The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greek!
pollystyrene
post Nov 16 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Apparently bunny bitching you out last time you started a thread like this wasn't effective. mad.gif

I don't get it- you've been here awhile, you know what our board etiquette is, people have admonished you the last six times you did this, and based on the fact that you post and run, you're not even interested enough to continue these threads.

WTF????

Sorry for the bitchiness, but jeez.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 16 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Just so you know, starting new threads is something that is generally done by posting your request in the Community Forum. Especially because we can often help you find an existing thread that will help you find what you are looking for: TV thread.

Thanks. It just keeps the Board tidier.

+Quote Post
divaintraining
post Nov 16 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Did anyone else fall in love with that show GREEK? OH man it was my alltime favorite, and Cappie on it was so freaking HOT. They just started this online show called Rush'd (www.virtualrush.com) where these kids are competing to get a role on the show! Its really funny and made me want to go back to college soo bad!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 20, 2014 - 11:50 PM