Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bloody grrls
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
moxiegirl
well, turns out i'm just bleeding...early. Odd. Still gonna chat with the doc...its just odd. More or less means more TTC sex...which is pretty fraking cool, too!
konphusion26
Big hugs to all my bustie beauties dealing with craziness in your bodies.

Epinephrine, I have the same problem sometimes. It is indeed embarrasing to think you smell and that other people can smell you. Mine hasn't been normal in a long time- but then again I have recurrent BV (unbelievably wretched!!). So you might want to check with your doctor, Im not sure what tests they can do other than the ones they've already done for you.

Its going on two months now ladies, and Im still bleeding. For the PCOS sufferers, do you have annoying facial hair and acne?? I get these stubborn hairs on my chin (very noticeable) and I've got acne all over my face, chest, and back. Its an embarrassment! If you gals have this, how do you deal with it?
p_176
can we talk about pms and how much it sucks? i'm blown up like a tick from all the water retention, and i'm easily irritated, and constantly tired. i've failed miserably this week at staying away from alcohol and caffeine. i can't wait for my period to come, so i can be in a good mood again.
tankgirl
I don't normally get many PMS symptoms and minimal cramping but lately I have been getting like extremely emo the day before my period starts. It has become a huge problem because at first I didn't notice it happened and I would get all whiny and depressed around my boy and we get in a HUGE fight. When this happens I have no idea at the time (or don't realize it) and think hes being a huge asshole towards me, but really its that I am getting my period and get WAY over sensitive. Maybe its all the extra stress I am under, I'm not sure.
Does anyone else get this? If so how do they deal with it or prepare themselves for it. My personality does a 180 and I can't stop crying and overreacting to the slightest thing then saying I'm sorry over and over again like my boyfriend is such a horrible person who I need to be afraid of and neglects me (so not how he is or acts towards me)
coela

PMS has always been a problem for me, but since my period is so irregular nowadays,
I'm never quite sure if I have PMS or just a bad day. I almost started to cry for no reason
yesterday and "blown up like a tick" - YEP, so I'm thinking maybe it's time.

There's always herbal medicine you can take for PMS, like Monk's pepper (agnus castus).
I'm thinking of buying it myself, mostly to try and regulate my period a bit.

p_176
i started taking evening primrose oil. it's supposed to help, but i have not found any conclusive research on it, or any other supplement, that alleviates PMS.
neurotic.nelly
cross posted..

delurks

Hi!

I really havn't been lurking in this thread. Something is really baffling about a friend of mine.

She has always had very irregular periods. She hasn't had a period since last May and this is completely natural (no bc or anything). She is of average weight. And she thinks that she may be pregnant, so what happened? Did her body not release the egg until recently? Why would this happen?

relurks
mouse
i've always thought i had ridiculously irregular periods so as a new years resolution i started recording them. turns out they're not irregular at all, they're significantly longer than 28 days (more like 35 on average) but pretty much predictable on that model. however, today i got my period two weeks early. WTF, body? how have you even accumulated enough womb lining to slough off???

nelly, no clue. the body is apparently a fucking mysterious thing.
special k
Sorry to go a bit off topic for most of you girls... PCOS talk

Konphusion; I've got PCOS but lucky for me it's not a huge issue. My solution at the moment is the pill, working a treat on the acne and I guess is keeping everything else in check. But, of course, the pill isn't so good for everyone (sorry haven't checked your other posts to see if you've tried this). I've always had super irregular periods. Basically had about three between 15 and 20 and since then been on the pill (so I could feel 'normal'). I only found out I had PCOS this time last year because I went off the pill for a while. I didn't have any periods in 6 months, and the only real PCOS symptom was horrid oily hair and facial acne that just got worse. Went back on the pill last july (nearly gave up because the first month made me so ill) but glad I didn't because the nausea has settled and the hair and acne. But it took three months for the pill to counteract the PCOS problems. My other advantages were/are I've never really been overweight, sometimes under, I had been exercising a lot so was fit and had a pretty good diet anyway. The last two are on the slide because of school work..

hmm, maybe should go in another thread...?
coela

No period for me. Just PMS:ing like crazy. Wee how fun! So far I've cried at Britain's got talent,
a longish C.S Lewis quote about nostalgia, turtles with wheels instead of back legs and Bridge to Terabithia.
(Bridge to Terabithia is a tearjerker by definition, but the other ones seemed a little overkill. )

konphusion26
QUOTE(special k @ May 2 2008, 08:14 AM) *
Sorry to go a bit off topic for most of you girls... PCOS talk

