Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Persiflager
Hurrah for mouse and her cute-boy-tasty-make-outs!
flanker_ji
YAY mouse!!! You so deserve it.

Similarly, it was a dry, dry year for me, and I ended up making out with one guy last week and getting a shortly after midnight kiss and cuddle session from another guy at the New Year's party I went to, and I finally feel like I'm fully in the "game" again.
BustiRubi
hooray for all the new years portions and makeouts!

bottleblack
If only it were so for all!
doodlebug
Surprise Wednesday night portions. Soulman showed up at my place with the draft mix of his new CD (with me on it!). He came straight to me from the studio. Awwww. And we curled up on the couch and listened, and then I suggested - the music being very sexy - that we try it from the horizontal listening position, in the bedroom. *waggles eyebrows*

I don't usually allow overnights on a school night, but damn, he was so excited about the CD, and he's so sexay when he's that happy! I teased him for a long time while we listened, and then ended up on top, and after I came, I finished him off with my tongue. Yum.

In the morning, curled up in spoons, I could feel his morning hard-on. I moaned encouragingly and let him caress my body, then pushed myself back onto his erection. Oh lord, what a way to wake up.

But then I had to get ready for work. sad.gif
kittenb
mouse - that story sounds wonderful.

God-DAMN! did we have some banging, shouting, headboard slaming sex last night. Total quickie as I had to work the overnight shift, but WOW! I didn't know he could make sounds like that.
candycane_girl
Lovely portions all weekend. He slept over and it was so great to wake up in his arms and reach down and feel him ready to go again.
culturehandy
up the ass, in a cramped washroom portions at lunch yesterday.
femmelawren
Yay ch!
My adorable fiancee and I FINALLY had some half-portions last night for the first time in . . . several months. We've been having some problems in this department for a while due to illness, as some of you know from the frustration thread, and yesterday we had an afternoon movie date, went to the mall and bought a stupid game to spice things up (it was really silly and heteronormative though, so we just laughed at it but didn't play), and started making love again at last! I was so excited I came almost immediately after she actually did some penetration without me asking her for the first time ever. Unfortunately we were interrupted by scary noises and had to postpone the real fun for tomorrow night, but this is such a breakthrough for us I had to come and share my glee! biggrin.gif
Persiflager
Woooo, femmelawren, that's fantastic! Now I want to hear how it goes tomorrow night wink.gif

culturehandy, I'm in awe of you blink.gif
bottleblack
Good to hear it finally happened femmelawren
kittenb
Congrats femmelawren!
crinoline
congrats to all the Busties gettin their portions!

We just got back to school after 3 1/2 weeks of separation, so lots and lots of portions over here. He's still pouting today because last night I turned him down (for the first time!) since I was *ahem* rather sore, if you know what I mean.
He's gotten really into licking me, which as some of the long term Busties in here may know, has previously been a problem for us. Now he loves it, so I'm very happy. I just need to learn to relax enough that he can make me come (I usually can't, not because he doesn't get me there, but I just can't let go). It seems to have become a standard part of our foreplay now, so hurray!

My favorite portions in this weeklong orgy of ours was a few days ago. I had put on jammy shorts, a tank, and my favorite awesome thigh high socks with little pom-poms on the back. When he saw them he was all "What are you wearing, those are the most stupid things I've ever seen"
About an hour later (after some wet sloppy afternoon portions) however, when he was collapsed naked on his back with me snuggled ( also naked except for the socks) up against him, he sighed and said "Ok, I like the socks"
yay! victory is mine!

SUPERLUVER
that would totally be my secret weapon outfit for *casually* laying around and trying to lure my man into my shorts, haha. you know, i had a pair of juicy socks that were soccer style and said, 'i *heart* juicy love on them in hot pink and orange. i visualized getting nailed in them and them alone. i wore them once and lost one!! aaaaaaaaaaahhh!! it makes me fume to this day actually. yay for hot jammies!
candycane_girl
It happened a few days ago but damn were those some good portions. He fucked me so hard, it felt like I was a rag doll. It hurt a little bit but in a good way. I finished it off by swallowing him down and he loved it. Then he went down on me and I felt like I could barely move. mmmmmmmm.
foryoursplendor
Ok so, it happened a long time ago - but its noteworthy to me because he was a bit of a trophy fuck. He looked like Jared Leto, and had the biggest cock out of anyone I've been with. Unfortunately, he absolutely did not know how to use it, but he was fantastic at oral... so that kinda made up for it. He was also European, with a yummy accent. FUN!
jade
My lover visited mid day yesterday. Still tingling from touch
culturehandy
YAY on busites getting portions!!!

Holy.CRAP.

So I went and saw the cop yesterday and fuck if it wasn't some of the most rediculous sex ever. It stung went his dick was in me, and that's after going down on me for a while. And I seriously had one of the most intense.orgasms.EVER! Neither of us could stand after we were done.
culturehandy
oral portions in a home depot parking lot at lunch.
jade
Late afternoon. Twice. The second slow lotion spooned anal. OMG
shinyx3
i have three pair of thigh high sock and cino, i also love them. them are so wintertime fun and sexy with jammy shorts or boyshorts. hot!

awesome portions before the hubby left town for a weekend trip. started with him just spooning me and me doing all the work. amazing! about half an hour and several position changes later i was silly smiling and very sleepy. i am still smiling thinking about it. he he.
doodlebug
Late night post-jammin'-and-band-get-together HBI, when I actually thought he would be too tired, and had already resigned myself to sleep. YUM! He pushed me over, drew my arms up over my head, and made love to me, slow and sweet, and then I finished him off and fell asleep wrapped tight in his arms, with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

And then scrumptious morning HBI, when he awoke with a delicious hard-on and I just jumped right on top and pushed him inside me. "Good morning," he said with a sleepy smile. "Good morning," I replied, then got down to business. smile.gif
geekchickknits
drunken booty-call FB portions last night.

