Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say Cheese!!!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
flanker_ji
Adorable!!!

Both of you!
pepper
oh, that wee little cookie. i want to nibble him! so cute.
bunnyb
cute overload alert!
mornington
I want to snorgle oreo. that cow costume is too too too cute!
ginger_kitty
*fights with mornington to snorgle Oreo*

You are both darling!
maimy
While y'all are fighting over the pup, I'm'a say hiya to mom here ...

*Considering whether to waggle eyebrows at O's mom*
OreosMom
*Waggles eyebrows at Maimy*
I'm glad that you enjoyed my pictures and mornington and ginger_kitty can take turns snorgling Oreo. He'd really love that!!
raisingirl
WOWEE!!! WB, now it's my time to raise the roof for you. HOT DAMN! I mean, crap, you were hot years ago. I don't know why I should be so surprised. Yay!

Oreo and his mama aren't too bad, either. wink.gif
greenbean
Okay, first off, ditto on crushes on WB and Oreosmom,...but somehow I missed the roseviolet photo when it first went up..... and I just wanna say that when I first read that RV snagged an English bloke I was jealous....but one that cute?! Roseviolet is officially my IDOL.

*Attention whore alert* I originally put up this secret page of my website for friends and family (who arent on myspace) to see what I've been up to.....but flamewar Busties need to view the first pic cuz its a hilarious message to y'll! cool.gif
walkingbitch
snorts at the flamewar reference...

cuties and teh hottness we all be, in our not so wee Bust family
punkerplus
I don't usually post in here (just lurk because I am nosy) but greenbean! You are so gorgeous! *fans self*

From looking at these pictures I'm starting to think that bust is a mecca for gorgeous radical gals everywhere. Especially those with amazing eyewear (walkingbitch, yes I am jealous).
flanker_ji
Greenbean, ditto on what everyone else said, but I have to add that I think your inner bicep tats are two of the most gorgeous I've ever seen! Amazing color!
greenbean
Oh go on rolleyes.gif No I mean it, go on. Heh, just kidding. Yeah, I love my tattoo artist but unfortch he moved and I have no idea where...gotta finda a new artist cuz I want more done.

I love Noel and her lover! So cute! When my sis got that cat she went to the pound and said "Give me the ugliest cat you got, the one no one wants"..and thats what they gave her!
mornington
*strokes greenbean's ego* is one of them a gramaphone?

blanche, too cute! I love the second picutre.
ginger_kitty
So, I have a little crush on greenbean. *blushes* All the busties are so cute!

blanchedeveraux, your kitties are adorable!! Your pics made me miss my kitties, I used to have two sisters that were calicos.
greenbean
Yeah, Mornington, its a gramaphone!

Blanche, I personally think there are no such as ugly kitties, but yeah according to the shelter torties are the hardest to find homes for. You can't tell from the picture, maybe if you squint, but my sisters tortie looks like it has a mouth on the side of its actual mouth. Its real funny looking, I love it!
bunnyb
at stargazer's suggestion, this is a recently taken photograph of me.

roseviolet
Bunny, that link just takes me to the main MySpace page. Is that because I'm not a member of MySpace? I hope not. I want to see your cute face!
bunnyb
probably; I couldn't figure out how to post it otherwise, although I have done it before... huh.gif
raisingirl
Ohhhhh! I had to log into my oft-neglected mylamespace (sorry for the MS lovers out there, because I know there are a lot of you; I'm just NOT a convert because I'm too low-fi and old for it and I'll leave it at that) and it was worth it!

BUNNY = ADORABLE!

Not like she wasn't before or anything...
YAY!
bustygirl
I have some new pics of my two eddies, the older of which is committing a CoF by appearing in PJ pants and what may be his t-shirt with the most stains.

To his credit, though, he had just woken up. wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sybarite
Little Eddie is so. cute. And look at all that hair! *squee*
LoveMyPugs
WOW! They are both so cute!
auralpoison
Out out damned bot!
maimy
Aw, Aural - that was EVIL.

I love ya for it.

*Obligatory punny groan*
grrrlyouwant
really, the state of my love life these days is such that i should be permanently camped out in the frustrated singles thread, but i did manage to find me a sweet young girlie for valentine's day. so what if she calls me 'mom'? rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

eta: damn, i didn't see these til i got home a little while ago; my mom coulda told me before i left the house this morning that you could totally see my bra through that shirt. i mean, damn, the mechanics were extra happy to see me and all, but i thought it was just cause i had the mad cute going on. tongue.gif
falljackets
aw! what a couple a' cuties!!!