Konphusion; I've got PCOS but lucky for me it's not a huge issue. My solution at the moment is the pill, working a treat on the acne and I guess is keeping everything else in check. But, of course, the pill isn't so good for everyone (sorry haven't checked your other posts to see if you've tried this). I've always had super irregular periods. Basically had about three between 15 and 20 and since then been on the pill (so I could feel 'normal'). I only found out I had PCOS this time last year because I went off the pill for a while. I didn't have any periods in 6 months, and the only real PCOS symptom was horrid oily hair and facial acne that just got worse. Went back on the pill last july (nearly gave up because the first month made me so ill) but glad I didn't because the nausea has settled and the hair and acne. But it took three months for the pill to counteract the PCOS problems. My other advantages were/are I've never really been overweight, sometimes under, I had been exercising a lot so was fit and had a pretty good diet anyway. The last two are on the slide because of school work..

hmm, maybe should go in another thread...?

Hey Special K - i've tried the pill but i'm terrible about forgetting to take pills. So i'm trying a different kind of bc now -which is kickin my butt with the nausea and cramping. I went to the gyn this week and they ran tests on my thyroid; and the bleeding finally stopped HALLELUJAH! Depending on what they find in the tests I guess will determine what kind of treatment they will put me on. Thanks for your input Special k!
coela

34 days this time - just 6 days late. I'm wondering if my weight loss
is regulating things a little. I've lost 26 lbs these 4 last months, and
my period is behaving more and more "normal". Or maybe it's just a fluke.

neurotic.nelly
I have a regular 28 day moontime cycle. I have always been regular, but I used to have terrible cramping, heavy bleeding, lots of clotting, and I used to go for about nine days. I at one point had to go on the pill to control some of this (years ago).

I changed my eating and lifestyle habits. Such as decreased stress levels, eating more whole organic foods, exercising, you know, just an overall lifestyle change. And viola! My periods are about four or five days now, lite cramping, etc. They can change from month to month based on lifestyle changes, more stress etc. I kinda like my moontime, it really connects me to my body. I like the feeling, not the cramping, but the actual feel of bleeding, especially when I rise after sleeping. I'm weird like that though.
konphusion26
QUOTE(konphusion26 @ May 2 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Hey Special K - i've tried the pill but i'm terrible about forgetting to take pills. So i'm trying a different kind of bc now -which is kickin my butt with the nausea and cramping. I went to the gyn this week and they ran tests on my thyroid; and the bleeding finally stopped HALLELUJAH! Depending on what they find in the tests I guess will determine what kind of treatment they will put me on. Thanks for your input Special k!

Well, called for my results. And EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. HUH????? blink.gif While I am thankful that the results are normal, I'm left baffled and wondering what the hell is wrong with my body. I know I'm not crazy LOL Well maybe a lil. But I need an explanation for all the crap I've been through physically in the last 6 months. So, I guess I don't need treatments after all. Thank God. Hopefully all I needed was a kick start in the hormone department. Perhaps the birth control will help with that, and some regular exercise will get me back on track.

Im just confused as hell though. LOL huh.gif
LoveMyPugs
QUOTE(mouse @ May 1 2008, 10:05 PM) *
i've always thought i had ridiculously irregular periods so as a new years resolution i started recording them. turns out they're not irregular at all, they're significantly longer than 28 days (more like 35 on average) but pretty much predictable on that model.

me too! i always thought i had an irregular period. i always tried to compare my cycle to my mom's which is 27 days and i'm about 31 - 32 days. turns out i'm very regular. every few months something my go a bit off but for the most part it's 32 days. my sister was going through the same thing. i told her to start tracking hers and she was just longer as well. hers is very regular as well. www.mymontlycycles.com is great. i like tracking it because i know when pass my shotgun (PMS) week is coming. I also know round about when i'm fertile and when my period and cramps are coming and it's time to break out the lunapads.

on a side note...i'm PMSing something terrible this week. mr. pugs might ship me away if i don't get myself under control.
neurotic.nelly
I really cannot stress herbal medicine to help ease pmsing, and all other symptoms associated with the moontime. Tradincal Medicinals have a blend called *pms*, and I've found that I do not need to use all the time just during times when I notice my pms getting out of control. Dong Quai is just plain good for your uterus. Red clover is good for us. Dandelion root and burdock roots are good for us to drink. I mean these are good to drink during the month before we pms or moontime. I do not recommend drinking Dong Quai while your bleeding. I remember one time I was working energetically with the herb called blue cohosh to help open my heart and I didn't realize at the time that this herb was tradicially used during pregnancy to help bring on labor. I should have been using the herb as a flower essense and not as a tea. My period came four days early, so, I just mention this to say do not underestimate the power of herbs and their effect on the body.

