The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
yuefie
"I feel like someone dipped me in used cooking oil"
yuefie
Ehm, did I kill the thread? Okay, another quote from the movie:

"The things I do for my fucking friends"

auralpoison
Is that... shit. Lane. River's Edge? Somebody used my fave from that a while back, "Motherfucker! Food eater!"
yuefie
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Aug 8 2006, 08:27 AM) *
Is that... shit. Lane. River's Edge? Somebody used my fave from that a while back, "Food eater, mother fucker!"

Yep. Ahh yes, I do love when Keanu, as Matt, says "you only stay to fuck my mother and eat her food. motherfucker, food eater!" easily my fave too.

And the floor is yours again. GO!

auralpoison
Goddamnit. I put a quote here today, but it didn't take. I'll be back. Anybody hijacks me & I will fuck you up.
lucizoe
*pokes ap with stick*

*poke poke poke*

Does that bug you? Does that bug you? Does that bug you? Does that bug you?

*poke*
sixelacat
Omg, laughing so hard at luci right now!!!!

Which reminds me of an Izzard bit, naturally: *poking a Stoic with a stick* "Ah, you don't like-y....you're not a REAL Stoic...."

Quick, which show is that from?

(and it's not a hijack as it's not a proper movie quote, so put the shiv away, AP)
auralpoison
She'll keep calling me, she'll keep calling me, she'll keep asking me, she'll make me feel guilty, I'll go, I'll go, I'll GO... bonus points for anybody that knows what that reference was to!

I'll shank you! I'll shank the lot of you! I've a razor sharp toothbrush in hand!

"It's a secret wanting. Like a song I can't stop humming or loving someone you can never have."
sixelacat
Dammit! This is from a book I've read, that was made into some movie I haven't seen, isn't it?! Evil, evil woman!

But I am totally claiming those bonus points, as I feel a need to steal my dad's Ferrari, drive to Chicago, declare myself Sausage King and sing in a parade.....
auralpoison
Okay. So. White Oleander.

I concede my turn to whomever wishes to take it.
lucizoe
*sneak*

"Hello, we're starting a people's revolution. Would you like to join?"
sixelacat
Unless you're talking about the couple who knocked on my door this morning, I'm turning in my bonus points for a hint, please.... huh.gif
lucizoe
Meh, it's been three days.

Eat the Rich.

*smacks sixelacat on shoulder and runs*

tag! you're it!!
sixelacat
Damn, caught with my pants down! Ummm, here's a softball....

"Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up."

gogosgirl
monty python's secret of life

MEANING of life, I meant

okay, here ya go:

Ben, you're boring me. I have a husband. I don't have a need for another one.
gogosgirl
sheesh...I didn't mean to kill the damn thing! that was from the ice storm, if anyone's still around and reading and cares. someone step up! I'd hate to relegate this thread to the trash heap again... ; )
bunnyb
k, stepping up!

"He's a bastard, but he's still my father".
auralpoison
Mmmmm... I loves me the Statham. The Transporter. Gimmee a minute... softball!

"Hey, Hoops, you ever notice how people die in alphabetical order?"
auralpoison
Again,

"Hey, Hoops, you ever notice how people die in alphabetical order?"
sassygrrl
One Crazy Summer. smile.gif

"What about glitter? When I was a headliner in Paris, audiences always liked it when I sparkled."

lucizoe
Ha, Ed Wood!

Mmmmm...shall return. Must poke through DVDs

"To pull the tail of a lion is to open the mouth of trouble and reveal the teeth of revenge biting the tongue of deceit!"
auralpoison
I am not to be trifled with!
sassygrrl
Pride and Prejudice??

"His name is Blane? Oh! That's a major appliance, that's not a name! "
auralpoison
No! Not correct! Start the Revolution Without Me!

Pretty In Pink, anyways.

"Do you really think people are interested in nasal sex?"
sassygrrl
Meet the Feebles.

"They don't look like Presbyterians to me."
catsoup
Finally one I know! The Muppets Movie

"I have lied about nothing except sexual fidelity."
sassygrrl
Two Girls and a Guy.

Easy one here.

"'Course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, public buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long enough."
sixelacat
Chinatown!

"I got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."
sassygrrl
Duck Soup, I think.
sixelacat
And you think right!

Your turn!
sassygrrl
Just because I'm in a silly mood tonight....

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. "

Ha..... smile.gif
yuefie
Blazing Saddles!

I luff that movie smile.gif

yuefie
Pardon the stutter.

Blazing Saddles!

I luff that movie smile.gif

sassygrrl
One of my faves... I was thinking to myself about my shit job today, what a minute, "I have to hold on to my phoeney-baloney job..humphrh... give these out in lieu of pay... " Shit, I can quote that whole movie from line one....

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Oswald was a fag. "
yuefie
"I didn't forget'cha breakfast. I didn't bring ya breakfast. Because ya didn't eat'cha din-din!"

sassygrrl
Bleh.

Hint?

Okay another one...

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...."
gogosgirl
well, it's the usual suspects, which I knew from the sniper quote, but I'm so confused because of random people posting w/o answering...I thougth maybe yuefie was next, somehow. but I'll go --

It's dangerous to confuse children with angels.
yuefie
A hint: the character that is being told there was no breakfast is Blanche. Another quote: "But'cha AHH Blanche, ya ahh in that chair"
sassygrrl
It's early, and I have yet to have any coffee, but I'm taking a stab at it. Streetcar named Desire??

Yeah, it was usual suspects. But, then I got confused with random troll....
duplessix

"Whatever happened to Baby Jane" !!!

Love that one!
yuefie
Right you are, duplessix. Now it's your turn to post a movie quote for us to guess. Go!
duplessix
um... how about:

"Jackie and Marty belong to each other. Jackie's hand was holding Marty's penis when they came out the womb."
sixelacat
The House of Yes!

"I'm fed up. I'm gonna get myself some quick cash, buy myself a bike and split. With a bike, who needs a man?"

sassygrrl
Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.

"Martha is 108... years old. She weighs somewhat more than that. "

sassygrrl
New one.

"Everybody dance!"
auralpoison
HIJACK! It's been more than the alotted seven days.

"Did you know that the institution of marriage was created when the average person lived to the age of 30?"
bunnyb
so I married an axe murderer?
auralpoison
Nope. Newer.
bunnyb
wedding crashers?
auralpoison
Nope. Newer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.