Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
halcyon
Anita,

How about trying one of those shelf-bra-in-tanktop shirts here and there? It might help you get used to the feeling of not wearing a bra, while not plunging you fully into nippleville right away. Eventually you might feel comfortable enough to take the next step of wearing a regular shirt without a bra in public.
Also, if you've never slept naked, maybe see if that helps you to get more comfortable with your "bristol cities"? Worked for me...

I know how tough it is to be raised with the "all men are dangerous/will take advantage of you" idea. It's hard to overcome, but you can totally do it...good luck!!
Anita18
QUOTE(halcyon @ Jul 29 2006, 11:35 PM) *

Also, if you've never slept naked, maybe see if that helps you to get more comfortable with your "bristol cities"? Worked for me...

laugh.gif I have no problem walking around naked in my room or anything, it's just going outside and having everyone notice my nips.

Actually I was wearing a dark shirt yesterday that squished them down pretty well, so I went the entire day without a bra. It was soooo comfortable - I hate bras, they're so annoying!
halcyon
ha ha! apologies--upon reading your post again, I misunderstood.

Yeah, they are uncomfortable. And I hate how bras get kind of gross in the hot weather, especially after a few wearings...yeah. 'Nuff said.
ginger_kitty
Anita, just rock the shirts braless. Guys can usually control themselves. And after awhile you'll probably start to enjoy the glances, it will really make you realize that you don't need big boobs to attention, the little ladies are also very popular!!!
bella coola
Recommendation:

wearing a clingy dress braless to a hardware store. heh heh
halcyon
You gals inspired me to wander around the grocery store late at night with a tight tee and no bra. It was nice, although said tee has a big owl front and center (not from hooters! just an owl, ha). Not overly flattering, but hey, it's good practice...the lil' checker boy seemed pleased.
chimera00
hey ladies. i'm new to this thread, but have been lurking a bit.

i'm like a 34 barely an A. my gynocologist told me that i have tiny, lumpy breasts" after performing a breast exam. i have been wearing padded bras since high school. my mother had a breast job when i was 16, so that did wonders for my body confidence. i grew up feeling flawed, like i needed to be surgically modified.
when i have short hair, i feel like a boy.
when i gain weight it goes to my ass, not my chest
when i was 16 years old, a photographer (i did modeling) told me to get a boob job.
i hate it a lot of the time. but i find ways to prove to myself that small breasts are attractive. like, i search for actresses with small chests. or i read this thread. but sometimes, i feel like if only i had boobs.
sorry to interrupt/rant.
bella coola
Go halcyon! Did you browse the refridgerated dairy aisle before going to the till?

Hey chimera, your interruptions and/or rants are more than welcome. Anything you want to get off your chest.. heh. Body image sooo is tough, but you're in the right place! Is your gyno male? Either way that's just ignorant! You're built just the way you were meant to be, and that should be celebrated rather than criticized. Different boys like different bodies - and regardless of who likes what, you should like you! If you had boobs, you would be a an awesome person with bigger boobs. Rather than an awesome person with chimera-sized boobs. Do surgically modified people seem any more happy than the rest of us? I don't think so!

I got a sunburn right under my boobs the other weekend, so I got a training bra for shirts that I can't go braless to work with. I was talking to a feller last night that I connected with online, and he was teasing me about my age because I'm 11 years younger than he is. He said 'well it's not like you wear a training bra anymore, right'. I said 'Funny you should ask..' and explained. Ha, 22 and still in a training bra
karategrrl
Hey grrls,

After a bit of an absence, I'm back to read posts by all you lovely gals.

Bella coola, I love your reference to "Bantam Boobies!!!" HA!

Anita, I do understand what you mean about going braless and getting some possibly unwanted attention. I don't mind being noticed but I do mind being leered at and men who make sexual comments. But still, I have to say I admire all of your braless bravery and just a minute ago I removed my slightly-padded bra!! Let's see how the day goes! biggrin.gif

Chimera, I'm so sorry you've had some blows to your ego! Yeah, I could see how your mom getting implants during the crucial adolescent period could mess with your head. I'm so glad you mentioned this because I used to work for a man whose very small-breasted wife had gotten implants. He was so proud of this. At the time they had a young daughter, and I said to him, "Well, how do you think your daughter is going to feel when she hits her teens and sees her mom with big implants and herself small?" And this prick said that, well, implants would just be an option for his daughter as well! What an asshole! Small breasts are not a "flaw" to be "fixed!" (And in a weird ironic moment, this guy later admitted that sometimes he preferred his wife's "pre-implant" body because with the new boobs, they couldn't hug as close!)

