Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The BUST Community Forum
The BUST Lounge > From the Top > Ladies Who Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
treehugger
Kewl. I'm glad for the positive responses! Now to find a title (I do LOVE "unsleeping beauties")...but something more suited to general sleep disorders?? Anybody?

Wombat, I'm liking that one as well!

I'm just thinking, myself.... a title like this:

ZZZzzzzz......(snork) (gasp)

Popullar vote rules! smile.gif
bunnyb
did that make anyone else think of the zombie at the closing of the buffy credits?

"Zzzzzz ... argh: the scary things that go bump in the night and disturb my sleep thread" blink.gif
raisingirl
I found the old "Can't Sleep" thread and bumped it for you, you restless sleepless souls, you.
erinjane
QUOTE(raisingirl @ Nov 14 2006, 08:23 PM) *

I found the old "Can't Sleep" thread and bumped it for you, you restless sleepless souls, you.

I thought we had one already. Good work. tongue.gif
pollystyrene
But can I post about my sleep apnea in there? unsure.gif

treehugger
I don't know why you couldn't, polly. I certainly wouldn't have an issue with it.
bunnyb
I'm blind for not seeing that when I looked! oh well, shame we couldn't use any of our cool titles.
psychicfemme
Hi PO! Well, welcome to the forum. I see you've flushed out the nutcases on here without much delay (pixie, pepper, girly, bunnyb...and a few new ones...my apologies to any nutcases I might have inadvertently omitted smile.gif). This is a good thing, I think, in much the same way that it's a good thing to know where the rotten boards are in a wooden bridge you want to cross. I encourage you to go back and take a look at my posts to this same group from back when I joined this summer. It's all the same stuff all over again from the same little clique of highly insecure, paranoid, and oh so very touchy, busties. Anyway, I just wanted to offer you some support and also give you a little bit of history so you understand that this really isn't about you, but is about a few women in here that really have some ISSUES, and just keep reenacting them over and over again.

pf
wombat
Wow, a textbook-worthy split personality talking to itself! Weird!!

*goes on ignore*
raisingirl
Snort. Fuckin' classic.
psychicfemme
Raisin...wombat...you ladies really do need professional help. And that is my professional opinion. smile.gif Wow...and I don't even have to be psychic to predict the behavior of these children in grown up bodies.

QUOTE(wombat @ Nov 17 2006, 12:45 AM) *

Wow, a textbook-worthy split personality talking to itself! Weird!!

*goes on ignore*

girlygirlgag
Cybil?
mandolyn
*offering psychicfemme - who i haven't had the pleasure of meeting before btw, and only know from her most recent posts here - a nice large slice of humble pie*
grenadine
eh, you know, i think whenever you start a post by name-calling, it pretty much throws all your credibility out the window. such behaviour is really more to be pitied than censured.

(((psychicfemme/POfeminist))) poor dear.
bunnyb
hehe, wondered when she would get around to posting with her original username.

pixie, pepper, ggg, raisin, wombat ... I'm in good company smile.gif.
psychicfemme
Umm...Mandy, Raisinbrain...if you had any kind of an actual life, you wouldn't have managed nearly 1000 posts in the last year on this board alone (ooo...bunny...coming up on 2k!)...maybe if you focus your energies you still could earn that GED...and then, who knows...community college? Oh, and Grenadine...yes, there is a little history here you're ignorant of...and those who are ignorant of history are doomed to...well...doomed to be you I guess.
girlygirlgag
ANY BODY WANT A PSYCHIC READING??"*snicker*

I know I would love this peach of a lady to predict my future rolleyes.gif
katiebelle2882
Actually, you can tell by the way they write that they aren't the same person at all. not that it matters but just thought i should point that out.
psychicfemme
Girly...it doesn't take a psychic to see you'll always be the moron you are today smile.gif
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(psychicfemme @ Nov 16 2006, 07:30 PM) *

Girly...it doesn't take a psychic to see you'll always be the moron you are today smile.gif

Okey dokey!

(coming from a person who picks fights with complete strangers, I will gladly be a moron)
grenadine
aw, psychic, i know you don't really *want* to just come on here and be unpleasant to people. don't worry - someday you'll be able to communicate successfully enough to get the appreciation you need and want. courage!

moving right along, i seem to remember that lo these many years ago (four? a while, anyway) there was an active astrology thread. am i the only person interested in such things? or does anyone else dabble in the stars?
bunnyb
grenadine, props (a'cos).

