The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
culturehandy
post Sep 29 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #1

(o)(o)

Cloverbee????? WOW!

it's busties resurfacing.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Perilous
post Sep 29 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #2

Holy Moses! I wasn't aware that there was a troll amongst us with my namesake or close to it!! I used to be Cloverbee (I think). Clover-something anyway. Way back when. Don't have as much time to lurk but I will be posting up a storm when the mood strikes. ~Maybe I should change my name...hmmmm....~ Don't want to arouse suspicion.

+Quote Post
SUPERLUVER
post Sep 29 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

i guess you could say im new, although i have been lurking here for years!! i used to have a different user id, cant even remember it now, and i just got my new login set. yay!!! im part of the bestest group of chickies out there!!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 29 2008, 11:43 AM
Post #4

new highs in personal lows daily!

i pm'd peril, they said they posted under the name "Clovercole" or something. didn't seem to know. i don't remember clover cole, but that doesn't mean much. i for one am not ready to call perilous a troll, just a poorly chosen nic for the lounge right now. i think she may have just reminded steve he used to post under the name PT. steve=FN+PT+?

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
del
post Sep 29 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #5

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while now, and decided to maybe start posting a bit.. but yes, probably mostly in the Our Bodies, Our Hells forum where I usually lurk.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 29 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #6

(o)(o)

Polly, I noticed that, too. But then read the posts.

I remember venusindisguise!

Perilous, who did you used to be?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 29 2008, 08:11 AM
Post #7

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Just to be sure, Perilous and PerilousTimes are two different people, right? One's a troll and one's not?

It's just a weird coincidence that they both show up at the same time.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Sep 28 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi hellcat! I remember you. Welcome back!

+Quote Post
hellcat
post Sep 28 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #9

BUSTie

I can't remember if I've reintroduced myself or not? Like Perilous I hope to be making a come back to these boards. I used to post as venusindisguise and at the time spent a lot of time in Smells Like Teen Spirit, DUDE, and the break-up thread. Sigh. That was years ago! Holy geeze busties! I hope to see some familiar faces about and get back into some good ol' rants and what have you.

Is the lip shaped sofa still in the newbie lounge?

Welcome back Perilous- great minds...!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 28 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #10

that's great! who were you back then?

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Perilous
post Sep 28 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #11

Hi. I've recently re-registered after a 2-year hiatus. I was a former member under a different user name and liked to hang in the "our bodies our hells" thread. It's good to be back and see some of the same, seasoned folks that were here back in '05.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 26 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #12

Nope, not anymore. I must not have noticed you'd gotten rid of them prior to me posting that. Thanks!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
ModSquad
post Sep 25 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #13

BUSTie

We have the same duties/powers as GirlTrouble did.
Is there a Steve thread We've missed?

--------------------
They're young...they're hip....and now they're the law.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 25 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #14

Hooray! Keep up the great work!

Just so we all know, what are your magical powers? Do you just annihilate Steve's posts, or any trolls posts? Do you get rid of threads? (I'm assuming not, since the ones he's started are still there- but that's okay!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
ModSquad
post Sep 25 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #15

BUSTie

Hello. We are..

*Mod Squad! *

--------------------
They're young...they're hip....and now they're the law.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 24 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #16

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 23 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #17

Big Fat Bitch

Welcome, BIP! Enjoy the Lounge & have fun!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 23 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #18

hi bip!

things will be just fine if you are respectful....sort of. lol.

welcome to the lounge. you'll never find a bunch so openminded, but take some time, read some threads and ease yourself into the lounge by checking out the media whores part, and don't start any threads, until you see how it's done properly. good luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BoyInPanties
post Sep 23 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #19

Hello Bust! I'm Scott, I just signed up a few days ago to this site. I'm not quite sure what to think about the forums thus far. From what I've seen, people here are pretty cool and open-minded. ::crosses fingers::

I'm all for gender equality, but more so, equality of all people.

Anyways, it's nice to meet all of you. happy.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 21 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #1

hi newbies.

we have been having a problem with a troll named steve, who posts under the name 'femicist nemesis'.

he often posts graphic, faked abortion pix.

you can block him here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
31 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)

31 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 03:22 PM