Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
starship
Wow, you're all hot/beautiful. if i hadn't been linked to your photos from the small bust group i wouldnt have given the slightest bit of thought towards any of your breasts. I was too busy thinking i love her hair/eyes/smile etc. who needs big basoomas

vendetta I agree with everyone that your photography is amazingg

Ive made a album with a couple of pics of moi. not the greatest photos, infact some are rather stupid, i chose them purely because they are the rare few where im braless/you can tell i have small boobs.

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/bsbsg/

it has a guest password so if any of the regulars want it let me know:)

oh, and i'm 20

ailurophile- the blonde girl is called Agyness Deyn. The Ducthess was refering to a keira knightly film i saw. i dont think looking at agyness should make you feel bad about yourself. you should see her as an example of how breasts have no real impact on beauty. she has a similar breast size to a lot of us and she proudly flaunts it. and looks damn good at that.
strongirl
Hey grrls, I'm pretty sure I'm older than all of y'all. I'll be 47 next week. But since I still get hit on by young men on a regular basis (including one today while I was out running, boy, he was hot, too!) I am not going to get all bummed out about my advanced age. I don't hesitate to tell people my age; I'm just glad to be alive.

As for pictures, humm, I'll have to ponder that. I am reluctant to put pics of myself on the internet, esp. my face. But maybe a body pic. But I've enjoyed all of you pictures and wow, what a bunch of hotties! smile.gif I knew you were smart but looks too....

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Vendetta
Thank you very much girls, it means a lot to me that you have all seemed to like my photographs

strongirl, password please lol biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ9yLCcKlHk

Bruce Springsteen and The Sessions Band amazing song

"So everything dies baby, that's a fact but maybe everything that dies someday comes back" - The Boss
ailurophile
Vendetta: I'm 37. I was looking at your photography at work and my friend came over and said ..."Wow- who took those pictures? They're really good" ....and I know she has an appreciation for photography. I love the pic of you with the cameleon. I tried to find those triangle tops that you had on. Gwen Stefani wears them. I wanted to try on a triangle bra like you said but I cannot find them anywhere. Everything seems to have padding...and as someone said (can't remember who) all size bras have padding these days. As if C's, D's E's, etc need them?!?!?

Karategrrl: My birthday is in the spring too so I'm just two years behind you!

Starship: Thanx for your inspiration. She does look hot. My self esteem goes up and down. More up than down these days thanx to you girls. Also, if you could provide a password, that would be great.

I've said before, I feel like I need to compensate for my small breasts, which I do in bed. My new bf has learned new things that he never knew before and he's 40 y/o. I hope he thinks that rocks and these little tits can be hot. I never asked but I don't think he's had anyone as small as me.
karategrrl
QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 10 2008, 09:04 PM) *
wow. i just said i felt kinship with j-lo. i might have to re-think that entire statement.

Bwah ha ha, you're too funny. laugh.gif

Well, I am ashamed to say I didn't have one recent "everyday" photo of myself, so I took one with my camera phone at work. My smile is cheesy, since I am smiling for the cell phone in my own hand: "Derrr....loser!" but hey, there I am. I will e-mail to anyone. Feel free to ask.

I admit I at first wasn't crazy about the picture posting--I thought it'd be too much of a tempation to evaluate /judge each other based on looks, but as someone else mentioned, I'd never look at any of you and say, "Ew, what a shame! If only she had bigger tits!" I mean, really, everyone's freaking awesome. Pretty eye-opening.

PS: We have a roughly 20-year age range in here. Wow.
purplestain
QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Oct 7 2008, 10:04 PM) *
[color=#006400][font=Comic Sans MS]Keira is a beautiful woman. I really like that first photo in particular. I did not like the way her body was portrayed in The Darjeeling Limited, but I thought her body was portrayed beautifully in Atonement.

I think you may be thinking of Natalie Portman in Darjeeling - Keira Knightley wasn't in that.
Jane Lane
Hey ladies. Just found this thread, and have been reading through the posts for about the past hour. You all are just so fabulous, you know that? Fierce. It makes me feel powerful and confident and all "Grr I'm absolutely amazing with my bitty breasts!" Love it.

