The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yeah, I'm Putting Up A New Thread, If You Don't Like It, I'll Have You Beheaded---the Tudors, Jonathon Rhys Meyers is a dirty bird and I love to watch him do IT
jemisoutrageous
post Jul 4 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

grrrl, I know, he got really creepy and sanctimonious and EVIL really quickly and I,too, am traumatized.

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jun 29 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

What the hell? This show is already on tv? I'm in Canada and, well, I guess we just get everything later! I think it's going to be airing on CBC or something.

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jun 27 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

yay, a tudors thread! i love this show so much. johathan rhys meyers is yumalicious, and oh, the clothes! *swoon* i started downloading eps on bit torrent as soon as i heard it was coming out and faithfully hounded the torrentspy website every week for new eps. i'm so sad the season's over. spoiler in white so how scary is it that meek mild-mannered thomas moore who just wanted to hang out at home and not be involved with all that politics and court life is burning people at the stake? yikes.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Jun 26 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

For those push up corsets alone i've wanted to watch this show. Alas, no teevee. Are they on DVD yet?

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Jun 25 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

Showtime on Demand, baby. It is so dirty and tacky and yet I love love love it. What episode are they showing right now? I would think that they would be showing them in order (or at least the premeire a bunch) because they are trying to lure in new viewers, as it is a new show. that's so annoying that you want it and can't get it. Jonathan Rhys meyers is my new boyfrien', btw.

--------------------

+Quote Post
faerietails2
post Jun 25 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #6

donut-lovin' heathen

how did you get your hands on a season one marathon???!

i was dying to watch it, and we finally got showtime, but i don't know what the hell is going on so i'm not watching. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Jun 25 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone else been watching this? I just gulped down the entire season in one hungover marathon and I am OBSESSED. Any thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22, 2014 - 01:54 AM