Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
pianogirl

I just wanted to add this information which I found on a website:

Oral Contraceptives
"Some research shows that women who use oral contraceptives may be at a higher risk for developing cervical dysplasia. However, it is not clear if the risk is directly attributable to the contraceptives themselves. One reason may be that oral contraceptives interfere with folic acid metabolism in the cells around the cervix, and folic acid may help prevent or improve cervical dysplasia. Another reason may be that women using this method of birth control may have increased exposure to sexually transmitted diseases, compared to those who rely on a barrier method such as a condom."

http://www.womenshealthchannel.com/cervica...sia/index.shtml

I dont know if any of you ladies where also diagnosed with cervical dyplasia / HPV..I know I was..
maggalicious
Hey ladies! I'm looking into this...has anyone else heard about chloryphyll removing unpleasant bodily smells?
D double U
Thanx piano girl! Sassy, How often do you take the folic acid. This may help me. My main problem is discharge too.
sassy
I was just taking it in the morning with breakfast, but now I'm taking it with breakfast and with dinner. I still have a slight odor, however, but the discharge is gone. I'm hoping I can eventually get things evened out. I definately feel like we're on the right track...especially with what Pianogirl just posted.
pianogirl
QUOTE(maggalicious @ Dec 11 2006, 06:59 PM) *

Hey ladies! I'm looking into this...has anyone else heard about chloryphyll removing unpleasant bodily smells?

I believe enzara contains chloryphyll and alot of us have tried this and it hasnt worked....unless you know of a concentrated form...it doesnt hurt to try..

QUOTE(sassy @ Dec 11 2006, 10:06 PM) *

I was just taking it in the morning with breakfast, but now I'm taking it with breakfast and with dinner. I still have a slight odor, however, but the discharge is gone. I'm hoping I can eventually get things evened out. I definately feel like we're on the right track...especially with what Pianogirl just posted.

Hi Sassy,

I think I will start doing it 2 x a day also since we have this issue we wish to clear. The discharge is what makes it smell the most because it gets on your clothes, pants and such...it is disgusting..anyway good luck to you!

QUOTE(D double U @ Dec 11 2006, 09:50 PM) *

Thanx piano girl! Sassy, How often do you take the folic acid. This may help me. My main problem is discharge too.

Hi DDU,

I am taking itr 1 x per day and am still using the boric acid however I am going to start morning and night so 2 x perday.
maggalicious
Well, I did a consumer report on Enzara and the complaint list wa a mile long, plus they're not even a listed company!
there is another product called Bodymint I was wondering if anyone has heard of? I've been dealing with this BV situation for quite awhile, and I dont have any type of infection or STDs, just sometimes a smell. It seemed to get really bad when I had my IUD in, which is why I had it removed, anyway, I'm in it with you ladies!
pianogirl
QUOTE(maggalicious @ Dec 12 2006, 01:35 PM) *

Well, I did a consumer report on Enzara and the complaint list wa a mile long, plus they're not even a listed company!
there is another product called Bodymint I was wondering if anyone has heard of? I've been dealing with this BV situation for quite awhile, and I dont have any type of infection or STDs, just sometimes a smell. It seemed to get really bad when I had my IUD in, which is why I had it removed, anyway, I'm in it with you ladies!

Have you tried boric acid? It helps but its a temp. fix...welcome to the board
maggalicious
Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to be here =) I've always loves BUST.
And Yes, I have tried Boric Acid. It really does help, in a sort of kind of way. Boric acid is the main ingredient in the Yeast Arrest that my Naturopath prescribed me. I liked that it seemed to get rid of the discharge, but I didn't like that it created its own discharge. Anyway, like I said, I don't have a yeast infection per say, just some BV that sometimes causes an odor. My boyfriend says it's off the scale of anything he's experienced...so...I'm trial and erroring it.
Today I went out and bought B12 B6 and Folic Acid, per reccommendation of this forum, and strted thakin that immediately. I also got Liquid Chloryphyll by natures Way. They label it " Internal Deodorant". I take these along with my calcium and Magnesium an Essential Women which contains flaxseed oil and primrose oil....
sassy
Let us know how the Liquid Chloryphyll goes. I'm really curious about it.
maggalicious
well, so far, I will say the liquid tastes good, let's hope it works!
deprime
Well, I've been on the folic acid for another week, and although my discharge is better, I STILL have a smell. It's funny....i'd much rather have no smell and a little discharge than the smell. Granted, it'd be nice to be rid of them BOTH... but the smell is so embarrassing.

