The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Take It Outside, the thread for disagreements & derailments
candycane_girl
post Oct 9 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh lordy, I don't know what else to say except that I agree with all of you ladies!

Although I once agreed with one tiny thing that he said, I was pissed off when I mentioned going off my meds under my doctor's supervision and got this as a response:

"Okay, first off, never even contemplate that unless the side effects are incredibly severe. For example, I was once on Zoloft and my emotions would go from ecstatic to depressed inside of a minute! That scared the hell out of me. You DO have to be very firm with a doctor when you are going out of your mind from medication's effects!"

Um, excuse you? Who the fuck do you think you are? I shouldn't go off my medication unless I have severe side effects? Fuck off. I'm going off my medication because I don't need it anymore and my doctor agrees with ME.

And I just have to reiterate what starpiste said. I used to post in that thread and now I don't because I'm sick of your lame-ass "I know everything and poor me my whole life has been a big obstacle but I've overcome it " response.

I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to Busties!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 9 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #2

(o)(o)

I read the last line in one of his posts, I just want to help, somehow.

Why not try shutting the fuck up? that'll help.

The fact that there are busties who lean on other busties for support and don't want to go in these threads is disgusting. Yaaaah, that's really helping.

Why not go have a pity party of his own.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 9 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #3

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

LOL, bunny.

Kitten, that was definitely a healthy expression of anger. I think he should avoid dark alleys for awhile.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 9 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #4

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Why whatever do you mean, polly? I dislocated my shoulder trying to twist your arm! wink.gif.

That first paragraph to kitten would put a nail in anybody's coffin; how completely and utterly condescending of him. I'd call him a twat but I don't want to lower myself to name calling because that wouldn't be passive aggressive either.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 9 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #5

I'm going to break the "one you'll never send" part of the letters thread and post this, after bunny's urging (really had to twist my arm, huh? tongue.gif )

QUOTE(starpiste @ Oct 8 2008, 09:47 PM) *
Dear man posting in a certain thread,

I hate you. You're condescending and clueless about how your advice comes across. You don't even get when someone wants advice or when they just want commiseration. It's keeping me from posting because I don't want to read a trite, know-it-all response. And I even feel crappy when other people get them. fuck. I like that thread. It has been a place for me to share and vent and give hugs. I hate you. go away.

S.

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Oct 9 2008, 09:03 AM) *
Dear man who I'm pretty sure starpiste is referring to,

This is why we don't want you here. You have a myopic view of a complex issue that's different for everyone and have no clue of the irritation you're causing.

It really, really pisses me off that Busties feel they can't even post in the thread because they'd have to deal with you.

I know you think you're being helpful, but you're not.

I know you're going through this yourself, but what works for you doesn't work for everyone and not everyone with the same issues is automatically get along with each other.

I know you're going to take this really personally and and want to post some "woe is me" martyr comment, but that's too bad.

I hope you get better and find happiness somewhere, I really do- I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone, but I care more about the Busties who have established themselves here and get along with everyone else than someone who's repeatedly made an ass of themselves and has been asked to go away.

I'm sure there are lots of places where your advice would be appreciated. This just isn't it.

Please just go away. Do not apologize, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars, just stop posting.

~Polly

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 9 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #6

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

kittenb, I find your remark to be a mite offensive. Do you honestly think I'm being rude? I don't. I don't know if that's what you meant, but that's how I interpreted it. Passive aggressive comments really aren't helping either I or the people who post here. You've got to find a healthier means of expressing your anger, I think. Please, don't do that again. It would be nice if you were more assertive in manner, but not aggressive either. Aggression or passiveness won't help you get the response you want out of me, or anyone else for that matter in most situations. They have their place, but not in this instance.

I've read that some of you on the trolls thread think that I'm arrogant, self-righteous or even just panicky. I am none of those things, because I really don't feel that way. I just don't want anyone to make the same mistakes I have if I can at all help it. Nobody deserves to make themselves feel like crap. That's why I responded the way I did. Since you can't hear my tone of voice, you have no idea what I'm feeling right now, so please don't make assumptions. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any. When I'm feeling messed up, I know that I don't think clearly, so having someone remind me of the truth helps.

Thanks for listening calmly, I really appreciate it.

