Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say Cheese!!!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
falljackets
shit! that fuckin' rocks, wb!!

i might just have to get mine cut a wee bit shorter like that! wow. i love the bangs!

good show!
walkingbitch
Thanks, it's so easy to blow straight, and works really well with the curls too.
If you swing through flickr I think I have pics of the back too, but it's mostly angled toward the front, no razor thinning, all channel cut with shears, and even though it looks all geometric-y, it's just cause I have a natural part on the side that flops over.. It's easy peasy to deal with thus far, got it cut a week ago today...Let you know how it starts to grow in, cause my last cut looked good for 2 weeks and dreadful for 3 more while I waited out getting it cut, but this is a world of difference.
mornington
ooh, I saw that! It looks stunning.
roseviolet
Holy crap, WB! I loved your last haricut, but this one is fierce! Lovelovelove it!
bustygirl
How big is cmonkey? (age, height, etc.)
mornington
haircut time! I decided some colour was needed...

IPB ImageIPB Image
bunnyb
wow! morn, it looks fantastic! I've always wanted pink in my hair.
walkingbitch
woohoo hot pinkness your highness!
flanker_ji
Love the pink hair, 'specially since you've added my favorite color... smile.gif
grrrlyouwant
How big is cmonkey? (age, height, etc.)

she's going to be eight in july, and she's tall, long, and ridiculously leggy. not that coltish legs have any bearing on a piece of clothing that will go on her upper body. but she's got long arms and is pretty skinny through the waist and has barely any butt to speak of (no ghetto booty from mama!). she's currently wearing a size 6x in girls, but some things are 6's or 7's due to the length of her legs and arms. she's been chowing down like mad lately though, so i think she's getting ready to pull another growth spurt. it'd probably be easier to fit her with exact measurements, so if you pm me and let me know exactly what you need, i can get those to you. smile.gif

mornington, it must be something in the air, because i decided earlier this week that i had to get my hair cut that short. barely mid-march, and it's already hot enough here to think about swimming; my hair had gotten to that ridiculous monkey-fro stage where you can't do anything with it, and i just couldn't stand the thought of having that frizzy curly mess on my ears and neck for the summer. assuming i find time this weekend, i will also be making with the hot pink, but all over. i tried to keep that little side-comb of bangs like in the pic i posted for valentines day (but short enough that it no longer tucked behind my ear), but this morning i decided it was fucking too much with the 'run wet fingers through once, run gel fingers through once' styling groove the rest of my cut had going on, so i snipped off my last concession to girliness and went for the full butch mode. here's some pics i snapped just now. i'll post more once i get off my lazy ass and do the pink.

IPB ImageIPB Image
ginger_kitty
I am super jealous of there cool short do's, since I have decided to let my hair grow out long for awhile.

mornington, it's kind of punk rock, I like it.

grrrlyouwant, don't be silly you don't look butch at all. Sometimes I wish I had curly hair, instead of stick straight hair.
grrrlyouwant
thanks ginger. i was going to just shave the whole mess off (i've done it before, and i must say, it looks kinda hot), but my mom stopped me with two words: britney spears. damned if that bitch and her breakdown didn't ruin head-shaving for the rest of us. dry.gif
girltrouble
usually i either think my photos are ok....
or i really, really, really hate them.
IPB Image
i haven't really decided how i feel about this one.
i know it's a bit outta focus....but what do you guys think?

mornington
grrrly, tell me about the summer thing... it's spring, time to get shorn. I loove your cut - and yes, show the pink!

gt, I like, you look hott, the out of focus allows you to look at your face... it's all good.

thanks everyone! biggrin.gif
bustygirl
GT, your hair is FIERCE!
LoveMyPugs
Nevermind I figured it out on my own! Thanks anyway!
LoveMyPugs
3 pictures of me!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

3 pictures of Mr. Pug

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
girltrouble

oh pugs! youre so cute! you so look like a friend of mine that i had in pittsburgh. i love that you and the mr. look so silly happy.

