mornington
thanks everyone!

humanist - I didn't, but now you mention it, I'll tell everyone that smile.gif

rudderless - she's a complete cutie!

GT - you're stunning. but then we knew that

humanist77
holy crap, gt, you're a heart-stopper!
girltrouble
god rudder, i love those pics, and you look so happy!
i_am_jan
Anyone who thinks brains ain't sexy should come view this thread. To see that brains and beauty *DO* come all wrapped up in one tight little package. (Just not delivered to *your* door...sorry mister!)

Rudder: that little girl (as well as the rest of the kids) are so adorable. It's very cool that you took the opportunity to go there. Thanks for sharing the pics
deschatsrouge
GT you are the hottness.
LoveMyPugs
My Family

Mr. Pugs & I at a Wedding this past Saturday

Pinky Floyd our first

Shelby AKA Burt

girltrouble
yay pugs! where have you been chickie? missed you!!!!!
*runs up and gives pugs a big ol' hug!*

now if we can find lysa, i'll be super happy!
dolor
Hey, Trouble-Gal, I'm over here belatedly... 'cause you just invited me.

And Hey Baby Duck, you be tooooooooo cute!!

With those foxy bangs I see that my ducky has been paddling about in... Lake Veronica.

Peekaboo!

xox,

yr d-gal

PS -- not to mention all the other busty beauties, & faces now attached to words...
C'est vachement groovy, en fin.
kittenb
Me and The Geek at a birthday party this weekend:

Gods it is a huge picture. Sorry about that.
mouse
omg is that a sneaky little hand holding i see in the bottom left corner? wub.gif too cute, kitten!
thirtiesgirl
I just got my hair trimmed the other day and added in some bangs. I had the stylist razor cut it, which actually doesn't work well with my fine, slightly wavy hair, since razoring tends to thin the hair out and make it less heavy (aka, more flyaways for fine hair). I'm having to blow dry it straight in the mornings, and this is the result. It will eventually grow out and fill in, and it won't take as much serious attention for me to control the flyaways, but I think I'll keep the bangs for a while. I haven't had them in a few years, and I'm kinda liking them now.

mornington
thirtiesgirl, you look smokin' hot! especially with the glasses (and yeah, I have a problem with razoring; I find I have to ask the hairdresser to thin it but not razor it, and it irritates me when I forget because it doesn't last - it grows out quicker, and I get thick *and* flyaway hair).

kitten, you and The Geek are the sweetest couple, you always look so happy! It helps you're cute, of course wink.gif
thirtiesgirl
Thanks, ladies, for the complements. *blush*

QUOTE(mornington @ Aug 23 2008, 03:46 PM) *
thirtiesgirl, you look smokin' hot! especially with the glasses (and yeah, I have a problem with razoring; I find I have to ask the hairdresser to thin it but not razor it, and it irritates me when I forget because it doesn't last - it grows out quicker, and I get thick *and* flyaway hair).

This was totally my own fault because it was my bright idea. I was bored with my one-length hair (although I'd been growing out bangs for 2 years), bought a hairstyling mag on a whim and saw a pic of a hairstyle I liked. The caption described it as razored, so I brought it in to my stylist and said "do that to my hair." Which she did, so no one to blame but me. I've had it razored in the past and should have learned, but sometimes when boredom takes over, all thought goes out the window.
shinyx3
just poppin in to see all the pretty busties!

you look lovely with bangs, 30's!

love the happy couple pics too.
take some petrol darling
i am having such fun looking at all these wonderful and charming pictures! all of you are so deliciously beautiful!

this is me (right) and my friend who was staying with me for the summer (left)...

and makin' some eyes for the camera on a grey august day...

and enid, my sweet elderly little kitty

and evelyn, my naughty younger kitty!

thirtiesgirl
Yay! Love the pics as always. You need to post some pics of your place in the design thread.
take some petrol darling
QUOTE(thirtiesgirl @ Aug 27 2008, 11:13 PM) *
Yay! Love the pics as always. You need to post some pics of your place in the design thread.

thank you, miss e.!

