Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celebrity Gossip!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
pinkpoodle
Eeeeewwww...FedEx is such a slut. I wonder how many STD's he has.

The snatch flashing thing does seem to be occurring quite a bit in the last couple years, especially now. There are photographers that specifically try to get up-the-skirt shots, but this crap is totally different. She's comin' at us with that thing. It seems like the Brit Pack is taking full advantage of the paparazzi and purposely not wearing underwear so they can get more publicity. Gross. It's almost a celebrity fad now--like the kabbalah or something. Pretty soon, In Style magazine is gonna run a piece on splayed meat curtains being the hot, new fashion accessory. They'll have a series of celebrity photos to show examples of the this trend. Eeeewwww...
wombat
I've already heard of women getting "cosmetic surgery" on their vulvae.

It will just never end, will it?
faerietails
JLo turns to Scientology for pregnancy tips

Well that explains the wedding thing. *shudder*

I hate her, though. Maybe she'll go to Xenu and stay there.
pollystyrene
Talk about someone who I wouldn't mind getting sucked into the clamshell. Maybe Paris and Britney are next? (((shudders at the thought of them jumping up and down on couches)))
pinkpoodle
Oh god *rolls eyes* Why am I not surprised about this JHo thing? Idiots.

Yeah, genital cosmetic surgery is becoming more common. As if women didn't worry enough about their bodies already--now they have to worry about the size of their labia. Lame.
pollystyrene
Lindsay Lohan's publicist is defending her letter of condolence to Altman's family by saying she wrote it quickly on her Blackberry.

I'm sorry, but if it meant that much to you to do it, take the time to write it properly. It's like that Seinfeld thing about calling someone on your cell phone on the street to send your condolences.
greenbean
Oh no. Please don't tell me women are actually getting genital cosmetic surgery!! Call me naive but I don't even know what the labia ideal is!! All tucked in or like an open rose? Is one considered more "hot"?!? Eck. I can't believe we're even discussing this.

I must confess though I'm still hoping La Lohan will pull a Drew Barrymore and make a turnaround. Shes still a kid y'know. I do (gulp) think shes a good actress and can get better. Brit and Paris on the other hand are useless.
pinkpoodle
Greenbean-the "ideal" crotch is one without extra "meat." No Georgia O'Keefe flower, just a clean slit. Women will even have their clits reduced in size. I can't believe that women are more concerned about how their parts look during sex rather how they feel. Sad.

Yeah, Blohan and Britney are really fucking annoying. Paris? She should be hanged upside down and pelted with rotten eggs.
mouse
that makes me want to vomit.

if we have to see crotch shots, i, for one, would like to see some with a little fur, for chrissakes.
anna k
I'm not a fan of the shaved look. It looks too pre-pubescent and asexual.

I used to like Lindsay, but now she seems like a spoiled brat. And she's not the only younger actress with talent. Evan Rachel Wood gets great roles in movies. Camilla Belle got great reviews for The Ballad of Jack and Rose and her new movie with Elisha Cuthbert. I like Amber Tamblyn in her interviews. Dakota Fanning will probably stun everyone with some great performance years from now. Drew Barrymore was doing drugs at 13, but cleaned up and made a comeback at 17 in Poison Ivy and Guncrazy. Even if it's not cool to admit, I like Hilary Duff and think she's cool from her interviews, even if her movies are so-so.

Lindsay reminds me of a quote by Scott Baio, talking about being on Happy Days and thinking he was hot shit at 16. His dad and Garry Marshall sat him down and told him that everybody is replaceable, and he got that message quick.
candycane_girl
Why would anyone want to reduce the size of their clit?! And as for my labia, if some guy doesn't like it, then I will proceed to kick him out of the bed.

Mmmmm, Scott Baio.
pinkpoodle
Oh god, now I have the "Charles in Charge" theme song stuck in my head!

So, apparently FedEx is starting a new reality show. He claims that he has no hard feelings towards Britney and that the show is going to be about him and not his failed marriage. Ha!

ETA- All of my close guy friends have told me that they could care less about labia or clit size, or even hair vs. non-hair. Guys barely even know what to do with female parts, so I could see how scrutinizing size or pubes would be way over their heads (no pun intended! Ha!).
lunasol
Apparently, Lohan has been going to AA...
greenbean
Isnt AA supposed to be 'anonymous'? heh.

Its funny, I was just listening to the author of "Female Chauvanist Pigs" on Terry Gross a week or two ago, and that was before all this crotch-flashing got out of hand. They were talking about the influx of girls willing to flash their bodies and kiss their girl-friends purely for performance sake. They were saying how it'd be one thing if it was done in a fit of passion and sexual freedom, but in reality its very confined and limited to a specific mold of sexy. Gosh, and its getting to the point where not only is sexiness confined to a certain hair-color and breast size, but now LABIA shape!? I guess it has to get worse before it gets better.
Sorry, maybe this rant belongs in the F-word.....
zora
I was watching Paula Poundstone once and she said, "I was court ordered on national television to go to AA. Kinda blows the hell out of that second A, doesn't it?"
ellenevenstar
Sorry, this isn't really what I would call gossip because it is not as shallow as I think we all like this thread to be, but I thought many of you would appreciate it. I looked and looked for another more suitable thread... but no go. It does involve celebrities!!!

