Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say Cheese!!!!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Friends and Family
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
rogue
After being able to see a lot of you through Facebook and our secret clubhouse (as Freck calls it laugh.gif), I gotta say every Bustie is frickin' gorgeous, both inside and out. It's like your physical features outside reflect the beauty within you all. You are all amazing ladies and I'm one of those girls that gives compliments when and where they are due, so I just wanted to pass it on. Love you all!
Aithinne
Bust has a secret clubhouse on facebook? Oh my goodness... really?
nickclick
what's the secret knock?
culturehandy
Nick and Aithinne, I PM'd you my info, then we can go from there.
koffeewitch
QUOTE(rogue @ Nov 10 2009, 08:19 AM) *
After being able to see a lot of you through Facebook and our secret clubhouse (as Freck calls it laugh.gif), I gotta say every Bustie is frickin' gorgeous, both inside and out. It's like your physical features outside reflect the beauty within you all. You are all amazing ladies and I'm one of those girls that gives compliments when and where they are due, so I just wanted to pass it on. Love you all!

Rogue, when I got sick of seeing all the troll love in my profile box, I started visiting the boxes of Busties I frequently "talk" to and looked to see if they had a bunch of troll ickiness, too. Anyway, it's always fun to see pics of people; often people look NOTHING like I had envisioned. The exception is YOU, Rogue. You looked a lot like I had sort of imagined you. Your profile picture is adorable; you are too, too cute. smile.gif (And I mean "cute" in the best sense of the word. "Hot-girl cute"). smile.gif
rogue
Hehe, thanks koffee! I'm used to getting called "cute" but it's nice to have the "hot girl" part added on to it! laugh.gif

You're the best! And I'm not just saying this because of your compliment, you are truly awesome. I really love and appreciate your contributions here and your inquisitiveness.
koffeewitch
*Blush*Awwww, thanks Rogue. That's an awesome compliment coming from someone as cool as you!
Aren't Busties the greatest? Aren't we all so happy we wandered into the Lounge?!
rogue
I'm definitely happy that I found this place. It's such an amazing community of strong women. I love it.

And no worries, KW - I definitely mean it! =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.