Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
candycane_girl
Finally got some amazing portions with the boy that I so lovingly refer to as Hot Rod last night. He is the only guy that wears me out!
neurotic.nelly
candycane_girl,
loved reading your hott post about the threesome, mainly b/c it seemed to be posted at the same time that you changed you pix to a giddy edie. i couldn't help imagining that look on your face while you tell that story. classic.
i think your post alone has changed my view on what a threesome with two guys might be like, yummmmy. tongue.gif
yay! for your vday portions.

candycane_girl
Thanks, I just wanted to change my picture to something really happy looking even though Edie was pretty tragic.

Now I just wish I could have another threesome with two boys. mmmmm.
culturehandy
candycane_girl, may I recommend your next threesome you have yourself some DP! best.thing.ever.

candycane_girl
I'm not sure. I'm just not that into anal. And yet I've thought about it numerous times. But I feel like I'd have to be with some really small guys to handle it. Like I could never do it with Hot Rod cause he's ginormous. Lordy he wore me out the other night.
culturehandy
Fair enough. In my opinion, there is nothing like being stuffed full of cock.

This is why I also want a 4some! DP and cock in mouth!!! Fucking sweeeeeeeeeet.
sassygrrl
Gotta love birthday sex.... smile.gif And my parents wondered why we were late to the restaurant.... The boy just started blushing. smile.gif
culturehandy
More service at the Old Country Buffet!
fuzzz_brain
OH GOD.

Last night I went out with a guy, we came home, watched a movie and then had very good sex. After cuddling all night we had great morning sex. Everything was just really good. He cut off my breathing for a bit, slapped me around and pulled my hair.

Afterwards we were cuddling, when I hear my father calling my name and pounding on my door.

You see I was playing hooky from college in order to sleep in.

So in he STORMS and....I just weakly said, "Hey Dad."

And he said, "Get up and go to school right now young lady!"

I think part of me died.
sassygrrl
OH GOD. That brings back such flashbacks on my dad walking in on me when I was in high school.....

crazyoldcatlady
snort! fuzz, i'm sure it was horrid, but i think some salad dressing came up through my nose. smile.gif

ps i love morning sex, too
culturehandy
Oh.My. I'd be horrified if that ever happened.

Uhhh, I got me some more buffet today. I saw the cop and he told me that he wanted to cum in my mouth when he came and I very happily let him.

And I have another prospect.
fuzzz_brain
HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN!

I think I'm in love.
sexysandee

What's DP?
culturehandy
DP is Double Penetration. It can go a few ways, you can DVP which is double vaginal penetration, DAP, Double anal pentration. DP usually means a cock in your ass and a cock in your pussy at the same time.
crazyoldcatlady
(sticks head in, looks around, clears throat:)

portions!

(scurries back out the door)
stargazer
woohoo cocl!!
kittenb
Hmmm...a little pre-Oscar band to get us into the celebratory mood. I suddenly don't mind cancelling my big party. And I am writing this as he runs down to get us more potato chips. laugh.gif
mouse
YEAH CATLADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*parade*
culturehandy
WOOT!
konphusion26
OMG COCL cracks me up! You go girl! I'm waiting for my turn to come now-- dammit. LOL
glassk
Yeah, konphusion the only reason I can see to get married is to have sex all the time.

Haha... a day when CH isn't getting laid. We are all loving the vicarious portions for sure. And dayglow's too.

As for me, I fucked my ex-fuckbuddy last night and it was the worst sex I've ever had with him- maybe because I wasn't drunk this time, haha... I swore I wouldn't do it again a little less than a year ago but you know I just needed SOMETHING. He was all scratchy five o'clock shadow and he has a long long penis which hurts. I mean, he's GOOD and knows what he's doing and whatever but it still hurts. And I really hate fucking one person while you're thinking of another. Ironically, the first time I slept with ghostfriend I was thinking of fuck-buddy, and this time, it was the opposite. But Yay! Sex!
culturehandy
Ihave a few prospects, and I'm having some issues with the cop. He's being a dip shit.
sexysandee
I really need to get some
konphusion26
*big hugs for Sandee*

ME TOO darling!
culturehandy
I'm going to get fucked this weekend. I don't care if I have to suck it up and call the cop (who, like I said, is being a dope right now) or if it's one of the new boys. I'll have something to report on. Hopefully sooner.
fuzzz_brain
So I've been having lots of portions, but I haven't been sharing. Mostly because I'm so darn verbose that I get exhausted just thinking about typing about it.

So...#1 is C, who I met for pizza and my Dad eventually walked in on us. Remember that? Well he called me back, and I saw him again on Friday. We had sex about 6 times in 24 hours. When we weren't humping like dogs we watched cartoons and ate junk food. We have SO MUCH oxytocin together, it kind of freaks me out. He has this wonderful deep rumbly voice that makes my knees shiver. And big lovely rough hands.

And of course, he calls me a "good girl" *sigh* Sometimes we're kinky, and sometimes it's all scary and sweet.
I'm seeing him tonight.