Chimera, I'm surprised that the photographer told you to get implants. I mean, all the serious fashion models have itty-bitty chests. And on this thought, I am not a big fan of Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie, but I do admire the fact that with all their BILLIONS of dollars and ability to buy the best surgeons and implants, they are still natural! Rock it, grrls!

Thanks for reading, everyone! I'm kind of chatty today!
karategrrl
Booskie, I enjoyed your mention of lesbians, heh heh. I am bi (way more experienced with guys than girls, though, and now married to a man) and I have to say that by far my boobs were waaaay more appreciated by the ladies! I was seeing a lesbian woman once who described my breasts as "perfect." I had never heard that in my life!!!!
treehugger
Hi Chimera. It's great to see you here. smile.gif One thing I've found out in oh, lots of years of having small breasts...(I'm 38 years old)...that self confidence is one of the things that attract people. If there's a large breasted woman with low self confidence, and a small breasted woman with lots of self confidence, men (or women!) will tend to gravitate to the small breasted woman.

It's harder FOR a small breasted woman, in general, to have lots of self confidence, because of conditioning. We all see the pictures of the pin up girls and the playboy magazines...and the television shows. And they all seem like they have more perfect bodies than we do. Boobs are larger, waists are thinner, hips are curvier. Anyway, if you don't fit in the "norm" it's easier to be insecure.

Don't be!!! (I know, easier said than done, right?)

Seriously, just get to being comfortable in your own skin. Get to know your own body AND LOVE IT. Every day, go naked to the mirror and tell yourself SOMETHING that you love about yourself.

Really.

Some of the most gorgeous, most sought-after women I know, have maybe 34AA boobs. It's not the boobs, it's the WOMAN behind them. And if she exudes self confidence and self pride, people will be attracted. smile.gif

Kath

*edited because I just realized how heterocentric my original post was!*
lux
well yeah lesbians... i just have to say that though you're not straight it doesn't mean that you live outside the general gender stereotypes and expectation. we do grow up in the same society as the rest of the people do! this seems to really hard for people to remember. i can only speak from my own experience but women have made me more conscious about my own body that men. and special thanks to my current gf who's made me hate my breasts, since they in their small size are just not good enough for her.
anna k
And they all seem like they have more perfect bodies than we do. Boobs are larger, waists are thinner, hips are curvier. Anyway, if you don't fit in the "norm" it's easier to be insecure.

I hate that too. I have the big boobs, but they're a 36D and I don't have a minuscule waist that fits the perfect pin-up girl hourglass look (size 10, not size 4). I always wanted that pin-up girl look, but my breasts are too big for some dresses and it can look ridiculous how big they are in comparison with the rest of my body.

I like the serpentine look of girls with small breasts and narrow frames, having a laid-back sexuality and not having to wear a bra all of the time. Looking at Marie-Claire, they had a page on female indie stars, and most of them had small breasts and a small skinny figure. Chloë Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Sofia Coppola.
GiGi21
I truly think that small/average size breasts will be the "in thing" pretty soon here with the plastic surgery-balloon boob craze, I think natural breasts will become more appreciated.

You know how highly tweezed eyebrows were in and now natural is, I think it will be the same.

My grandpa used to tell me grandma more than a handful is waste =)
shorrty
hi, has any 1 experimented wiv natural breast enhancement pill/creams?
Anita18
Seriously, just get to being comfortable in your own skin. Get to know your own body AND LOVE IT. Every day, go naked to the mirror and tell yourself SOMETHING that you love about yourself.

This really works. Well, I suppose I always had it in me to begin with, so it wasn't quite such a battle, but after taking an intense figure drawing class, I've come to appreciate everyone's body no matter the shape or size. They're all beautiful, because they're built to do all of these amazing things.

I've going out more and more sans bra nowadays, but I still haven't gotten up the courage to do it at work, LOL! I work in a lab so it isn't like I have to be in a business suit, but the lab is also COLD COLD COLD.