So, but... as much as I may like the way my breasts look, all tiny but round and perky, they only look that way when I'm vertical. When I'm lying down, or when I've got my arms stretched up above my head, they just disappear. You know what I'm talking about? And that does get me really self-conscious when I'm with a guy. Anyone else relate? And if you do, how do you deal?
anarch
drive-by posting to say that Vendetta, your photography blows me away and so does your photo. Also, y'all are gorgeous. I wouldn't post a photo publicly but would be happy to email one to regulars.

I'm 36, so one of the older ones.

Jane Lane, welcome! I've been married for 5 years and still get flashes of self-consciousness at how my boobs flatten out in that position. The guys I've been with liked them anyway, so I mentally shrug(ged) it off. Would be much harder to do this if I'd been with guys who preferred bigger boobs and said so (and acted like it too), but then again, those guys have never been interested in me and I sure as hell was never interested in them.
crinoline
Hi Jane! welcome!
Yeah, mine do the same thing. When we started out, my boy was pretty inexperienced. I'll never forget the first time he saw me naked lying down he said "Where did they go?". I did not find it funny at the time, but we've moved past that and he loves them now, even when they disappear.

I think the best thing you can do for it is just to try to be really confident (which = sexy). You're sexy, you know it, so who cares if you have magical disappearing boobies? Magical boobies rock!
Vendetta
I was at my dad's place yesterday and in the middle of a some-hundred-book collection I found out these 2 photography books of Playboy. I think they're his girlfriend's (oops now his wife) since her brother is a photographer. They're photographs of 5 decades' playmates and it's a huge book. The photographs were all almost about breasts, since the majority of them were only flaunting them. I got depressed. I've seen hundreds of breasts yesterday and to be honest, I didn't even know that breasts could look a certain way, have a certain shape and be that beautiful, which only emphasizes my ignorance towards a feminine body part that I sould know about. The only really small breasted woman was wearing a bra, and she was the only one wearing a bra throughtout the entire book, so I can't even tell how small she was. Sorry for my mood today girls.
crinoline
I think that says more for the aesthetic of Playboy than actual women's bodies.
Vendetta
Sure, it does, and I wouldn't be expecting anything else. Pretty much every one was natural, since they were featuring women from the 50's to the 90's and I only saw 3 or 4 augmented breasts in the 90's chapter. Let's just say I kept thinking that breasts were enough subject for good photographs.

So my brother started dating this beautiful girl he meet at a photo shoot (he did a one-time photo shoot playing model). He LOVES breasts and all his girls were all C-cup and up. So Catia has no breasts, at all he says, like AAA cup or something. He said it doesn't matter that much, that it only felt funny on the first time cause he's not used to it and that she talked to him about it. She's pretty, skinny model-like and I'm always looking for available cost-free models so I thought "why not?". On next weak I hope to have the flatterest photographs of a really small breasted girl, just for you.
karategrrl
Vendetta, looking forward to the pics of the ittie bittie hottie. We need all the encouragement we can get around here. wink.gif yeah, (American) Playboy...grrrr..... thanks to a man named Hugh Heffner, thousands of women in America feel inadequate, and thousands of men feel all women need to look a certain way. 'Ol Heff has really used his life wisely.

Jane Lane, welcome!

I though of all of you yesterday..I was cleaning the house in a white tank top. I decided to forgo the bra since I was by myself. The hubby came home and said, "Wow, you look so hot" and started to tweak and play with my nips, but only stopped since he was doing dirty work, too, and his hands were dirty, and didn't want to give me funny-looking dirt spots over my nips. Ha. You were all in my thoughts!
karategrrl
QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 13 2008, 02:56 PM) *
Magical boobies rock!

I just thought of this--men's penises "disappear" when they go flaccid, and that's okay, so why not magical disappearing booblets?
laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dj-bizmonkey
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 14 2008, 03:19 PM) *
I just thought of this--men's penises "disappear" when they go flaccid, and that's okay, so why not magical disappearing booblets?
laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

bwahahahahaha! good point karategrrl! i makes me think of that margaret cho routine, 'he's a grower, not a shower!'

i just posted a punch of pictures in 'say CHEESE,' if anyone wants to get a good look at my magical boobies.

welcome jane! please come back and post some more!!
Vendetta
Hei ladies, check out my new stuff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_vendetta/
ailurophile
Vendetta: Nice photos! I really like Dispersao. And who are the guys? They all look alike, like they could be brothers.