Things that help me during pms are:
-exercising
-crying - allowing myself the time to cry - this feels so good once I am done
-relaxing, i do not force myself to exercise if my body is lacking in energy and I do not force myself to hang out with people if I am not feeling up to it.
-herbal tea
-beer - not the most healthy, but it works =) and it's fun!

also, as far as the boyfriend/pms thing goes, I make sure I know when I will be pmsing and I let him know, and that way he knows whats going on and he can help me remember whats going on with me. this usually works for the two of us.

also, there is an amazing book called "The Red Tent" and it is an amazing story. Kon - you might be interested in this as it is kinda biblical but not really. The woman who wrote the story took a line mention in the bible about this woman, Jacob's daughter and Joseph's sister. From one line she wrote the most amazing woman-centered story ever. It is all about the women and their lives in relation to these biblical figures. She describes a beautiful moontime ritual for the young women on the tribe, when they get to go into the red tent for the first time. Amazing story. I highly recommend it!
LustfullyPink
I've actually read "The Red Tent", Neurotic.nelly. I agree, it really is a wonderful story.

Im cross posting from the 'general health question' thread...

Has anyone tried Norethisterone as a method of delaying her period? Did it have any adverse side effects? About how much did it cost?
neurotic.nelly
LustfullyPink, I cannot say anything about that medication, but I am sure someone in the lounge has. Good Luck!
The PMS count down till my period is underway, sometimes I feel like I am straight fatigued and I never get fatigued, except around this time of the month. The build up of pressure is unrelenting, so when I actually get my period, it is such a relief on the one hand, and well, I am bleeding on the other.

btw, my friend who would never get her period and then got pregnant, had a miscarriage, the fetus died inside of her, she was like 6 or seven weeks pregnant, and no heartbeat. she is waiting for it to be released from her womb or the docs will have to go in surgically to remove it. bummer, huh? I wish her healing vibes...~~~~~~~

eta: I cannot believe how uncontrollable my moods are this time around, but i know it is because I have slacked off on exercising and doing things for myself that help center me. My boyfriend and I fought all day yesterday, I still haven't recovered fully, it was so draining. I feel better today though. I had a really good cry yesterday which relieved a lot of tension.
coela

30 days this time, I think the weight loss is actually it, and not a fluke.
Still losing 6-7 lbs a month, and my period is becoming more and more regular.
PMS wasn't so bad this time, I've been riding my bike in the countryside a lot lately
and taking long walks along the coastline - it's been a good week. I have crazy
crying fits over little things since yesterday, but bleeding started today so it will soon be over.

I feel crazy happy over getting my period back! HUZZAH FOR BLEEDING!

QUOTE(coela @ May 4 2008, 11:07 PM) *

34 days this time - just 6 days late. I'm wondering if my weight loss
is regulating things a little. I've lost 26 lbs these 4 last months, and
my period is behaving more and more "normal". Or maybe it's just a fluke.

mouse
YAY it's beastly period time. a couple times a year i get that one motherfucker where the first day all i can do is lie in bed moaning and hoping i don't throw up. i HATE that it makes me lose a day. i even took two vicodin (leftover from wisdom teeth) and while that got me REAAAAL stoned, it didn't even seem to make a dent in the pain.

luckily they are not always like this. usually i can function like a normal human being, albeit a normal human being in pain. but every once in a while i just get blindsided by em. i feel so bad for ladies whose periods are like that every month. ugh.
neurotic.nelly
mouse, i feel bad for women with "beastly" periods too. i know a lady who went on bc pills because hers knocked her out for more than a day, plus she felt as if she were dying the whole time. shit, i went on bc pills during my first semester in college when under stress and poor dieting habits/lack of nutrition it came and stayed for like two months. thank cod, i wasn't in too much pain though. i went on bc pills... i cannot remember why i went off of them... but i am glad i did, my body has completely worked itself out. pms is the beast that i keep watch for.
juliaolive
Oh man, Beastly does not even begin to describe it! I know I'm not the only person in the world with a bad period, but crickey! Neurotic Nelly, I just started bc because my periods are so bad!