(ahem, not referring to your breasts... but then again... wink.gif )

i love piccies!!!!!!!!
grrrlyouwant
thanks, falljackets! and just so we're clear, i'm never opposed to a little girl on girl ogling of my goodies. wink.gif
nickclick
the flash always acts as an underwears x-ray machine!

you've obviously passed on your proficiency in choosing great t-shirts and eyewear! very cute.
mornington
oh my! the adorableness... of both of you! Excellent eyewear too.
grrrlyouwant
ah, i wish i could take credit for the glasses, cause they are awesome on the kidlet, but that particular optometrist's appointment was chaperoned by grammy. though i suppose i could take small comfort in the fact that i provided her with the great facial shape that makes them work. laugh.gif

and bustygirl, i forgot to mention earlier, but little eddie is definitely giving c-monkey and her glasses a run for her money in the cute department. he's adorable! biggrin.gif
kittenb
Just some fun winter in Chicago pics: http://theredhead.journalspace.com/
pollystyrene
Brr. That's all I have to say. Brr.

**psst, kitten- are you coming to the Heartland on Sunday? We miss you in Midwestern Mamas, but I'm glad to see you're feeling better (despite the Chicago weather!)
anna k
Very cute kids, they look so happy and silly.

This is self-indulgent, but I'd like to know who I resemble in this pictures. The people I've gotten have been the cartoon Daria, Drew Barrymore, and Juliette Binoche. You be the judge.

IPB Image

IPB Image
bustygirl
Oh, she's so cute! And the glasses are sooooo much better than what we kids had back in my day!
maimy
Anna, I can see the Drew Barrymore thing around the mouth a little - I can see why people would say that. But to me, you bear more resemblance to a Renaissance portrait, with the delicate coloring and the clear, fair skin.

Also: Damn, beautiful thick hair there!! *Grin*
ginger_kitty
grrrlyouwant, your daughter is adorable and I love your hair! ? Tres cute!

annak, what gorgeous thick hair you have!! Drew Barrymore, definately.
kittenb
polly - I forgot today was the get together day. I work until 3 and then I have a baby shower afterwards. I will try to make it some day, I swear!
bustygirl
I second the Renaissance comment.

This may be overkill, snce this is my new avatar photo now, too, but this is what I look like today (actually, literally, an hour ago):

IPB Image

If I look a little wan, I'm still getting over an utterly horrible stomach bug.
grrrlyouwant
that's cute busty! i love the flamingos on your curtain/shower curtain? help me out here! laugh.gif and the stubby little pigtails. kinda makes me want to grow my hair out again, but i hate that in-between monkeyfro stage where i can't do anything with it.
i-am-jan
bustygirl: I would kill to have that little dent in your chin...it's very cute & sexy on you. Props to you for being born that way : P

anna K:

Just saw your pic. ..your face is gentle & kind looking...has anyone mentioned a likeness to the Mona Lisa?...that's what I see.
crazyoldcatlady
bustygirl, i have an (affectionately termed!) butt chin too!

smile.gif
bustygirl
Thank you! My kid has one now, since he got the bottom half of my face and the top half of his papa's.

Here's what he looks like today: (forgive the cross-post with Shameless Self-Promo)

IPB Image

I made him that hoodie, BTW. smile.gif It says "Bad Monkey goes to bed late". Which is what he's currently doing, despite papa's best efforts.
bunnyb
He's the best-dressed, hippest little dude I've ever seen! Those eyes ... he's going to be a heart-breaker.
humanist77
I want one of those hoodies too, busty!
mornington
me too me too! little eddie is the cutest thing ever.
bustygirl
Actually, yes you can buy the hoodie.
(self-promotion alert!)
Made an adult version with banded half-sleeves for Spring, and it's up on the site right now. Just click HERE and you can see it. It's called the "Bad Monkey Hoodie", and the baby version is the "Bad Monkey Baby Hoodie". I squealed aloud in the store when I read the fabric, because at first I just thought the lettering was cool.

humanist77
This makes me happy. I am totally getting one.
grrrlyouwant
does it come in little girl sizes busty? cause c-monkey would love that! biggrin.gif
walkingbitch
New haircut....
http://flickr.com/photos/85504499@N00/415545599/

I just keep going shorter and shorter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.