Just yesterday I went to the mall braless and I wasn't sure if the stares I was getting was because people noticed I was braless or because my shirt said, "I'm out of bed, what more do you want?" complete with a picture of an angry turtle. tongue.gif Actually the fitting room lady commented on the funny message, so I guess people were reading my shirt instead of noticing my nips...I think I may actually walk more confidently since I don't have to mess around with my bra if I'm not wearing one!
goldtech
QUOTE(GiGi21 @ Aug 14 2006, 03:30 AM) *

I truly think that small/average size breasts will be the "in thing" pretty soon here with the plastic surgery-balloon boob craze, I think natural breasts will become more appreciated.

You know how highly tweezed eyebrows were in and now natural is, I think it will be the same.

My grandpa used to tell me grandma more than a handful is waste =)

Gigi, I think you're right! I'm a male poster on this sight, I hope I'm not intruding on you girls.

For me, there's nothing sexier than a woman not wearing a bra, and the more the nipples stick out, the better. Small breasts also give that fresh sense of sexy, especially with a girl willing to flaunt it..

Brett
Kitty06
Hi,

I only just signed up and this is my first post.

I'm only 17 so most support places just say rubbish like "everyone develops at different times" - but that doesn't change the fact that I'm small-chested now (I'm a thin person all over) whereas most of my friends are wearing low cut tops to nighclubs and bikinis on the beach (both of which I'm terrified of).

It's also so hard to find fashionable tops that aren't centered around breasts..

I really want to be confident and accept that everybody has a different body shape, but pressure of peers/media is *so* hard to ignore when you're in your teens.

Anyway, that was a roundabout way of saying hi.

~S
maddy29
hi kitty06-welcome! come over to the newbie thread and post a hello message smile.gif

annoyingly enough- those people are semi-correct. i had NO BOOBS until college, and then they were tiny. but, in my mid 20's they grew. partly because of weight gain, but partly-i dunno. i'm a b cup now, before i didn't even really need a bra. now i can wear all those fun shirts!

but, my roommate is 24 and still completely flat. she runs a TON and is very thin and fit, but she'll probably never have boobs, that's just the way her body is built. she keeps buying halter tops and tanks and stuff and then she gets so mad cause they look funny.

i would stay away from shirts that focus on the breasts. what are your other awesome features? maybe you have great legs that you can draw attention to, and just wear a more modest tank top.

you could probably wear a tankini top and those cute "boy" shorts-since you are skinny-so jealous!

it is hard though, i got a bit of teasing about being "flat as a board," and stuff, and it sucks.
lux
Kitty- who says you can't wear sexy bikinis when you've small boobs?! there's a lot of sexy models (the really tiny ones) that i can wear but none of my friends can, because their boobs would be bursting out of them.

and to the tops: ok when you're small there's not much cleavage going on, but i still like to think that i look good in low cut tops that are slightly loose. the kind of skinny, model type of look, well kind of:)

that's it for fashion, sorry about that.

i really hated the wait a while and they'll grow advice. i just knew that they're not going to get that much bigger, being the skinny type with no big breasted women in the family. i guess weight has a lot to do with it and if you go on the pill they might grow or other hormonal changes can affect the size too. but since there's no point waiting for those things to happen, just try to love them as they are. sounds lame, but your breast size has very little to do with your happiness. good luck
ginger_kitty
Welcome Kitty!

Although I agree it can be difficult to find tops that aren't centered on the chest....Tons of clothes that good w/ big boobs look even sexier w/ tiny boobs. (especially low cut blouses) Just try stuff on, to make sure there aren't wierd puffs or lines. And small chested ladies look great in bikinis. I always wear bikini tops when swimwear is required. Just give it some time sweetie, as you get older you'll probably grow more and more comfortable with your body.
Anita18
QUOTE(Kitty06 @ Aug 22 2006, 01:26 PM) *
I'm only 17 so most support places just say rubbish like "everyone develops at different times" - but that doesn't change the fact that I'm small-chested now (I'm a thin person all over) whereas most of my friends are wearing low cut tops to nighclubs and bikinis on the beach (both of which I'm terrified of).

It's also so hard to find fashionable tops that aren't centered around breasts..

I really want to be confident and accept that everybody has a different body shape, but pressure of peers/media is *so* hard to ignore when you're in your teens.

Yeah, I suppose it does get easier when you're older and you realize that other people's opinions (and especially those of the media) don't matter as how you feel about yourself.