that would be fun, i really should! good idea! but i should straighten up and take some new ones as it looks much different than the pictures i took when i first moved in...... it looks less grandmotherly now, hehe wink.gif
Queen Bull
i totally agree with thirties, your pix are amazing. i love your cats! (and may i jsut say, ur lookin pretty hot urself. XD)

<3's
LilPinkElectricChair
All the gorgeous laqdies here are too much. I feel kind of shy posting pictures but here's one of me doing my "fierce" ANTM face.

anna k
That's a great picture! You have so much character and beauty to your features! I love your hair and glasses, and the headband is tres cute.
stargazer
very cute pictures ladies!

i can't remember if it was polly or sidecar who said that you can pick a bustie out of a crowd cuz they are usually wearing thick-framed glasses. laugh.gif
girltrouble
anna k
Ooooh very cool. You remind me of Prince circa Dirty Mind in the second photo.
stargazer
Here's a pic taken at Humanist's birthday party! Me, Polly, Humanist, & LeBoy (Polly's bf)
girltrouble
god i love seeing pix of busties. it makes me super happy, cos i feel like i know you a little bit. i just get jealous of the chicagoland and LA busties for getting to hang out together. y'all are so swell, and i lurve humanist's sash,
humanist77
cute, star-thanks!
Allow me, in my neurotic, perfectionist, Virgo ways to post the photo again after tweaking the color : )
kittenb
Humanist - Sorry that I missed the party. It looks like it was fun.

Happy (late) Birthday!
mornington
great photo humanist and star! I'm still every shade of jealous of your regular meetups
lananans
Me too. I don't have any friends in my town, nevermind Bustie friends. Moving is nice to get a fresh start, but sometimes it gets kind of lonely.

Here's a picture of me. Cheesie picture fits with the Say Cheese thread.
erinjane
Hahaha, that sounds like some sort of brothel.
lananans
That is hilarious.
crinoline
lol rudderless

ETA: I'm concerned about the "G" on the sign. Please tell me it isn't "Cat Resort and Grill" because that's all I could think of
pollystyrene
I thought the same thing, crinoline! laugh.gif
pollystyrene
Ohhhhh. That makes sense. blink.gif
kittenb
QUOTE(crinoline @ Sep 16 2008, 09:34 AM) *
ETA: I'm concerned about the "G" on the sign. Please tell me it isn't "Cat Resort and Grill" because that's all I could think of

HAHAHA!
kittenb
My new, shorter haircut.

I plan on changing the color to a rich red next week. I am hoping for "Joan" on Mad Men color.

Of course, today I had to wash it so it is no way near as straight and never will be again w/o my stylists help.
anna k
Awww, cute!
mouse
kitten you look sooo cute!

since i now have a nifty mac photobooth thing to play around with, i thought y'all might like to see what i look like as siamese twins:

auralpoison
Y'know, I've noticed that of the Busties that wear glasses, we all wear similar styles. Huh.

Conjoined Mouse!

That's a great birthday pic & don't you all look swell!
humanist77
hehe, cute, Mouse~
I took this one a long time ago-it was always my favorite:
girltrouble
oh human, that's just disturbing.

although my friend is obsessed with siamese twins. she'd love both of those pix.

yay for cute busties!
thirtiesgirl
Cute pics, ladies. Kitten, that haircut really looks good on you. I've tried to cut mine the same way in the past, but I have an issue with little baby hairs at my hairline that just never grow out, so it never looks completely polished on me.
pollystyrene
New hair!
stargazer
OooOooO! Cute polly! I like the bangs alot. Very flattering on you. Now, can you do this on your own or will Leboy need to help you? wink.gif
pollystyrene
Ha ha ha, no....I'm seemingly incapable of re-creating hair styles, so after this gets washed, it will be back to blahsville for my hair.
mouse
wow, polly, your bangs look so cute!
mouse
GTFO TROLL
pollystyrene
Oh yeah, you really found the right site for that. blink.gif

Thanks mouse!
starship
i lovee the way your hair goes sort of curly at the tips polly. was it styled like that or natural?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.