The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Anxiety Disorder, Anyone else nervouse all the time???
raisingirl
post Sep 28 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #1

PANTIES! ew.

Brandils, we try to keep new threads to a minimum. There is already an OCD/anxiety thread and you can find it here. I will also bump it for you in the OBOH section.

Next time, if you can't find a thread about what you want to talk about, ask in the community thread; we're self-moderated, and aren't keen on new threads being started. If a thread is quiet, it drifts down to the bottom, and sometimes the titles aren't clear. Someone in the community thread will tell you where to look.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brandils
post Sep 28 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

I have general anxiety disorder. Living with this sucks BIGTIME!!! Is there anyone else who has this that is not depressed just always nervous? I am happy with my life but I tend to over worry about things that probably don't have a chance happening. I worry about someone breaking in my house everyday and what I would do if it happened. I lay awake at night thinking about this stupid stuff. I hate to be alone. I have panic attacks almost everyday even though I take medicine for it. It is starting to get out of control and I just want someone who understands to talk to. If anyone can help or just wants to talk let me know. sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 06:12 AM