The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shopping For Picky People
auralpoison
post Dec 17 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

PENIS! I just felt like running into a crowded message board to yell penis.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 17 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #2

(o)(o)

Yes, I pointed that out in one of her other threads.

Clearly it's not getting through her head that she starts useless threads.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 17 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, if you ladies look at Mandy's profile, you will notice the other lame-assed threads she (or he for all we know) has started. Take a closer look and you will see that in some way or another Mandy is plugging fucking Safeway grocery stores. Seriously. I call TROLL on Mandy! Troll I say! We should block him/her. mad.gif

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 17 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

I accidentaly double posted and it wouldn't let me delete this one. Carry on.

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 17 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #5

(o)(o)

Okay, you know what. I'm sick of being nice,

so I'm going to ask you straight up.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG IN YOUR BRAIN??? WHAT PART OF DO NOT START NEW THREADS WITHOUT CONSENSUS FROMTHE COMMUNITY FORUM DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND??? READ THE FUCKING REPOSNSES TO YOUR FUCKING THREADS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. CHRIST ON A FUCKING CRUTCH.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 17 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #6

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Ditto what AP said, and there's also a gift-giving thread right here.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #7

Big Fat Bitch

JESUS FUCKING JUMPED UP CHRIST ON A CRUTCH! STOP STARTING NEW THREADS WITHOUT VETTING THEM, GODDAMNIT! YOU'VE BEEN TOLD AGAIN & AGAIN TO CHECK WITH THE FORUM, YOU EVEN MADE IT CLEAR AT ONE POINT THAT YOU DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS. BUT LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY, YOU KEEP ON DOING IT! STOP STARTING STUPID NEW THREADS! YOU ALREADY HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY AROUND HERE, WHY ARE YOU ACTIVELY TRYING TO MAKE IT WORSE? PEOPLE SEE YOUR NAME & CRINGE AT YOUR LACK OF NETIQUETTE & UTTER BANALITY! EITHER COME CORRECT OR GO AWAY!

06/30/08 "I guess i missed the part where i had to ask here before i can post my own thread and since i messed up i thought I'd ask here just to fix my mistake...but i do read other posts and what ever interests me and i have knowledge about it i post on it...I also have a question...what are your guys' accents from...im sure its from the states just a little bit harder to understand cuz im use to no accents"

We have no accents, you're just an idjit. We speak plain edumacated English. Cromulent even. You just can't follow. I dunno if you're challenged or what.

Seriously, though. The fuck is your damage? We tell you that what you're doing isn't kosher, that this ain't your typical messageboard, & that we are self-modded & that starting random threads throws a monkey wrench into the works. Are you doing this on purpose to annoy us? Is this some kind of social experiment for you? Is English your second language so you just don't get the nuances of "Quit starting mindless threads, dumbass!"? Really. I'm curious as to your motivations as far as acting like a TOTAL imbecile around here.

If you just played by the rules, we'd welcome you with open arms. We'd listen, we'd counsel, we'd joke, we'd laugh, we'd have fun with you. But no. You repeatedly bring the mindless jackassery. Which pisses us off. There are magnanimous Busties that I'm sure just ignore you, but your blatant disregard for all things Bustie makes my hackles sit up & turn red. You've been whacked across the nose with the proverbial newspaper more times than I can count, but you still soil the Lounge. What gives?

ETA: It's spelled aisles. And gift cards for close friends, unless you're terribly busy, which you obviously aren't, is tacky to me. I bought my picky friend something she will love even if she is mental. There is a reason for the web. Most places are giving you until the 18th for Xmas shipping. Stop wasting time pointlessly Busting & buy your friend something special. If she's your BFF, you should know what to get her. Oh, wait, you're fucking oblivious. My bad.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
CandyMandyDandy
post Dec 16 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #8

BUSTie

how do you guys deal with shopping for picky people? Every year, i am always left with wandering the store isles trying to figure out what to get my best friend. She is truly one of the pickiest people i know and this year, I have been considering getting her a gift card. how do you guys feel about buying gift cards. Personally, i have grown to love them since it makes it much easier on me and i know they will put it to good use. how do you guys all deal with shopping for picky people during the holidays?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 07:56 AM