i just jumped down the thread... mornington i love the pink, and i am so jealous of you and grrl, when i have long hair i want it short, when its short i want it long.... and when you were talking about shaving it all off, i always day dream about that first shower you take after youre bald....i had dreads for ten years and the shower i had after i shaved them off was orgasmic. lol it was like fireworks on my skull.

oh, and i didn't even talk about how much i wished the pigtail thing you've got worked for me, bustyg, i always thought that was the cutest!
ginger_kitty
pugs, you are adorable! You and Mr. Pugs are a cute couple!!

gt, very hot, love your hair.

grrrlyouwant, heehee Britney did ruin shaved heads for the rest of us for awhile. I love a shaved head, but I am affraid if I did it right now someone thinking I was copying her. God forbid!
maimy
PUUUUUUUGSS!!!! So great to have a face to go with the name, and you are adorable. Nice lookin' boy too, but I'm all about you sistah.

Well, you and GT.

Trouble, mah dangerous beauty. That picture is beautiful. *Sidling up real close*

I wish I could post a pic of me and kog3100. He's so ... so many words I really can't use with decorum. *Grin* But he's a little more private about online presence than I am.
bunnyb
lovin' the hair maimy! and GT and grrrl. Some sexay 'dos all round.

pugs you are adorable, such a cheeky and happy face and mr pugs looks the same and is a lucky guy.

morn, again, loving the new you - just in time for visit with F!
mornington
pugs, you're adorable! that's a gorgous smile you have!

bun - wink.gif
grrrlyouwant
damn gt, busty got it exactly right, you look fierce, girl! like you about to cut a bitch or sumthin'. and that's all kindsa hawt. biggrin.gif and i hear ya on the morning after going bald. i used a razor on mine after the clippers, and i couldn't get over how smooth as a baby's butt my head was. and don't get me started on the regrowth! that part where it's not hard stubbly, but that short veleveteen stubbly...when my friends were stoned, i could get them to rub it for hours at a time; i had no dignity when it came to a good head rub. rolleyes.gif

pugs, you are kee-yoot! and you remind me of someone too. now i'm going to rack my brains all night trying to remember the name and exact face of who you remind me of and how i knew them.
mouse
fuck, you're hot, gt. and your hair is amazing.

pugs is such a cutie! and so is your boy smile.gif and your pug haha
girltrouble

oop!
girltrouble
*looks around*

me, mouse?
well, thanks. lol. i'm not very good with complements, or cameras i have some weird almost phobias. cameras make me wince, so more often than not i look like popeye the sailor, all squinty on one side. i had a friend who asked me why i get so tense around cameras. they just freak me out. always have. i think it has to do with the tranny thing. i still see a boy. wow. i got issues. lol.

oh, but maimy veinsplitter, i have had a loooooooooong standing crush on you. you can saddle up next to me anytime you like, chickie!
mornington
i see cheekbones i'd die for... but no boy.

mm, velvety regrowth... makes me wanna shave my head.
LoveMyPugs
awww, thanks everybody! Those pictures were from a few years back but we don't look any different. Isn't my Mr. hot, hot, hot! I just love him soooo much!
girltrouble

'course pugs! love you!!!!

maimy
Bunny, thank you!

And Girl, I am SO PISSED OFF right now that you came up with Maimy Veinsplitter and I didn't. But since you gave it to me as a name, I plan to steal it early, often, and for a long time to come. Ahhhw-sum.

