Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celebrity Gossip!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
anna k
She's a Scientologist too. Though I don't know how she knew Tom or Katie.
karianne
Probably at the Scientology Celebrity Center. It's where all the kool kids hang out.
plynn
Aieeeeeee! check out the terrifying celebrity baby morphs on display at US weekly. Britney's kid is doooooomed.

(I had to click on play twice for all of them to make them work)
girlygirlgag
That Lourdes one is completely wrong. She looks JUST like Madonna, only darker.

Apple Martin is such a cutie, I have never seen a pic of her.
mornington
*flees in terror*

rocco richie looks like thom yorke. or is that just me? Barron Trump (barron, bwah-ha-ha) is also going doooooooown.
falljackets
HA! i love what they did with baron's hair! heeee! i was really hoping they'd give him a big wig!

and, um... how do they know what the jolie adoptees parents looked like? future mattox's facial structure looks a lot like brad's. did they use adoptive parents to do this?
snafooey
Ha! I love that Trump's kid is the cheesiest of them all.

Lourdes is going to be so much prettier than their prediction - I don't think her adult self looks like her child self at all.

Apple Martin is a clone of her dad.
cstars124
It kinda disturbs me that lourdes has a uni-brow and she's so young.

Coco Arquette looks really pretty though.
sixelacat
Yeah, but just looking at Madonna and Ritchie you know their children are in for a lifetime of waxing! And everyone in Trump's household is praying that Barron gets his mum's hair....

you can digitally "grow up" a child's photo without knowing what their parents look like, just from their bone structure/whatnot. I'm guessing that's what they did with Jolie's adopted kids....

eta: does anyone else want to add "von munchausen" every time they hear Barron's name?
falljackets
heheheh @ sixelacat re: von munchausen. it's funny looking at his future pic and remembering that his. name. is. baron. whyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

oh, and i was referring to the text above the pics, where it says they used the celeb parent's pics to create the images...
mornington
sixe laugh.gif *falls off chair laughing* That hadn't occured to be before, but now...

is it wrong that my first thought on seeing lourdes was "somebody get that girl some tweezers"
sixelacat
I'm cross-posting in here too, because Nina Blackwood was a celebrity, damnit! VH1 Classic is going to run the first 24 hours of MTV! I think this is so cool I'm going to forgo my walker and jump on my motorized Rascal just so I get to the TV by Monday so I can watch it (for 10 minutes before I fall asleep because I ate a huge dinner at 5pm at Furr's Cafeteria). I may even dress up and put my teeth in!
jemisoutrageous
Yes, Lourde's unibrow is truly disturbing. What really upsets me,however, is the fact that the child is mustachioed and we're all just supposed to look the other way. She's what, 10, and rocking a handlebar mustache? It's like The Emporer's New Clothes. I'm not keeping silent anymore...Aunt Bunny Got a mustache! Aunt Bunny got a mustache!

Six, I am delighted that you are going to celebrate the good times by riding your Rascal on up on your TV to watch MTV's first 24 hours. Are you going to wear your specail occasasion house dress, too? I only get that excited when Wheel Of Fortune is on. tongue.gif

Apple Martin looks like a rat, all ferrety teeth and skinny faced.

The Donald's Children are all buck-teethed Willy's with big fat heads.

AND don't even get me started on the hulking she-cow that is Bobbi-Kristina Brown.
girlygirlgag
Loudes's mom and dad are both italian, she is going to have to have electrolisis by twelve to get rid of her beard! She is a beautiful little girl, under all that hair.
jemisoutrageous
QUOTE(girlygirlgag @ Jul 28 2006, 12:50 PM) *

Loudes's mom and dad are both italian, she is going to have to have electrolisis by twelve to get rid of her beard! She is a beautiful little girl, under all that hair.

GGG, you atvatar is hypnotic and it is blowing my mind.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(jemisoutrageous @ Jul 28 2006, 12:53 PM) *

GGG, you atvatar is hypnotic and it is blowing my mind.

It's tripindicular......

I think it also unlocks the many secrets of the world.
choofums
Bobby christina has slimmed down and is actually really cute...
cstars124
Re: Lourdes and her uni-brow situation...

my parents are both italian and I NEVER had a unibrow! And my mother isn't a celebrity or a trend setting rockstar who looks gourgeous 90% of the time, and even she would tell me if I was too hairy for my own good. Like, why doesn't her mother DO something? Trim it up or something!
sybarite
Lourdes will probably be hearing all about hair-removal options soon enough. I say leave her alone for now...

She has pretty eyes anyway.
girlygirlgag
She's only a little kid for now, I think she is a beauty, she looks a lot like her mama.
anna k
Loudes's mom and dad are both italian

Her father is Cuban.
mouse
prince is getting divorced!?
brett
You know, as far as the celebrity babies go (the grown-up versions), the only one I really winced at was the Trump spawn. Ewww.

And mouse, yeah, who knew Prince was even married?
roseviolet
Mel Gibson arrested for DUI.
anarch
I don't hang out here much but thought I'd share an amusing article that compares heiresses Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Paris Hilton. I had no idea Louis-Dreyfus was born into a stinkin' rich family.
pixiedust
Mel Gibson is only 50?!! I thought he was at least twice that! hee hee
chachaheels
Does Prince's divorce mean he'll leave Toronto?

