Full Version: We need a NEW game!
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
maelstrom
Is it Clue?
llamas
QUOTE(llamas @ Apr 19 2007, 04:11 PM) *
"You're both Ivan?"

Sorry to leave this one hanging for so long...I've been down with the Death Flu for a while! Anyway, it's from xXx...I lurve me some Vin Diesel.
*blushes*
*hides*

Carry on.
kittenb
maelstrom - you got it!
maelstrom
"And when there were no crawdads to be had, we ate sand"
maelstrom
If nobody gets it, do I give hints?
kittenb
You can give hints.
maelstrom
Coen Brothers
the_geiger
Is it "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" ?
jami
ok, I give... I googled it, and all I could find was...
Raising Arizona

(easy one)
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
maelstrom
Monty Python, Holy Grail
auralpoison
So, Maelstrom, it's your turn. You gonna take it? You got six days until legal shanghai begins... And I am back & badder than ever before!
bunnyb
yay! we've meeced you ap.
maelstrom
"When you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"
auralpoison
Caddyshack

I don't post unless I'm positive.

"I'm going next, so if ol' fat-ass gets stuck, I won't get stuck behind her."
maelstrom
You got it.
MaybeSparrow
"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Anyone?
coela
Fight Club!

Even though I had to wear that stupid back brace and you were kind of fat, we were still totally cutting edge!
sixelacat
QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 10 2007, 06:01 PM) *
"I'm going next, so if ol' fat-ass gets stuck, I won't get stuck behind her."

The Poseidon Adventure! (I briefly thought of posting that upside down, I just don't have the web skills rolleyes.gif )

Brief game rundown for new players: one quote at a time, the person who gets the answer lays down her own quote. If nobody gets it after 6 days, it's legal to shanghai and post your own quote. You can hint if nobody's getting it after a day or two. Oh, and google's cheating! You must rack your own brains.

Okay, I don't have a quote right now, so let's go with coela's:

"Even though I had to wear that stupid back brace and you were kind of fat, we were still totally cutting edge!"
auralpoison
That there is Romy & Michelle. Is it just me or is Justin Theroux totally hot as a black cowboy hat clad, stuttering, redneck? I guess he's always hot, though.

Thanks for the newbie update of the rules, darlin'! *Does the Sixelacat softshoe around the Lounge & offers liquor at this early hour, it's Friday!*

In honor of my all out attitude problem today:

"He's not my father, he's my lover."
llamas
The Professional.

"I'm what they call nouveau riche, but then, it's only the 'riche' that counts."

And Justin Theroux is definitely always hot. smile.gif
sixelacat
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil! One of the few dvds that I own (I mostly have a lot of VHS....linked for the young 'ens) rolleyes.gif

*never turns down liquor, whatever the hour*

"I'll tell ya, you spend one day with the hippies, and you realize how truly refreshing and unpretentious, hard core, New York degenerates are."
auralpoison
Oooooh! Keeping on the Justin Theroux tip!

I Shot Andy Warhol

"Pubic hair causes crime!"
sixelacat
Finally, after days of racking my brains and considering a peyote-induced out-of-body experience, I remembered where I've heard that line....

Pecker!

Must go bask in a smug glow....I'll be back with a quote in the morning...
juls
Short-term game... bumping a bunch of old abstract threads to get new unwanted threads out of sight?

I guess I better learn how to use the ignore function soon... ok back to the game:

"Watch, its easy. You just open your mouth, and I open mine, and we wiggle our tongues together. And it feels real sexy."
auralpoison
Hey, it ain't your turn, yo! Bumping crap threads or not, totally non-kosher shanghai! I rap you on the knuckles with a ruler nun-style for jumping the gun!!

That being said, Crybaby.

I forfeit my turn for Sixel's greater good.

