Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
CharliNye

Ahhh...this morning fun was had by all. Well by my husband and I at least.

It's been about 6 weeks and I knew he was going mad and I had to give the vibe a rest.

So this morning the babe was in her bed and he was about to get ready for work and I attacked. He was pleasantly surprised and said being late for work because of portions was a good excuse.

I'm a happy girl today. I think I may attack again tonight. hmmm
culturehandy
Unexpected attacks that lead to portions are so great!

Sigh. I'm so wound up right now. I want some! But I cannot have some, yet.
Arcadia
QUOTE(zoya @ Apr 25 2007, 02:01 AM) *
thanks Arcadia - although I think that in the Bustie sense, it pretty much means full on intercourse..

just sayin....

smile.gif

Yeah, me too Zoya.
I just had nooooooooooo idea what it meant either when I first joined the forum. But now that I do, I'm glad!
Arcadia
CH -

There is nothing quite like making a man cum extremely fast. It satisfies me to no end and makes me even more turned on.

AND! Nothing like hearing you're the best ever, either! biggrin.gif
culturehandy
Got some portions from boy 2 last night. It wasn't as raunchy as it was before, but did the job.

Arcadia, I agree on making a man cum fast, very satisfying.

dayglowpink
Finally got some awesome portions last night. We have been on a road trip staying with friends and then with my roommate in a hotel together, so we hadn't had much privacy. My roommate left last night, so we had the room to ourselves. We ended up doing it with me laying back over the side of the bed with my hips up in the air, him turned around facing away from me (which felt really different and good because it rubbed the back of my 'gina in an interesting way) and then him coming all over my face and chest. Yes!
culturehandy
Didn'y get full blown portions, but I went down on Navy boy, and he on me. He said he didn't know what it was, but I give the best blow job he's ever had. smile.gif next time, full blown fuckery.
Arcadia
Half mentioned in the anal thread, but I definitely got some well-deserved and much-waited-for portions last night!

Anal at first and then me watching him jerk off, between my breasts, in my mouth, oh, I love it. I love, love, LOVE! watching Le Man pleasure himself, it is *such* a huge turn on. The way his face looks and how his eyebrows knot together and how his ass flexes when he's close to coming . . . .

Can't wait for more!

culturehandy
Damn Arcadia, that's sexy!

*pouts because of lack of portions at the moment*

two men, and I'm not getting anything from either of them. Grrr.
DaisyJane
Mmm I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, out of my right Mr.D comes over, throws what is in my hand on the ground and pulls down my shirt (DOWN, not up. Yum!) and goes to town. Proceeds to grab my hips and pull me halfway off the couch, and do me good and angry!
I love being surpised and being suprised aggresively.

When all was said and done, he gave me back what he threw out of my hand and did the dishes!! laugh.gif
Arcadia
Mmmm, DaisyJane, I am so jealous! I would love for Le Man to do that to me! Spontaneity is key! It's just so hot when a man makes you feel like if he can't have you RIGHT THEN he might explode!

CH -

Damn yes, GRRR! I would be frustrated too if I had TWO men on the go and was getting nothing out of it! Hopefully they come to their senses soon!
And yes, it was sooooooo sexy. laugh.gif
culturehandy
Damn Daisy! That's some nice PORTIONS!

Arcadia, it is so frustrating! I'm aching here, and battery powered only goes so far! Sometimes you just need a good, stiff cock.
dayglowpink
Aaah, some really nice portions this morning. They started out kind of gentle and sweet with me laying on my back on top of him and him kissing my neck and rubbing my belly, then I got my vibrator out and started using that, then he wanted to fuck me in the ass, so we did that, and I put my vibrator in my gina at the same time which he looooves. Then after he came I layed across him and made myself come while he rubbed my G-spot. I felt so relaxed and awesome afterwards, and then he said, "well that was nice!" in this sweet awed sort of way; it did seem special for some reason. Later right before I had to leave I got on top of him and then he fucked me from behind while pulling my hair, slapping me, and calling me a dirty slut. smile.gif
tyger
last night, three hours of slightly kinky foreplay (i've discovered it's rather fun to top le boything. he suddenly becomes even more focused on doing absolutely everything he can to get me off, which i wasn't even sure was possible). at the end, i had him all pinned down and immobile trying to figure out what i wanted to hear to make me let him go, and he announced he wanted to fuck me (which, you know, i've only been waiting to hear for months). so, we talk a little, i let him go, and sadly his penis gets an unfortunate combination of chills (we keep the window open, and sometimes it gets fucking freezing) and stage fright, so we just snuggle down and go to sleep.

