Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Song Is in Your Head Right Now?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
auralpoison
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Aug 2 2010, 08:04 PM) *
Vibrator, you're like, a middle aged Latvian dude or something, right? So freakin' random you are (while selling your sex toys)!

Seriously. Who are you, Vibrator? What is your story?
missladyj
the story must include and explanation for the love of all things Katy Perry and mediocre
withlovebotanicals
"Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. It's been stuck in my head for days. It's so good and the video makes me want to go out and dance in the desert smile.gif
princessmombi
fucking Jeopardy theme...
jittercam
I am obsessing over the Dicey and Paprika's profoundly disturbed version of "Eleanor Rigby" -- if you have never heard these two insane divas, you ought to join me in basking in their unhinged glory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5ggZRsNh8
damona
withlovebotanicals, i don't know if you're still around, but you made me think of, and find, this version of the song!
auralpoison
Dirtbombs' cover of an old Detroit electro song: "Sharevari".
stargazer
Ever since AP referred herself as a regular at a neighborhood bar (in reference to the old Busties who still post here), I keep thinking of this song. This goes out to you, AP!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.