DJ: You look good braless! Also, younger than I thought. I think all you girls are so wise and empowering, you all seem so mature... older.

I went to pick up pizza Sunday night....braless. I had a tank top with a sweatshirt on. Baby steps! My bf laughed at me. Asked me why. It's a place where I usually know people too. I even talked to a guy I know. He didn't seem to notice that I was all of a sudden "flat". (Oops, Karategrrl, I meant "tiny". happy.gif I've been working on that too!) I felt weird though.

karategrrl
"i just realized, in the last picture i am wearing the undies from which i derived my bust-name! if you look closely, you'll see the original dj-bizmonkey spinning records on my snatch!"

Bwah hahaha! DJ, you fucking crack me up!! Oh, and might I say that the Costa Rica pic is freaking HOT!!!! tongue.gif I think I have to get a bikini with the tiny triangles! I mean, we smallies can do that!!! Yesss!

I'm inspired....I think I may dig up some old fun pics and post them. I've had an internet harasser, though, and I don't want to invite this jerk to find me. I dunno...maybe I'll do an online album with a password...?

All you ladies rock! I so enjoy being among such awesome humans!! (No offense to the monkeys, DJ!)
ailurophile
I agree with Karategrrl. I have been inspired as well. DJ looks great and Vendetta looks sexy in her triangle top too, as does Gwen Stefani. I just bought a swim suit this summer from Victoria Secret. Of course, with padding. And I wear Vickie's bras too, from her Very Sexy Collection. That is what I always wore. You girls look confident. I look like I'm trying to look bigger. I have been online trying to find triangle top swim suits with no luck. On the other hand, I'm trying to find regular bras with an underwire but no padding (remember...baby steps!)....and no lace (they make me look bumpy) and preferrably racerback (I know I'm high maintenance.) Cannot find anything at the mall without padding! Any ideas? Like, where did you girls find your triangle bras and swim suits?

Karategrrl: Starship had a good idea using Photobucket and giving us the password through busties' e-mail.
Christine Nectarine
the ONE bra i have ever had that fit properly and looked good, has died. it had a good life, probably 3 years. *sigh*
back to wearing a stretched out 34A that doesn't fit and feels awful. i wish i could just go pick up a bra easily, without scouring the internet, or making a trip out of my way to a specialty bra shop. well, i guess it's shopping time. here's hoping i don't have to shell out too much to get something that works.
PixiePink
QUOTE(knorl05 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:17 PM) *
boobs are either lunchboxes for your offspring, or playgrounds for your mate(s).. or both.

This one is cracked me up.. but it's so true smile.gif laugh.gif
Vendetta
ailurophile, I'm just gonna say this: The first padded bikini I found and bought was last year and it has been my only one. I guess Portuguese girls are busty, cause they are and I would love to buy one of those padded bikinis that provides you "real curves" but have no chance. So yes, I do look confident in an unpadded triangle top cause I'm used to it and what the hell, wearing a bikini means everything is supposedly okay and there's no room for that stuff! It's different from daily life biggrin.gif
karategrrl
QUOTE(ailurophile @ Oct 15 2008, 01:55 PM) *
I have been online trying to find triangle top swim suits with no luck. On the other hand, I'm trying to find regular bras with an underwire but no padding (remember...baby steps!)....and no lace (they make me look bumpy) and preferrably racerback (I know I'm high maintenance.)

No, you're not high-maintenance, you're just looking for something they make, but not usually in our size. (Grrr.)

Starship, just checked out your pix. What a cutie/hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, seriously!!!! And what EYES! Seeing all of you totally makes me crave a small busties convention. I would feel so totally empowered among all of you. Seriously, what has blown me away with all your pix has been the fact that each of you has attributes that stand out--great eyes, pretty hair, badass posture, sweet smile, etc. that drew me eye in--for each of you, small breasts would be way down on the list of things I'd notice if I hadn't known you first here. (And then, when I did notice, I'd say, "YESSSS! She's one of US!!!! She's like meeee!!"

