Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fruuuusstttrrraaatttttiiiioooonnnn!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
thepointybird
hey all - I'm just entering the 8th month of an almighty slump. This is the longest I've gone without sex since losing my virginity 14 years ago! Some times I'm cool with it and it doesn't really bother me, other times I get so wound up I can barely think of anything else. I rarely ever see or meet boys that I find attractive, and when I do they inevitably have a girlfriend in tow. I'm in total agreement with misspissed, I feel that I'm going to have to start chatting up boys I don't find attractive if I have a hope of ever getting laid again! Meanwhile, my friends are all in super long-term relationships, or seem to be able to happliy flit from one boy to another without even time to breathe inbetween, whereas I find maybe one boy every other year who I like who is also unattached and into me. Arrrrggghhhhh!!!! And I live in London, ffs! A city of 8 million people! Law of averages says that if I can't get laid here, I'm probably not getting laid anywhere. Bah. Maybe I should just join the convent now and give up altogether.
emtee
gahd. No matter what I read these days, it seems to always have some kind of smoldering sex scene. Today- Murakami- good lord. I had to get up and excuse myself.

I'm almost at the point where calling old boyfriends enters my mind- help! Love gods, intervene, before I make that mistake again!
fiercetastic777
Yeah, the last person that I had sex with months ag0 (feels like eons) asked me if I could see this going into a long term thing. Then one week later stopped answering my phone calls or making any of his own. Such a bummer. I haven't had sex since because I'm pretty sure that the next person that I have sex with should be someone that I can actually trust to be kind with my feelings.
opheliathemuse
Back.
lawyergirl
Hi Johnie,
You are so sweet! I am a total idiot....You are so right, us girls should never waste time on assH*^%e# like the jerk I met. My problem is, that I am getting older, and guess I am going through a 'midlife crisis.' No excuses for my abhorrent behavior. I have lost my mind completely. I have the cutest, nicest husband ever, and I am losing it. I could never tell him, because he would hate me forever (not that i don't deserve it...) I have been telling him, however, what I personally need for the past 4 years, though. (and i am not talking sexually...he is wonderful in that area.) I know men do not think the same way as us females, so there has to be some understanding there. I feel like the biggest slut/whore around. You sound awesome, Johnie. Don't change, ever. You are a total score, sweetie. Much love, lawyergirl
gnewbury
Hi all. I would like to post about someone else's frustration rather than my own - my girlfriend's. We have been together for over a year, and in the last few months or so I have all but lost interest in having sex with her. The apparently incongruous aspect to this, is that during that time our relationship has grown much deeper and richer, so that now I treasure her, truly love her, and she me (to the best of my belief, anyway). I am well aware that the situation is unsatisfactory, but am at a loss for what to do about it. Most upsetting is the thought that she may be hurt by my apparent prudishness, for example by misinterpreting it as lack of affection or interest. So, I suppose I pose two questions: (1) how do you think she would be feeling about this; and (2) do you have any advice as to the steps I might take to remedy, or at least address, the situation? Thanks. GN
bella_coola
Hey GN. My humble opinion is that you should try to talk openly with your lady. Let her know how much you cherish her, and express how baffled you are by your lack of libido. Then to address it, seek help. Personally I am *quite* partial to natural healthcare, so that considered I would recommend accupuncture, homeopathich treatment - anything like that. Or counselling, maybe there's something subconcious that's holding you back. Best of luck!

As for my own stuff, I'm just in to eight months. I'm a do-it-yourself kind of girl, what I'm really needing is the affection. But in the past month or so I've discovered the presence of an unfourtunate sort of condition that may impede on my sex life to some extent. Or it would if I had one! I s'pose the frustration is more situational than hormonal.
lux
GN, your girlfriend is most likely hurt, frustrated and angry. at least i'm in my very similar situation. you should think about why you don't want her anymore before you start talking about it with her, because i can tell you that there's nothing more frustrating than being told that yeah i love you but i'm just not interested in having sex with you, for no specific reason. and i think you should prepare to actually do something to raise your interest again, like being able to tell specifically what would you want that you're not getting now and that kind of stuff. this is just coming from the things that i've found most frustrating when i've tried to talk about my frustration with my girlfriend. "i don't know" is just not a very good answer when you're feeling hurt, rejected and unwanted.
psychicfemme
<private>
dynamitedamsel
I am soo frustrated right now with sex and CR! Ahhhhhhhhh....that felt soo much better. But anyway I need some advice here..please. So the is deal I find myself wanting to be dominant as I am any other time but when it comes down to it I suddenly get very inhibited (in the bedroom) and I don't know why, it's like I can never do what I really want. And as for CR and I, we've just been fucking around because I don't really see how we could possibly have a real relationship when we are in two completely different places in life. This was all fine, everything was going great, he calls me Friday and says he can't wait to see me, says hopefully tomorrow, well things arose and we couldn't get together. I called and left him know and asked about Sunday, we made plans and I was supposed to page him when I wanted to get together. I paged twice that day and once Monday to see if I had any chance of seeing him before his vacation...no returned calls! Is he just blowing me off? Any suggestions? Thanks for listning to me vent.
psychicfemme
Hey dynamite. What jumps out at me from your post is the part where it seems like you can't imagine the relationship working because of being in different places. Your beliefs about the relationship really make a difference, and it gets into the mix whether you want it to or not. I'm not saying throw away your good judgment, but maybe decide how important that part is. Because your ambivalence is becoming a part of things, and also shaping them. And it seems like he's responding with ambivalence too (quelle suprise).
dynamitedamsel

