The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Return Of The Vintage Busties, over 35 & fabulous,dahling!
girltrouble
post Sep 27 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #41

new highs in personal lows daily!

this thread is just another reason to lurve busties... y'all ladies are all aces!!!!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Sep 27 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #42

Lip Balm Aficionado

Yep, I loves my fat ass too. In fact, it's one of my favorite parts of me. I've never, in my 34 years, had a complaint about it from someone who matters to me. In fact I've had adoration of it. An old love once told me it's so squeezable that just he couldn't help himself. He was always walking up behind me in stores and whatnot and smackin' it. Can't say I minded at all.

As for breasticle stretchie marks, count me in on those. I figure they lend character, heh. I pluck the dark nipple hairs, but I've been noticing them migrating upwards, away from the nipple too.

Ahh wb, I craked up at your description of butter pats melting laugh.gif. Since I've never, ever in my life had perky tata's, I could care less about the sagging. I guess if I once had it I could miss it. I'm okay with it since they aren't quite so bad off as to look like oranges (or grapefruits, canteloupes, etc) in tube socks, just yet. I can still pick the girls up when I want. I love my balconette bras from Cacique. And I happen to love the twins madly. But then again, I myself happen to a breast gal, always admiring them. I think all breasts, saggy, small, huge, hairy, whatevah, are beautiful.

I agree missladyj, since I've entered my 30's I could give a rats ass if I fit in to anyone elses definition of beautiful or attractive. I like me just fine, lumps, bumps and all. Wish I would have had that outlook in my 20's and had a lot more fun then, instead of being so hung up on my own body.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 27 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #43

has anyone seen this? i bought the book, the images of nakkie ladies from 0 to 99 are just freaking awesome! it's amazing to see two ladies with a similarish body type where one loathes herself and the other just thinks she's the bomb. a real eye opener.

reasons i love being over 35?

*damn straight, gettin' off is easier, faster and better than ever before.
*i'm not all upitty tightity about natural stuff, whateve's. hair grows, skin freaks out, gas and boogers happen. whether it's me, my partner, kids, random strangers, i handle most of it with aplomb.
*my retro music is better than the younger sets, ha ha! (listening to michael jackson Bad right now)
*i appreciate myself. i'm just too damn tired to question every little thing anymore tongue.gif

i could live without the extra hair though, really. and i don't even shave under my arms! it's the eyebrows, chin and nipple hairs i can live without.
this other weird thing is happening to me too. the skin on my knees and a spot on my ankles is getting rough and patchy like elephant hide. it's just so not nice! how do i soften this shit up man? it's a serious drag, no short skirts for me!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Sep 27 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

I am totally hot sake! I just have to do an inordinate amount of hair removal that I didn't have to do when I was younger.

WB you can talk about your tits anytime as far as I am concerned. this will give me an opportunity to state that the stretch marks on my breast don't phase me at all. Or the fact that I have seriously hairy nipples. I'm not talking about one or two random hairs , I'm talking all the way around the aereola .

G-d I could talk for hours about body hair being like Yufie so eloquently stated hirsute.

and if I wanted to talk about my fat ass, I would. cuz I love my fat ass, cellulite and all. isn't there a book, fat is a feminist issue?

MY FAT ASS IS SEXY

part of why I can say this is that I just turned 34 and one of the great things about getting older is that I have become more comfortable with my fat ass.

ass

heh.

+Quote Post
dusty
post Sep 27 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks, Treehugger...wax doesn't help with ingrown hairs. I'm thinking maybe laser, but it sounds kinda scary.

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Sep 27 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #46

Hardcore BUSTie

Okay not to hog the thread but I just saw the movie "Hysterical Blindness" with Uma Thurman and Juliet Lewis recently - (I know it's been out for a couple years so I'm probably the only one who HADN'T seen it yet!)