Yeah, the shirt thing is annoying, isn't it? It keeps me from buying unnecessarily, LOL, think of it that way! I still like the low-cut stuff, since I love my collarbone and I want to show it off. I think ballet neck and scoop neck shirts look great on me, and I also like the way halter tops emphasize my shoulders. I do steer clear of the REALLY low "world, say hi to my sternum!" shirts since they just emphasize how thin I am. I think that being trendy is overrated - whatever looks good on you will always look good on you no matter what. Focusing on what your breasts look like isn't fair to the rest of your body, since I'm sure they're all hankering for some positive attention. smile.gif

All of my friends have larger chests than me, but it comes with cons as well as pros. I was shocked to learn that one of my good friends has to wear a bra to sleep, and is forced to wear TWO sports bras when she exercises! I can't even imagine! I'm pretty glad that I don't have to think about my boobies most of the time, LOL. Cleavage is still kind of fascinating in its own way - curiosity, I guess. (I find penises fascinating too, but it doesn't mean I want one! laugh.gif )
tatiana
Um, you might want to suggest to your friend who wears bras at night that it is generally accepted that it is bad for your health to do so. It interferes with flow of lymph fluid and (from what I remember) increases your chances of cancer. sad.gif
maddy29
yeah, my sister has to wear two sports bras while exercising-i can't even imagine!

booskie
Ok, two things, here we go.

lux- sorry if i sounded insensitive, sometimes i'm just heteronormative without meaning to be, it's just so programmed in, but i should know better. it's a damn shame that the women in your life haven't been more supportive and so critical of your body. no one deserves to be treated like that. still, i've had the same experience with women as karate grrl, they've always been particularly attracted to my small chest. for men, it seems they just skip over the tits and go straight to my ass, which is fine by me, because it's enormous and beautiful. anywho, that's just been my experience, and yours has been so different from that.

kitty- welcome sistah! i struggled in high school with my chest. my mom always had big breasts and i kept thinking, 'when are mine going to grow?' then i was sitting across the dinner table from my dad's two sisters, and they're both tiny chested, 'shit!' was my first thought. i think it's especially hard when your at that time in your life. just want you to know that i was there too, i lived through it and so will you. i think you can wear whatever you damn well please! i still wear low cut and tight fitting tops. there's some stuff we can get away with BECAUSE we're smaller and a larger breasted woman would be falling out of. this is going to sound kind of like an infomercial, but if you work out your pectoral muscles it'll do wonders for those kinds of shirts. it won't give you Jayne Mansfield cleavage, but it will make your chest look super-sexy and defined.
karategrrl
QUOTE(booskie @ Aug 30 2006, 10:15 PM) *

if you work out your pectoral muscles it'll do wonders for those kinds of shirts. it won't give you Jayne Mansfield cleavage, but it will make your chest look super-sexy and defined.

Yes, I have found this works for me! I try and emphasize my pecs and shoulders, and I luuuv halter tops for this reason!

Kitty 06, hang in there! Gad, I remember those dreadful teen days as an A-cup, wondering what the f*ck was going on with my chest when everyone else in school could actually fill out a bra! Not to mention the tasteless and insensitive comments from the teen boys during that time! The irony was, I got my period in 6th grade and was moving along with puberty faster than my friends, but you'd really never know it by looking at my chest!! Ha. Come to think of it, my smaller boobies were a good thing in the sense that they didn't attract that sexual attention that I wasn't emotionally ready to handle. I wanted to be a tomboy forever.

Sorry for the tangent, it just brought a flood of memories (rhymes with mammaries, ha).

Kitty 06, it does get better, really, as you move along through life--out of high school, on to college/work, etc. Glad to see you here, we're all here for you, little sistah! biggrin.gif
Anita18
Grrr, I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that other women believe chest size is important. I was observing to a friend that ever since my dad was scolding me for spending so little on food (ie, he thinks I'm not eating enough), I've been eating more and now I get hungrier even faster since my body has gotten used to the increased food intake. My friend said, "Hmm, maybe then you'll start to grow boobs." blink.gif

Gee, thanks a lot there. I suppose as a C-cup, she views herself as "normal," but it's still annoying. It's pretty ironic since I noted to her that I found figure skaters to have very attractive bodies. Then I observed that it was probably because I had the same body type - thin arms, no boobs, wide shoulders, big butt and thighs. Meanwhile, my friend said that she found figure skaters to have chunky legs, LOL...

