Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
jami
redbabs.... that icon photo - that green ball thingie - I know where it is, but WHAT IS IT???
yea cocl, wow dayglow, oh! dj-m.

um, portions here, too. lots of 'em. when son is at school, and boyfriend (haven't named him yet) is here - we're at it all day long. here, there, across that, against the wall. soft, gentle, and a pounding release. and the oral... didn't know I could have those sensations. the shivers and goosebumps and the oh.no.you.don't.do.not.stop. and he doesn't
he's amazing.
last time I had him stand while I licked and sucked him. he had trouble walking at work the next day, his legs were still weak.
I'm loving this.
dayglowpink
FFM threesome portions today!!!! I'm so stoked. It was so awesome! I can't believe it finally worked out. He surprised me by having her here when I got home today. Some of the highlights: me licking his balls and ass while she was going down on him, her and him going down on me at the same time, me going down on her while he was fucking me from behind, me watching him make her come, her on top of him while he was making me come, him switching back and forth between the two of us, and the best part, at one point she and I started going down on him together, and we started licking up the sides of his dick towards the top. He made this gasping noise like you would make when you open a present you really like, a gasp of excitement and "yay!" It was so cute. What a fun time! I think I am gonna be addicted now. I've been so incredibly horny all evening and can't stop masturbating. Girls are sexy.
culturehandy
Some portions to fucking report on!!!

I fucked a man, and his cock streched my cunt so much it was fucking insane. I was dripping wet and when he fucked me, it hurt, but it was such a good pain. Then I rode him and squirted all over him. He then flipped me over wrapped one leg over his shoulder and fucked me raw.

And tonight I'm seeing another boy.

dayglow, FFM, fucking. SWEET!

Yay on portions all around! *throws glitter*
culturehandy
Got more portions last night from a different one.

We had hair pulling, spanking, biting, pain, bruising on the both of us, I was the bottom, he was the top sex. In my car. It was fucking fantastic.

Then when I drove him home, I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth.

I'm sore today, and I've got some bruising!!!!
fuzzz_brain
Crazy portions!

Three hours, while on muscle relaxants. It was nuts.

NUTS.
vianne
Finally! Some make-up from huge fight portions. On the couch no less. smile.gif
sexysandee
So I finally got some play from this guy to release all my bottled up stress... but the guy is only 22... huh.gif
adnarim
Yay! Wonderful make-up sex last night. Lots of kissing and gazing into each other's eyes....so sweet. Oh yeah, and he went down on me for like 30 minutes, which was amazing. When I came, he just smiled ear to ear. Sigh.
mornington
*skips through thread*

I think i have a hickey on my thigh.
culturehandy
WOOT Mornington! Are you going to give us more details???

I came from the cop's place. He had to lean on the bed when I was done going down on him.
dayglowpink
The boy and I hooked up with that girl again! She came over this morning. Man, it is so much fun. We keep joking about how she's gonna move in with us. (I would not want to deal with the emotional aspects of that, but the sex would be awesome!) The highlight of this get together was me going down on her and making her come while he fucked me and then came at the same time she did. I felt like such a stud. They also alternated going down on me for a really long time, I sat on his face while she fucked him and made him come, and various other things. Wow.
damona
heehee... i love having somewhere i can brag!!

i am sore sore sore, but i am happy happy happy! this morning... and last night... and the night before... oh yeah. soak-the-bed-and-nearly-screaming portions. i love my life.
anna k
Yay for damona and dayglowpink!
adnarim
I think he may have pulled some hair out of my head.....and I know I left scratch marks on his back (because he was gazing at them proudly in the mirror, which just made me want to give him more...)
Miss Deena
OH MY GOD!! Portions that took me over the edge and held me there for a longggg time!
damona
and sunday night, and monday afternoon and last night... god. i can barely walk! and this is all from someone who normally has the sex drive of the average turnip! (him, not me)
neurotic.nelly
Wonderful portions today... As of late, I never want to do it, but then, thankfully, when we get started, it's like whooohoooo! HelllllllooooooHellllooooooo ORgasms!!!!
culturehandy
Friday portions. I went and saw the cop, and was baked. The man's cock is already a handful, but when he entred me from behind, it was fucking obscene. I felt like he was filling all of me. I felt like I was a vagina. All of me. I rode him and squirted on him, ahhhhh.
mornington
i should go away more often. highlights of the past 24 hours... him going down on me, tonguing my arse and making me come on his face repeatedly. Him coming on my tits and then licking it off. Awesome me on top leaving him incapable of speech for ten minutes...