Is this liquid chlorophyll available at Whole Foods (and stores like it)? I might try it.
maggalicious
Yes, I got it at my local health food store, so , I'm imagining they would have it at other bigger places as you mentioned.
I started taking it yesterday, just got out of the shower, so I'm interested to see by the end of the day...
This one is called
Chlorofresh
liquid chlorophyll
Internal deodorant

The main ingredient is Alfalfa. The chemical that supposedly does the deodorizing is called Chlorophyllin Copper Complex.

It says its for reducing fecal and urinary odors from colostomys or incontinence.
Upon my online resarch, apparently its been used in nursing homes, etc for awhile.
Also when I read about this Bodymint product, the same chlorpphyll theory applies to bad breath, underarm odor, etc.
Bodymint.com
I figure I'll just get it straight from the chloryphyll source though. Less than $9 for a 16 fl oz bottle.
I hope this works!
neverending
Hey Ladies! I just wanted to stop by and say HELLO.I hope all is well. smile.gif
Neverending
autumnbreeze
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been in here. A big welcome to the new people. I don't have much to report. I stopped taking the probiotics and started taking Folic Acid. I haven't noticed any change. So far, the only thing that works for me is the Peroxide douche. But something interesting happened the other day. First, let me say that my BV is "neverending" smile.gif meaning it's constant. It doesn't let up & then come back after having sex, etc. It's always there. But a few nights ago, I ate some food & drank some alcoholic beverages..they didn't agree and I vomited, YUCK. Well the next day, NO SYMPTOMS!!! WTH? I did not do/eat anything differently that day than I usually do. The only thing different was the vomiting. The following day, the symptoms were back. Hmmm. Now I really believe BV is nutritional or caused by something we are ingesting.
Do I have to become bulimic to control this sh%$#. ohmy.gif
maggalicious
I think it is definetly diet related as well. I've been taking the B vitamins and Folic and Chlorophyll for 48 hours...I don't really see any change at this point.
mesquitetree
Folic acid update: Still excellent results. I started taking very end of November and experienced a huge huge change. I'm a lazy pill taker though and slacked this week and have noticed a bit of difference. Back on trying to be vigilant again. I'm going to look into those B vitamins to maybe totally get rid of the BV (and it's probably good for me anyway). Sorry if the folic isn't working for everyone. If someone hasn't tried it yet, it's definitely worth it.

Oh, and I'm taking 800 mcg folic acid (Solaray brand, but I don't think that matters) once a day with food. There were 400 mcg doses on the shelf too, but I went for the full strength.

QUOTE(pianogirl @ Dec 11 2006, 10:34 AM) *

I just wanted to add this information which I found on a website:

Oral Contraceptives
"Some research shows that women who use oral contraceptives may be at a higher risk for developing cervical dysplasia. However, it is not clear if the risk is directly attributable to the contraceptives themselves. One reason may be that oral contraceptives interfere with folic acid metabolism in the cells around the cervix, and folic acid may help prevent or improve cervical dysplasia. Another reason may be that women using this method of birth control may have increased exposure to sexually transmitted diseases, compared to those who rely on a barrier method such as a condom."
http://www.womenshealthchannel.com/cervica...sia/index.shtml

I dont know if any of you ladies where also diagnosed with cervical dyplasia / HPV..I know I was..

Interesting, pianogirl! Hmm. I've been diagnosed at some point (probably points) with HPV and am currently using birth control pills. Good find linking folic acid reduction with the pill.
jewelscando
Well ladies, it looks as though I must say goodbye to Boric Acid. My rash was completely gone, and so I went back on Boric, just twice a week, and now, my rash is back, full blown. I wonder why I'm alergic to it? It really sucks, because it does work.

I'm still on the folic acid. I don't think it's really doing anything, but, I know it isn't bad for me.

