Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say Cheese!!!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
prettynpink
Oh, I AM the new Hotness.

I am so god damned full of myself right now. Awww yeah. I'm sexy and I have sex hair. Yeah. I'm the new hotness. Cant help it. I'm just that spectacular.

Oh. Yes.
nickclick
PIP is sssshhhhheeexxxxxxxeeeeeeee !
roseviolet
Oh my GOD, PIP!!!! LovLoveLove the hair! And is it my imaginaion or did you take pic #3 on a certain boat that travels between a certain town & a certain city? wink.gif

Hey Mouse, you look cute as a brunette!
maimy
Mouse, your pics never loaded for me before today - I LOVE THE SLOTH POSE! I love the sloth, too - but you on the sloth is literal icing on the ... well, actually that metaphor falls apart a bit doesn't it? Either way - rah! Mouse! And Pretty!
sunshine
Here is a link to a photo of me out to see a band (I'm on the left):
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=...mp;pageOffset=4
brainfromarous
QUOTE(maimy @ Jun 5 2007, 11:53 PM) *
Mouse, your pics never loaded for me before today - I LOVE THE SLOTH POSE! I love the sloth, too - but you on the sloth is literal icing on the ... well, actually that metaphor falls apart a bit doesn't it? Either way - rah! Mouse! And Pretty!

When have you ever left a metaphor intact, Maimy...? wink.gif

PS - Hey, Zooob! Great haircut.
anna k
I found some old photos of myself that I had liked. I usually don't like being photographed, so to find recent pics of myself that I like makes me happy.

In 2001:

and in 2005:

I love your dress and tattoos, sunshine! Your dress looks like one I got from H&M.

You are sooo cute, PnP!

Supercute baby!
LoveMyPugs
*runs in and sees anna k*

WHAT'S UP LEGS! HOOOOOOT! smile.gif

*runs out of thread to keep working on algebra homework*
maimy
Well, Maud damn my Strong, Independent, Feminist eyes - George. I'd actually given up even asking where you've gone.

You showed up late, though - WB and I *just* finished my Fantastic Weekend O' Vacation together. (And, may I say, everyone should start praying NOW that she does not post any pics from Coney Island ...)
ginger_kitty
Anna, you look lovely.

Sunshine, you are definate cutie.

PIP, what a great hair cut.
mornington
anna, you look stunning! you've got such a gorgeous smile.

sunshine, I love your tats

I shall now stalk this thread for WB/maims photies.
crazyoldcatlady
nice cans, annak wink.gif
LoveMyPugs
crazyoldcatlady -

i wasn't going to say it. thanks for saying it for me. they look great in blue don't they?
brainfromarous
QUOTE(maimy @ Jun 12 2007, 10:31 PM) *
Well, Maud damn my Strong, Independent, Feminist eyes - George. I'd actually given up even asking where you've gone.

You showed up late, though - WB and I *just* finished my Fantastic Weekend O' Vacation together. (And, may I say, everyone should start praying NOW that she does not post any pics from Coney Island ...)

S'ok. We heard the noises all the way out in Suffolk.
nickclick
i finally got my back tattoo finished! loooove yours, sunshine.

here's another mirror pic i think came out pretty cool.

what a cutie, anna k!
Lesbajew
Here is what I look like with spiffy effects, glasses that I never wear, and my favorite hat.

This is what I look like normally. Not the best picture, I'll get something more flattering soon.

On a side note, my hair will be purple soon. Or perhaps blue.

nickclick- I like your tattoo!
toastybean
nickclick your tattoo is amazing!!!
mermaidgirl13
This is such a fun thread! Here's one of me goofing off outside a bar after a friend's birthday party:

LustfullyPink
Oh yay! Pictures are a few of my favorite things! Everyone around here is soo beautiful, and a lot of you look a lot like how I pictured you looking!! :-) Once I figure out how to post pictures, I will do so. I may wind up just making a photo bucket account so that I don't have to go around trying to trick the system into letting me copy and paste.

LustfullyPink

And that's me performing...

*laughs* All I ever do is perform. If you guys like, I could show you a video of one of my guards shows from last season.
maimy
Lesbajew, I LOVE that smile. The look of brewing evil is one of the most delightful expressions ...

Lustful, may I be the first to say: delicious, hon.

I'll get in big trouble for this, but ... a photo of me and kog3100. After all these years, I'm exposing him for all to see. Mainly because I want everyone to laugh at that laugh he's sporting. Yum.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_FhcSErA4Wss/RiEaTx...se+photo+08.jpg
LustfullyPink
Ack! It's sexy catwoman maimy!! You two are cute! I hope you don't get in trouble!

Mermaidgirl, you look FIERCE! (Amanda Lepore referance! *sings* I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks FIERCE!)
mouse
maimy! finally! and what a great expression.....on the both of you!