I was trying to be offensive. I don't even think I was being passive about it although, you are right, I would have been less passive had I simply written, "Funk, you are being rude." You are arrogent and self-righteous. You act as though because something might be true for you, if must be true for everyone. You talk down to the people on the Depression thread by completely denying the thought that simply because someone experiences depression they are therefor incapable of making any choices of their own. Who the fuck do you think you are?! It is pissing me off more than I can even say here that the Depression thread, a needed place of compassion and support, is becoming, "Funks Views On Life Today."
And fuck "listening calmly." You don't get to tell me to be quiet and you don't get to tell me how to express myself. Remember all the accusations of being sexist? It is comments like that that made several of us realize that you are a sexist.
Just because you have been depressed does not make you an expert on the situation. I dye my own hair. That doesn't make me Paul Mitchell.
I think you are an idiot and I wish you would go away.
However, thanks for providing me with a "healthier" way to "express my anger." smile.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 8 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #7

new highs in personal lows daily!

i disagree, vixen.

my question was about how things are done in the lounge. my case in point was the ad or pushing for a trolligator, my point was that i took a lot of shit for questioning debbie, and taking a stand when i believe in it. i don't see anythig wrong with asking when has pepper ever done anything to change things around here. to stand for something instead, as i have said, of just going along. i was being very specific. i didn't ask the question as a general one. it's not about, "did you post?" she's an old school bustie, so that's not something that i question. i think, vixen, you missed the context: her post to me, if you read it, was chiding me, in large part, for taking on debbie. if she says that she stands up for things when she feels it, i simply wanted to know, "like what?"

i think that is a perfectly valid question.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post Oct 8 2008, 09:46 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

while we are on the topic, pepper, what have you stood for? still not "hissy fitting," just asking, other than yesterday, i can't recall a single thing. i'm not trying to belabor a fight or any such thing, but since you say you do when you feel it, refresh my memory.... because i'm curious. i've taken a lot of shit for the things that i've done, what have you?

This question only makes sense if you're viewing Bust as an arena, which it maybe has felt like sometimes, not ...well what it is, since everyone has a different reason why this place is important to them. I hope no one at bust ever feels the need to defend themselves on this point or feel beholden. Why should participating here or this very conversation become a power struggle? Quite frankly anybody here who's advice, wit, outpouring, skills, empathy, graciousness or just plain silly has helped me through a lonely day has done a great deal by my lights, truly. That includes a lot of people, that includes Pepper and it includes YOU!

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 7 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bunnyb @ Oct 7 2008, 02:17 PM) *
I'm sorry I made you feel that way, erinjane. In describing how I felt, I did exactly what I was condemning and for that I am sorry (I think that was what pepper directed at me too). I don't know, I think I was just trying to get across that people are incredibly sensitive just now and maybe people should take that into account (as should I). I'm not trying to silence anyone, I just want people to consider the addressee before posting; I don't mean don't express your opinion but when you're saying the same thing as twenty posters before you? is there any real need? BUSTies are some of the warmest, most caring and supportive of people but we can also be cruel, unintentionally most of the time but still cruel, and I'm just saying that sometimes we should reign the cruelty in (and now for the backlash...)

gt, I hope you don't leave because you are an integral part of the lounge, however popular/heartfelt/fiery/flawed/funny/opinionated/film theoretical you may be. However, as you said to me: put yourself first and love yourself more than you do the lounge.

I agree. Actually, to be honest, another reason I don't post in those threads often is usually someone else has already said what I was going to 5 times over (hence my little pop to say I agreed with pepper). tongue.gif
I still like it here, and I hope you don't leave GT. I think we are leaning towards being cruel and defensive lately, probably to do with the troll issues that have been going on recently. You're definitely right about the sensitivity part. Oh the internetz. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 7 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #10

thank you bunny, that's awful sweet of you. i'm thinking i'm just going to avoid threads with any sort of meta discussion of the lounge, you know any place where we talk about the lounge and not the topic, or where the lounge is the topic. if i start having the same problem, then i'll just excuse myself, but i'm hoping that ignoring all of that will keep me from getting stuck on stupid again.

and thank you so much for quoting my words back to me. *snickers* you are the sweetmost eva! and so wise! wink.gif
((((((bun bun cool.gif))))

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 7 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #11

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

QUOTE(erinjane @ Oct 7 2008, 06:43 PM) *
I think bunnyb made a good point that she feels like others are trying to invalidate her feelings. But I feel like I can't even post in those threads because bunnyb's post made MY feelings feel invalid.