My next step, quit smoking.
D double U
Awww, Im sorry Jewels we'll keep finding a solution. And one day soon maybe we can end this mess
Eralc Alegna
I've been waiting to post anything in the hopes of being able to bring good news but now I'm just not sure. I took all my metrogel (about 2 weeks), bought some keifer to drink in the morning, been taking folic and b-suppliments for about 2-3 weeks now, and went back on boric. I do boric at night and acidophillus vaginaly in the mornings. I think it's helping. the past day or so there seems to be less discharge and when i do have some it's thicker and more mucous-y now, but in the good normal-ish way. When it's thinner the smell is still very much there. I'm hoping it's working it's way out.

WHEN WILL IT EVER END!?!?!?!?

Sorry to hear about the rash Jewels, it sounded for a while like the boric might not be the issue. But definitely toss the cigs. I did when i heard about it's relation to BV and although it didn't exactly cure me it sure as hell was worth it in many respects. GOOD LUCK!!!!
neverending
jewelscando:Damn! I'm sorry to hear about that jewels. sad.gif
mfc10
Hi, Ladies: I was just wondering---I have had recurrent BV, but never had much trouble with odor--mainly an irritating discharge was the symptom that used to drive me to the gyno (until I discovered using boric acid and tea tree oil suppositories as preventives). BUT here's tyhe thing: If I eat most any kind of fish or use Caesar dressing (that contains anchovies) or take fish-oil capsules, the fish odor comes out in my vaginal secretions like crazy! This has occurred since I was a teenager (I'm 50 now). If I stay away from the aforementioned food items & capsules, I have no fishy smell. Just wondred if any of you are having that happen & are, perhaps, mistaking that odor for another bout of BV?

Take care!
Maggie C.
maggalicious
Hmmm...interesting!
I just want to say I think the chlorophyll is helping, the discharge has thinned to the consistency of water which sounds like could be due to the folic acid...the smell is WAY down as well.
autumnbreeze
mfc10: Nope, mine is fairly constant whether I eat fish or not. I wish it was that simple for me!
deprime
Ok... so here's my update: I've been taking the folic acid (800 mcg/day), drinking one tbsp of liquid chlorophyll/day in water, and doing the regular probiotic stuff (two acidophilus supplements/day)... none of this has worked (and I've been doing it for more than a week now.) I'll keep going at it, because this is going to take time to cure...

But the smell is still there! It culminated last night when my manager at work came into the break room and said "EW! What is that SMELL?!" I wanted to cry, because I knew it was me.

I don't know what to do. I'm actually quitting this crappy job in a couple weeks, because I feel like I've worn out my welcome (and it's a bad job.) Anyway, tonight I'm off to a Chanukah party at a friend's... I really want to go but I don't want to smell. Anyone have suggestions as to how to cover this up?
neverending
deprime:Don't give up! Keep doing what you are doing because in the long run it will help.Have you tried the boric acid? That should help cover it up for the party.If not try RePhresh! I think that should hold you over also.If all else fails plug it up with a tampon.I hate to say it like that but how else could I have said it. Sorry about your job.People suck sometimes! I remember people saying things like that to me and I don't think they realize how devastating this is for us.I finally got rid of mine a month ago(knock on wood) I used the estriol suppositories and folic acid. I also became a vegan oops pesco-vegan and I make sure I eat some kind of yougurt everyday.I'm hoping by the middle of next year I won't even have to worry about taking all this stuff anymore.Stay strong and remember you are not alone.

Happy Chanukah!
autumnbreeze
deprime: I can empathize with you. I know how embarrassing it is when someone else gets a whiff. That happened to me ONE time when I first got BV and I swore I would never let it happen again. My advice would be to use a good odor-absorbing pad or pantiliner (I use Always brand pantiliners, you won't even feel it) and occasionally a lightly scented fem spray. When getting dressed, I put on my undies with a liner then spray a little fem spray around that general area--outside the panties, then put on pants/skirt. When I do this, no one can smell the odor, only myself when I use the bathroom. Depending on your odor/discharge, you may have to use more than one liner/pad a day. Hope this helps.
deprime
thanks for the advice ladies... I generally try to avoid any feminine sprays (I think thats what brought on the incurable BV in the first place). At this point (four years and counting!), I'm simultaneously trying to work this out gradually from the inside while covering it up at the same time. If I could take six months off of work and admit myself into some sort of intense treatment facility, I would -- but I don't have the time or money for that.