Anyhow, my response to my friend was, "Meh, I doubt it. All the weight I gain goes to my thighs. And I do like having the ability to go around bralass and carefree. smile.gif "
jsmith
Ugh, if my friend had said that to me, I'd tell her kiss my ass. How horrible >:|
Kitty06
Hi again!

Sorry, it was ages before I got to read all your replies as I posted right before going off on holiday ^^;

Thank you so much everyone for the encouragement, I honestly didn't think it would make me feel so much better!! Really made me smile smile.gif

I can't complain, my best friend now has to decide whether to have surgery to remove a benign tumour from her breast that will leave her dented and scarred sad.gif

But I think I'll stick around here quite a lot, to convert those "ARG!" days into "I'm going to take over the world and look fabulous at the same time" days. tongue.gif

Thanks again

~Kitty =^^=

And hmm boy shorts sound good...too late now, but next year, who knows..
karategrrl
Hey Anita18,

Sounds actually like your friend is j-e-a-l-o-u-s! I'd take a figure skater's body--strong, muscular butt/thoughs--any day over just plain skinny for skinny's sake.
PolkaHodgeheg
Hey I'm 18 and new to the website- just wanted to thank you for this support group! The whole world is driving me crazy right now with it's infatuation with enormous breasts- no matter how much support I get from my boyfriend a lot of days it still doesn't help. But I agree that soon everyone will forget this breasts-the-size-of-Brazil phase and appreciate NATURAL women! Just think of all the beautiful women with tiny breasts- Audrey Hepburn, Keira Knightley (voted sexiest woman by FHM by the way- the world is changing!), Natalie Portman, Gwen Stefani, Kate Moss, etc, etc. Small but perfectly formed.

Well anyway just wanted to say thank you for the support and I will keep striving for that word that everyone tells me I should have but has so far evaded me completely- confidence. It's out their somewhere, but wearing a very good disguise!
ginger_kitty
Welcome, PolkaHodgeheg! You sound like have a lot of confidence all ready, sweetie.

P.S. Don't forget to head over to the newbie thread and introduce yourself to everybody.
bella coola
*bump*

Since when do girls with small boobs break bras?! Haha
edie52
My friend got back from Paris and told me "les filles à Paris m'a fait pensé de toi- les petits seins, minces, pas mal grandes, cheveux foncés..." (translation: the girls in Paris made me think of you- small breasts, thin, pretty tall, dark hair...")

He said it very matter-of-factly, not neccesarily positive or negative, so I chose to take it well. Plus it sounded very nice in French. I pictured a bunch of girls walking around elegantly, looking vaguely like me.
Mary Lou
I'm new to this forum and was surprised that so many people are affected by their small bust. As an A cup I've always wanted to be larger size but then I also want to be taller in height, my bum to be smaller basically all the opposite to what I already have. Are we ever satisfied?
karategrrl
>i really hated the "wait a while and they'll grow" advice.

Hell, I was hearing that crap when I was 24! I was waaay out of puberty by then, didn't these people realize?? dry.gif

Anyhoo, Gals, I've got a GREAT tip for you! If you're crafty and love clothes, RUN out and buy the book "Generation T: 108 Things to do with a T-shirt." It's got tons of ways to make cool new tops (mostly) out of your old or boxy tees.

I heard of this book and looked on the internet for reviews. Lots of folks on amazon.com said, "Great styles, but they're all really for thin & small-breasted girls" and were complaining in that vein. Well, they are right!

Obviously, I bought the book--and dare I admit I secretly snickered as I looked thru all the hot styles that only I and you fellow mini-boobers can wear! There's enough we CAN'T wear, it's about time for a whole book 'o stuff for US! tongue.gif

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: About the guy who commented that all the girls in France are small-chested. Yeah, if you're ever in Las Vega, check out a French show called "Le Femme." It's a bit of a girly show, but done tastefully and beautifully. I went to see it, expecting to see pounds and pounds of silicone, but was happily surprised to see ALL the girls were built just like that guy said--small boobs and all! It was a real ego-booster!

Karategrrl
specules
A string of thoughts from a newbie...

Depending on the bra, I'm either a 34 girl size, 34AA, or 36AAA (not that I'd know that for sure, just that I ordered a few 36AA bras and they were HELLABIG which was depressing). With the girl sizes, I need to use a bra extender. While I'm not huge, the fact that I can rarely find a small enough cup size with large enough band makes me feel "fat and flat."