I heard it this morning on (Australia's) ABC Radio National.

Celebrities and Africa
pinkpoodle
That sounds really interesting, ellen!

I read Female Chauvanist Pigs and I was like "hell yeah" the whole time. I'm glad someone wrote a book on how female raunchiness among today's younger women. I knew it existed, but I've never seen someone so accurately describe the phenomenon.
pollystyrene
My BGP and I were in Borders last night and saw that book (she heard about it when the author was on The Colbert Report); then later, we talked about it at a friends house after a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial came on. I think I'm going to have to check it out!
pinkpoodle
If you PM me your address, I'll mail it to you, polly. Just pass it on to someone else when you're done. smile.gif
pollystyrene
Really? Thanks, Poodle! I'll definitely pass it on!

PM'ing now!
ellenevenstar
Now I am really derailing, this needs to be pursued in The F-word, but I teach in a high school and we have actually had to put formal things / rules in place to prevent 14-15 year-old girls from clinging to each other, kissing and stroking each other etc. at school as a kind of performance for others. It's really disturbing. Meanwhile this week, a women's magazine here in Oz has as its cover story, something like "Britney and Paris' drunken lesbian romps - photos inside...." (sorry, that was an attempt to steer BACK to celebrity gossip).
doodlebug
IPB Image
anna k
Beyonce's mouth, meet foot:

You can put those rumors of a feud on the set of Dreamgirls to rest. Beyoncé Knowles says that she and her costar Jennifer Hudson, of American Idol fame, didn't have bad blood while filming the movie.

"I knew that the character that I played wasn't the star," Knowles, 25, told reporters on Saturday about knowing full well that her Diana Ross-esque role of Deena Jones was less meaty than Hudson's part as Effie White – a part that is already getting Hudson Oscar buzz. "She wasn't the underdog. She didn't have the struggle and the pain and the dramatic scenes that Effie had, and I was fine with that."

Taking the role was about proving herself as an actress. "I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing," Knowles said. "I did this because I wanted people to know that I can act and I can play someone so different from myself."

So, what about the rumors of jealousy towards Hudson? "It's really unfortunate that everyone is saying I'm jealous of Jennifer. It hurts my heart because it's so clichéd. … They're saying that I'm mad when I knew going into this that I was playing Deena," said Knowles. "Because I'm a star they just automatically assume that I'm not humble enough to sit down and take a back seat, which I am."

But the R&B star did admit that she would have liked to have sung Effie's song, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going," a showstopper that, in large part, helped get Jennifer Holliday a Tony Award for best actress for the original 1981 Broadway version of Dreamgirls.

"I mean," said Knowles, "I wish I could've gained 20 pounds and played Effie."

Asked if she'd really have packed on the weight for the part, Knowles said, "Yes. I absolutely would have, but Bill (Condon, the movie's writer-director) didn't even believe that I could be Deena. So imagine if I would've said, 'Bill, I want to be Effie.' "

And Knowles has high praise for Hudson's portrayal of Effie. "Jennifer Hudson had such a pressure, first of all, never being in a film and never have done an album and still having to live up to those expectations," said Knowles. "She did incredible."
wombat
Did anyone see the Billboard Music Awards last night? It was god-awful boring schlock. The one bright spot was when Courtney Love came up with Def Leppard to present and she actually seemed very happy and healthy and nice.

I knew she had it in her, and I would support her happily if she makes a real commitment to health and not harming people. I've had a lot of criticism of her in the past, but she's a talented person who could make a difference if she gets her own crap out of the way.
mouse
i had it on in the background while doing work. boring and annoying. people are stupid. and carmen electra (was it carmen electra?) was clearly SO uncomfortable at presenting with chris kattan instead of paris and he was clearly SO secretly laughing at her idiocy.
faerietails
Jen and Vince Vaugh split. So did Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody.

What do you all make of the whole Eddie Murphey "I'm denying paternity until I get a blood test" thing?

And I'm still sad about George Clooney's pig Max... sad.gif
bunnyb
R.I.P. Max and George, Jen and Vince and Adam and Rachel.

Re: Eddie Murphy? wtf? ever the gentleman (/sarcasm).
pinkpoodle
Awwww...George Clooney had a pet pig? I love him even more now. I've always wanted a pet pig.
crazyoldcatlady
re eddie murphy: you're disgusting. and not funny, either.

anyone fascinated by the beyonce/jen hudson tif?
sorry, beyonce's a see you next tuesday.
pinkpoodle
Eddie Murphy is a turd and this is the only publicity he's received in, like, 15 years. His brother, Charlie, is even more popular at this point because of his Rick James thing on Chappelle's Show a couple years ago.
Divala
It sounds really bad coming out of his mouth, and his publicist should have shut him up, but he's just covering his own ass, and I really can't blame him for that. I work in child support, and if more people would request blood/genetic tests before they sign parentage papers, we'd all be a hell of a lot better off. But still, saying that in public doesn't make him look that great.
greenbean
So Adam Brody is available now,..and in 2 weeks I'll moving to a place just a couple blocks from his favorite Jewish deli in LA.....hmmmmm (me: wringing hands deviously)
mouse
number one: aw, i am kind of sad they broke up! they were nice together.