I'm sorry I made you feel that way, erinjane. In describing how I felt, I did exactly what I was condemning and for that I am sorry (I think that was what pepper directed at me too). I don't know, I think I was just trying to get across that people are incredibly sensitive just now and maybe people should take that into account (as should I). I'm not trying to silence anyone, I just want people to consider the addressee before posting; I don't mean don't express your opinion but when you're saying the same thing as twenty posters before you? is there any real need? BUSTies are some of the warmest, most caring and supportive of people but we can also be cruel, unintentionally most of the time but still cruel, and I'm just saying that sometimes we should reign the cruelty in (and now for the backlash...)

gt, I hope you don't leave because you are an integral part of the lounge, however popular/heartfelt/fiery/flawed/funny/opinionated/film theoretical you may be. However, as you said to me: put yourself first and love yourself more than you do the lounge.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 7 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #12

honestly, i had no issue with you, ej, i took your post as just that. you posted you agreed. pepper, however, quite clearly eluded to me without saying my name. so, i said something. this is what i always do. it's fucked up. often i can't help myself.

really, i understand feeling attacked, but to me it was always more important to participate, even when i feel attacked. having a say in matters is more important, but i realize i've been alienating busties, some of whom i adore--ggg being one of them. i know there are busties who, long ago, have hurt me severely, there was someone who attacked me in a way that cut me to my heart, and several busties who attacked me, after i had bit my tongue, after i got several transphobic slur filled pms from them. they kept defending that person and piling on me and i carry that hurt around with me. i think that is why i've done what i've done, but i also realize that i've caused just as much hurt. i can see what i've done, and some of it i'm ashamed of, but pushing for a trolligator, or talking about the ad? not an ounce of shame. i'm proud of it.

i think, however, there are many people who are unnerved when when someone makes waves be they for good or ill. what's more i have been indiscriminate. i haven't just fought for things that i think have been worth it. i fight about everything. even i know it's stupid. i've got this line from shakespere going in my head, right now, and it suits my behavior round here to a tee:"[paraphrased] [you are] as soon moved to be moody as moody moved. no--, if there were two of you, there would be none shortly for one would kill the other. you would quibble with a man for having a hair more or a hair less in his beard that you have, you would quibble with a man for cracking nuts, having no other "raisin" than because you have hazel eyes." i've argued about arguing. for no good raisin.

it's been kind of funny to me when people i think the world of, like mouse, say something to me, but before they do, they couch their posts, and then brace themselves for my tongue lashing, when there was none forthcoming. obviously my behavior is "broken" even now, when i am trying to come across as calm, reasoned, i am took to be flying off the handle. when i am nice, i am taken as angry. i can't say this isn't a castle of my own making. i knew i was in the wrong, but when i felt attacked all of that old, deep, hurt comes back. i realize now, i really can't help myself. i can't. it seems in this affair i have zero self control. i love the lounge, but in a lot of ways there is a lot of pain here for me, and i take way too much of it personally, so i'm going to take me out of the equation. i think not only will the lounge be better for it, hopefully i will too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 7 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Oct 7 2008, 12:35 PM) *
so if i reply then it's just another hissy fit? i can't even defend myself from some of the things you assert in this post, that aren't true?

no 'hissy fit,' here, pepper, i'd like to make a case for my actions. if you think i'm wrong, feel free to reply.

you're right. completely right. i badgered debbie to create a trolligator, after years of putting up with steve. guilty as charged, i pushed for it, because i felt it was something that was needed. steve had been doing his thing around here for years.

but don't get it twisted: i didn't want the job. i said it in my posts. i said it in my pms to debbie and L[sup]3[sup]. i said it repeatedly. i thought i'd be awful at it. i'm too hot blooded. do me a favor, pepper, go back and look. read my posts. i'll do more for you than you did me-- i'll give you the benefit of the doubt-- i don't think you meant to meant to make me look shady, it's just easy to remember it that way. i thought it should be up for a vote-- and we all know i am certainly not the most popular bustie around here. so i can see how you might, wrongly, think that my motives were selfish. i'll just take that as an honest mistake. after all, if there was a poll, my bet is that i would be only slightly above steve. my flaws are obvious and numerous. hell, i don't think you had to strain to write that post about me. any number of busties could rattle off that list without batting an eye. but let's make this clear: i didn't jockey for the job. not at all.

what's more pepper, i'll challenge you: if you, or any bustie can find a post where i did jockey for it, post it, and i'll not only admit that i was wrong, but i'll put it in my sig as a way of my eating humble pie.

in spite of all of that, debbie made me the trolligator, and my thinking was, that since i made the stink, i should put my money where my mouth was, so i did it. i took it too personally, i got my feelings broke over and over, and still busted my ass for this site. because i thought it was worth it.

but when you say this:

i'm really going to have to shake my head, smile and give you the benefit of the doubt here again:
first, a little refresher course, because i think there is some revisionism here. before the trolligator we were waiting 3 days, sometimes a week for the lounge lady (except for lysa), to even bother to delete even one of steve's posts. steve spend every 4 day weekend posting 24/7. steve would post on average post atleast 100 time or more on these weekends. the job was done by an intern who often didn't do the job.

