The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Music Confession, Admit unpopular things about your music taste
culturehandy
post Dec 26 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #1

(o)(o)

Torch, while I like the idea of this thread, we generally don't start a new thread without input from the community forum. There are other threads where you could have done this, such as the guilty pleasure threads.

Next time you have a thread idea, go pitch it in the community forum.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Torch
post Dec 26 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

I never ever liked Outkast's ATLiens. I thought it was shit and only like 3 songs off of it.

I own Stankonia and have never listened to it and don't really have a desire to.

I am a bigtime Common fan but I felt that he fucked up the flow on Kanye's "Get Em High." He was the weak link on that cut.

When the Roots dropped Phrenology, they were officially dropped from the label of being my favorite hiphop group. That goes to People Under The Stairs now.

I own New Kids On The Block's Face The Music (1994). And I actually like it.

While we are at it, I thought Snow was actually very slept on.

I blame the South on why hiphop sucks now....sorry. No one was saying hiphop was dead when the East and West were on top. This all came under whose watch..............The South's!

--------------------
I'm silently hating on you! - Check out my Podcast - http://torch.podomatic.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 02:15 AM