I've found good bathing suits on www.venus.com, www.carabella.com, and (low-priced but leaner selection): www.newportnews.com (all U.S. companies). the first two allow you to buy top and bottom separately, and they have many different top and bottom styles/cuts. Hope this helps.

Oh, I also had an idea--since the only bras i can find that fit well are PLAIN black, beige, and white (and the occasional pink or navy blue (at Target, in the teen section), I thought I'd try buying some lace or embellishments at the sewing/craft store and sewing them on myself. I'll let you know how it works out, when I get the time to do so!!

V: What happened to the photos of you? I like the chameleon one too.

Starship: Is that you in your avatar?

I just want to say, <sniff, dabbing eyes> "I love you guys!" tongue.gif laugh.gif
crinoline
for swimwear- I like designer brands because they are cut smaller and are better constructed (than say, a suit from vicky's). Some places to find discount designer bikinis: swimoutlet , Bluefly , and Instyle
I like Salinas brand in particular, they are cut tiny and are super cute
I also like Vix, I have this one
eta- I love this one , check out the back! I also love this model , she has a similar body type to me.

another plus of high end swimwear is that it is rarely padded
ailurophile
Karategrrl: Great places to start. Thanx. I already do business with Venus and Newport News and I never thought of them. Although I did get a bathing suit one year from Venus. It did not fit well but that was just one suit. And I never thought of checking out the teen sections of stores. Thanx.

Starship: I, too, wondered if that was you in the pic.

Crinoline: That's the exact style I am looking for. Thanx.
karategrrl
Thanks, crinoline, for the shopping ideas! Never heard of these places, but makes me want to buy more swimwear and go on a tropical vacation!
crinoline
There are also a lot of daring one piece options that are really at thier best on the smaller busted gals. This and this are good examples of the open front style.
I scored suit 7 by stephanie hoos at a 75% discount . That back cross piece seriously highlights a little waist and a big booty.

I'm going on a cruise in January and though I probably won't be wearing a swimsuit very often, I've been jonesing for a 1950s inspired maillot. I showed this one to Crinoboy while I was salivating over it on his computer. He said "Well, I guess it's nice and all, but you're... well, you're just hotter than that."

from him, that's poetry
ailurophile
Crinoline: What happens when you bend over or are crouched down on the beach while wearing the Purp7e Agua Wrap? Does it stay closed?...Does anything show? I always wondered about that for people like me who don't have anything to keep it in place. Also, I think you're hotter than that too. It's a nice suit but for someone older who is trying to hide certain out of shape areas...like me. dry.gif
karategrrl
QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 17 2008, 04:36 AM) *
He said "Well, I guess it's nice and all, but you're... well, you're just hotter than that."

I agree--you are hotter than that, though I also love that glamour era of swimsuits/clothing. I once had a suit with a skirted bottom that I loved, that was kinda '50s-esque--I never felt really exposed on the bottom. It only works with really long legs, though. A couple of years later, I looked at pics from that vacation and realized my legs really arent' long enough for that. wink.gif

LOOOVE the Stephanie Hoos suits! <salivating>
Vendetta
I posted a new pic of me taken this week at our journalism class

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_vendetta

starship I got curious to see you pics, how can I?
summerbabe
Hey ladies! I usually lurk in here, but I thought crinoline might like to see these fab swimsuits from ModCloth. This one and this one are in the same vintage style but I think are cuter for younger ladies. I love Mod Cloth, it has tons of cute things for smaller-busted girls!
Christine Nectarine
QUOTE(summerbabe @ Oct 17 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Hey ladies! I usually lurk in here, but I thought crinoline might like to see these fab swimsuits from ModCloth. This one and this one are in the same vintage style but I think are cuter for younger ladies. I love Mod Cloth, it has tons of cute things for smaller-busted girls!

summerbabe, i love those suits! interesting that they chose a smaller-busted model for them. i love 50's style, but have always associated it with those serious 50's curves, and dismissed it as something i couldn't pull off. maybe i need to rethink my position...
crinoline
Thanks summerbabe!! I looooove those, especially the polka dots! My boy still isn't going for it though. He would be happiest if I just wore a thong or something.