neverending: I tried the boric acid (Yeast Arrest suppositories), and they only made things worse. I don't understand! I think I'm going to make another appointment with my so-far unhelpful gyno.
pianogirl

Hello Ladies,

Neverending where did you buy estriol suppositories? I am 25 and would like to try them...my BV started almost 2 years ago when I had gotten on BC pills (which I will never take again).

Please let me know..I am also taking folic acid everyday 800mg.

Thanks

PG
Eralc Alegna
Deprime, I feel for you. I can smell myself sometimes, but have never had someone else comment that I wasn't sleeping with. I can't imagine how traumatizing that would be. I don't know what to tell you, nothing I've tried helps my BV and yours seems to be even worse.
I'm doing folic acid and b-vitamins, boric at night and acidophillus during the day and pretty much nothing has changed. I was due to get my next gardasil shot next week and was going to have another culture done while trying to pressure them into doing blood work and checking hormones and shit. Problem is I found out yesterday I have no insurance anymore! I was dropped from my mom's policy without notice and am now stuck with a $310 bill to pay. Plus i can't get the next shot which means I have to start the entire series over when I can get insurance. So now not only am I completely on my own to try and solve the BV thing, but I'm stuck with a huge debt for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and no insurance or protection from cancer and warts.

Canada anyone??
sassy
Sorry to hear everyone is having a bad couple of days. sad.gif Not to say my BV is completely under control but I feel like I'm managing a little better. The folic acid helps me and I still use the boric acid vaginally about twice a week at night. I also remembered yesterday that I had bought the hydrogen peroxide. Since I could never find anything to get it up inside my vagina (some girls were using a funnel), I just poured it around my genital area in the shower yesterday and then today, my smell was gone. I still had some discharge but it was different than my BV discharge. So yeah, I didn't even put it inside my vagina and the hydrogen peroxide helped. Has everyone else tried it? All of these methods don't cure BV but they are helping so that's something I guess until we find some kind of cure. *sigh* Stay positive girls! biggrin.gif
neverending
pianogirl:http://www.helenpensanti.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVS1

It's the plant kind not the real deal but it helped me a lot. I knew mine was due to hormones eventhough doctors said it was'nt.Doctors stick to a strict protocol and they will not evaluate anything outside of the box.So I just went for it!I thought I have nothing to lose.
pianogirl
QUOTE(neverending @ Dec 20 2006, 10:56 AM) *

pianogirl:http://www.helenpensanti.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVS1

It's the plant kind not the real deal but it helped me a lot. I knew mine was due to hormones eventhough doctors said it was'nt.Doctors stick to a strict protocol and they will not evaluate anything outside of the box.So I just went for it!I thought I have nothing to lose.

Thanks Neverending..I ordered some myself just now...I agree with you in terms with the hormone issue as mine started after I first got on BC pills...Doctors don't really care and you can explain to them what you think might have offset this problem but they dont care sad.gif its very sad...I told my doctor when this issue started I was on Seasonale and experienced alot of heavy breakthrough bleeding...needless to say she told me that once you stop taking the pill everything goes back to normal...not the case...I don't have any health insurance so it was very expensive to keep going to the doctor...oh and holistic docotrs...what a load of crap she didnt help me either....this is a very sad issue we all are dealing with...it makes you selfconsious and embarassed sad.gif I sure hope we all find a way or a doctor that cares enough to help...

Happy Holidays
neverending
Same here! I never had health problems until I started/stopped birth control and no matter how much I tell doctors how adamant I am about birth control causing my problems, they NEVER look into it. It sucks that we have to do this alone.
jewelscando
Well, as we all know, Doctors are in the business to make money. And sorry to say, it's always at our expense. Every prescription they have you fill, they get cut backs. So, why try to find a cure??? They would loose thousands of dollars if there was a CURE. Instead, we have to spend our hard earned money, over and over again, on prescriptions that do not work. Or, like 99% on here, have to result to bug killers stuck up our vaginas in order to get some relief.