And this morning (although by then not drunken lol)
culturehandy
Well, I am most certainly the village bicycle as of late.

Boy number three this week...we broke in my flogger, and I've a wonderfully sore bum.

I took it up the ass, came all over the place, I went down on him, complete with fingers in his bum to give him an A spot orgasm, including bum licking, kinky, kinky evening. It was a long time coming, no pun intended. I've not played with this one since October.
indiechick
*sighs* from me-on-top to reverse cowgirl to spooning to me-laying-flat-on-my-stomach to doggy... i am all sore now. rolleyes.gif
jade
ch--good show!!!
ketto
Awesome awesome portions lately. Late night, exhausted portions. I find when I get really tired my body seems to get to a certain state of relaxation where everything feels extra awesome. smile.gif
culturehandy
more lunch tyme-y portions from behind.
jade
Ch again? Wow
culturehandy
Jade, I shit you not. I like to have sex, a lot. If I could get fucked at least once a day, every day, I totally would. Again, not with a rotating door of lovers, but I'm good with what I've got at the moment.

Tra la la la, the village bicycle.
girltrouble
lol. culture's avitar should clue you in.

if i'm the lounge's resident kinkster, she's the lounge's resident playa.

heh.
jade
God Bless you ch!! admiration, jealousy come to mind.
dayglowpink
Portions with the ex yesterday. Damnit, bad bad bad, but good good good! It was probably some of the best sex we've had in like six months. Why does that always happen? He came over to move more of his stuff out of my place, and we got all emotional and horny. He made me come easily, which had gotten very rare, and the whole thing was really nice, although it stirred my emotions up again of course. I'm miserable today, but at least I have something good to think about, too. My goals for the day are not to txt him at all and for every negative thought I have, to force myself to have a positive thought, too.
candycane_girl
Aw, (((dayglow)))). You'll get through it.

I had some crazy new position portions the other day. Afterward he said he loved the faces I made while we were going at it.
culturehandy
Well, I just returned from the cop's, and fuck if again we didn't have rediculous portions. He kept on asking me to come for him, which I promptly did each time he asked. Damn, I need a nap now.
doodlebug
2 A.M. portions. Me letting him gently awaken me with tentative, questioning caresses (and a raging hard-on). Me letting him bring me to the edge, then passionately surprising him with my tongue and lips. Me then letting him go crazy on my nipples (I could seriously come from just that) while I played with my (newly introduced to the relationship) vibe. Me having my own orgasm with the taste of his cum in my mouth, then crashing into asleep (sometime around 3 A.M.) wrapped tightly in his arms.

And then having to wake up at 7 A.M. for some overtime work. rolleyes.gif

But seriously, feelin' no pain. Sex + love + getting over your trust issues = who knew? wink.gif
jade
Good early morning sex at my anal loving friends place before zumba. Good warm up and reliving it made the workout fly by. Never a chapped ass
ketto
Mmm...good morning portions that started with me going down on him and ended with me riding him till he finished...and then an encore of spooning sex. biggrin.gif
dayglowpink
More portions with ex. He ripped my leggings and tights open, buried his face in my pussy, and then fucked the hell out of me. We took a bunch of pictures and some video, too. I've never seen video of myself having sex, so that was pretty cool. He gave me a bruise from his fingers grabbing my arm, a bunch of bite marks, and a hickey on my neck. Luckily it's covered by my hair, because I have to work tomorrow!
culturehandy
Well, I've cut two out, but I still have the cop in the picture and I saw him last night. Oh yum.
hellcat
Unhealthy with the ex portions. Did stuff we'd never done while together. Feels good to know it isn't love.
anna k
Hooked up with a guy from a horror movie meetup group. Mostly did oral, did a lot of biting and spanking and licking and kissing. Got to straddle him and kiss him, something I hadn't done before with a guy because I felt too self-conscious. I felt so different from my usual shy nerdy self, feeling sexy and mature and confident and just not thinking about my usual self. Good times.
girltrouble
yay hoo-ray 4 anna k!
jade
Friday afternoon drop in oral. Ohhh tongue long time!!! Three orgasms and left me laying on my bed sideways.
culturehandy
so, we tried fisting last night. He got about mid palm. It was intense I tells you.
foryoursplendor
wooo, annak. That sound slike a fun time!
candycane_girl
Absolutely amazing portions last night and a little bit today! Last night was the first time we had seen each other in almost a week and we hadn't really had sex the last time we were together. We went at it for a long time and he was so good at getting me off. The way he touches me is so incredible. And we tried something that he has been wanting to try for a long time. I pissed on him. It was actually kind of cute and funny and I loved that he enjoyed it so much. I miss him already.
crinoline
really fabulous portions last night
shinyx3
*sigh* lack of bc is making my portions non existent.
ketto
Awesome slow oral portions last weekend, and awesome morning unplanned portions on Sunday - and louder and dirtier than usual portions since we have the whole upstairs to ourselves now (as of a couple of weeks ago).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.