having spent more than two weeks checking the site for hours on end, waking up early and going to bed late, i do i think that their job was easier that the job i "did for 15 minutes." adressing the sarcasm in that line is tempting, but, i'll refrain.

as i've said before, i think it is worth making a stink about somethings. i thought it was worth it to make a stink to get a trolligator, and like it or not, it got the job done.

i also think that it's worth making a stink about the ad in the corner. debbie has been at best an absentee parent to the lounge, but the first active thing she does is create more ad space? i'm sorry but that stinks.

i think ggg, and the rest of you, are right about this much: i have been acting like a troll of late. i've been training my fire on busties, and i've been taking it all way too personally. so i won't post in the community thread, i won't post anything about the mechanics of how the lounge is run, or comment on it. i will stick strictly to posting about the topics. i won't even post about trolls or in threads about trolls. i won't post to debbie, or even steve, when he changes his name and comes back and the trolligator job is given back to an intern. after this little conversation is done in this thread, after pepper's posted all the times i've said i would be the best trolligator and i was shouting "pick me!" you can have it, it's all yours.

[/color]

My issue GT, wasn't that you were getting angry and making angry posts about it. I didn't see a problem with that. It's when others reply back with their OPINION of the situation and you get angry at those posts or folks ask questions in the community forum and people tell them to cool off and wait a while. But we don't work at the lounge and many of us are checking in once a day from work so how do we know that when something happens it 'just happened' and we should take the time to 'cool off' before we ask a question about it?

That's the main reason I just lurk in these kinds of discussions because I feel the same way you do...attacked. If you post something like this, and I reply, you feel attacked, but then if you reply back to me, I feel attacked. That's where the problem comes into it for me. It seems like lately everyone gets so defensive when someone posts their opinion and take on a particular situation, instead of just posting differing opinions and discussing it. I think bunnyb made a good point that she feels like others are trying to invalidate her feelings. But I feel like I can't even post in those threads because bunnyb's post made MY feelings feel invalid.

Wow, that reads as confusing. Makes sense in my head though.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 7 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #14

that's your right to pitch a hissy fit if you like and to insult and insinuate about the people who don't jump on your band wagon. i personally think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill because you like being the center of attention. so here's a little fuel for your fire, i am sure that you'll milk it for all that it's worth.
-pepper

so if i reply then it's just another hissy fit? i can't even defend myself from some of the things you assert in this post, that aren't true?

no 'hissy fit,' here, pepper, i'd like to make a case for my actions. if you think i'm wrong, feel free to reply.

first you badger the hell out of the PTB to make you a mod and then you ditch the whole thing in a huge fit saying that "we" don't understand how tough the job was blah blah blah and Then you turn it around and do the very thing you freaked out about all over the PTB.

first things first:
don't get it twisted: i didn't want the job. i said it in my posts. i said it in my pms to debbie and L3. i said it repeatedly. i thought i'd be awful at it. i'm too hot blooded. do me a favor, pepper, go back and look. read my posts. i'll do more for you than you did me-- i'll give you the benefit of the doubt-- i don't think you meant to meant to make me look shady, it's just easy to remember it that way. i thought it should be up for a vote-- and we all know i am certainly not the most popular bustie around here. so i can see how you might, wrongly, think that my motives were selfish. i'll just take that as an honest mistake. after all, if there was a poll, my bet is that i would be only slightly above steve. my flaws are obvious and numerous. hell, i don't think you had to strain to write that post about me. any number of busties could rattle off that list without batting an eye. but let's make this clear: i didn't jockey for the job. not at all.

what's more pepper, if you can find a post where i did jockey for it, post it, and i'll not only admit that i was wrong, but i'll put it in my sig as a way of my eating humble pie.

in spite of all of the fact that everybody knew i'd be a horrible trolligator, debbie gave me the job, and my thinking was, that since i made the stink, i should put my money where my mouth was, put up or shut up. so i did it. i took it too personally, i got my feelings broke over and over, and had, what even i will admit, were a dozen 'hissy fits' and still busted my ass for this site. because i thought it was worth it. i'll not apologize for that.

while we are on the topic, pepper, what have you stood for? still not "hissy fitting," just asking, other than yesterday, i can't recall a single thing. i'm not trying to belabor a fight or any such thing, but since you say you do when you feel it, refresh my memory.... because i'm curious. i've taken a lot of shit for the things that i've done, what have you?