I WIN BECAUSE I HAVE PICTURES OF SEVEN BUSTIES ALL IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME:

top row: kittenb, turbo, me, stargazer
bottom row: avaadore, humanist, pollystyrene
i don't know why i'm not smiling, i was honestly having a good time! aren't these ladies gorgeous? for reals? also:

kitten & turbo

ava, humanist, polly

star & ava

sorry about the quality, i just got a new camera & am still trying to figure out how to use it to its potential sad.gif
girltrouble
we have officially hit the foxy bustie muthalode!!!! yay for mouse for the pix! (i am so super jealous of you guys!)

PIP, we have got to get together soon!
nickclick
a bustie meetup? can i come next time? i promise i'll dress just as cute!
mornington
LJ, you have such a great smile!

lust, i love the hair!

maimy, you're stunning. we knew that. and kog looks cute!

mouse, you do win. you have all the win. everyone looks wonderful! I want a bustie meetup!
Lesbajew
Thank you for the compliments!

A busty meet up? Amazing!
girltrouble
i've been resisting the urge to ask, but, you are done with the kog, right maimy? don't make me give you a talking to. i will drudge up every reason you ever posted why he isn't worth being in the same area code as you...
stargazer
mouse! thanks for the pictures!! we look so good. dude, what's with my shiny forehead. damn humidity.

maimy, you are hotness. awesome pic.

mornington, oh we will have our own personal bustie meetup. don't worry.

of course, everyone is welcomed to chicago for a bustie meetup. we are the hostesses with the mostess!
mornington
you're done with kog, maimy? ok, he's not so cute. he does not deserve your hotness!
crazyoldcatlady
holy shit i'm in bustie overload.

whatever happened to talks of an annual BUsTiCON?

:::wanders away looking for mandolyn...:::
maimy
Sorry, Girl, not done just yet. You know the whole Thang, though. 'saight.

(I love that you think he's cute, Morn. Hee. He's so NOT "cute" - that's partly why I love that picture so much. Generally he's so tall and dark and elegant and kind of forbidding looking, and *that* laughter, right there in that photo, just breaks the stillness. I love it to pieces. 'Specially when I'm its cause.)

I haven't been part of a big BUSTie get together, but I did get to see WB and ManlyMan over a short vacation a week and a half ago. She is Teh Hotness, as is he.
girltrouble
wait... what? am i gonna have to spank you?! maimy, i am trying to keep my nose on my face, but please tell me it's not true. i don't know the whole thing.. pm me. i am soooooooooo cross with you!
_octinoxate
hey! next time i'm in chi-town visiting family, can i hang out with the fab chicago busties, too???
bunnyb
LOVE the Chicago BUSTie meet up pics! I'm jealous of your regular meet ups but that looks like a great night. It's good to be able to put a face to names ... although I've seen photos of everyone except for turbo and avaadore before.

As always maimy is the hottness and lustfullypink and lesbajew are adorable.

Nickclick, your tat is amazing!
stargazer
sure octi! just let us know in the midwestern mamas thread when you are coming by!!
ginger_kitty
So many pretty Busties!!

I'm jealous of the Bustie meet-ups as well. But Indiana is very close, maybe I'll road trip up Chi-town sometime.
_octinoxate
thanks, star! it might be in september... if not, around xmas time i suppose. i'll swing by y'alls' thread when i know smile.gif
maimy
(Girl, it was already not-off by the time you and I conversed through the health scare and stuff ... it's okay. Gotta run through quick tonight, though, so no time to PM today. Tomorrow if possible?)
mandolyn
mouse, i know i'm late to the party, but big hugs for posting those pics! it's so good to finally see what the chicagobusties look like!

and it's always a pleasure to see lovely maimy again!
stargazer
finally got 'round to posting a pic of us celebrating turbojenn's bday!

backrow: me, turbo, janeinane
front row: polly & avaadore
greenbean
Great to see this thread so active!! (oh and Maimy, nice tongue!!)
Here's one of me shopping (and pouting) in Paris recently.
anna k
Cute dress greenbean! That storefront reminds me of my trip to Montreal.
culturehandy
Your all so beyooooooutiful!

zoya
cute pic greenbean!
grrrlyouwant
fourth of july and new kitten pics!

here's mine and c-monkey's matching american flag pedis (x-posting from the okay thread):

c-monkey in her fourth of july finery:

c-monkey and the momster:

new kitty number one, toby:

new kitty number two, king:
LoveMyPugs
grrrly - love those toes!
mornington
love the toes, grrly! (and king is a kitler/cat-chaplin)

me and the hound, a self-portrait (I just like that he's actually looking at the camera)
crazyoldcatlady
mornington, you haven't happened to upload your photos to flickr's wardrobe remix, have you?

and as a side note, have you gals ever had days where you feel like you're hair is rockin, your clothes are rockin, and you're in super self-confident mode, only to get your picture taken/ catch reflection of self, and realize that you look a white hot mess?
mornington
catlady... if it's a girl called msmornington, it's me. I like it, but I don't post much.

and on the good day/rough picture.... yes. lots. every damn day when I see my reflection in a window five minutes after leaving the house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.