number two: greenbean, you're moving to LA? we should totes have a bustie illustration con.....or something.....
ellenevenstar
"Paris is a bad influence on Britney": discuss
pinkpoodle
Paris is a bad influence on everyone. The thing about Britney is that she's no longer a teenager, and she's the one who decided to act skanky and hang out with losers. Britney knows full well what she's doing.
falljackets
i hate that i'm admitting this, but i was watching ET! or extra last night and they had a piece about brit posting on her website that she knows that she has pole vaulted over the line with her partying recently. she said it has been hard on her being a young woman with two babies and that she hasn't even celebrated her birthday in the past two years (hence the crazy party pics from her recent 25th).

i dunno. part of me feels like she deserves to go out and have a good time (within reason) and that everything has just been amplified because of her celeb status.

but the other smarter part of me thinks that she was fully old enough to understand the consequences of what she was doing. i mean, she INTENDED to get pregnant (at least the first time) and should have known that she would never truly be the little party girl again.

no one says she can't have a good time, but she needs to be a little more responsible and yes, drop paris, et al.

sheesh, i can't believe i wasted that much energy just now.
bustygirl
My mom was stuck with two young kids by herself, too, and she didn't have nannies, cooks, a mansion, and a staff. She still managed to not embarrass herself by acting like a slutty moron.

Please don't ask me to feel sorry for Britney, I just can't do it. If every useless celeb fell off the face of the earth tomorrow seven more heads would simply sprout in their places, and nothing would change.
kelkello
AMEN, Bustygirl! I will not, cannot muster up sympathy for that girl. She makes terrible choices (Kevin Federline???) and then wants to act like she's a victim. She chooses to behave in a way that will make the papperazzi go nuts. Not every celebrity is stalked like she is...they only stalk the ones that give them fodder. Plenty of celebs stay under the radar. She could too.
ellenevenstar
I was almost feeling sympathetic for a week or so, feeling all proud and supportive when she left KF ... but with the 'lesbian romp' for the cameras and the crotch flashing and all, it just seems like she is quite unstable and insecure and needs attention in whatever form it comes... and that this Paris thing is another bad choice - different person, same pitfall. So is Paris a bad influence or a predatory opportunist in this case?

Brit, this is not the way to show that you're back on track and regaining autonomy and control in your life.

bustygirl - it just occurred to me, maybe the nannies, cooks, mansion and staff are part of the reason why B is embarrassing herself by acting like a slutty moron (love your choice of words there!).
PIDUBBZ
They are all bad influences and ultimately set the women's movement back to the stoneage...literally.
Besides, I've always believed it's not what you see....besides I had a look at the photos and I must say that if your gunna go out...shave and hide any unsightly scars...was britney reported to have a C-Section??
I don't think Hilton, Lohan, Spears deserve the attention they get. they are the anti-christ to the feminist movement. Women need real role models..not coked out whores with no talent.
pollystyrene
Wow, Pi, how do you really feel? tongue.gif
girlygirlgag
Has anyone else been to Gofugyourself.com and seen the graded letter a, obviously STONED, LaLohan wrote to her peeps recently? Good chuckles.
IPB Image

IPB Image
chachaheels
"And buy panties. Please revise."

laugh.gif
zoya
what is the secret power that Paris Hilton has which makes every girl she hangs out with want to suddenly flash their cootch for all the world to see?
candycane_girl
Oh lordy, I am so glad I never got papers back with statements like "Is this your thesis?" Seriously though, that really did give me a chuckle.
bustygirl
what is the secret power that Paris Hilton has which makes every girl she hangs out with want to suddenly flash their cootch for all the world to see?

My guess is that she's loaded to the gills with drugs, and that standing next to her is the equivalent of a contact high. Perhaps she gives off paint fumes or something.
kittenb
I've always heard that Eddie Murphey is one of the "everyone knows he's gay, anyway" celebrities.

How does the press keep getting LiLo's "private" emails/letters anyway? ph34r.gif
girlygirlgag
I don't think LaLohan's friends like her very much.
chachaheels
I think Lindsay Lohan lacks judgment, and knows exactly who to call when she wants something publicized. She's ridiculous, obviously, so people will flock to see whatever is up with her whenever someone has something to publicize. She knows it, and so do the gossip columnists and paparazzi who follow her around waiting for tidbits and various indemnifying pieces of illiteracy to pass along. I don't think she's got real friends or even paid publicists who can stop her from doing this stuff so she won't ruin her appearances. She desperately needs them. She's got no shortage of leechy newshounds to turn to, though.

They get paid, and she's always in the news for something. Some people believe, mistakenly, that any kind of publicity is good publicity. Even if the latest has you looking like a subintellect.
anoushh
I don't need any more reasons to hate Madonna, but if I did....

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_brit...icle2062487.ece
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.