the "what's your sign?" thread is in ab-fad.
grenadine
thanks, bunnyb...i guess i never go in there, as i tend to think about it being about fashion (which i realise is probably an erroneous and baseless assumption, but ya know, life's short). now i just have to think of something to say. maybe i'll go in there and advocate for pluto, poor little planetlet.
psychicfemme
Picking fights with complete strangers: that really does describe what you and the rest of your dysfunctional welcome wagon does with newbies who call you on your bullshit. It was that way when I joined this summer, and here it is again with another newbie who, really quite respectfully, challenged you. She hasn't yet learned to disrespect you the way I have, but you're doing a nice job of teaching her. She really seems to be able to handle herself, but there's just something in me that makes me want to kick some ass when I see someone being messed with by a bunch of obese playground bullies. Hmm...I see another twinkie binge session in your very near future....
bunnyb
I love that she makes gross generalisation about our size, our education and our mental states. Obviously very psychic - just like she knew you had been around for years, grenadine.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(psychicfemme @ Nov 16 2006, 08:15 PM) *

Picking fights with complete strangers: that really does describe what you and the rest of your dysfunctional welcome wagon does with newbies who call you on your bullshit. It was that way when I joined this summer, and here it is again with another newbie who, really quite respectfully, challenged you. She hasn't yet learned to disrespect you the way I have, but you're doing a nice job of teaching her. She really seems to be able to handle herself, but there's just something in me that makes me want to kick some ass when I see someone being messed with by a bunch of obese playground bullies. Hmm...I see another twinkie binge session in your very near future....

You are a terrible psychic.

Are delusions of grandeur a side affect from Multiple Personality Disorder?
grenadine
oh, well...you would actually have to be psychic to know that, since i lost my old handle....and i'm sure psychicfemme means it metaphorically.
psychic, don't worry, you'll get there. it's great that you're able to release your anger; you know that holding it in can cause serious health problems. i hope you're soon able to love yourself and others as you journey into wellness!

twinkies...yuck. but maybe we should take this thread and journey into pie... wink.gif
girlygirlgag
I wish my avatar did a pie dance.
grenadine
OMG PIE!!!!
girlygirlgag
It could be a dancing circle like the OMG PICKLE PEPPER BANANNA!, but say OMG! PIZZA! PIE!CAKE!

Or some other round food.
pixiedust
Oh wow...I wondered when I was going to be brought into this again. I was waiting for the newest personality to call me out since I have for the most part stayed out of that discussion. And I'm sure that PF just "happened" to come back to the lounge right after PO showed up.

Anyway, ignore is a wonderful thing...I hadn't even noticed it was back.

Oh yeah...how about cookie, cake, pie....
grenadine
it could have a piece cut out of it and then become OMG PACMAN!
pixiedust
Oh come on! I'm thinking cheese wheel! Ghouda, brie, havarte...hee hee!
grenadine
can it be a cheese that morphs into pac-man? because then it can meet ms. pac-man and reproduce! OMG MINIDISC!
pixiedust
LMAO! Ok..that was good!
psychicfemme
Pixie...nice pic...is that tinkerbell you're dressed as? or twinkerbell?
bunnyb
mature
mornington
isn't she just?

hehe, omg pacman!
pepper
wow. who knew, now i'm a fat ass. *must eat another twinkie and stop posting in the skinny girl thread.*

you know, i wouldn't have to read that junk if y'all would stop quoting it in your posts!

i am enjoying the cheese, cookie, cake, pizza, pacman discussion though. makes me miss pie. *heading off to troll-pie land*

oh yes, and i have made over 1200 posts since april, so there!
free_spirit
Is there a car buying thread?
If not, can we start one?

I have a car and am looking to get a SUV...
So I'm trying to do some research and get imput...
girlygirlgag
Seriously Grenadine, I bow to you OMG PACMAN! Idea.
raisingirl
Grenadine, I've been laughing so much over the OMG Pac-Man idea.

Free Spirit, I recommend doing research by reading Consumers Reports magazine and listening to Car Talk on NPR.
grenadine
aw, thanks...maybe it's something i shouldn't admit, but i think GGG's avatar makes me yearn for electronic fruit anyhow. the banana level, as you know, is the apex of pac-man...
roseviolet
Car shopping ... ugh! Free-Spirit, you might find this website useful. It helped me pick out my newest car. It is the Car Talk Auto Advisor.
http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/auto/inputSummary.do
It might take you 15 minutes or so to complete all of their questions, but it will certainly help you to pick out a make and model that has all the little things you need.

pepper
cool, thanks rose. that's helpful for me too, i'm just learning how to drive (Do Not laugh, i've been a city girl alla my life so far, no car needs...) and by the time this next baby comes i will need a vehicle. shlepping one kid and groceries around on foot and the bus was enough of a challenge, thank you Very much!
i hear that book the lemon aid is good too.
free_spirit
Thanks Rose. I went to that site, filled in all the unformation, but I did not understand...I may be *slow* thanks though!
edna
We're back! We're back! I was feeling panicky for awhile when I couldn't get into the lounge. whew. Glad it's back.
margot
Yes. Hurrah!
I don't like it when they lock the doors.
raisingirl
So what happened, Lounge Lady?
wombat
I would think they have to do maintenance sometime!

Still, two days was rough! As Mornington said, I missed you lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.