Christine- the great thing about 50s styles is that they create curve! The cut of the garments and the foundation garments create that perfect hourglass figure. *sigh* it was a great time for fashion...

ailuro- the beauty of those swimsuits is that they are constructed to stay on on a, well, flat surface. Larger breasts would push the material off, but it sticks to little chests. (think of those cut to the navel dresses from the seventies, that worked best on small boobs)
karategrrl
QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 17 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ailuro- the beauty of those swimsuits is that they are constructed to stay on on a, well, flat surface. Larger breasts would push the material off, but it sticks to little chests.

Don't forget about that special tape they make for sticking clothing to your skin. It works really well, though I've only tried it when dry. wink.gif
dj-bizmonkey
i have this angular striped vintage suit from the 70's that i bought in amsterdam. it's cut down a few inches past my solar plexus, ties into a halter and scoops way down in the back. i love it. if only the body suit would come back in style and i would wear it with jeans!
karategrrl
QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 18 2008, 12:59 AM) *
i love it. if only the body suit would come back in style and i would wear it with jeans!

DJ, somethng tells me you'd have no prob whatsoever making it come back in style! Wear it and watch everyone copy you!
roquelaure
I'm new to the forums, and me and my 34aa's just wanted to drop in and say hello! I have a feeling I'm going to like it here smile.gif
Vendetta
Hei, an AA pal biggrin.gif welcome roquelaure
Aithinne
Hey there ladies... long time, no see. I loved looking at all your pictures. You're all so purdy!! Here's some of mine, though I only have pictures of myself (except for one, oops) because I like to ask my friends for permission first before I post pictures of them on the internet. (link removed) By the way, I'm 23, I promise, even though I look underage. Oh, and don't be fooled if my boobs look big- blame the stupid padding in the bras... Grrrr! Death to padding! I want a pretty, supportive bra without the f-ing padding!!!!! The pictures of me on the beach are what my girls are really like. I don't think I was wearing a bra that day, actually..

Vendetta, I especially love your pictures.. very cool! You have great photography talent!

Summerbabe, I love those suits too.. I agree with the 50s styles being way more flattering fashion-wise. Clothing may have been not as comfortable back then, but they sure made women look spectacular!

And I thought you all would love this website I found. It's pretty awesome and really funny. America's Fixation

Hugs to you all, ladies!
karategrrl
roquelaure, a big, warm welcome to you and your 34AAs!

Aithinne, thanks for sharing your pics...and the great article. Those yellow birds you made are great (thought they were real at first glance)! You are quite a natural in front of the camera, grrl! smile.gif

I related to a lot in that article--especially the part about feeling tight and compact when being active. I trained in the martial arts for many years (as you might have guessed...) and was always grateful for being small when it came to moving quickly and not having anything "hanging around" to deal with. Even so, what little I have did often get in the way and connect with a punch, kick, or (worst yet...OW!) elbow. A dead-on shot to the nipple could double me over. I eventually found a wonderful invention called Turtle Shells--plastic protective inserts for sports bras--that saved me from many more bruised nipples!

Hubby and I are building a house. Yesterday we were working on it. I was laying on my stomach--hard to describe my position, but I was kind of carefully laying across support beams, chest on a board, arms hanging down, wiring a light fixture from above. At that moment, I was quite grateful to be small. It was hard enough to be in that position, I couldn't imagine trying to juggle big breasts too. As it was, I was VERY aware of what little breast tissue I do have! I try to count my small-breasted blessings when I can!
roquelaure

oh man- when i was renovating the house i used to live in, i rejoiced in my tiny ta-tas!! i was the resident "let's punch a hole in the wall and see what's on the other side" explorer.

i'm only 4'10" and about 100lbs and shaped like a 12 year old boy. my sister on the other hand is 5'6, 135, has one of those "va-va-va-voom!" curvy pin up bodies, and 34DD/Es. neither of us can go to "normal" places to buy bras, have problems with tops fitting across the bust, and end up in general frustrated tears shopping for anything.

