Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Video Killed The Radio Star, Post Your Favorite Music Videos
catsoup
post Jul 26 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #101

Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.

That whole album had a bunch of good videos. If was pretty good too if I remember correctly. She does (or did I guess, haven't seen one in awhile) good videos - must be the Jackson tradition.

Love the idea of this thread.

Okay, fuck. I keep trying to post my favorite Janet video and it ain't working. It's Got Til It's Gone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 26 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #102

Okay, I'm not that good at starting new threads. This is only my second one so here goes.

This is a thread to post or discuss music videos that you like or dislike or what not. Thanks to pollystyrene for the thread name.

I'll start.

I haven't seen this video in forever. I found it the other day and remembered how much I really liked it growing up and still like it now. It's Janet Jackson's Anytime, Anyplace video that came out in 1993. The song is off her janet album. My favorite of all her albums. I was 11 years old when this video came out and it was one of my favorites. I realize now that I probably didn't understand and shouldn't have been watching it so young. Probably why I'm such a lusty hornball now. As you can see my parents didn't really keep track of what I watched on tv.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 16, 2014 - 11:57 AM