...but it's absolutely HIGHlarious! It's an in-depth look at *just* how silly those of us who WERE TEENAGERS IN THE 80'S acted...like, I remember those years, but I had forgotten just how ridonkulous gals like me acted back then...?! Takes place in Jersey in the 80's, Juliet and Uma are like 20?, in the 'pink collar ghetto'...and then it contrasts their lives with that of GENA ROWLANDS (playing Uma's senior-aged mother) and her boyfriend. I laughed, I cried (cuz it's so 'touching, esp. the old fashioned-style senior romance takin' place inside the walls of the VFW!) You can check this out at the library...it's usually just sitting there on the shelf anytime collecting dust ; )~

It took me back to the 80s the way no 'pretty in pink' -style movie really could've...I have to say it's one of my fave movies of all time now!

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Sep 27 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #47

Hardcore BUSTie

Me likey games!!

Reason #3: Once again...orgasms to curl up and die for people!!

Reason #4: Enough experience to know which fashions/styles look fabulous on me (snap)

Reason #5: More money honey

Reason #6: Knowing enough to hold onto said money instead of giving it away for free to the first silly little company that ATTEMPTS to judge and insult me and second-guess Mother Nature : 0

Reason #7: Hanging out with other over 35 chicks who are too cool for school

Reason #8: Fewer catcalls from strangers on the street which I grew very sick of (being young & hot was never *all that* in my experience)

Reason #9: Being really great at a couple things and knowing it (piano, guitar playing) simply by virtue of having done it for 30+ years!!!

More magazine? Hmm, sounds interesting... : )~

~xoxoxo~

+Quote Post
walkingbitch
post Sep 27 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #48

Hardcore BUSTie

So I guess coming in here to bitch about my boobs becoming less full with age and starting the melting pats of buttah slide down my body is now Taboo?

--------------------
"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a f@*#ing cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."
Bill Hicks

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Sep 27 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #49

Lip Balm Aficionado

Looking back over what I posted, and what some others posted, no where did I notice us picking apart ourselves just to point out our flaws. I also didn't notice any discussion of botox injections, silicone enhancement, plastic surgery, or the like. We are just discussing the fact that with age, we are beginning to notice some stray hairs here and there, and perhaps a few new wrinkles. I don't think that by discussing hair removal techniques or moisturizers we are picking on ourselves. Yeah, we may have made a few jokes at our own expense, but I didn't get the impression that any of us are particularly down on ourselves. And I agree with dusty, it's nice to have a place where we can commiserate with others who are in the same boat.

I think we are all pretty frickin' fabulous!

--------------------
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 27 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #50

cryostat bitch

yeah...I'm not meaning to give the impression that I hate the way I look. I think I'm pretty darned hot when I want to be. This is just a place I can kinda "vent" and be completely honest about the way my body is changing with age.

Dusty...have you tried waxing? I'll never tweeze my eyebrows again! One zip and yer done!

I mean, I certainly can't talk about it (chest wrinkles) at work. Of course....I work with all guys. That's another thread, I guess, hehe

Sooo...let's start a bit of a game??

Reason #1 why it's good to be over 35: People start to take you more seriously.

Reason #2?

ETA: I almost forgot...I was going to mention "More" magazine...aimed at women 40 and over. I'm thinking of subscribing. No, I don't work for them!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
dusty
post Sep 27 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #51

Hardcore BUSTie

Uh, I know I'm beautiful inside, but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to be the Bearded Lady, and tweezing makes serious inroads into my time. That is a fact of my life. The fact that I don't talk about it much makes it that much nicer to have a place where I can.

I don't think I remember my eyebrows growing *out* instead of *up* before.

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Sep 27 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #52

Hardcore BUSTie

C'mon now ladies...what's next for us? Fat talk? Please let's not spend this fabulous thread time nagging our bodies...

Our bodies are *our greatest asset*! After all, my fingers don't care what my body looks like...I have *unbelieveable* orgasms every single, frackin day...and l'me tell ya ~ I was *not* able to do that in my 20's!!!!!! Plus - I'm healthy - and I'm not taking that for granted in a world with no affordable healthcare!

TV commercials & tabloids have given us detailed instructions on how to look at ourselves and pick out the flaws. (Bo-ring!)

In regard to the men in our lives: if we ever want them to find women over 35 beautiful, we have to first believe ourselves to be beautiful. Start SEEING the beauty, not the flaws, it's there...it's underappreciated!!