Hey Psychicfemme. Got any suggestions as to how I could handle things?
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(psychicfemme @ Jul 23 2006, 04:31 PM) *

Hey dynamite. What jumps out at me from your post is the part where it seems like you can't imagine the relationship working because of being in different places. Your beliefs about the relationship really make a difference, and it gets into the mix whether you want it to or not. I'm not saying throw away your good judgment, but maybe decide how important that part is. Because your ambivalence is becoming a part of things, and also shaping them. And it seems like he's responding with ambivalence too (quelle suprise).

Hey psychic, seems to me that you are a real head case who gets off on criticizing strangers on the internet.

Luckily there is a new feature on this board to deal with trolls! IGNORED!
psychicfemme
Hey Dynamite. Yeah, I'm thinking the main thing is to keep an open mind about the relationship if you decide you still want it. Hang loose about it (not too many pages, phonecalls, etc.) and if this guy's not "it" for you, keep your options open.

ps...geez who is that gaggedgirlygirlwhateverchick? Seems like there sure are a few supersensitive (and supposedly "advanced" heh) girls here who are more interested in caretaking others and staying stuck themselves. Anyway, hope you find my thoughts on this helpful smile.gif Cheers.
dynamitedamsel
psychicfemme...thanks. Yeah I really need to not page him...I did today cause I thought he'd be home from vaca..but I think from now on I'm just going to leave it up to him if he wants to see me...I will not stess over not knowing...I don't want to be that nagging bitch no one wants to be with.

By the way what's up with girlygirlgag....I didn't have a problem, so why should she?
psychicfemme
heehee...you're funny about the nagging bitch part, but yeah that's so right on. It's that whole pursuer/pursued dynamic. Remember, the only way to make a cat come to you (besides opening a can of tuna) is to ignore it. wink.gif
dynamitedamsel

psychicfemme...that's exactly what I'm goin to do....why should I loose sleep over it?
pepper
whoa, psycho-femme, wtf. haven't read much from you but if this is a sample just count me out. nasty.

dynamite, i am a fairly dominant person in everyday life but in the b-room that's generally the farthest thing from what i want to be. the best lover i've had so far was this really, really super-duper nice guy who turned into a horrible bossy monster in the sack. he was just wicked, in a very good way. after a while i started to want to turn table, so to speak, and when i did and finally let that aggressive lioness out it was awsome. but it took some time to even get close to that so in the meantime i just gave it up and relinquished the control in that one solitary area of my life, and with a person who i totally trusted of course, and it opened me up so much.

as for the brush-off or being treated like you're just not worth even a phone call ~ well, that shit hurts, no matter how secure you are. my advice is to be sweet to yourself while you're hurting but to ultimately learn from it. about your own boundaries and what a jerk feels like to be around. and don't pretend that it isn't painful either. you have to feel the pain to heal the pain, i say.
good luck and take care of you. xo.

psychicfemme
Pepper, so you have problems with my comments, but the actual recipient doesn't...interesting. rolleyes.gif
pepper
psychofemme since the actual recipient of the comment in question was ggg, well, hmm, yes, i suppose that she might indeed have a problem with it. seriously. you should hook up with the asshat, you'd make a great couple. he doesn't pay any attention to what anyone Actually said either and he's at least as obnoxious as you.
psychicfemme
My "actual" comment was to dynamite, and she appreciated it. All this other bs from you and ggg is just your own overreaction and inability to differentiate yourself from another person.
pepper
"ps...geez who is that gaggedgirlygirlwhateverchick? Seems like there sure are a few supersensitive (and supposedly "advanced" heh) girls here"

you're an f-ing bitch and that's the last thing i'll ever say to you. you deserve to be starved out you nasty little tr*ll.
psychicfemme
And yes pepper, you are definitely included in the supersensitive, touchy girls category. I'll welcome your silence (although I doubt you have the self-discipline to remain silent...because that's your issue). smile.gif
girlygirlgag
I love it when some, idiotic newbie comes around here and tries to bully BUSTIES, don't worry psychic, you will never be a BUSTIE. I really think you should start your own website.
psychicfemme
girly, if you are an example of a "bustie" then, no, that's not a status I'd covet...thanks anyway though! smile.gif Oh, and do use that ignore button for real. You really are boring me now.
lawyergirl
wowsa!