however, she uses me to squeeze into small spaces like behind a cabinet when she drops something, and i use her to model any vintage 50s dresses i'm selling on ebay. i call us the Laurel and Hardy of boobs.
Aithinne
Karategrrl- I know what you mean about getting hit in the chest.. double ouchy. A few weeks ago my toddler nephew had trouble sleeping so I put him in bed next to me, but he never lays still, so I got a few good ones to the boob due to his flailing arms. And I had no idea they made those turtle shell thingys- maybe I'll wear them the next time my nephew sleeps anywhere near me.. lol. And now that I look back, I do remember having an easier time than I probably would have had with larger breasts while doing home improvement projects. Your center of gravity definitely is higher on the body if you've got a larger chest.
karategrrl
QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 20 2008, 02:46 PM) *
however, she uses me to squeeze into small spaces like behind a cabinet when she drops something, and i use her to model any vintage 50s dresses i'm selling on ebay. i call us the Laurel and Hardy of boobs.

laugh.gif Sounds like you both have a very positive outlook on the situation!! It's nice to hear. I guess it all comes down to thinking about the positives in any situation. Her using you to fit behind a cabinet reminds me of when I was very little and my family got snowed in--literally--we could not open any doors due to the snow banked up against them! They pushed me up out of a basement window after my dad knocked a hole through the ice covering it. They then pushed out a toy shovel and, with it, I shoveled away enough snow from a door so the rest of them could open it enough to squeeze through and finish the job. The littlest person in the house saved the day!

Aithinne, yeah, what is it with boobs? Hurts like hell to get elbowed there, no matter their size.

roquelaure, what's your avatar? Interesting.
ailurophile
Did anyone see that show Dr. 90210 today? ...depending on where you are....It's a reality show about people having different kinds of plastic surgery (nose jobs, boobs jobs, tummy tucks, etc.) There was a 21 y/o model, maybe Asian but blonde. She was modeling in padded swim suits and then she modeled topless but covering her babies with her hands. She looked very sexy. They did show her topless but with 2 blurry cover ups of course. She was going for breast implants. She did get them eventually but I didn't see; I had to go back to work. It was showing on my lunch break. I was so disappointed in her. She could have been great support for us. The plastic surgeon said she had the least amount of breast tissue he has ever seen in his career. Really??? He couldn't have been working all that long. She looked like a AA cup. I think she was soooo cute. Yeah....Me...the one who has always considered implants. I felt like she was one of us going to the other side just so she could model with the big girls. She said she couldn't get certain jobs b/c of her small size. I was just so sad that we lost one of us...and being a model, she could have been an icon to prove to the world that it's not all about the size of our breasts.

Aithinne: Another young'un! You are very photogenic. Cute girl and nice boobies! tongue.gif I like you better without the padding. You look natural and I'm proud to (know) you. You've taken some nice trips too!

Roquelaure: Welcome! This group has done wonders for me and I've been here only 2 months. I signed on August 19th. Ohhhh...It's my anniversary. Awwww! Great support group here. I've come a long way already.
starship
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 15 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Starship, just checked out your pix. What a cutie/hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, seriously!!!! And what EYES! Seeing all of you totally makes me crave a small busties convention. I would feel so totally empowered among all of you. Seriously, what has blown me away with all your pix has been the fact that each of you has attributes that stand out--great eyes, pretty hair, badass posture, sweet smile, etc. that drew me eye in--for each of you, small breasts would be way down on the list of things I'd notice if I hadn't known you first here. (And then, when I did notice, I'd say, "YESSSS! She's one of US!!!! She's like meeee!!"