I've had to go home "sick" from work sooo many times, it's ridiculous. I think my employer thinks I'm a)nuts b)lying or c)a giant wimp. My gyno finallly realized that I have endometreosis (I've been trying to convince her of it forever).

As much pain and emotional turmoil as it causes me, it's still a lark to look back on some of the things I've done in my Hulkish period moments. Bursting out into tears in movie theatres is definitely high on the list (The ONLY person crying during Juno. I was even crying at the previews that night). I had an especially pathetic moment after seeing Persepolis (amazing, go see it!!) when I walked up to a poster for some childrens movie about the Lochness Monster and just started to waiiiiil my heart out. My boyfriend couldn't figure it out... it was just a picture of the Lochness in a bathtub smilling. I was literally just standing infront of that damn poster sobbing for 10 minutes, impecably timed just as every movie was getting out s there were many people to confuse.
Then there's the ever classic moment of leaving the book store I worked at just openly sobbing to the heavens in the most lamenting wails possible because of the most intense pain I've ever known, as my manager and customers tried to figure out what the hell was wrong. All very amusing to me now!

Coela, good for you! You sound like you're doing some amazing things! It's not a coincidence I don't think, I've heard of that happening to other women too!
LoveMyPugs
the beast is ready to bust out of me today...
damona
can i just stomp in here and whine for a second? thank you.

i got the ninja-period sometime last night and i woke up with blood everywhere. it looked like a slaughter house in my bed. supreme grossness. ruined my (pale pink, of course) nightie. thank goodness for dark sheets! and, dammit, i hurt back pain, headache, tummy cramps.... *grumblegrumblegrumble*

thanks for listening, please return to your regularly scheduled programming.
deschatsrouge
Damona, I had periods like that before my iud. When I was 16 my dad came into my room to wake me and saw the slaughterhouse in my bed, he was a cop, so started looking for knife wounds or bullet holes shaking me and freaking out. I woke up thinking there was a fire or a bomb or something. Nope. When I told him it was my period he looked like he was going to hurl he practically ran out of the room.

True story
LoveMyPugs
can someone please kill me...

i would give anything...ANYTHING to just stay home today and sleep on the couch. i feel like i'm carrying around a swimming pool and i'm cramping something terrible!! i know i should stay away from caffine but I NEED IT!! i need something. hey...i ate yogurt and calcium is supposed to help right. and there is 5 grams of protein in it too. that's good. i'm trying. fuck the world. i don't want to work today. damn it. piss. shit. ass. fuck. yuck. blah. ugh. eww. uh. eh *raspberry*

that is all
damona
((((pugs)))) i've eaten 2 bags of teriyaki beef jerky nuggets today. i feel ya.

deschat, oh my goodness! big tough cop terrified by period blood? (hey, that sounds like a tabloid headline! laugh.gif ) my dad never dealt too well with the idea of me having a period. i think he preferred to think that i would be 10 forever.

i am still bleeding like crazy, with random cramps that literally make me double over for a couple minutes. there are certain times i hate being a girl. this would be one of them.
auralpoison
For years I thought I was the only one that checked out of life for a day or two a month because of my period. The runs, the nausea, the headaches, the bloating, the smelling like raw meat, & WORST of all the CRAMPING! I used to allude to it being like my vajajay was a big fist trying to punch it's way out any way it could. My first gyno refused to put me on BC (For *her* religious reasons. Cunt.) even after my mom said she was all for it because she'd suffered in silence, too.

Thankfully, by my late twenties my plumbing came correct & with nary a whimper. Maybe a *little* cramping & I still get the trots, but it's no longer seven days of agony. Yeah, one day a month I flow like the mighty Mississip', but the rest is smooth sailing.

And I'm really glad to know that other women hate their time of the month as vehemently as I do sometimes. I seem to have friends that are all into their "moon time" being some sacred, special, life-affirming thing that reminds them of their place in the universe because their vajajay sloughs once a month. To me, it's so . . . undignified. I know I shouldn't be disgusted when I walk out of a toilet stall looking like an axe murderer because I didn't slip my cup out just right, but I do.

I am kinda fascinated by what comes out of the cup, though & sometimes check the contents. Last week I swear there was just one whole clot that was mega-huge.

