Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: heard any good music lately?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Smells Like Teen Spirit
Pages: 1, 2
kittyrocker08
I'm loving the Dead Weather's new album!
SpiltSugar

Let's see... recently I've discovered Santogold, especially their song Starstruck. I've also been listening to a lot of the White Stripes, raconteurs, Ryan Adams, Adelle, and Giorgio Bordello. Funny what being in love does for your music collection expansion. tongue.gif

Enjoy!
xoxo
~spiltsugar
crazyoldcatlady
ever since i saw adele on vh1 divas, i'm totally digging her.
vibrator
One of my favorites is Natasha Bedingfield, she has some amazing new music out. I just love her writing style.
auralpoison
QUOTE(SpiltSugar @ Oct 18 2009, 09:27 AM) *

Let's see... recently I've discovered Santogold, especially their song Starstruck. I've also been listening to a lot of the White Stripes, raconteurs, Ryan Adams, Adelle, and Giorgio Bordello. Funny what being in love does for your music collection expansion. tongue.gif

Enjoy!
xoxo
~spiltsugar

Just so's you know, Santigold is a woman not a band & I think you might have meant Gogol Bordello? Pure rockin' Kiev kitsch? The dreamy Eugene Hutz?
nickclick
the Ettes! LA pop-bluesy-punk fun with a raspy sexy singer. kinda Gossip-lite.
archegonia
great goddess, the discovery of raspbery swirl by tori amos has lit a fire inside me when i've been damp (not the good damp) for a week.

the video is so 90s i feel as if its a new song but i'm in '98: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9pfaCqChY

and this live story tellers is fucking life changing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-eNjq2BO4

pow! enjoy smile.gif
auralpoison
Archegonia, darlin', I dunno if you noticed, but this thread is pretty much dead. If you'd like to talk music, may I suggest the What bands are you currently listening to? What excites you? thread in Media Whores.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.