girltrouble
post Sep 17 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #81

new highs in personal lows daily!

*chokes*

gah!
babs,ear, bawls.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 17 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #82

the moistiest

oh, that reminded me! i TORTURED stargazer with this one repeatedly when we were in montreal (wink.gif):

would you rather teabag and old man's sweaty balls for 10 minutes, or lick the floor of a gas station bathroom?

and, ch, i'd go ear & babs

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 17 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #83

(o)(o)

would you rather have one ear significantly larger than the other have one nostril significantly larger than the other.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Sep 17 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Dec 21 2007, 12:40 PM) *
Would you rather have to listen to Barbara Striesand all day or Celine Dion all day?

[/color]

Oh maude...BABS without a flinch! (That duet "GUILTY" with Barry Gibb, on a loop, all day laugh.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 22 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #85

new highs in personal lows daily!

bump for no good reason: busties are some twisted muthas!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 21 2007, 07:40 AM
Post #86

(o)(o)

Bwaaaaahahahaha, bunny, that is so true. Where on earth do we come up with this stuff???

I'd go down on the little fucker with biting ants in my mouth, then hope that he died from the wound.

I'd rather have someone lick my eye socket, no way am I licking someone's hemorrhoids.

I really wouldn't want the pube in my teeth, and no one would see the skid marks.

Would you rather have to listen to Barbara Striesand all day or Celine Dion all day?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Dec 21 2007, 03:44 AM
Post #87

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

This thread has reached entirely new levels of disgusting.

Going down on him would mean that his pecker could be bitten off, if the giver was that way inclined. I'd rather have the cow poop on my face than go down on him, though.

Um, the licking of the eye socket; at least that way your own tongue doesn't touch something disgusting. I do hate anything involving the eyes but the other is too awful to contemplate.

Would you rather go through the day with a pubic hair stuck between your teeth (from going down on your partner that morning) or have a little accident and have to wear moderately but a little smelly skid-marked knickers until home later that night?

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
faerietails2
post Dec 20 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #88

donut-lovin' heathen

EEEEEEEEEEWWW, culture! you big nasty!! LOL!

...it on me, i suppose. just so i could fart in its face and kick its eye in with my heel. cuz there's no way my mouth is going anywhere near that shit. *gag*

would you rather have a toothless old lady stick her tongue in your eye socket to lick it clean (i saw it on tv once), or would you rather lick someone's hemorrhoids for 15 seconds?

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 15 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #89

(o)(o)

I'd go for the shake, it could be the size of a shot, in which case it wouldn't be nearly as bad as cow poop on your face.

Ummmm, would you rather have the fundie go down on you or you have to go down on him?

ETA: Oh mygoodness, I just re read the entire thread, there are some sick shit choices we came up with!!!! Made me laugh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
faerietails2
post Dec 15 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #90

donut-lovin' heathen

ooh, i forgot all about this thread!! woohoo!

going off WildWoman's:
hm. i guess her. i can't deal with kids.

would you rather wear a face mask made of cow poo for 5 minutes, or drink a shake made out of mayo?

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 15 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #91

(o)(o)

bumpity bumpity.

--------------------

+Quote Post
aunt agonist
post Apr 5 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #92

BUSTie

just popping in to add...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i clicked the link. i thought i was strong at heart but apparently not. oh god... i can never use normal toothpaste again. it's all gel from now on. oh goooooooooooooood. *retches*

oh and
tell the boss
kill the cat
lick the foot
fuck carrottop
find out the ex is preggo (although gimme a couple years and my answer will undoubtebly change)

+Quote Post
WildWoman
post Apr 4 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #93

BUSTie

I'd lick the foot if I could chase it with some high proof booze. The tooth brush could create small tears in your oral mucosa allowing the bacteria to enter your blood stream quicker. With your mouth being so vascular, i'd say the foot would be a better choice than the e coli ridden bristles of the toothbrush.

Would you rather find out that your NEW boyfriend's ( new but potentially "the one") ex just found out she's pregnant or find out that you're the one that's pregnant?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 3 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #94

(o)(o)

I'd take the cold.

Tell the boss about her whitehead.

Carrot top. I'd lose my mind if I had to listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Muskie, that's tough. I suppose the cat, as long as it died right away, and I wasn't aware that it happened. Ever.

Would you rather have to lick a bare foot off a person who never worse shoes, and walked through, say, downtown Manhatten or use a communal tooth brush cleaned in a shared prison toilet?

--------------------

+Quote Post
muskie
post Mar 27 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #95

BUSTie

Carrot Top, but can I erase his face and personality? Because he kind of has a really hot body and I would totally make him buy me an assload of stuff I don't need. Rush for that long would put me in a coma even Sandra Bullock's adulterous prayers could rouse me from.

Finding out your (recently-ex)-boyfriend of 9 years had sex with your best friend or running over a cat on a country road at night?

+Quote Post
lilyblue
post Mar 25 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

Definitely telling my boss about the whitehead on her nose. I don't think you can recover from the reaction of the hot stranger seeing you smelling your farts.

Would you rather have to spend a month having sex with Carrot Top or a month having to listen to Rush Limbaugh for 24 hours a day?

+Quote Post
muskie
post Mar 25 2007, 06:03 AM
Post #97

BUSTie

Yeast infection, yes it's the first and last time I'll give my vote to a devastating burning itchy pee all the time candidate. A month? I've had tapeworms longer than that.

Taking your boss aside to alert her to the obviously fresh and huge whitehead on her nose or getting caught smelling your own fart by a hot stranger at the bookstore?

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 24 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #98

belligerently lazy

the warthog-they are a bit smaller, and they don't have that one, giant horn (they have two, but they are smaller and off to the sides)

Would you rather have the worst cold ever for a whole month, or the worst yeast infection ever for a whole month?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 17 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #99

(o)(o)

I'd say organ donation, like a kidney. As long as it wasn't my heart or whatnot. That zit thing. Get it done, I just about vomitted watching it. Just get me loaded and we'll take it from there.

Would you rather be chased by an angry warthog or rhino?

--------------------

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Mar 13 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #100

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

that's disgusting! definitely squeeze it!

would you rather be a surrogate for a stranger or go through a painful organ donation for a stranger? (not horrible yucky but horrible hard).

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 17, 2014 - 04:53 AM