i have not been on here to read or post in a while, and am bummed to see the hate radiated here from our 'newbies'.........i have not posted alot, but have been here long enough to read posts from both 'pepper' and 'girlygirlgag' many, many times over the past 10 months, minimum. it seems to me like a major catfight, the likes of which i have not seen here before 'psychicfemme' began posting. i am not bagging on you, 'pf', but just had to post my disappointment in the whole direction the posts have turned. i am not laying blame, but i know pepper and ggg, and have never seen anything like this before.

miscommunication, and misplaced anger, anyone?????

no disrespect to anybody........i just feel like we are all women/girl-things, and need to stand together and support one another, rather than bitch and nit-pick each other. hell, we have our back-stabbing co-workers & bosses to do that.........not to mention ex-boyfriends...............yuck!

can't we all just get along???? (horrible pun, i know, but, hey, if the shoe fits.................) wink.gif

i just love my busties, and hate to see crap like this...........

kisses, my sweet girlies.....LG
psychicfemme
Hi Lawyergirl. It's nice to hear someone respond in a balanced way, and with a little objectivity (especially since these girls are friends of yours and you could easily have jumped in and taken sides). I appreciate that. These girls I can handle on my own, but not sure I'd want to tangle with a trained lawyer wink.gif
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(lawyergirl @ Jul 27 2006, 04:35 AM) *

wowsa!

i have not been on here to read or post in a while, and am bummed to see the hate radiated here from our 'newbies'......... i have not posted alot, but have been here long enough to read posts from both 'pepper' and 'girlygirlgag' many, many times over the past 10 months, minimum. it seems to me like a major catfight, the likes of which i have not seen here before 'psychicfemme' began posting . i am not bagging on you, 'pf', but just had to post my disappointment in the whole direction the posts have turned. i am not laying blame, but i know pepper and ggg, and have never seen anything like this before.

Reading comprehension, it is Aces!

I've got nothing but love for LG, but I am super protective about this site, and I have a problem when people come in, especially since the bombardment of the recent summertime troll invasions, but just peruse the BUSTing Troll, thread LG, I think you will see what has been going on.
psychicfemme
Girly, I see you just can't keep your finger on the ignore button, can you? It's just too hard, isn't it? And thanks for the demonstration of how you can manipulate someone else's text to place emphases that were not there in the original. This is a perfect example of your manipulativeness, lack of boundaries, and disrespect for others. You're even putting words in the mouth of your good friend now and showing your disrespect for her. Where will you draw the line I wonder.
ms.gb
i know i shouldn't feed the trolls --passes by sign that says 'do not feed the trolls' and gives it the bird--

but...pf...you are full of piss and vinegar. ggg did not use lg's words against her and why does it bother you that she might 'read' your posts...i mean, its free, we signed up for this...if you don't wanna be part, leave. period. no one is keeping you here. i prefer a pleasant evironment..this is getting stale fast.

--goes back to lurking---
psychicfemme
Ms. GB,

A little friendly advice: do go back to lurking--you do it so much better. We would never have known how truly confused you are except that now you've spoken and removed all doubt. Cheers. smile.gif
ms.gb
apparently, you are so frustrated, your brain has been removed by dissolving out of your ears...

all thats left is a selfish mass of hate... bye for now.
girlygirlgag
QUOTE(psychicfemme @ Jul 27 2006, 05:58 PM) *

Ms. GB,

A little friendly advice: do go back to lurking--you do it so much better. We would never have known how truly confused you are except that now you've spoken and removed all doubt. Cheers. smile.gif

Someone's overdosed on their bitch pills.

auralpoison
Where does one get the bitch pills? I'd like to have some so I have an excuse...
pepper
bah!! bitch pills! whoo!

the dollar store in my town has these silly fake pills in bottles for just about everything, over 50 pills, lazy pills, etc. i'll have to go and scope for bitch pills. might come in handy one day, ha ha.

ggg, if you quote the peeps on my ignore list i have to READ what they said. d'oh!
lawyergirl
QUOTE(pepper @ Jul 28 2006, 01:05 AM) *

bah!! bitch pills! whoo!