this morning we wake up, and he spends an absolute eternity getting me all warmed up, and away we go. it was short and awkward and slightly painful, but that's about where my expectation stood for bidding my hymen adieu. so there were snuggles and a trip out for mile-high stacks of pancakes for breakfast as per our tradition, and back to his house to hang out. which turned in to another few hours of making out/snuggling, which ended in portions. slow and gentle and everything full of snuggles, where all he was concerned about was if i was okay, how i felt, what i wanted. it was amazingly sweet and better than i had ever imagined my first penis-in-vagina expedition would have ever gone.

and of course, now all that's on my mind is how soon i can get him to bend over... smile.gif
crinoline
Congratulations Tyger!! It sounds like you did things exactly the way you wanted.

Fantastic after-class portions this morning. We started making out in the kitchen, which led to Crinoboy fingering me against the counter until his roommate was due home, then scrambling to his room for hard and passionate portions ending with him fucking my mouth.

I've probably been glowing obnoxiously all day
opheliathemuse
Oh Tyger, that's wonderful! Yay!

heh, I love that obnoxious glow, don't you crinoline?wink.gif

I had double portions the other day, teehee! details in the flogger thread, if you so wish.
glassk
wow tyger, I'm impressed. That must be the hottest cherry story ever- one you won't mind remembering. It just made my day to read it.... wink.gif
Kalevra
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Its about TIME I get to contribute to this thread....!!

Awesome portions last night, and this morning AND this afternoon....whew, was wondering if the damned thing still worked... rolleyes.gif

We have been flirting and carrying on, a little bit of heavy petting (still love the awkardness of that saying) and then last night after a few drinks to get loosened up, we started getting stuck in....mmm, weirdest request I have ever had, but went along these lines "Get into me as deep as you can, and then just stay dead still" ..OK, I say, and she starts squirming underneath me, moves herself to where I am touching her g-spot and then ...off she goes...in about 30 seconds she is spasming and cumming so hard I could feel her contractions squeezing me....she reaches the end and then says "ok, now speed up slowly...I obey and about 30 seconds later.....all over again she starts cumming again...squeezes her legs so tight around me and casually whispers in my ear.."I have to have at least two before you can cum" tongue.gif Then she sets about me and makes damned sure that I get my share....
A little later in the afternoon, she crawls onto me and says,.."right, again, and remember the double pleasure for me first... wink.gif I was kind enough to oblige....after spending 20 minutes going down on her.....which she says she was not prepared for, but thoroughly enjoyed..

Will be posting here again soon....
kelkello
Living vicariously through your portions...
mornington
yay tyger and the boything! *that* is the way to go about these things.

The closest I am getting to portions is sending filthy text messages. Damn it.
glassk
kalevra.....

I want to learn that girl's trick. wow.
my roommate and another gf of mine can come *on command*...........

I am SO going to learn these things they sound like so fun.
culturehandy
Tyger, that sounds like it was really great! Crinoline, very nice! Ophelia, damn! Kal, impressive!

My portions last night.

Went over to boy 2's house, and got high, it was so intense. the first round we were going to fuck on his couch, but while he went to his room to get the condom, I followed him, stripped down and got on all fours, and just stayed. He fucked me from behind, then I went on top of him and came hard, twice, and came all over him. Then he finished from behind. We then got high, and fucked again. I wason my back and he slowly slid inside me, andit was so intense he filled every inch of me, I just kept on saying how amazing his cock felt inside me, and it did feel amazing. I was at a loss for words. I demanded he get on his back, then I rode him again, and came hard, again. Then he went down on me after I came.

A little later in the evening, I saw Navy Boy, and gave him a damn good blow job, the standard deep throating, crazy suction, etc.

It was a good night.

Arcadia
Holy hell, Ch, that sounds amazing!

I'm going to try and get some much deserved portions tonight . . . . your post definitely has me raring to go!!!
greenbean
Oh man oh man oh man! Had some great afternoon portions!

I had a evening obligation I couldn't miss, so I was only intending on visiting hot Aussie boy for a little bit before I had to run off. Well, we couldnt help ourselves, and soon my nicely ironed outfit was crumpled on the floor and my hair was in tangles.

