Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The BUST Community Forum
The BUST Lounge > From the Top > Ladies Who Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
SpRiNkLeS
unsure.gif
SpRiNkLeS
I got another one. Is there a thread for former druggie’s who are feigning? I’ve made mistakes in my past and lived a dark life for a while (the possibly bi ex is the one who got me into it. Dealer) but I have since seen the light. I’ve given my life for Christ and am trying to work out my problems but lately I’ve been feigning hardcore again and I just need to talk about this but with people who have had experience with drugs and quiting.
culturehandy
Crazyoldcatlady I bumped the all time top 5 thread for you.
sexysandee
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 25 2008, 10:41 AM) *
Crazyoldcatlady I bumped the all time top 5 thread for you.

Thank you, I enjoyed that thread and plan to post there often.
I am a list maker... blink.gif

Sprinkles ~ I hope you are doing okay; I will be looking around and will post what I come up with.
yess
i agree with sprinkles, there should be a thread for people who need help. drug addiction is one of the hardest things to overcome and one of the best ways to try and help is to talk about it and get the support of others.
pepper
i think that's a great idea if there are enough interested posters, otherwise it'll be a very quiet thread. let's see if anyone else is into it. the last thread about drugs seems to be long gone though...
bunnyb
I've bumped the addiction thread; I think it's for users (and those in recovery) as well as loved ones.
zora
It's been said before, but I'd like to post this helpful tip once again:
If you are looking for a thread that you know used to be on this board, head to the bottom of the page. There is a drop-down menu that reads "from: 30 days. You simply click on that, then select "show all" and then click "go" and every thread that ever was since the change-over and before, will appear. Magic!
pepper
that doesn't always work though, i was thinking of the other drug thread and it isn't there. though come to think of it, i believe that one was extoling the virtues. maybe it's a good thing that it's gone.
bunnyb
In this case the don't underestimate drugs' excellence can be found by searching all for anybody who really wants it resurrected.
pepper
hey, does anybody speak german? i want to order some of these but can't make heads or tails of the google translated page.

http://www.haseform.de/produkte/69.do

thanks!
pollystyrene
Sorry, don't speak German, but you can enter the website over at Babel Fish and it will translate it for you. I tried it- I don't know how accurate it is, but you'd get the general idea of what it says....what are those things, anyway?
pepper
they are small figures for architecture models but i want them for crafts. i'd order a whole barrel if i could only figure out how!

oh, hey, that did actually let me see a link on the page. i found this.
anyone speak british? ha. i have no idea how much money that is supposed to mean.

thanks!
deschatsrouge
How may posts does a person need to be able to have a personal statement under their avatar? How do you add a personal statement?
kittenb
I don't think there is a post limit. Let me see if I can remember how I do it.

ETA: Okay, go to My Controls and then scroll down to Edit Personal Info. At the top of the edit screen there should be something that says "Personal Portal Info." That should be where you enter your witty tag. happy.gif
deschatsrouge
Hey, I found it, yay! Thanks Kitten!
moodymart
Hello and Good morning all........
I was looking for any information in regards to anyones' experience with a Bartholin's Cyst (blocked lubricating duct) sorry if that was tmi.
Thanks muchly!
MM
culturehandy
Hey Moody, my best suggestion is that you check out the General Health Thread in Our Bodies Our Hells, I'll bump if for you!
moodymart
Thanks culturehandy, I've done and search and nothing has come up, apparently they are quite common and resolve themselves but patience has never been my virtue, lol.
Have a good one!
MM
pixiedust
Does anyone remember which section Issues about your issue used to be in? I can't remember if it was friends and family or the mating game. I wanted to post something and I haven't gotten good at finding lost threads yet.
culturehandy
Pixie, it was in The Mating Game,

I've bumped it for you.
pixiedust
Thank you!
kittenb
How can a person go about changing her screen name? This isn't for me but for someone else.
pepper
no can do as far as i know. you gotta just start up a new membership.
konphusion26
I think I'd asked this in another thread, but I didnt get a response. One of the other busties wanted to know as well....