but back to the topic at hand: you're right about the first part, you're absolutely right: i badgered debbie to create a trolligator, after years of putting up with steve. guilty as charged, i pushed for it, because i felt it was something that was needed. steve had been doing his thing around here for years, when we had tried everything under the sun to get rid of him, and she was unwilling otherwise. we pleaded, polled and posted, all to no avail. debbie paid us no nevermind, so i pushed. guilty as charged. i pushed cos nobody else was going to and it needed to be done.

but when you say this:
do you actually think that their job is any easier than what you were doing for 15 minutes?

i'm really going to have to shake my head, smile and give you the benefit of the doubt here again:
first, a little refresher course, because i think there is some revisionism here. before the trolligator we were waiting 3 days, sometimes a week for the lounge lady (except for lysa), to even bother to delete even one of steve's posts. steve spend every 4 day weekend posting 24/7. steve would post on average post atleast 100 time or more on these weekends. the job was done by an intern who often didn't do the job.

having spent more than two weeks checking the site for hours on end, waking up early and going to bed late, i do i think that their job was easier that the job i "did for 15 minutes." adressing the sarcasm in that line is tempting, but, i'll refrain.

as i've said before, i think it is worth making a stink about somethings. i thought it was worth it to make a stink to get a trolligator, and like it or not, it got the job done.

i also think that it's worth making a stink about the ad in the corner. debbie has been at best an absentee parent to the lounge, but the first active thing she does is create more ad space? i'm sorry but that stinks.

i think ggg, and the rest of you, are right about this much: i have been acting like a troll of late. i've been training my fire on busties, and i've been taking it all way too personally. so, to be on the safe side, i won't post in the community thread, i won't post anything about the mechanics of how the lounge is run, or comment on it. i won't start new threads etc. i will stick strictly to posting about the topics. i won't even post about trolls or in threads about trolls. i won't post to debbie, or even steve,nope, after this little "hissy fitless"conversation is done in this thread, after pepper's posted all the times i've said i would be the best trolligator and i was shouting "pick me!" i'm done.

it's all yours.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post Oct 1 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #15

Super BadAss

Alrighty. GT, I think you are great, but you need to chill out on Moderating, questions about moderating, etc etc.

You're taking things way too personally (especially for the internet) and you are acting like a jerk. You have no right to condescend to BUSTIES asking a question about moderation, you even stated you are not a moderator anymore, so just RELAX.

Seriously, you bring this energy in that people are attacking you, when they aren't, then you fly on the defensive and it makes this place, frankly a place I don't want to be and I ask myself why I come back.

Take a few seconds to back away from the keyboard and just chill.

One thing you need to learn about the internet is that you don't "lose anything" by shrugging off a poster who annoys you, or says something stupid or ignorant, by just ignoring them. By engaging in all of these e-battles with trolls and now with BUSTIES who are just curious about board goings on, you are really giving away more of your power than teaching them anything.

Think about. You won't self destruct and the BUST board will still go on, if you just shrug off the Steves and Ronias of the internet. Believe me, I used to over engage trolls and get caught up in e-drama, and it is just a waste of time. You're better than that, and I care about you.

*now to brace myself for the lashing that will ensue."

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 23 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #16

dood. i can't believe that you interrupted that thread where a bustie is going thru some serious shit to make it ALL ABOUT YOU.

you have got some nerve, funk. look. you fucked up in a lot of ways in the lounge, but if you really want to be a part of this community you need to suck it up, listen to what we said about you and change what you do. but this sort of horseshit is not likely to make you friends. but i'm with polly, stay if you want to try to learn, leave if you can't suck it up. i don't care which.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 23 2008, 04:30 PM
Post #17

First of all, don't single me out as the one saying not-so-nice things about you. You've been disliked all over this board, something you've brought upon yourself.

Despite our repeated hints (eventually not-so-subtle ones) to back off a little, integrate yourself into our existing conversations, you chose to continue to shove your way in and tell us needy wimmin how it should be.

Stay or leave, I don't care, but don't expect us to feel bad for you when you've continually disrepected our space, feelings and requests.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 17 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #18

brown delicious

russia, this is the wrong thread to post your question. there is a thread in the media whore thread called friendship by degrees...you might want to post your question there.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
thenewrussia
post Sep 17 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #19

BUSTie

Does anyone have Facebook? Does anyone play the apps? I got a new Facebook account and actually like some of the apps. I've heard mixed feelings about them.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 7 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Pacifism kicks ass!

Looks like the old version of this thread was accidentally deleted, so it was suggested that it be revived. Well, here it is!

+Quote Post
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 04:05 PM