The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
kittenb
Oz to Willow in "What's my line, part 2."

BRB
tyger
tsk, kitten, you forgot the important part
it's oz as the french monkey animal cracker to the hippopotamus :P
(okay, i did actually chose that quote just so i could be a smartass about it. i'm guilty. but it's early and i think i'm rather witty, so hopefully you guys will let it slide)
kittenb
“Puppets! That’s it. The First hates puppets. Now if we can just airlift Kermit, Fozzy the Bear and Miss Piggy into town, The First will be a-runnin’.”
rosered
It sounds like a Xander line, but I just can't place it. Does remind me of Sid, in Chaos Bleeds (the 2nd Buffy PS2 game) though!
kucheza
From the episode in Season 7 when they get that box from Wood and it makes a shadow play...

Yeah?
kittenb
You got it kucheza. Now you get to pick a quote.
kucheza
She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?
rosered
Drunk Spike, about his break-up with Drusilla, in the season three episode Lover's Walk.
rosered
"Once again, I teeter at the precipe of the generation gap."
bunnyb
Giles to the Scoobies in Season 1, "Out of Sight, out of Mind".

k, one of my favourites (quote and ep) and probably an easy one, "Oh, good show Giles. At least you didn't get knocked out for a change."
rosered
Buffy Vs Dracula, when Giles falls into the "chick-pit." I love that episode, too!

"There's a monkey problem?"
whammy_bar
*Interrupting game**
Youse guys, if you ever get a chance to go to the Buffy Sing-aLong, go! It was great of course.

Now those songs are going thru my brain.

they voted on which episode to replay on the big screen after, and it was "Dopplegangland" of course
kucheza
dead things, tara to willow after overhearing the tail-end of a conversation w/ xander re: funky monkey muscle-pulling. (i confess to cheating and looking this one up. there are a lot of monkey-related buffy quotes!)

next one:

"I mean, the last time I tortured somebody, they didn't even have chainsaws."
tyger
pssst, kucheze, just so you know in the future, we decided that we didn't want people looking stuff up (but obsessively watching episodes of buffy to find the quote was okay, i think). we can check after we guess so we know if we can post the next quote.

angel to giles in becoming?
tyger
and i checked and i'm right, soooooo......
god, for all the watching of buffy i do, quotes always slip my mind

I wanna learn from you. But I don't wanna dress like you
bunnyb
Kendra to Buffy in What's my Line Pt. 2?

eta: nope, scratch that: it was Angel to Whistler in Becoming!

"If I want your opinion, Spike, I'll... I'll never want your opinion."

tyger, whenever I watch an ep I think "Oh, that's a great quote to use next time" and then I forget it! I should note them down.
kittenb
Giles to Spike in "Once More With Feeling!"
BRB
kittenb
"Very suave. Very not pathetic."
bunnyb
A very early one! Xander (about himself) to Buffy in Welcome to the Hellmouth.

eta: I'm sorry! I know the arlier ones better and I love when he goes on to say you forgot your stake!

quote: "Stop with the shrimp! I am trying to do something here!"
kittenb
damn that was fast! I looked ten minutes to get that quote right. *pouts*
rosered
Buffy to Anya in Superstar? I know they have that whole "world without Shrimp, world of shrimp, world of perpetual Wednesday" conversation.

I'll go check.

Sidenote (with SPOILER for season 7):

some friends on another board think Anya goes to the world of perpetual wednesday after she dies--not heaven, not hell. I thought it was a funny, Joss-verse idea.
rosered
"It's not just for scary religious people anymore!"
bunnyb
Buffy to Joyce re home schooling in Dead Man's Party (Season 3, ep 2)

eta: "I live to torment you. Is that so wrong?"
kittenb
This one is making me crazy! Can I have a clue? Please? PLEASE?
tyger
ooooooooooooooooooh! i know it now! i was thinking, like spike to angel at some point, and angelus to spike, but i was way off. it's buffy to joyce in the body, isn't it? even if it's not the body, i'm sure it's buffy to joyce
kittenb
tyger's right. It's Buffy to Joyce in The Body (the pumpkin pie flashback.) Darn you tyger!
tyger
i was making some comment to my mom about how it was my job to make her life as tough as possible, and then it clicked. geez, i answer these things and it's always so hard for me to come up with one of my own...

do i like shrubs?
-that's between you and your god
bunnyb
Buffy and Xander in What's my Line Pt. 2 when they're filling out questionaires (I watched it not that long ago and everything that comes up just clicks!)

I like that I posted a toughie! brb with another one!

eta: "Ours is a forbidden love."
kittenb
I am beginning to hate bunnyb.

(Just kidding. It's more like love but this really sick kind of love where you keep dangeling quotes that nibble at my brain and then leave me without knowing what episode it came from even though I know I know it! Ours is a dysfunctional kind of love.)
bunnyb
lol kittenb! anytime anyone wants a clue just ask :-). It's not as obvious as it seems (the same as with the last one where tyger thought it could be spike/angel/vice versa).

"Ours is a forbidden love"
kucheza
Lie to Me, Willow to Xander after Xander hears Angel stopped by her room to have her investigate Buffy's friend who wanted to be turned into a vampire. I just watched that one.
bunnyb
you're up kucheza!

and kittenb can stop hating me :-)
kucheza
"You're always saving everyone. It's kinda pesky"
kittenb
Bad Willow in the big fight between her and Buffy...the last episode of season six?

BRB after I check.

ETA: Yes! Nailed it.
kittenb
"Stop being insightful. It's creepy."
rosered
Buffy to Dawn...sometime in season 6; they're talking about Spike. But I can't place the exact episode! Bother.
kittenb
Right characters, wrong season and wrong topics. Hee!
rosered
Err, if it isn't 6, then it must be season 5. Right? Arrguh...I know I just saw this!
kittenb
It was Season 5. Do you know what/who they were talking about? What episode?
whammy_bar
Something I liked at the Buffy Sing a Long is that we all yelled "Shut up Dawn!!" whenever she said anything. I had wondered if I was the only one who found her annoying, so that's a relief. What am I , a jealous old bat?! hell no.
kucheza
"stop being insightful" -- b. to d. about *riley*. episode: triangle. i don't want to be a thread hog by answering too many of these, but i also don't want to see the thread get pushed too far down on the page!

here's an easy one:

kiss rocks? why would anyone want to kiss -- oh.
bunnyb
willow in band candy? (season 3)

eta: yup, I checked.

"Giles, help! He's going to scold me."
kittenb
Buffy, referring to Spike in "Something Blue," the episode where Willow gets to have her will done. I think that's the episode title, I know that's the fourth season storyline.
kittenb
Yup, I'm right!

"He's a clean clown!"
tyger
i just thought everyone should know that i'm downloading all (i think, in any case) buffyverse related comics right now onto my laptop. i think it's going to take a few days
kittenb
Do you all want a hint?
amywoman
Yeah. :-)
kittenb
In this episode, the word "malarky" is used.
marileen
Willow says it in the episode where Buffy's mom dates John Ritter and he is too good to be true and has the scary 50s basement. (from season 2, I think?)

One of my favorites:

"Hey, they're not baking any cake!"
kittenb
"The Zeppo Factor!"

BRB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.