I have struggled with the dichotomy between my intellectual understanding of my breasts and my base, honest desires.

Intellectually I know anyone can be sexy and anything more than a mouthful is a waste (which I actually find to be an annoying consolation). I have had to be strong and positive about my small size all my life -- I'm 32 -- so it's not like I sit around whinging all the time about my size; I just have insecurities and complaints like anyone else. But I have a husband who doesn't seem to care what size they are. Plus, I have medium-large, sensitive nipples which I am happy with and find sexy. And people out there like the ones on this forum are supportive of what people like me feel. I am for natural-ness and wouldn't get implants (though to be honest, I daydream about them sometimes). I am happy whenever some woman in the media -- an actress, a model, a newscaster, a singer -- is small-chested and still beautiful and successful. I root for our team then. All this is good.

However, I can't lie to myself; honestly, I would still like larger breasts. I would love to be even a 36AA. I prefer to wear a padded bra so my nipples don't stick out at work, and that makes shopping really hard. Like another earlier poster, I only recently discovered the girl bras at Target. I'm gonna stock up on those cuz nothing else really fits quite as well. But they're still not perfect (i.e., needing bra extender, etc). And I hate how I just can't buy any sexy bra on the market that I want to. I hate not having as many choices. I hate that I have money to spend on lingerie and no one will market to me! Even the small cup specialty websites don't always have my size.

In addition, I myself am attracted to larger breasts. Nothing over the top, just B cups or so. So, you can imagine it's hard to tell myself that my shape is as attractive as any other when I myself get turned on by bigger breasts. It feels like lying to myself to make myself feel better. And because I find larger chests "hot," I could never fault any guy or anyone else for being honest about their preferences, even if it depresses me.

(As an aside, I do feel amazing_bass didn't really say anything out of line. I feel like he stated his preference and offered some suggestions. Maybe his delivery wasn't great but I don't think the intent was harmful at all and I'd have been interested in a more intellectual discussion with him instead of bashing. I believe that if I had offered the same opinions, as a woman, they would have been better received. Even if that is not a popular opinion, sorry, I just have to speak my mind. And while we're at it, I think tight tops on small-chested women can be sexy but it depends on your build. For me, someone who is a bit thicker - uh-uh. Not sexy. Emphasizes my flatness, as amazing_bass said, while pointing out my tummy and thick arms. Now, on Kate Hudson, it would be gorgeous. So, I think it all depends.)

Anyway, I guess this is simply a conflicted post. I struggle with finding larger boobs more attractive to me while trying to convince myself that my own small ones are fine, even in light of the difficulties simply dressing myself because of them. *sigh*

I enjoyed reading some of the other conflicted posts in this thread. Feels good that maybe someone out there understands and identifies... And like the others, okay, back to being positive...
karategrrl
Correction: the book is titled: "Generation T: 108 Ways to transform a T-shirt."

Specules, I feel ya on everything (except amazing_bass...he's a troll to be ignored and nothing else, IMHO).

I love bigger than me as well--like a B cup--but have to try to love myself the way I am. I just try to remember that everyone has preferences, and there may actually be people out there that like small. My ex-girlfriend was one of them. wink.gif
Mary Lou
For those of you who want to wear bras and can "choose" to look bigger chested on certain days (something larger busted girls can't do!), try AA Lingerie (www.aalingerie.com). They've got a great range of lingerie with the small chested of us in mind. I've recently bought one of their bras and they're reasonably priced, look good, fit well - what more can a girl ask for?

anonymoose96
I haven't order from Lula Lu http://www.lulalu.com/ yet but it does seem to be another place with bras for those on the smaller side. I'm fairly sure they only carry items for AA through B cups, with band sizes 30-38. I hope this helps someone! I'll have to try them out if I ever get some extra money!

nodoubt714
Hey everyone!

Lately I have been contemplating the idea of getting implants. it is not very likely that I will get them, but sometimes I really feel like I should.

See, I am 21 and have never had a boyfriend. A lot of that is actually due to the fact that I have certain strong beleifs that the guy I am with has to share with me, and it is sooo hard to find a college guy that shares these same principles as me.

However, it is hard not to feel self-conscious when you feel that no one you like feels the same way you do. Then, of course, you turn to pick apart your body to try and figure out why you are alone.

THen you are constantly bombarded with big-breasted, cellulite-free, perfectly toned women in the media, and you feel even more inadequate.