I hastily put myself together and before I left I asked him, "how do I look?" to which he said, "like you've just been fucked, love." Thats what I was afraid of,..but totally worth it!!! I felt so buzzed all evening like I was on a drug. Gah!
glassk
on the way home, asked if the poet wanted to come and walk with me on my way home. we came across a building getting torn down and it was beautiful and we went in and climbed up to the roof of the building, which was now just shell- rebar and concrete- most of the building was torn away. i had been out dancing so I was wearing hot stockings and ballet flats, a corset and a skirt.

so we fucked on the roof of the building, from behind, me looking out on this gaping beautiful wasteland filled with the most amazing cock and tipping my head back for kisses. there was hair-pulling and major groping. it was the most beautiful sex i've ever had.....

mornington
QUOTE(glassk @ May 6 2007, 11:17 AM) *
I want to learn that girl's trick. wow.

glassk, if this is what I'm thinking off... it's a matter of doing kegels once he's all the way in. It's getting him to stay still that's the problem...
candycane_girl
Well, it happened on Thursday but I've been busy so yay for some awesome hot, haven't had sex in almost 2 months portions!

I was away from home for a month but I'm back and I finally got to see my man and I've now upped the number of orgasms I've had with a guy to 7. He just kept making me cum over and over, either from licking me or from rubbing my clit while we fucked. *sigh* now I wish he was right here in my bed. tongue.gif
p_176
saw the indian guy over the weekend....got a kiss hello!....snuggled up to watch a movie....all the while, his hands and mouth are roaming.......i missed the end of the movie due to the O ;-) and, it was hot 'cause we had to be quiet 'cause his roommie was home.
Arcadia
Glassk, that is *SO* hot!!!!

My jaw dropped, totally awestruck. Kudos to you!
greenbean
Yay Springtime!!!

Sounds like many Busties and Busters are gettin some well-deserved action!
Kalevra
It's getting him to stay still that's the problem...

WERD to that! Not easy to do when the natural body reaction is to do everything BUT stay still....but the resultant was well worth it.

GB...I got a coupla great Aussie jokes for yer.....great for getting the piss-take on the antipodean brethren tongue.gif

Yep on the springtime thing we got some busy birds n bees
opheliathemuse
We made love twice on Sunday, closer to fucking the first time, but definitely made love the second time. It was very, very nice. Then we fell asleep, spooning on my bed, after sitting in the hot tub for a little while. It was just...what the doctor ordered.
crinoline
yay for hot tubs!!

Kalevra- Okay, so my understanding from your posts is that it's possible to orgasm just from doing kegels with a man all the way inside me, as long as he holds still? How is that possible? Does it take like, years of practice?
It sounds really cool, but I'm afraid it may be out of Crinoboy's and my skill range.
culturehandy
I'm thinking about this kegel's thing. I tighten up when getting nailed doggie and it makes a huge difference. Kal's lady must be super intune with her g-spot, too.

There is something about spring time and good fuckery.
JChatter
i have no idea how to do kegels...some education please?
culturehandy
JChatter, in a nitshell, to strengthen your kegel's, use the same muscles you use to stop the flow of pee. When you aren't peeing, hell, whenever you feel like, you just need to tighten and relax these muscles.
DaisyJane
Yes, they say too do your kegels at every stop light. That way youre doing them often enough to keep them strong.

The other reason to do them is - when you get older you wont pee your pants. My moms a nurse and she said that when your old its the only thing keeping you from needing depends all the time, kegels. Also, after childbirth you Whoosiwhatsit will go back to normal faster.

And they feel really good.
culturehandy
Daisy I totally forgot about the incontinence thing.

It's nice to hear during sex, "you're so tight" too. Tightens the vag up.
dayglowpink
I completely despise doing Kegels. I wish it were different, because I know it is important, but I think it feels terrible. It makes me feel weird and anxious all over my body. I can squeeze my gina while I am having sex, and that's okay, but it definitely doesn't come anywhere close to making me come, and doing them on my own is absolute torture. I wish I were one of the lucky ladies who can come so easily and so many times! I have just started to work on coming more than once when I masturbate. I got to four the other day, and that was a record. I still have a really hard time coming during partner sex, though. sad.gif
culturehandy
I don't mind doing them. In fact, I'm doing them right now.

I have found that now that I have been doing them with regularity that when I am on top I cum faster, more often and with much more intensity. I've become a squirter now. And doggie, well I just love doggie, but when my partner is coming out of me, that's when I like to tighten up.

*slips into fantasy land*
LoveMyPugs
QUOTE(DaisyJane @ May 8 2007, 03:32 PM) *
Whoosiwhatsit

LOL! What the hell is a whoosiwhatsit? If it's another word for pussy then I'm adopting it. Hysterical!

QUOTE(culturehandy @ May 9 2007, 09:56 AM) *
I don't mind doing them. In fact, I'm doing them right now.

I have found that now that I have been doing them with regularity that when I am on top I cum faster, more often and with much more intensity. I've become a squirter now. And doggie, well I just love doggie, but when my partner is coming out of me, that's when I like to tighten up.