Is there a phobia or irrational fear thread?
crazyoldcatlady
there's an anxiety/ocd thread that touches on phobias...
konphusion26
Hmmm... Could ya point a sista in the right direction? smile.gif I have looked through every single sub-topic and can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm overlooking it. A lil help babes AHAH!!
crazyoldcatlady
i bumped it for ya, kon
deschatsrouge
Are there Busties from Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Washington, and Colorado who want to have a thread? We could call it Wild West Busties or something.
auralpoison
There used to be a thread dedicated to the Rocky Mountain Busties, but it didn't get much play & dwindled into nothing.
amazonprincess
*delurk*

Is there a thread for discussing age/birthdays? I'm turning 30 real soon and have some mixed feelings.
pepper
why the HELL can i see that moron's post all of a sudden? geesh, ignore function don't fail me now!
culturehandy
Pepper, LoungeLady has most likely disabled the profile, and when that happens, you can see all the posts.

Amazon Princess, I don't think there is a thread like that.

zora
Amazon, I found it. It's in Our Bodies Our Hells and I bumped it up for you. It's been gone a while so there's not much to it.
amazonprincess
Thanks, I'll go check it out.
dayglowpink
I'm interested in seeing if there's any anyone who would be into a thread in Working Girls for people who work in healthcare/social work/human services/etc. I found a couple of threads from several years ago, so I'm not sure if there are enough busties in the field to keep something going, but I would love to have a place to vent. I'm a psych nurse, by the way. If anyone is interested, please let me know!
sexysandee
Is there a thread for migraines?
themeiu
Does anyone know if there is a thread for california/west coast busties?
deschatsrouge
I was kinda wondering that myself. I was told there used to be a Rocky mountain bustie thread but it died a painful death. I live in the Pacific Northwest and I want a thread for us West Coast busties.
auralpoison
I bumped the Red Hot Chili Busties thread in F&F for ya'll. It's mostly SoCal, though.
treehugger
I'm gonna cross-post this in the general knowledge base, but I'm looking for something that was posted a couple years ago.

Somebody posted a website where you could pull up a list of big businesses and which political candidate they gave donations to...I specifically remember, for example, it listed Outback Steakhouse, and how much money they gave Republicans and how much they gave Democrats in a previous election cycle.

Does anybody remember where that website was or have it saved, or be able to pull up that post???

Thanx...
girltrouble
hi tree! <3
i'm not sure which site you are talking about specifically, but i wonder is it any one of the ones on this link page?

skip down to the state and federal lists...

and while i am wary of wiki sites other than the original, i found this interesting site, although i know it's not the one you are looking for. but still. interesting....

x posted in GKB...
LoveMyPugs
Would anyone be interested in starting a "My Mom Drives Me Nuts" thread? Because....MY MOM DRIVES ME NUTS!! I know Mr. Pug is sooooooo tired of hearing me bitch about her. I could seriously fill an entire thread just by myself. No one would have to respond. I could just post and run and then repost and run again, over and over and over. I love her because she's my mom but I'd love to have a place to vent about it and get other's opinions and compare stories. I mean I have daddy issues but somehow I can suppress those. My mom on the other hand...sometimes I want to hold her down and scratch her eyes out of her head with my nails. I was actually day dreaming about this while I was sitting with her eating lunch today. I was thinking how much nicer my lunch would be if I could just shove my butter knife into my ears to drown her out. mellow.gif

pherber
Oh dear, I just burst into a hysterical fit of laughter, when I read that!!!

Because I got an e-mail this week, where my mom asked me, totally unprecedented btw if I could send her my dads' and my sisters' addresses, so she can invite them to my uncle's birthday.

That pretty much sums up my family situation...

So I'm all for it, I'm all for it, but I have to warn you, my mom's nuttier than yours!

I apologize, if you don't find that funny, but I've given up hope with my neurotic family, and developed a very black sense of humour because of it.
pherber
Oops, double post!
LoveMyPugs
I'm thinking this would be like a strictly "My Mom Sucks" thread. Maybe we could make a Dad one later but right now it's all about the moms.

So...that is two votes. Anyone else?
pherber
But we could also just use the "Family problems" thread, for mother rants, no?

I've seen you posted in there already, why a new thread?

Just curious.

auralpoison
I was wondering the same thing, Pherber.
redbabs
Is there a road tripping? Any sense if there would be any interest for one?

I am taking my second of three cross county trips in a year and I'd like to check in with Busties in the area of who have traveled through the area about indy coffee shops and stores, places to try, places to avoid.
edie52
Redbabs, I think the travel thread in "As the World Turns" would be good for that. Right now we're talking mostly about traveling in Europe and train travel, but there's not a ton of traffic there, so a new topic could be easily introduced. And then there are also threads in "Friends and Family" about specific areas/cities.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.