I just wish that woman with small/flat chests were protrayed as beautiful more often, instead of seen as being flawed.
anonymoose96
Hey nodoubt,

I know this is not a cure-all but confidence goes a long way! I used to have the same trouble and once I finally started to relax and just accept myself for who I am I was able to loosen up and act like myself. I don't know if that is what you are going through but confidence worked wonders. If I wasn't dating a great guy right now I'd actually have a few to choose from, and for the first 2-3 years of college I had tried everything in my power and had no luck getting the guys I liked to like me back. I know confidence/acceptance can't happen overnight but just try it a few times. just go out there and act like you know you are just as attractive and worthwhile as other girls, be friendly, and be yourself. Even if you really try to do this just as an experiment, I think you will notice that people treat you a little differently. After a lot of reading (I have looked up info on implants in the past too), thinking, and life I finally figured that people are fine just the way they are, and you don't need surgery to fix someting that isn't wrong. Good luck and I hope things get better!
oceangirl
Do you know of a size A bra brand that is made of soft material? Something that feels nice on your skin? All I can find is padded bras that don't feel very nice.

Thanks!
karategrrl
QUOTE(oceangirl @ Nov 6 2006, 07:03 PM) *

Do you know of a size A bra brand that is made of soft material? Something that feels nice on your skin? All I can find is padded bras that don't feel very nice.

Thanks!

I don't where you are, but I have had good luck at Target, in the teen girl's section. The selection is pretty limited to white, beige and sometimes black--nothing fancy--but you can get lightly padded stuff or very comfy sports-type bras, in comfy cotton, mostly. It is the ONLY place I can find bras where the cups aren't humungously larger than my boobs (no matter what cup size the label says!) and there isn't like a big air pocket between my nips and the inside of the bra, you know?

stephanie_erin
there's actually a lot at kohl's too. and they always have sales, so they're fairly cheap.
edie52
I've had really good luck at Urban Outfitters- bras by Mary Green or Damsel are made really small (but they're cooler and sexier than training bras) and come in a ton of cute colors and fabrics (I have mostly cotton ones with touches of lace, but they also come in sheer and mesh). I'm probably an AA and they fit me perfectly, though I take a M/L because of the band size.

Check out marygreen.com... most of those mannequins are bigger than me, but because the bras don't really have proper cups they probably fit many sizes - from AA to B, maybe. Also, I don't see any of the cotton ones on the site, not sure why. Myabe check urbanoutfitters.com.
herculesgirl
Oooh, I love those Damsel bras (I'm a 38A). The mesh ones don't really feel like mesh (rough or scratchy) while you're wearing them.
hiddenpoet
Doesn't anyone here love their small breasts like i do?
think of it, my tiny tits will not sag to my navel when i am fifty. i never have a problem with a man not being able to keep his eyes on my face. i don't need to wear a bra, in fact i hate wearing a bra and never do. i don't have guys with mother problems looking for psychological "nourishment" from me.
i'm damn proud to have A cup breasts.
karategrrl
QUOTE(hiddenpoet @ Dec 15 2006, 04:39 AM) *

Doesn't anyone here love their small breasts like i do?
think of it, my tiny tits will not sag to my navel when i am fifty. i never have a problem with a man not being able to keep his eyes on my face. i don't need to wear a bra, in fact i hate wearing a bra and never do. i don't have guys with mother problems looking for psychological "nourishment" from me.
i'm damn proud to have A cup breasts.

Hi, hiddenpoet!

I sometimes feel like you do, but sometimes get down about my smaller boobs. What really gets me incensed is when women I know--who, incidentally, are all larger than I--complain about their "small" breasts. "They're sooo smaaaal!" they whine. Yeah, right, my heart just bleeds for them.

Thanks for sharing--your confidence is infectious! Maybe it would help other women here to hear how you arrived at your wonderfully healthy self-image. Was it upbringing? Attitudes in the area where you grew up? Experiences you've had? Do tell!!!
ginger_kitty
I feel kind of wierd b/c I bought this new push-up bra and it doesn't have a ton of padding at all but it my boobs look huge! I didn't realize it was going to make the girls appear so big. I am only an A cup, but with the bra I look like a C cup. I love my small boobs, so I am worried the push up will make me look like I am trying to hide the fact my boobs are small. But part me really likes the bra and makes me feel sexy. I don't know I am probably nuts!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.