*Sidling some more*

*Very glad that one camera got that one photo*
girltrouble
huh? maims, i thought that was your full name way back when. well i am glad you like it.
*tips her 10 gallon hat*
gla-yud to be o' service, may-yum!

love your sassy new avi, btw.

greenbean
Holy haircuts, everyone!! Love all the badass looking Busties!!
walkingbitch
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Mar 20 2007, 08:26 PM) *
huh? maims, i thought that was your full name way back when. well i am glad you like it.
*tips her 10 gallon hat*
gla-yud to be o' service, may-yum!

love your sassy new avi, btw.

wasn't it sarcastica bloodsplitter? lol
OreosMom
QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Mar 19 2007, 10:12 AM) *

You have the most gorgeous smile! And Mr. Pug is very handsome!!! wink.gif
LoveMyPugs
Oreo -

Aww, thank you so much. I'm about to post something in the body piercings thread so stop in there when you have a chance.
kittenb
You know, sometimes I forget just what an attractive bunch we have posting here. With hot partners and adorable pets to boot!
girltrouble
wasn't it sarcastica bloodsplitter? lol
that's what it was!!!!!
maimy
Thanks, WB. I was trying to respond night before last when my 'puter went boom.

Either way, I'm diggin' the Veinsplitter thing. Think I'll use that when I go out tonight, if anyone asks me what my name is.
greenbean
I wanna join the badasssss fun!!
Heres me on Hollywood Blvd. after a threacherous bike ride and pissing off motorists. No veinsplitting but plenty of LANEsplitting...heh, ok that was dumb.
mouse
oooh, greenbean, what ride was that? the new job i just started is downtown instead of 20 miles out into the san gabriel valley, and i would LOVE to start biking it so as soon as i convince my landlord to find me a place on the premises to store a bike i gotta stop by the bike kitchen. and as soon as i have a bike of my own it's gonna be a lot easier to start participating in midnight ridazz again. ohh biking, i miss you....
girltrouble

oooooooooh, new crush time.... greenbean.... in all the time i've been on bust i don't think i've ever seen a pic of you. *drool* you look like you are ready to punch me in my snot box! how hot! god i can't think of a bustie i don't have a crush on....
grrrlyouwant
okay, here's the 'pink in progress' shot. i just snapped this five minutes ago after putting the dye in. i'm hoping once i rinse, it will more a hot pink and less magenta. update in about an hour.

an hour and some minutes later....

and, the afore-promised post-rinse update. it's definitely more pink, especially in the sun, though not quite the highlighter-pink i was expecting. overall though, me likey. happy.gif

greenbean
I dig it, Grrrl!

Girltrouble, come'r and lemme give ya a knuckle sandwich!

Mouse! Do it or else! Zoya and I met and we want you to come out with us when shes in town next. And hey, you can always store your bike at my place, we've got a huge bike rack in our common room. That ride was the hollywood sleaze ride on friday. It was cool but not my favorite. Going down sunset blvd was a nightmare,.. aggressive drivers and glitterati were getting in our way and a few people ate shit. One guy needed 5 sitches. Oh, such is the mayhem of the midnight ridazz!
kittenb
grrrrrl, that is some awsome hair. I have always considered doing my hair pink, but the upkeep seems intense.
nickclick
grrrl is pretty in pink!
i_am_jan
Girltrouble: awesome!!!!

(BTW: I bet it will FADE to the highlighter pink you were looking for eventually)
ginger_kitty
grrrl, hot stuff! I love it. I am so tempted to go back to my fire engine red hair days.....
_octinoxate
Just cruised in, checked out the recent shots of y'all, and thought I'd say:

Damn! You are a good-looking bunch, every last one of ya! And it's awesome to have faces with the names and personalities.

Also, this is a super cute thread-- I can feel the love!
mouse
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, your hair is fucking awesome!!!!! it looks fantastic!

greenbean, hell yes. i am down for hanging out.........as much as i'm a total pussy about merging bust boards and real life, i would love to meet the LA busties.
grrrlyouwant
thanks everyone!

greenbean, you look awesome! and midnight ridazz sounds like fun. i wish i lived down in the la area, i'd join you guys on a ride in a heartbeat. *le sigh* i want a riding posse of my own here, but all the other cyclists i know are pussies. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.