~**~**~**~**~**~easy period vibes~**~**~**~**~**~
treehugger
oh, god.

when I was sixteen I went on a work crew (conservation corps) and the women team leaders there were all like, "celebrate your moontime, it is sacred, you are in tune with nature"...and I would get sick and vomit and cramp and get the shits during my period. Finally I almost came to blows with one, because she was convinced that I was a misogynist because I hated bleeding.
auralpoison
EXACTLY! That's what I'm talking about! Is it sacred to be going through all that? I sure don't feel sacred. I feel like shit.
juliaolive
I totally get that, but all the same, when I was in high school guys used to gloat about not having periods, totally asking to be kicked in the junk. That may be the only time I've felt proud or protective of my cramps. It's almost like when you bitch and bitch about your mom and your friends join in, it's like "heeeey, you're not allowed to say that!"
deschatsrouge
My pcos made my period hell when I was a teen. I used to fantasize about a grappling hook and a plastic bucket. I hated my period. I now give thanks to the drug company for the tiny piece of plastic shoved up my cooch.

Life is good.

You moon time is sacred laugh.gif that shit is for ladies who don't have a slaughtered goat for a uterus.
candycane_girl
Ahhhh, yet another reason I love the lounge! I can come in here and totally relate to you ladies! I'm on day three of my period and it's pretty good now but the first two days were hell. So tired and a combination of cramps and the shits but then also feeling constipated plus constant cravings for chocolate and Taco Bell.

I'm starting to wonder if I have excessive menstrual bleeding and I'm trying to find out the average amount of blood shed but every website says something different! Like, one says that 2 tablespoons are normal while another says that 5 is normal. I dunno.

I have never felt that my period was something sacred, rather an annoyance that gives me free reign to be a huuuuuge bitch to everyone.
juliaolive
I've always wondered how someone is supposed to measure how many tablespoons they are bleeding, hell, do I wring out my tampon? I totally feel you on the Taco Bell thing (well, I don't think we have TB in Canada, but other groddy fast food chains), I'm a vegetarian, but as soon as my period hits it's like "POINT ME TO THE ARBY'S" (lol, just kidding, I wouldn't EVER eat at Arby's).
Hmmm, I've never heard of the shits thing during ones period, does anyone know why that happens? Is it because of all of the squeezing your uterus does?
neurotic.nelly
Yesterday, I had PMS. Oh, it was all sadness and whoa is me. Got it this morning (27th day), no sign of back pain, very light cramping, and not heavy. A little tired, but all in all, so far, I am having a happy period. My second and third days are usually doozies, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it'll continue to be happy. I have period munchies like nobody's business.

I do not get the supposed measuring of period blood either. It seems like too much of a hassle.
auralpoison
Well, the Diva has measurement listings up the side of the cup. At least mine does, but it's not a spring chicken. I was mad as hell when I got here & realized I had forgotten mine. I bought generic non-reusable cups in a tight spot before I got my shit back.

Anyway, I am fascinated by what comes out. I was way beyond "average" in sloughing. Dysmenorrhea BAD. Like, SUPERBAD. I think my adding certain supplements & such helped a great deal, as well as age.

NN, the happy period thing irks me (Not YOURS, by any means!) because of those commercials. "Have a happy period!" Fuck them & their happy periods. I'm glad that money goes to Africa, but I'm shocked that anybody over the age of sixteen still uses pads. I recall actually feeling clots of menstrual tissue passing through me into the pad & it grossed me the fuck out.

The trots is fairly common with PMS or dysmenorhea. A lot of us get the shits when we flow.
neurotic.nelly
Oh yeah, that commercial...I can't remember the actual images but I remember that stepford wife voice at the end, "Have a happy period!" Those pads are probably contaminated with god knows what, so I am right with you, Fuck em'!

I have literally nursed my periods back from hell. When they're bad, I call em' angry periods, and when they're good, I call em' happy periods. When they are angry, there is usually something going on with me either physically, spiritually, or emotionally.

I still use pads, the "organic" ones from whole foods (no chlorine, no dyes etc). I use them at night before I go to bed because I think its important to let it flow without any obstructions, energetically.

Okay, so what if I am one of those moontime women.

While I want to try the Diva, I am not sold on having plastic up in there.
auralpoison
QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Jun 27 2008, 12:55 PM) *
Okay, so what if I am one of those moontime women.

FUCKING HIPPIE!

ETA, that was a joke. I know you're one of those sensitive sorts.