Starship: Is that you in your avatar?

youre too kind! i thought the same about everyone else's pics though- youre all so different yet equally stunning. you ladies have done wonders for me- my breasts hardly even bother me nowadays:). when i first stumbled across this place im pretty sure i was on the verge of starting a new boobies saving fund. now id rather eat my own nipples than go down that route.

and no, the avatar pic isnt me (i wishh)

welcome roquelaure! hope you stick around. only 2posts and im already loving your positive vibe

i like how it said in aithinne's article that us small-boobed ladies are the majority. its taken a while to dawn on me that there are plenty of women around like me. if there's nothing stopping me creating the illusion of a decent b-cup then why do i assume that all the other breasts i keep seeing are the real mccoy.

me and some friends decided to mess about on a trampoline the other day. i was the only one who didn't have to cling frantically to my breasts:). small blessings indeed....
starship
&& where is Knorl:(
ailurophile
Just posted a new pic in my personal photo. Nothing exciting...just more recent and maybe more clear. And my sister would be upset with me if she found out I posted her pic on the net. ohmy.gif
roquelaure

my friend with benefits/damndable crush once told me if i got implants they would look like Lee Press On Boobs laugh.gif

thanks for the wonderful friendly compliments everyone!
Aithinne
ailurophile- I know with the padding!! It's so frustrating! I like the boobies the way they are, why must every bra have stupid stuffing? We need to petition the lingerie companies, I think. Stop stuffing our bras and accept the small boobie already! Geesh... My trips were really cool- I studied abroad in New Zealand, and I went on my first cruise this summer in Italy and Greece. Fun fun!

By the way, did you ever notice that plastic surgery places seem to talk about small breasts as being a disorder? Isn't that shocking and offensive? I think that's how they were described when trying to get the FDA to approve breast implants, that small breasts caused mental disorders or something. They try to make out small breasts as 'underdeveloped' or 'abnormal', which drives me ten degrees of crazy!! We are not underdeveloped! We developed the way we were supposed to, as our genetics encoded for.. GRR. And implying that our bodies are not normal without at least full C's is absurd, because B-cups and under comprise the majority! Plastic surgeons I think are spewing stupid propaganda that is utterly false, and it's unfortunate that so many beautiful women buy into it, literally.

Starship, you cracked me up with the eating of the nipples comment... hahaha! Very creative, indeed. We should have a contest to see what people would rather do before they'd get implants. See how creative everyone gets... could be amusing. What would you all rather do than get implants? Bathe in vaginal discharge? eeeeeeeeewwww. Eat toe-jam meatballs? Clean your floors with pus? TAKE THAT plastic surgeons! You'll never get us on your table in that case! Sorry if that was way gross, but you inspired me with the nipple cannibalism... Lol.
karategrrl
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 21 2008, 03:22 AM) *
They try to make out small breasts as 'underdeveloped' or 'abnormal', which drives me ten degrees of crazy!! We are not underdeveloped! We developed the way we were supposed to, as our genetics encoded for.. GRR. And implying that our bodies are not normal without at least full C's is absurd, because B-cups and under comprise the majority! Plastic surgeons I think are spewing stupid propaganda that is utterly false, and it's unfortunate that so many beautiful women buy into it, literally.

Yes, I've noticed this, and yes, it drives me to the brink of insanity as well. I've mentioned this about 12 times before here, but for the newbies, I saw a reality show once that followed a woman getting implants. During the pre-surgery "what to expect after surgery" meeting, the stupid doctor's assistant (who was one of those big, meaty, old-world women with DD's) didn't mention anything like, "you'll be in pain for a week, here are your painkillers, etc." Rather, it was all this talk about how the woman, with implants, will feel better about herself and look better in clothes. The underlying tone was, "Poor dear with no boobies, we'll fix you..." Grrrr......!

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 21 2008, 03:22 AM) *
Starship, you cracked me up with the eating of the nipples comment... hahaha! Very creative, indeed. We should have a contest to see what people would rather do before they'd get implants. See how creative everyone gets... could be amusing. What would you all rather do than get implants? Bathe in vaginal discharge? eeeeeeeeewwww. Eat toe-jam meatballs? Clean your floors with pus? TAKE THAT plastic surgeons! You'll never get us on your table in that case! Sorry if that was way gross, but you inspired me with the nipple cannibalism... Lol.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
As much as I'd love B-cups, there's a hell of a lot I'd do before I'd let someone cut me open, stuff water bags in me, do nerve damage and expose me to about 100 different possible physical illnesses and complications. NO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.