I can barely walk. He's just described himself as a well-fucked dead man walking. I'm not sure which of us is more smug.
candycane_girl
Had some amazing sex on Friday night and Saturday morning with a friend who is quite large. I loved taking his thick cock in my mouth and he felt so good inside of me. He took me from behind a few times and it just felt so incredible each time he would thrust himself into me.
zoya
finally broke the dry spell with a friend I've been on and off with as far as hooking up here and there for a few years... he's big and all that, but it was just meh. Ah well...
neurotic.nelly
Over the weekend, I had drunken, oh so fucking good drunken sex with my boy!
culturehandy
The cop shocked me today, he was fucking me from behind, then he pulled out and told me he was cumming in my mouth and promptly did so.

the man is learning what I like. Excellent *in best Mr. Burns voice*

I miss my top.
Miss Deena
I used my toy, and it was flesh and blood, over and over again today. Very satisfied portions!
mornington
lovely not-quite-early-morning portions (of the "we have to be somewhere ten minutes ago" variety). He tried to start off slow and warm me up, but I just climbed on him and rode him until he was close, then he came in my mouth while I fingered his asshole (a new experience for him, bu-bye boundary). set me up nicely for the day.
kittenb
lovely not-quite-early-morning portions

Me too! smile.gif He just said, "Wow, you really know how to wake a boy up."
kittenb
lovely not-quite-early-morning portions

Me too! smile.gif He just said, "Wow, you really know how to wake a boy up."
p_176
he woke me on sunday morning by playing with my clit and gspot...
neurotic.nelly
Got some portions today on my lunchbreak! I can't wait for more tonight...
culturehandy
Nooner!

which included getting throat fucked.
Miss Deena
Nooner over here too!! Yeah for lunch breaks
damona
so... i woke up this morning lying on my stomach, legs spread, with my mr's hand between them... which was soon followed by his cock. best alarm clock ever
sexysandee
wow, I had the best portions all weekend and Monday and Tuesday.... I came over and over, it was amazing
culturehandy
sexysandee, so that's where you've been! I hadn't seen you around lately, the fucking would explain it! laugh.gif
obelix2
Back-from-a-week-in-China portions! WOO!
epinephrine
New dildo portions! The girl and I had been looking for the right one for a long time, and we finally found it! This thing is miraculously realistic. I always hated how silicone dildos managed to be too soft and too hard at the same time - too flimsy and flexible to really pound the right spots, but not soft enough on the surface to feel nice on the skin - not to mention that no matter what their shape, they still feel like a pound of plastic between your legs. An ideal dildo would be relatively inflexible, but with a soft, forgiving surface. Toy companies are finally catching on to this and are producing dual-density dildos. For a while it was only jelly-rubber crap like cyberskin, wrapped around a hard plastic core, but now there are two companies (that I know of) making dual-density silicone dildos. The first time I saw one at the store I was ecstatic, but I had to spend a while shopping around to find the right one that wasn't too big or too small. I found this one after looking up the company that makes the one model they carry at Womyn's Ware in Vancouver, and it's too perfect. It feels shockingly real, especially when you warm it up and stroke it with a bit of lube. It feels exactly like a penis, with all the right details - the ridge running along the bottom, the tiny creases in the skin, the pulled-back-foreskin ridge (and none of those vulgar veins)...Wow.

We had some nice gender-bending portions the night it arrived. The girl loves jerking off with it. She made me suck her off for a while, and then we took turns fucking each other with it until we were sore. I love new dildo portions.
crinoline
Biting, hair-pulling sweaty portions after being separated for two days (we've gotten spoiled). I got him this book for our anniversary (he got me this one). He must have spent two days reading because...wow. I hope I didn't wake his roommate, he had to cover my mouth with his hand.

epi- that toy sounds crazy!
(((good portions vibes for Busties)))

culturehandy
Woot on busties getting laid!