And the funny thing about that "stepford voice" is that the same woman voices both of the main characters on Boondocks. She doesn't much sound like a strong, proud black woman on those ads, no?
candycane_girl
I have a diva cup so I know how much I bleed but I'm starting to think there's no such thing as a normal amount.
auralpoison
Me, either. It varies. Sometimes I'm like, "Holy CRAP!"
neurotic.nelly
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jun 27 2008, 11:41 AM) *
FUCKING HIPPIE!

ETA, that was a joke. I know you're one of those sensitive sorts.

And the funny thing about that "stepford voice" is that the same woman voices both of the main characters on Boondocks. She doesn't much sound like a strong, proud black woman on those ads, no?

I'm from Northern Cali, my bf is from the southern states, he calls me a hippie too. I can't help it... tongue.gif

Stepford voice lady: I've never seen the cartoon version of the Boondocks, so I am not sure which two main characters, but it's clear she's a chameleon ( being able to move in and out of different communities ), which is a trait of a strong black woman, yes?

Day 3 of period: its been chill as hell. We've had sex today too. Unusual.
mouse
i know about the average blood lost, etc! wtf! i always heard 1-2 ounces is average, but the diva cup is one ounce, and i fill that motherfucker to the brim and over on my first day alone sad.gif

i am crossposting in other pertinent threads but i have a question--i'm looking into buying cloth pads, just as a backup for the divacup or overnight, and there seem to be a few to choose from. does anyone have experience with a specific maker that they loved? pugs, i know you've talked about loving them here, what brand do you get? any suggestions greatly appreciated.

thanks ladies! "have a happy period!" tongue.gif
p_176
anyone experience premenstrual dysmorphic disorder?
damona
my period has been sort of "pretending" to start the last 3 days. i'm sick of it. just frickin' bleed already! i'm bloated, crampy, my back hurts, i'm exhausted.... and so cranky that even my extremely tolerant husband is getting aggravated with me. please, just start!
pollystyrene
QUOTE(mouse @ Jul 11 2008, 10:24 PM) *
i am crossposting in other pertinent threads but i have a question--i'm looking into buying cloth pads, just as a backup for the divacup or overnight, and there seem to be a few to choose from. does anyone have experience with a specific maker that they loved? pugs, i know you've talked about loving them here, what brand do you get? any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I use Lunapads, mouse- they're comfy. I got some free ones because I ordered them from drugstore.com, the package got lost and they sent me more, then the first package showed up- woohoo!

Anyway, I haven't used them in months because Seasonale has nearly eliminated any bleeding I once had (go ahead, throw things at me- I can take it!)

If you're using them as backup for the DivaCup, what about the LunaPanties, where they're integrated into the underwear? I haven't used them, but seems like it would work better.
auralpoison
Damona, I just finished two days of, "You're gonna start your period, you're gonna start your period . . . NO YOU AREN'T! HAHAHAHAHA!" It finally got it's shit together today & things are go. No runs this month. Hmmmmm. I wonder if it's from the potassium supplement the doc put me on.
vegdumpling
QUOTE(mouse @ Jul 11 2008, 11:24 PM) *
i know about the average blood lost, etc! wtf! i always heard 1-2 ounces is average, but the diva cup is one ounce, and i fill that motherfucker to the brim and over on my first day alone sad.gif

thanks ladies! "have a happy period!" tongue.gif

i've heard that too but average per day.

on the other hand some people have significantly heavier periods so perhaps they have 3-4 oz a day. i used to work with a woman who needed to change her tampon (heaviest one she could find) every HOUR the first day. posibly she could make it to two hours but that was pushing it and seeing how once the bloody pants thing happens she stops working and goes home we decided against fucking with her timing. i think when she first started working there she was shy about talking to us about her needs, bad choice, but she got comfortable with us pretty quick. we were an open bunch, almost everyone in the dept was a female and we all got our period at like the same freaking time. yay, an entire dep't of pissed off, crampy people!
hellotampon
I've been frigging exhausted for days now. And my boobs are sore. And I'm horny. I know it's coming.

Mine is so short and light. 1-2 days, 3 tampons at the most. I always feel like my uterus is still all filled with junk or something. Maybe I just don't make much lining in the first place, and so if my eggs get fertilized, they vacate the premises instead of implanting.
candycane_girl
Argh, I have cramps but no bleeding yet. I hate when my period is this close but still not here. Just start already!
kittenb
Boy, the woman my boyfriend fell asleep with last night is not the same psycho he woke up with today. Funny how fast the hormones can make me dangerous.

I feel like I owe him an apology but, seriously, would it have killed him to turn of his cell phone alarm before it went off 5 damn times?! Does he want to die?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.