AND THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

Thanks to all of you for your support. Like I said, the rash came back, so I went off the Boric. It went to my face this time, right under my eye. I haven't used it now for going on 2 weeks, and the rash is gone from my arms, but not my face. And the B.V. is back. Not fish smell, back to the shit smell.

Sorry to those of you who have had people other then your partners smell it. That's only happened to me one time, 10yrs ago or so, but the prescription I took then, took it away, and it didn't come back til years later.

Anyways, don't give up hope ladies. Our vagina's are depending on you!!!! wink.gif
JenJen511
But at least we have eachother smile.gif!!! I haven't been on here in a really long time (so long not only did I forget my password, but I no longer have the email address it's tied to... LOL) I did the pantiliner thing today... I can't believe i didn't think of that before... but I was at least a little less self conscious... (never thought that was possible) I also got the folic acid and clorophyll last night after catching up on all of you... Just wanted to drop by and say hi and let you all know I was thinking about you.

So, I think I decided my aweful smell is from the ex-boyfriend... We were together for 4 years (no smell before him.... only after we had sex until now). Haven't been able to get rid of it... Doc says obviously there is something wrong... tested me for clymidia and ghonoreah (which I already knew I didn't have) When the test came back negative, he said just douche once a month and it will go away... HELLO!!!! DIDN'T WE ALREADY DISCUSS THAT DIDN'T WORK?!?!?! mad.gif OMG..... So anyways, I started hanging out with this guy that I dated a really long time ago... and it's been a few months... and we had sex again... the smell was mysteriously gone... happiest month of my life (at least the last 4 years... lol) then i got my period, and started all over again.... huh.gif any ideas???? In the meantime, I'm going to try everything you guys have suggested and see if any of that will help.... Hope you guys are all doing well!!!!

Happy Holidays smile.gif

neverending
I put no faith in doctors anymore. Herbalists maybe! At least they act like they care.
jwo1880
Hi ladies, im new on here.

Ive lived w/ vaginal odor for three yrs now. I ve been to my OBGYN fifty million times and she can't seem to find out why I have vagianl odor 24/7 of my life. It has caused bedroom issues w/ my boyfriend and I have no idea what to do now. Im only 26 yrs old and I feel like this is runing my life. It's embarrassing and I am lost.

I read about Enzara, i'm almost tempted to buy it to see if it wks. what do u guys think? i've done everything w/ the gels and I recently started taking acidophilus to see if that will help. I havent noticed any changes though.

i read some of your comments and noticed a lot of you guys were taking folic acid, do u think i should try it?

i need help and dont know what to do. my doc has no idea so if you can spare some advice, that would be awesome.

jwo1880
i just ordered the jamu stick on ebay. hopefully it will work.
autumnbreeze
jwo1880: Welcome! I haven't tried Enzara or the Jamu stick but you may want to read through the old threads because many women here didn't have any luck with Enzara and the Jamu thing...well...there was some drama with that. unsure.gif
jewelscando
JWO: Read through the posts. Take some ideas from there. We are all now, mostly on Boric Acid, Folic Acid and B-3. But, you have to find what works for you. Enzara is a waste of time and money. It does not work, I've tried it myself.

Good Luck!!
Making Progress
All,

I would be hesitant about blaming ex-boyfriends for this problem - unless the doctor found an STD. I do think that our bodies can be more sensitive at times. When we are exposed to something new and our immune systems are weak, stuff happens. My doctor told me there is a balance between the different bacteria in the vagina. When yours is off you can get BV. Some people are more suceptible to yeast infections. The only time I get BV is when I eat yogurt or forget to take my double dose of folic acid everyday.

If you are having a problem right now, stop eating lacto-fermented foods (Yogurt, sour cream cheese) and take a double dose of folic acid for one month. Then eat yogurt for two days and wait two days to see if your symtoms get worse - better - or stay the same. What do you have to loose?

I wish you all luck in figuring out what triggers your BV. We are all too young to have our sex lives interupted with this nasty pest.