Don't let the ads override what Mom told us long ago and remains true no matter how much botox and silicone are produced and sold by the evil corp's: Beauty STILL comes from the inside. That will never change! *They don't TELL you that because they can't SELL you that!!* Don't forget it ladies...truth: you ARE beautiful!! If you are healthy, there is nothing wrong with yo'ass.

~hugs and smooches~

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 23 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #53

cryostat bitch

LOL MsLadyJ!!! I'm constantly chin-rubbing too! But nobody's ever asked me WHY yet...hehe. laugh.gif

I'm part czechoslovakian...so the "squirrels" on the eyes I can totally identify with.

--------------------

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Sep 23 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #54

Lip Balm Aficionado

Treehugger, I feel ya on the chest skin crepiness. I'm very fair and always use sunscreen, but since I often wear v-necks my chest gets more sun than the rest of me does on a daily basis. I used to use a decolletage cream by Burts Bees but they stopped making it dry.gif . Now I am on a hunt for something similar, that isn't full of harsh chemicals. I should post about that in the skincare thread though.

With my mixed heritage, many of which are notoriously *ahem* hirstute, I can ill afford to tweezerless. Trust me, even a day without them and my razor induces panic, as I know in a few short days I will resemble a sasquatch. So my tweezers and I are inseperable, I would save them right after my pets in the event of a fire. And with my having such insanely mixed up skin (sensitive & reactive, yet oily & acne prone) I can't even wax. I once had the entire top layer of skin removed during an eyebrow wax and that hurt like hell! So if I don't stay on top of them, my brows are like catepillars. And since I entered my 4th year of my 30's, I've been staying armed with those tweezers to eradicate any banzai hairs found elsewhere. Damn stray hairs!

--------------------
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 23 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #55

brown delicious

chest lines. i've only noticed those on white women. i don't know if us brown-skinned types get that. but, i hear ya missladyj on the facial and body hair thing. plus, being latina, taking care of my facial hair is like hacking trees down in the rainforest. if i don't keep trimming my eyebrows, it is like i have 2 squirrels on my forehead.

and my ex pointed out to me years ago 2 stray hairs in the nipple area. now, i have a new area to tweeze. how cute. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Sep 23 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #56

Hardcore BUSTie

I am on constant coarse chin and neck hair patrol.

This morning at breakfast I was rubbing my chin and hubby asked me what I was doing. I had to explain that I have to be vigilant and that I was scanning for the coarse dark black hairs. I even get one in my cleavage that has to be plucked.

+Quote Post
venetia
post Sep 22 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

Seriously though I bet they inject fat into them or something!

Dunno why but out of all my wrinkles it's actually the ones on my finger joints that make me feel strange. My face ones (so far) are cute, but my poor fingers just look like they've seen better days.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 22 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #58

uh huh.

ok, maybe no one will find this funny but me..... but I just had a mental picture of some doctor shooting botox in chest wrinkles....

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 22 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #59

the upper chestal area just gets so much sun. unless you're actively avoiding it there it gets hit pretty hard. i Only notice lines there when i have a bit of a tan and they go away when i've been out of the sun again. i guess whatever you use on your face you can use there too, same kind of skin.

i'm getting the scowly, angry wrinkles Right between the eyebrows. lovely. and the chin hairs are pluckable but plucking there leaves me with spots, oh joy. pimples and wrinkles all at once. i never got a break between those two.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 22 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #60

cryostat bitch

heh...well I never used to consider myself a sun-worshiper...but I have been known to tan a bit. I tend to get bored with lying in the sun.

I'm chalking it up to having dense breast tissue AND being a side sleeper.

Mine isn't just three, it's lots and lots of little vertical lines, like whisker thin,for right now. I'm gonna try the dermabrasion and moisturizing, I think.

Ya know, I don't feel as old as those look..the grey hair never bothered me, even in the pubes...the chin hairs don't bother me too much, cause they're pluckable...and the wrinkles, I'm lucky in that I'm getting the crinkly "happy" looking wrinkles instead of the scowly angry looking ones, so they don't bother me. Butttt...chest wrinkles are a bit disconcerting. Oh, well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 05:19 PM