2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Swap Me Beautiful
olivarria
post Jan 8 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello all,
I am selling or trading these BUST back issues; somehow I wound up with duplicates of several issues. Please name your price, or we can barter. I may put them on eBay if no one wants them. Here's what I have:

Fall 2003 Juliette Lewis: the Goth Issue
February/March 2006 Peaches: The Music Issue
October/November 2006 Amy Poehler
December/January 2007 Parker Posey
February/March 2007 Gwen Stefani: The Love Issue
April/May 2007 Charlotte Gainsbourg: The International Issue
December/January 2009 Jenny Lewis

All are in great condition. Please e-mail me at olivarria@bust.com is you're interested. Thanks!

--------------------
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Dec 6 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #2

dude, up to you. i can wait until after the first week of jan. i got invited to a cottage for a week after new years, includes my bday, yippee!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 6 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #3

the moistiest

pepper, i had put most of it away, but i can pull it back out-- next weekish-- i am totally doing a drive-by here....

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 6 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #4

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Sorry, jami, I didn't see this till today. PM me with your info and I'll send those out. Do you do Paypal? I don't know how much the postage will be, but I'll find out and let you know.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Dec 4 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Sep 10 2007, 07:11 PM) *
okay, well since i can't think of anything i need right now, how bout this: i will send out one grab bag in exchange for something you (collective you) made. haphazard scarf? macaroni portrait? third grade diary entry? pulitzer-prize winning novel? something you made with your own two hands smile.gif

i want a grab bag of goodies. i love getting crazy-ass shit in the mail. besides, it's my bday in jan and that is one depressing month in the great frozen north. catlady, check out my profile on craftster and see if i make thangs you likey.

QUOTE(zora @ Oct 30 2007, 12:23 PM) *
Anyone want a bag of like, 60 Homies? No duplicates.

dude, those things are FREAKY! do you think i could give them to little to play with? he likes little things and figures a lot.
i'll happily trade you for something made by me, check out that above mentioned profile.

+Quote Post
jami
post Dec 4 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

<waves frantically> me!!!
ferris bueller and alices resturant!!!

--------------------
You will travel through the valley of rejection.
You will reside in the land of morning mists.
And you will find your home.
Though it will not be to where you left it.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 1 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #7

I have a bunch of VHS tapes I want to get rid of. I'd just charge you postage if you want any of these.

The Ice Storm (1997)
Deconstructing Harry (1997)
Jerry Maguire (1996)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
Life is Sweet (1990)
The Sweet Hereafter (1997)
Alice's Restaurant (1969)
Naked Lunch (1991)
SubUrbia (1996 Richard Linklater movie, NOT 1984 Penelope Spheeris movie!)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Bound (1996)
In The Name of the Father (1993)

I can't guarantee the quality of them, as they're VHS and they've inevitably degraded over the years.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
sarasota
post Nov 21 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #8

BUSTie

Yes please!! i would love to have them! i can post them up here again too when i'm done looking through them so other girls can enjoy too smile.gif

QUOTE(girlbomb @ Nov 16 2007, 10:40 PM) *
Anyone interested in a few years worth of back issues of BUST? I have most of them from '99 on -- just don't have the space for 'em anymore. No need to swap, just want to find these honeys a good home.

+Quote Post
girlbomb
post Nov 16 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

Anyone interested in a few years worth of back issues of BUST? I have most of them from '99 on -- just don't have the space for 'em anymore. No need to swap, just want to find these honeys a good home.

+Quote Post
zora
post Oct 30 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #10

Anyone want a bag of like, 60 Homies? No duplicates.

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Oct 28 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

i just made this hat out of linen yarn, and its so nice but just not my style. its a light green earthy color, skull cap style, and single ribbed. its also about a sm-med size so it wont fit someone with a bigger melon. anyone interested in trading for something cool? craft supplies? crafty shit you made? fun socks?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 28 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #12

Ok, LeBoy and I went through our CD's and found stuff that wasn't even worth putting in iTunes, let alone keeping. I don't even want anything for these, just take them off my hands:

Sarah McLachlan, Mirrorball brand new...plastic has been taken off, but the security sticker along the top is unbroken.

Coverdale & Page, self-titled? has some sticker residue on the cover

The Gathering, Mandylion

Paula Cole, This Fire

Loreena McKennitt, The Mask and Mirror i don't think this is the "enhanced version", though

Sarah McLachlan, Surfacing this is the enhanced version

Sarah McLachlan, Fumbling Towards Ecstacy

The Black Crowes, Amorica sorry, this is the pubic hairless version.

Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill This does not have the extra track, just 12.

Goo Goo Dolls, A Boy Named Goo

The String Tribute to Nirvana

Tori Amos, The Westwood One Interviews....sorry, I can't find anymore info on this. It's not a bootleg, it's just an import I think.

Natalie Merchant, Tigerlily

Dave Matthews Band, Crash

Offspring, Smash

I can't guarantee the quality of the CD's in terms of scratches or anything. To the best of my knowledge, there is none, but I'm not going to listen to them to make sure....but I'm not asking for anything in return, so you may get what you paid for. I'll pay for shipping, no problem!

PM me if you're interested!

ETA: I also have a 10,000 Maniacs, Unplugged CD....and I think I have a taker for the Sarah McLachlan CD's.

--------------------

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 25 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #13

PANTIES! ew.

No one else has cleaned out her closets yet, eh?

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 11 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #14

PANTIES! ew.

I'm not in a rush. It's all good, BIRTHDAY GIRL. wink.gif

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 11 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #15

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

raisingirl - I haven't forgotten this. I just haven't attended to finding something yet. I'm on it!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 10 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #16

the moistiest

okay, well since i can't think of anything i need right now, how bout this: i will send out one grab bag in exchange for something you (collective you) made. haphazard scarf? macaroni portrait? third grade diary entry? pulitzer-prize winning novel? something you made with your own two hands smile.gif

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 9 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #17

PANTIES! ew.

Clear as mud, COCL. I can work with that.

Kitten, the shirt is awesome, I love it, it's a teensy bit trendy but I really like the two layers of fabric and the sequins. It's delicate.

The dress, to me, is an everyday kind of thing -- not that it doesn't make it any less special, but... you know...

Ooooh, I might be interested in swapping for purses. And books, well, that's good, too. Whatcha got?

Wish I were interested in the yarn, but I'm taking a hiatus from knitting. There are so many knitters and crocheters hookers here, I'm sure it's a matter of time before someone bites on that offer.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 9 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #18

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

raisingirl - the dress and the shirt sound lovely. I am interested in them but I don't know if I have anything worth swapping for them. Hmmmmm...if you are interested, send me your sizes and I can see if I have anything? Or maybe you like purses or books or something? Is that how this works?

I would like to do a random yarn swap with someone. Maybe 5-10 skeins in a "Take What You Get" kind of suprise package. Anyone interested?

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 7 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #19

the moistiest

hee hee....hmmm... ok:

The ex's sack: things related to an ex, things needed after a break-up. large top included
Feed a cold: thins related to being sick, things you might need if you're under the weather. think comfort; medium top(s), medium pant(s) included.
Center your Chi: things related to relaxing, hippie-esque. medium top included.
wtf: a random assortment of items; wholly unrelated, a bit bizarre. large top, size 6 pants included

clear as mud? wink.gif

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 6 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #20

PANTIES! ew.

COCL, can you explain your grab bag #2 just a bit without giving away the surprise(s)?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 21, 2014 - 07:27 AM