6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yay! My First Thread Hehe
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #61

new highs in personal lows daily!

ladies *bangs a gavel* ladies!

is this going to devolve into a brawl about what is better with chocolate (it's clear the answer is mint), when we've got all these talented hoo-hoos to show off? there is a whole world on it's knees, hungry to learn of the wonders of bustie vajayjays!

*whispers*
ps, culture tell your vagina thanks for putting me up on stereo total, funny french pop music! your puss is so continental! i'm curious if it's bilingual too...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 1 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #62

(o)(o)

Hmmmm culture and wholesome?? Unless I'm playing in a scene, those are two words I wouldn't use in a sentance.

and my vagina can make a mean playlist for your ipod.

Oooooh, I like bananas, but only when they are still slightly green. I HATE HATE HATE ripe bananas, they taste too banana-y and smell too banana-y. Blech, reminds me of baby food.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 1 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #63

Big Fat Bitch

Um, I can. And I can argue voiciferously. I hate bananas. That's why I like funnel cake. Fairs usually have both. And a variety of meats on sticks!

Oddly, I don't like peanuts, either. So, I guess my vote would go for mint. Or more chocolate. With some caramel.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 1 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #64

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(missladyj @ Aug 1 2008, 12:39 PM) *
there is no greater food combo than chocolate and peanutbutter.

I'm going to have to argue that chocolate and banana tie for first (I mean, who can argue with this?!?!?), followed closely by chocolate and mint. With chocolate and cinnamon taking third place.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 1 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #65

Big Fat Bitch

Oooooh! Oooooh! Can I use an extra large novelty kazoo instead of farting & maybe mash it up with "Yankee Doodle Dandy"?

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #66

well if it doesn't have to be wholesome then all bets are off.
but.....
omg! i forgot you could do that aural!
(and i can't believe the things you do with your vajajay, like that whole 'speed cups' thing that the kids do now... goddamn that is a talented cooch. and i thought culture's was good when it kicked my ass playing halo on her new xbox.....

...to think all my dingus does is pee. hmph. what a rip off.)

*hops around like she's on speed*
ooh! ooh! do the deluxe version where the rainbows and bunnys and kittys and puppies and doves fly out while you 'toot' god bless america!

that one's the best!

oh shit! this could totally be "busties (vajajays) got talent!" like that show on tv!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 1 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #67

Big Fat Bitch

Wholesome? Does this mean I can no longer pull the "100 rainbow handkerchiefs from my butthole" trick? Cos that one is pretty awesome. I suppose we could switch 'em to my vajayjay & call it the "Miracle of Birth" . . .

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #68

*snickers* bad busties! bad! bad!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Aug 1 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #69

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I could make the cookies penis and vagina-shaped to dirty things up a bit, maybe throw in a few boobies.

Don't worry, there will be a few regular cookies for those who want wholesome. biggrin.gif

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Aug 1 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #70

go ahead . . . push the button!

wha what? this isn't wholesome? damit! i thought when ever cookies were involved it was automatically wholesome. well shit! guess i'll have to settle for cookies ans totally not wholesome entertainment. woohoo!

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #71

wait... we have to do wholesome entertainment? fuck. there goes my repitoire....uh...oops?
aural, culture? do you guys do wholesome?

aw fu.....udge.... fudge. i know you don't. i'll call the magician...

*tiptoes over to get 3 of each cookie, shoves them in her pockets to find melted later as she takes out her cell phone*

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 1 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #72

Hardcore BUSTie

there is no greater food combo than chocolate and peanutbutter.
lilac, get on it! cuz I will eat them.

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 30 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #73

go ahead . . . push the button!

woohoo! good wholesome entertainment! and cookies!

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 30 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #74

cryostat bitch

<snork>

I love you all. wub.gif That is all.

*grabs a PB cookie and sits to watch the fun*

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 30 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #75

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Oooh, peanut butter cookies sound good, adding chocolate chips sound even better, or maybe finding that monster cookie recipe my mom has around here.

I wonder if I make them, if anyone would eat them...

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 30 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #76

heh... you're all about the floods.

nah it wasn't as bad as a clusterfuck. but enough of that! we've got cookies!!!! and in even better news, sock munky is going to come back to me! i hearts me some sock munky!

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 30 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #77

(o)(o)

Ohhhhhhhh that's right, it's all flooding back to me now!

I now recall that entire clusterfuck, too.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 30 2008, 09:46 AM
Post #78

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

We keep a cookie scented candle going on the desk here at work and it didn't bother me until today...now I really, really, really want some cookies. Anything I buy at the store just isn't going to suffice. Maybe I'll cheat and get cookie dough on the way home and make some tonight. Not the same as from scratch, but better than nuthin'.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 30 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #79

wait, you don't remember what bbb is?

kee-rist! you're supposed to be the CEO of it! this is not good. if this gets out there might be a hostile make over...er...take over!

bbb is the bust butt buddies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 30 2008, 08:13 AM
Post #80

(o)(o)

teehee,

Pugs, you're great! Ooooh cookies, it's been years since I've had peanut butter cookies

AP, what's on earth is BBB??? I'll bet it's something obvious, but I'm not at the top of my game.

And I have to say Tea Tree Oil works wonders on Mosquitos bites and ezcema (sp?)

I remember kickit times three.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 03:06 AM