PS. Ignore function: Go to My Controls, on the left hand side of the page at the bottom it says Options. Under that it says manage ignored users. Voila! Ignore the asshat.
juls
Eeeps, sorry! Didn't want to step on anyone's toesies

Sixelacat, please forgive me and take this godly image as an homage to your avatar
sixelacat
Thanks for defending my honor, AP! I busted my laptop and had to wait to get to a decent coffeehouse computer. That said, on with the game.....this one's my favorite pick up line....

" How about you slip into something more comfortable, like a few drinks and some chinese food."
gogosgirl
hmm, I was gonna guess down with love, but since it's been three weeks, I'll just hijack:

"must be thursday...here comes ruby."
sixelacat
Ah, I believe that's from "The Night of the Hunter". I love a good Mitchum film! And that was the origin of the Love/Hate knuckle tattoos too, if I remember correctly....

btw, my quote was from "Blue Gardenia"....I've been on a Fritz Lang spree, thanks to Netflix.

I don't have a quote right now, so if anyone wants to hijack they are more than welcome....
kittenb
"Blowing a man's head off with a hand grenade is a touch much, don't you think?"
kittenb
Did I actually stump everyone or did I just bore everyone?
candycane_girl
I would guess but I have no idea what that's from.
sukouyant
Are we still playing? Can I suggest an additional form of play? How about guessing screen shots too?

i.e.: which movie is this shot (& image) from?:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/suko...49000gLNk_w.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/sukouyant/6022.jpg

is anyone into that?
yuefie
How sad that this thread has all but died. AuralPoison would be aghast, wouldn't she? wink.gif So I'm ressurrecting it in her honor, with an answer to kittenb's quote:

QUOTE(kittenb @ Jun 17 2007, 09:57 AM) *
"Blowing a man's head off with a hand grenade is a touch much, don't you think?"

That would be Tango & Cash, one of mothers all time favorite movies.

So now, for my own...

"I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, I'm sure it was just friendly banter, I'm sure you all have private parts the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner, the tuna is particularly good."
laniethezany

Notting Hill. smile.gif

Here's one: "It's amazing how much of my life has been determined by a quarter inch piece of plastic."
yuefie
Garden State! I love that movie.

Anyone want to hijack? I think I should offer it up, give everyone else a chance to start playing again.
edie52
"I am ready for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."
MsYuefie
Edie, it sounds familiar. I'm gonna guess "You, Me, And Everyone We Know".
edie52
You'd be right.
MsYuefie
The only reason I got that one is because we happen to have rented it over the weekend tongue.gif

Okay, so here goes: "Four minutes, fortyeight seconds. We're all dead. Burned to a crisp."
auralpoison
I'm baaaaaaack!

That would be the Royal Tenenbaums. I wanted to see the new WA flick with that handsome Adrien Brody, but arty films don't come to the sticks.

I'll be back with a quote . . .
MsYuefie
YAY! So glad your back, ap. Damn the sticks and their no artsy fartsy films policy.
auralpoison
"We're not talking about killing people. Herb's talking about killing me & I'm talking about killing him."
MsYuefie
Well, until someone jumps in I guess it's just us. Shadow Of A Doubt, right? I love all things Hitchcock.
auralpoison
Yes, indeedy! I have a weird thing for Joseph Cotten. He was pretty handsome back in the day.
sixelacat
Not that weird, ap. He's got this...look. Sexy, but I'd still chat him up at a party. You know he'd have something snarky to say about the hosts, but not ungraciously. Okay, I've officially put too much thought into that (and too many drinks into me!).

*Waits patiently for Yuefie's quote*
MsYuefie
Oh yeah, definetely something about him.

sixela, dearest, please feel free to hijack this bitch. I am stoked to see ya here
tongue.gif
sixelacat
(((yuefie))) like I need encouragement!

"I shot him with a small revolver I keep near my balls."
auralpoison
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang! Which is a funny as hell movie, btw.

"Oh, great. You get the girl, I get the coroner."
laniethezany
Oh, great. You get the girl, I get the coroner.

L.A. Confidential! Kevin Spacey - swoon wub.gif

"Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.