I hope your holidays are wonderful and full of great sex!!!
Making Progress
I just wanted to add to my last entry...If you are going to try a month with no lacto-fermented foods, don't take acidophilus, you will defeat the purpose. You need to figure out if acidophilus (the live cultures in lacto-fermented foods) is making you worse or better.
pianogirl
QUOTE(jwo1880 @ Dec 22 2006, 07:38 PM) *

Hi ladies, im new on here.

Ive lived w/ vaginal odor for three yrs now. I ve been to my OBGYN fifty million times and she can't seem to find out why I have vagianl odor 24/7 of my life. It has caused bedroom issues w/ my boyfriend and I have no idea what to do now. Im only 26 yrs old and I feel like this is runing my life. It's embarrassing and I am lost.

I read about Enzara, i'm almost tempted to buy it to see if it wks. what do u guys think? i've done everything w/ the gels and I recently started taking acidophilus to see if that will help. I havent noticed any changes though.

i read some of your comments and noticed a lot of you guys were taking folic acid, do u think i should try it?

i need help and dont know what to do. my doc has no idea so if you can spare some advice, that would be awesome.

Hello and welcome!

Enzara is a waste of money I tried it too.. Try the folic acid and the boric acid it seems to be the only thing that is working for me so far..
jwo1880
hi,

i read through a lot of previous posts and found helpful things. do you know before yesterday, i thought i was the only one w/ this problem. i feel so much better to know that this forum exists and you ladies are so helpful/supportive. just wanted to say thanks!

how much folic acid do i take and the boric too? along w/ the acidophilus, r there certain times that i should be taking these things during my day or doesnt matter?

jewelscando
JWO: Boric is VAGINAL ONLY!! Just wanted to make sure you knew that!! It's best to do at night, because you will get alot of discharge from it. Or, if you use it in the morning, just make sure you were a pantyliner. I take 2 Folic 800MG every night along with 1 B-3. I'm also taking a Vitamin D. Why? I don't know. Just found it in my medicine cabinet and thought, it couldn't hurt. lol.

I received a rash from the Boric, so just watch out for that. And remember it's only a temporary fix. Most people use it every day, for two weeks, then only as preventative there after.

Glad to have you on board!!
neverending
Has anyone tried a colonic?I heard that could help also.If not at least you could get rid of that other stuff so your immune system can get a hold of the bacteria.I think you have to keep hitting it with something so it can get weak and die off.Anyway, I hope everybody has a wonderful and happy holiday.
jewelscando
Sorry, that's B-6!!! What is a colonic??
jewelscando
Nevermind, just read up on it. Some websites encourage it, others discourage. They say it can be dangerous. Who knows.
herekittykitty
Hellooooo ladies!

I am thrilled beyond belief to have found this site and expecially this forum! I am 26, and have been suffering from reoccuring BV for about 5 years now....It occurs randomly a few days after having sexual activity..but is not noticable during or after sex. It is mainly noticable mid-day and/or in the evening say after work. I have used all of the ususal meds that my doc has prescribed..but obviously there is no cure all. I don't want to keep visiting her over and over again for this.

As many others have done, I must quickly freshen up and take a shower before any sexual activity and it truly kills the spotaneity of sex with my BF. Even if I take a shower at night before bed...I cannot be confident with my smell the next morning, when my BF tries to wake me up by going down on me. He loves doin this and I won't let him do it without having to run to take a quick shower first. The smell is not as pungent..but is def. not fresh and normal. The BV smell is fishy to a strong ammonia-like odor. The discharge, however, is clear and liquidy ..not at all thick or frothy. I do wear thongs, g-strings on a daily basis and also take bathes quite often. I know I need to change this as I realize now that I'm prone to this annoying condition.

I have read through this forum and countless other sources and I will try douching with hydrogen peroxide first. If that doesn't work....I'll try the tampon dipped in plain yogurt treatment...and if THAT doesn't work...I think I'll jump on the BORIC ACID bandwagon.

I'm trying the hydrogen peroxide today and will report back the results.

I love that we can support each other and share our remedies and ideas. Yay!

neverending
herekittykitty:Welcome! I hate to tell you but granny panties are the way to go. Use the thongs when you know you might be intimate.Anyway, Welcome to the club. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.