*slips into fantasy land*

I wish I could squirt. For me it's a mind block. I know I don't really have to pee but I just can't get my body to let go when I feel the urge during sex. I just can't help but think I'm going to urinate all over Mr. Pug. Not that he'd care really. Very hard to gross him out. I just can't get passed it in my mind.

Wanting some portions over hear.

*waves at portions thread busties*

Been on my period and the tampons dry me out so I'm hoping maybe by tonight I'll have regained my moisture back. Either way there is always lube right? LOL Tomorrow is my birthday so hopefully I'll get some then as well. I could go with some doggie style, hair pulling, screaming, name calling, ass smacking, sweating, cumming so hard that my whole body shakes fucking.
culturehandy
It's only when I am on top that I squirt when I cum. boy 2 says he's never had a woman cum like I do when I do. he says he can feel all of me tighten up around him. And the first time I came on him, we both heard it!

I'm in dire need of portions. Le Sigh.
DaisyJane
Ive never done the squirt thing. I dont think Ive ever even felt it in there? Mr.D says that something it gets very very wet and watery when I cum with him going downtown. Maybe thats it but it isnt squirty?
And I about died when I read culture "In fact Im doing them right now" because I was too!

Hmm just because there hasnt been some in awhile Ill post my yesterdays portions.

After a long night out I didnt feel too well in the morning so I called off work. Which means I was in bed while Mr.D had to get up for work (usually i leave 2 hours before hes even up!)
He went and showered and came back into bed. i was laying face down half asleep and he entered from behind but with me flat on the bed on my stomach, one of my favotire positions. I came that way, then he flipped me over and dragged my hips to meet his and did it that way really fast and hard. When it was all done, he put the blankets back on me and said "Love you, Im going to work now!" and left me to go back to sleep.

ahhhh. nice.
maelstrom
QUOTE(culturehandy @ May 9 2007, 02:23 PM) *
I'm in dire need of portions. Le Sigh.

I hear ya sister, me to.

maelstrom
QUOTE(DaisyJane @ May 9 2007, 04:40 PM) *
Ive never done the squirt thing. I dont think Ive ever even felt it in there?

I'm studying to be an Ultrasound Tech. This term has been our OB/GYN term. A few weeks back was the section regarding the anatomy of the female pelvis.
Did you know that female ejaculation, a.k.a. "squirting" comes from the para-urethral glands or Skene's glands. The para-urethral glands vary considerably, from woman to woman. The fluid they produce is similar to that produced by the male prostate and passes into the urethra, and in some cases may pass into the vagina. The glands fill with fluid during sexual arousal and may be felt through the vaginal wall. The rhythmic contractions of pelvic muscle during orgasm then expel the accumulated fluid. The amount of fluid released can be considerable, through repeated filling and emptying of the glands during orgasm.

dayglowpink
I wish I could squirt. For me it's a mind block. I know I don't really have to pee but I just can't get my body to let go when I feel the urge during sex. I just can't help but think I'm going to urinate all over Mr. Pug. Not that he'd care really. Very hard to gross him out. I just can't get passed it in my mind.

Me too! I have the exact same thing. I have tried bearing down even, but it has still never happened. Actually, a little while ago I really did have to pee pretty bad while we were doing it, and the pressure actually felt good on my Gspot. My boy was like, just go ahead and let go and pee on me, but I couldn't even do that! It was weird. Maybe it was a performance anxiety thing. I peed in a guy's mouth one time, and it took me forever to be able to relax enough to actually do it.

I'm doing Kegels right now in honor of you guys and in the hopes that it will affect me the same way it does culturehandy. smile.gif
culturehandy
Mael, that is really cool! Not about the portions, not getting fucked is hard! The female ejaculation.

Dayglow, it took time for me to get to this point. I explored and experimented a lot in terms of what turned me on even more when I was riding a man. It is interesting that I don't squirt all the time when I masturbate, but almost always when I ride a man and he is inside me. I stopped *trying* to make it happen and just went with it.

Fuck, now I'm so horny! *grumbles*

candycane_girl
I've only squirted twice. The first time I wasn't expecting it but the second time I was actually trying. Both times involved tons of g-spot stimulation.
culturehandy
As long as your partner isn't trying to hard to stimulate your g-spot it's all good. I had a partner once who would try too hard, and I found it to be the most irritating sensation ever. It didn't feel good at all.

Boy 2 just rubs it lightly and it's nice, and when I am riding him, I get to control it.
culturehandy
Okay, I got PORTIONS yesterday.

It was lovely. I kept on riding him and kept on cumming and cumming. I was spent after.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.