The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody Done Novasure(tm)?, Feedback about endometrial ablation--good, bad, whatever
girltrouble
post Jun 16 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #1

new highs in personal lows daily!

djen: if you are looking to piss people off around here, you are off to a good start. you've obviously been around here for years, but you seem to have missed the number one rule in the lounge: DO NOT START NEW THREADS w/ out consensus from people in the community forum. PERIOD.

yet, about once a year you start some irritating, unwanted thread. this time you have started not one but TWO USELESS THREADS. DO NOT PASS GO. if you really want to be a part of these boards, behave like it. otherwise you will be labeled a troll and ignored, blocked and called names.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
djennma2000
post Jun 16 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello, all!

I saw my WHNP last week about what to do about having sudden, debilitating pain w/my periods, and she suggested a surgical procedure called "Novasure" or total endometrial ablation--where they insert a fine wire mesh inside your uterus, send radiowaves up into the mesh, and cauterize your endometrial tissue in your uterus. I don't see my OB/GYN until late August to talk about the procedure, and I'd like to hear what others who have had this procedure done have to say about it. I'm not worried about my fertility being affected--I've had a tubal ligation, and my periods are bad enough to be labeled "very bad". But...I admit. I'm a little sketched out about nuking my uterus! :/

Anyone else had this done? Thanks for your time!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 22, 2014 - 04:17 AM