I am having a hard time managing the creepy feeling I've been having lately, watching a whole slew of scientologists come forward to reassure us all that they've seen Suri.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but that whole gang is beginning to remind me of Rosemary's Baby.

jezabelle
chachaheels thats so funny, 'cause that was the first thing to cross my mind when I read the news - I'm dying to run into him, it'll probably be over him (he's so little)
anoushh
Rose, I just was going to post that about Mel Gibson. Gee, why does that fill me with such unbecoming glee?
pollystyrene
He was gettin' a little big for his britches. Glad this will knock him down a peg!
sixelacat
Because, annoush, you know A- he was tipsy from sacramental wine, and B- the CHP's first clue he might be under the influence was Mel's excessive quoting of Hamlet. In leather pants.
auralpoison
Aw, Mel. Is that what Jesus would have done?
zillahgirl
Didn't Mel used to have a HUGE drinking problem, like back in the Mad Max days? Cause if so, this is kinda sad.
pollystyrene
Just because you get arrested for DUI doesn't mean youhave a huge drinking problem. All it takes is one misjudgement and a cop to pull you over. Of course, it should be taken seriously and you need to take some serious steps to prevent it from happening again, but not everyone who gets a DUI is an alcoholic. (Not that I'm defending it or anything, but there's just not always a connection there.)
misspissed
a little late in the game, but hey! nix the italian hairy stereotypes!
i'm italian and am hardly what you can call hirsute. tongue.gif

i'm just a little sensitive to hearing how all italians are hairy, blah blah fucking blah.

ETA: GirlyGirl Gag- your icon is hypnotic. i could stare at it for hours.
jezabelle
I honestly don't care if he's a huge drunk or just was on a binge, what I care about are the anti-semetic rumours around all of this. This doesn't sound too good!...
http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/mel_gibs...er_20060728.php
bunnyb
Jeez, at the statement at the end of the article he admits to making inflammatory comments!
pollystyrene
Oh yeah, his career is over. No complaints here. Actually, the Lethal Weapon movies are the only action/cop movies I can stand. Pretty sure it was because of Danny Glover, though.
zora
I'd like to chime in on the nixing the hairy girl comments. When I was in 7th grade, some kid sat next to me on the bus and called me "the girl with the mustache." People made fun of me for about a week and I spent the next three years getting electrolosys. Since then, I have had strange electrical twinges in my upper lip. We're here to support women, not rag on them for having a unibrow or whatever. Fuck.
doodlebug
I was pretty shocked to read people being "upset" and "disturbed" by a ten year old's naturally-growing facial hair. Women have body hair. It's actually normal. What's abnormal to me is the unrealistic expectation that women and girls have to conform to some hairless, non-existant ideal. By the age of 10, no less! I'm having visions of some twelve-year old girl surfing BUST and crying because even feminists consider her abnormal.
zillahgirl
polly--

Yeah, I realize that, I meant it's sad because Mel is a recovering alcoholic, and I find that this (ostensible) lapse makes the sitch sadder to me.

I do think that he's lost it in many ways in recent years, but I just love him so darn much in Signs.
anoushh
Mel being an antisemitic, antiwoman, misgynist jackass isn't exactly new information. I'm way past feeling sorry for the jerk.
battygurl
Word, doodle. Hair is awesome.
tesao
thinking of how incredibly sexy and talented and just all around kick ass frida kahlo was, and SHE had a unibrow. hmmm. come to think of it, so did selma hayek when she played frida in the movie. and YOWZAH, she was HOTTTT

i haven't shaved my legs since i was 17. granted, my hair is blonde, but..... and there is NO WAY i could have sex with ANYONE who had zero pubic hair. waaaaaaaaaaaaay too reminiscent of child molestation for my tastes. adult males and females have hair.
oceandessa
Word, Doodle. My thoughts EXACTLY.
raisingirl
QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jul 29 2006, 08:10 PM) *

I was pretty shocked to read people being "upset" and "disturbed" by a ten year old's naturally-growing facial hair. Women have body hair. It's actually normal. What's abnormal to me is the unrealistic expectation that women and girls have to conform to some hairless, non-existant ideal. By the age of 10, no less! I'm having visions of some twelve-year old girl surfing BUST and crying because even feminists consider her abnormal.

Same. I read this earlier and had to reply. Thank you, Doodle, for saying this.
zora
I don't understand why hair on the face is a crime. My mother forcibly waxed my eyebrows when I was ten and all I knew was it hurt like hell and I didn't know why she needed to rip hair off of my face. I hope Lourdes never does anything with her facial hair. And I hope nobody says anything about it.
msp
QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jul 29 2006, 08:10 PM) *

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Sadly, though, I'm no longer shocked by some of misogyny I read on these boards. This thread's always been a minefield. For some reason women celebrities aren't afforded the same support we offer to non-celebrities. (Sometimes. Not always. But often enough.) Lourdes is a child, for God's sake. We should be rooting for young girls not demonstrating the kind of hatred/distaste for women's bodies that we've been raised to embrace.

I am one of your stereotypical hairy Southern Italian/Sicilian women, unibrow and all, and it took me long enough to realize that, whether I shave or wax or not, there's nothing disgusting about my hair.
ohmaude
Hi all! Delurking to weigh in on the hair....

I think Lourdes looks a little Kahlo-esque, which reminded me that her mom made a big fuss about F.K. a few years back and owns a few of her paintings if I remember correctly. Perhaps both Mom and Daughter find it to be beautiful?

Tes-I'm with you, I let my hair grow.

Now this sexy-fuzzy woman will return to the lurking.
pixiedust
To weigh in on the hairy Italians thing...I've dated 3 or 4 and for the most part they have had less body hair than other men I have known. They do have some thick ass head hair though!

As for Mel drunk. I think all of us have driven drunk at one time or another. Most of us are just lucky enough to not get caught.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.