Then there's J., who I had reservations about sleeping with. He's kind of an extreme fetishist, and my body is now so covered in bruises I look like someone baked raisins into me. My eyes are all red from getting the blood vessels burst when he slapped me around 10 or so times.

It's creepy, I get this crazy enjoyment by pretending to be so not into him it makes him nuts.

I? Am a sicko.
p_176
we had lovely make up sex all weekend....
auralpoison
PORTIONS! Hot, sticky, dirty, wet, nasty PORTIONS! And that's my plan for the whole weekend. He was kinky before, but through boredom he has grown . . . interesting. But in a good way. My clit is still burning.
BustiRubi
have kinda faded from the forums lately but since I've been with my Captain, crazy portions every weekend and in between.

Must report the marathon the other weekend we spent the night at a hotel for a wedding.
loooovely! I still have fantasies about it (though it actually happend!)
wink.gif

BustiRubi
have kinda faded from the forums lately but since I've been with my Captain, crazy portions every weekend and in between.

Must report the marathon the other weekend we spent the night at a hotel for a wedding.
loooovely! I still have fantasies about it (though it actually happend!)
wink.gif

lorewolf
Fiiinally! A little portions on the way smile.gif

Anticipaaaation!
culturehandy
I have been getting fucked, but nothing to really report on.

Sorry kats.
edie52
Ha! Wish I could say the same...
sexysandee
QUOTE(lorewolf @ Mar 11 2008, 11:04 PM) *
Fiiinally! A little portions on the way smile.gif

Anticipaaaation!

You go with your bad self wink.gif
culturehandy
Edie, I was fucking him and I wasn't that into it, it was just going through the motions.

Meh.
edie52
Hmm. Yeah culture, maybe I don't want mediocre portions. I thought you were saying "I'm still getting fucked and it's still good, what else is new?" tongue.gif
konphusion26
Mediocre.... blahhhh! At this point, i'll take mediocre over NON existent babe!! LOL
culturehandy
I've had a lot go on lately. I'm not that into anything, except dealing with what's going down.
sexysandee
I want some hot steamy passionate portions, but I don't see that happening any time soon sad.gif
redbabs
Have been poking around for sometime and I just need to, I don't know . . . confess? . . . brag? . . .unload?

Anyway, it's been a hell of a month or two. Budding romance cut down by circumstances and fear, young man who had been making me so happy left town, I was asked to leave a job I have had for over ten years. I needed a boost.

Hello, craigslist.

Found a guy in town visiting for a while, leaving this weekend. Wanting to go out with a bang, so to speak. We met for coffee to see if things click. Turns out he's a good deal younger than me. Things clicked. We went from "Hi my name is....." to my house to kissing goodbye and thanks in less than four hours.

Quite possibly the sluttiest thing I have ever done.

But DAMN! It was fun!
obelix2
High five, redbabs!

For me: lost-a-few-pounds-and-feeling-sexy-again-portions. Sloppy, drooly oral, with both of us making delightful noises. Then when I couldn't handle the suspense any more, I got on top. Then him on top and me with my buzzer. Then standing up with him behind me, and he grabbed my leg and put my foot up on the bed. Then from that to spooning, without him ever falling out, and with both of us laughing while we scooted, attached, across the bed.

What is is about nookie that makes me lose all sense of grammar?
redbabs
If nookie doesn't mess up your grammar, you are not doing it right.
crazyoldcatlady
crazy, torrid, bodice-ripping fri nite portions.
at some point in the night, it was discovered that in the midst of my crazy busy important week, that i hadn't appropriately shaved my legs. to which he said, "let's go take a bath and i'll do that for you."

my legs are really soft now.
mouse
i can't even explain how happy it makes me that cocl is getting some biggrin.gif
dj-bizmonkey
teenage,make-out forever while groping type portions last night. we were up until 4am fooling around. normally i'm not into the 69 position but we just got a pair of butt plugs and some oral sex gel and it was too much fun to resist. i came at least twice from foreplay before we were ready for the main event. i left the plug in while i lay flat on my stomach across the bed with my legs pulled together tight. it was so amazing i felt like i was cumming for five mintues straight. not only do i love that position, but his hips and stomach were moving the butt plug around which was fantastic stimulation. we might be taking the anal plunge this week. i chickened out last time.

Miss Deena
fast, hard, and HOT lunchtime portions!
vianne
Said we would after dinner and then changed his mind at the last minute portions. This was me... mad.gif
BustiRubi
1 a.m. on the futon a little late reaction as the roommate got home! hah pouncing, muffled, mumbled, portions. Ok but I love being loud...hmmm.
dayglowpink
Finally some portions, although they were very brief. My boy and I haven't done it in forever due to crazy work schedules and some other stuff. Yesterday we were txting with the girl we're trying to hook up with, and it got us both a little hot and bothered. He had to go to work in a few minutes, but he grabbed me and threw me across the bed and started fucking me from behind while yanking my hair, smacking my ass, and telling me that I better not think of letting anyone else touch my pussy without his permission. The girl might be coming over Tuesday! She's still trying to decide, but she said it's an 8 out of 10. I'm all nervous and excited.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.