing to me.
no sex. denial is fun. we can 'bate, right?
pam. condie is the worst kind of sell out-- and she has blood on her hands. no stank you.
dirty tub/shower. clean bedding is a simple pleasure.
smell. my ex lost her sense of smell and i can't imagine it, but eating food for texture would kill me.
Tara. paris is balls. the worst of the weathy. dumb, and thinks she deserves her money. she's george bush, young and in a dress. ugh. i loathe her.
cia. they wouldn't really extort me. but they would throw me in jail...hmmm the mafia. they wouldn't bug my apartment...they would threaten my friends hmmm... the cia...they wouldn't...

--------------------

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Jan 16 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #195

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

Bwahahaha!! Q-Tips, I guess. Sawdust would probably cause an infection after a while.

If forced to wear the outfit in public, would you wear Bjork's dead swan dress or her Michael Jackson skirt/shawl outfit?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
kelkello
post Jan 16 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #196

The rest is gravy...

That is positively foul, but I'd have to go with the mucus because it would cause vomiting but not horrific cuts and agonizing turpentine burn.

Oh, I forgot my conundrum...would you rather be limited in toilet paper choices to a handful of sawdust or q-tips (one at a time)?

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jan 16 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #197

cryostat bitch

teal eyeliner, I'd have to say.

Would you rather:

Slide on your back on a slide made of razor blades, landing into a pool of turpentine, or

Suck the mucus out of a week-old corpse's nose?

(okay, maybe that should go in grossies...)

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
kelkello
post Jan 16 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #198

The rest is gravy...

I lived with no internet forever, so I'd have to go with that.

Rush or Jerry? Egad. Rush I guess as long as I could gag him and the lights were out.

lime green maribou feathers for eyebrows or permanently tatooed teal eyeliner (upper and lower lids)

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 16 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #199

(o)(o)

Oh well that changes everything. Except I'd still go with the dirty water shower, at least I wouldn't have to fester in it, like in a bath.

No phone, at least I could still e-mail crud and amuse myself with neaton things online.

Tattoo of Horshak,

Dirty fingernails, because after two days, the dirty underwear is all done.

No sex, as long as there was the masturbation thing.

Pammy, in a second.

Would you rather have to sleep with Rush Limbaugh or Jerry Fallwell?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 16 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #200

Dragon Velocity

Now, I was taking the "dirty bath or shower" to mean THE WATER IN IT, not the structure.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 07:49 AM