I got me some cop portions last night. Holy.Fuck. I haven't seen him in a while and it was fantabulous. Mmm, sweaty fucked from behind portions.
geekchickknits
About a week ago I had cyber-portions with my LDR......it was my web-cam virginity happy.gif
fuzzz_brain
Five times in less than 14 hours. Including a ground-breaking and earth-shaking couple hours long session that left us both blowing like race horses. He crawled off the bed and curled into a ball muttering, "You are an evil succubus, demon creature and I don't want you to touch me for three weeks!"

Of course he started molesting me two hours later when I was about to fall asleep.

Sometimes a boyfriend is a good thing. Sometimes.
crinoline
I have bite marks on my inner thigh.
that is all. tongue.gif
mornington
there was handcuffing. and spanking. and toys. he loves sucking my cunt juices off my vibrator, and i love watching him.

he actually fucked me into insensibility.
culturehandy
Saw me the cop today.

He was fucking me from behind and he whipped his cock out and came on my ass.

Mornington, that is AWESOME!

Woot on portions all around!!!
damona
mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmmm.... i should go away for the weekend more often.... i got some serious welcome home portions. cuffed to the bed, teasing, torturing, sweaty, squirting portions. oh my goddess. it took me 20 minutes to see straight again.

and friday night was just as good!

i'm actually sore.
Miss Deena
Holy Shit! I got myself 7 yes 7 bed rocking body shaking orgasms last night. After the last one I went down and licked all my juices off and brought him to a leg collapsing orgasm too. *silly grin*
anna k
I hooked up today with this guy I went out with. It was pretty boring. He told me he hadn't had a lot of experience, and I've only been with a few guys, so I tried to help him out. There wasn't any physical chemistry. He went down on me, and kept using his teeth. It felt good at times, and hurt at other times, which I'd let him know. I tried lying on top of him face up and masturbating while he stroked my breast (I had had this fantasy before), but it was boring. So I gave him a blow job, and luckily I did better than my first time (where I kept gagging), and liked seeing his reactions, like playing with his balls, pushing my breasts against them, and working his cock like a plaything. Afterwards he sucked and bit my tits while fingering me.

I couldn't feel any attraction. I liked the oral sex parts, but the rest bored me. We didn't have intercourse because I'm not on BC and I didn't want to waste time manuevering anal sex with him. He would lie next to me afterwards, playing with my hair and stroking and touching me. I just wanted him to leave, and was disappointed that I wasn't more into him. I hope I fuck somebody who I actually really like or rocks the hell out of me. This guy was milquetoast.

Besides the oral, the other good thing was me playing 70's rock like Allman Brothers, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy and music from The Devil's Rejects soundtrack. I could get more into it through the music, or pretend I was blowing somebody else to be more enthusiatic.
falljackets
hot strange cock with an accent portions this weekend... YUM! he wasn't at all romantic, nothing sweet but definitely sincere. we knew what we were there for, why we followed them back to the room. he came over to me on the bed and peeled my camisole off. lifted my skirt to find i wasn't wearing any underwear. he stripped off his jeans and showed that he wasn't wearing any either. he went to the other bed and motioned for me to follow. i couldn't help myself and did. he had a nice cock, was shaved soft and smooth and was already hard for me, hard for the moment we were all sharing. he kissed me and i thought he had the most scrumptuleccent bottom lip - i couldn't help going back for over and over, biting it as he shoved his fingers in me hard. i'm not used to being man-handled quite this way but i wasn't complaining. it was sending all sorts of sensations through me. i couldn't tell if i was going to cum from the way he was touching me or just from the fact that this strange man that i'd only met hours before, a man that i'd just shared a plate of mussels and calamari with while making small talk with he and his wife, was touching me like that at all. but before i came, he pulled his hand away and started fucking me, pounding me. i enjoyed myself immensely. i remember looking at the other bed and catching glimpses of mrfj and the brit's beautiful and incredibly sweet scottish wife. if i came, it wasn't memorable (of course, i'd had several bloody maries and some wine by then) but the actual fucking part was so intense and exciting that it didn't matter at all. he came in my mouth while i was sucking him off. the best part? i looked ot the window and it was still daylight... i'd been fucked by a strange man, felt like a slut, and could get cleaned up and go home to my sleeping baby without missing a beat.
culturehandy
Thanks for the deets FJ! Sweeeeeeet.
sexysandee
He put me on the bathroom counter and fucked the hell out of me... it was quickie, but very good
indiechick
lovely, bed-squeaking, soaking wet morning portions. yay. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.