the dollar store in my town has these silly fake pills in bottles for just about everything, over 50 pills, lazy pills, etc. i'll have to go and scope for bitch pills. might come in handy one day, ha ha.

ggg, if you quote the peeps on my ignore list i have to READ what they said. d'oh!

aye, i just love our 'pepper'....
waaaay too cute this 'Bustie' is...........

love her........................so very much....this woman is just being herself, always....................
pepper
hee hee hee *blushing*
anna k
I mostly get turned on by guys who I get to know for awhile. Like classmates and co-workers. But a lot in my life has been transition, so I haven't gotten to get to know people as well as I once did. A couple of dates have turned out to be friends, but I'm not physically attracted to them as much as I first was. Le sigh.
bella coola
Hey Busties, must vent a bit if I may. Struggling through the dating scene, and growing more frustrated by the hour. It's been many months since I have done the tango between the sheets and more recently, I made a discovery down under that prevents me from the casual stuff that I'm not so hot on anyway huh.gif Even the geeky summer student at work is starting to look good. Anyone know how to decrease libido?! I'll bet exercise would help
anna k
I told my friend about my sexual woes, of not liking to touch people intimately but wanting passion. She told me not to worry and that it was completely normal, and that I am not one who can have sex with lots of different people and feel satisfied. Two guys who I dated and have made friends with have been very similar: long hair, big teeth, in rock bands, glasses, dorky-fun sense of humor. Somehow I was drawn to those types, probbaly because they reminded me of old friends or I was happy with them. But I wasn't sexually attracted to either one of them. I would think, "Should I kiss him now?" but I couldn't make my body do it.

I also feel like a novice because I am still a virgin at 22. Last year I was close to losing it, but I wasn't on birth control and didn't know the guy well, so I didn't trust him to be inside of me. I've practiced with dildos, pushing it inch by inch and wincing and but relaxing and opening myself up. I also haven't given a blow job. Again, there are times when I could've done it but I wasn't into the guy enough to do it, and a dick feels so foreign and weird in my mouth. I was at the dentist, and he was putting these metal instruments in my mouth, and stretching it open, and I was thinking, "My mouth is so small! How can I fit a cock inside of here?!" I've practiced with dildos, but it's not the same thing.
katiebelle2882
bella, exercise makes it worse!!!! hahahaha. drugs and alcohol are said to decrease it.

anna, not for anything, but why dont you go to a doctor and get your hormones checked out.
anna k
I went to the doctor today, but when I told her that I was a virgin and why, she was fine with it. I've always been uncomfortable with touching and kissing, especially with people I'm halfway comfortable with, and had to work myself up to being more sexual with guys even if I wasn't completely into them.
greenbean
Anna, have you ever WANTED a guy? I mean has a guy ever made you horny?
I held on to my virginity until I met a guy that I just HAD to have. Up in til then I
was kinda 'meh' with boyfriends. Prolly cuz they were immature teenage slackers.
anna k
Anna, have you ever WANTED a guy? I mean has a guy ever made you horny?

Yeah, definetly. It just hasn't happened in a long time. I've gone out with various guys, but didn't have much more interest in them than getting to know them and maybe fooling around for a lark.

Hell, I had it bad for a guy a few years ago, but that's out of the picture. I usually get more attracted to a guy when I spend a lot of time with him, like in school or the workplace. Most people in my life now have been transient, so I haven't been able to build an attraction to a guy in a loooong time.
opheliathemuse
Oh my COD. I started howling in the backroom yesterday. I think I scared the boys at work. I tackled one of them, my pet whom I molest with alarming frequency. I hugged two others, just because I neeeeeed physical contact. I'm becoming the worst flirt. I'm flirting with the young married men and the young virgins and just torturing the rest. And myself. The one I want I ignore. I'm such a child. aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!
opheliathemuse
I -can't- be the only one not getting any!
sassygrrl
Raises hand.... I'm so horny.... sad.gif
dani837
QUOTE(opheliathemuse @ Aug 21 2006, 12:51 AM) *

I -can't- be the only one not getting any!

I'm going to be the new addition to the "not getting any" club. Last time was last week but I can predict I won't get any for a looong time.My boyfriend/boy toy/whatever is leaving this week for round 8 months, so there goes my free piece of a$$.

But it's ok girl, you never know when you'll find a new one! wink.gif
opheliathemuse
I just whimper everytime I see the male wallpaper walk by at work.
I want to bite them.
thepointybird
I'm on 9 months and counting of enforced celibacy.

It sucks.

That's all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.