Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
ailurophile
"Lee Press On Boobs." laugh.gif Hahaha.....Good one, Roquelaure! They don't look natural, I can tell you that....which is one of my reasons for staying as is, amongst all of the 100 complications, etc. that Karategrrl speaks of.
Christine Nectarine
rolleyes.gif yes, "lee press on boobs" and "i'd rather eat my own nipples"... laugh.gif
it's so much better when we can have a sense of humour about our oft-underappreciated breasts.

i'm feeling very proud that i've gone braless twice in the past week! i haven't felt comfortable doing that since highschool (when i almost never wore one, except when my mother made me)

the whole "disordered" view of being small-busted is sickening, and yet it's so often a tactic used to marginalize women and pit us against one another. boo to that, yay for busties!
Aithinne
I found this heart-breaking story from a small-breasted woman, and wanted to share it:

I never developed breasts....

One part in particular made me sad: "I feel we can never hope to stay together, as I couldn't expect him to go the rest of his life without ever being able to touch real breasts again. Do any guys out there think they could honestly commit themselves to someone who wasn't really all woman? If so, would you have to cheat on her just to get your biological urges satisfied?" Awww... I think on our worst days, we can totally relate to this feeling. I so wish women didn't have to feel like this, ever. It makes me want to give her a hug.
vixen_within
*delurking*
that poor woman! i sometimes wish i had an online "bust calling card" or something to lead people here.

i have a confession - a couple of months ago i broke down and bought this NU_bra online. Yes, clear, jelly, press on boobs. They exist! i've never taken them out of the package even to try them on, they just sit there in my drawer, mocking me. they seemed like a good idea at the time, that's all i can say.
roquelaure

did anyone read the comments after that gal's message about not developing? fourth one down on the right? "If all else fails, phone NOW magazine in Toronto Canada, and insert this ad. "Robert T, I read your advice, when would you like me to arrive?" Include your e-mail address with your hidden information for NOW to pass along and I will meet you at the airport and treat you properly." um... FUH-REEK?!? i hope "missbunbury" ran far, far away...

anyhoo- back on topic. i'm very sympathetic to that story. i stopped growing when i was eleven- up, out, every which way. with the exception of my face looking more mature and a little more muscle tone, i look exactly the damn same. as a final bit of god saying "ha!", my boobs have actually SHRUNK. even though i try to stay positive, and no matter how many partners reassure me, i can't help but feel less like a woman sometimes.

but you know what smacks me in the face and out of it? when i go to "specialty foundation garment" shops to find AA/AAA bras, and i come across the masectomy section. talk about sobering. all those mom-times when i heard "you have your health, that's what's important" come rushing over me and i remember to stop and put things in perspective. (and feel like a schmuck).

speaking of feeling sexy, does anyone know of any places that sell CUTE or pretty small bras?? that don't cost $100+ dollars, i should say? i refuse to pay that much money on three inch pieces of fabric on elastic, even if they are made of gold thread spun by elves and come with a lifetime of truffles and champagne. and a puppy.
strongirl
Wow, how about the comment by Schlottjl? It's very long and a bit tough to read but she really makes some good points that all of us should take to heart. She has very large, pendulous breasts and it sounds like she's suffered a lot because of them and her overall body shape. At the same time, she has been able to come to a place of self-acceptance and offers sincere, thoughtful encouragement to the small-breasted woman who originally posted. I was touched by what she wrote.

I have been too busy to post much lately but thought I'd share that I celebrated my 47th birthday over the weekend, and during a marathon birthday lovemaking session, my boyfriend was playing with my tits by teasingly moving my top up (I was braless) until my breasts were totally exposed. He then looked deeply into my eyes and said "Those are the most beautiful titties in the whole world", before diving onto them with his mouth. Heaven.
Aithinne
QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 21 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Wow, how about the comment by Schlottjl? It's very long and a bit tough to read but she really makes some good points that all of us should take to heart. She has very large, pendulous breasts and it sounds like she's suffered a lot because of them and her overall body shape. At the same time, she has been able to come to a place of self-acceptance and offers sincere, thoughtful encouragement to the small-breasted woman who originally posted. I was touched by what she wrote.

I have been too busy to post much lately but thought I'd share that I celebrated my 47th birthday over the weekend, and during a marathon birthday lovemaking session, my boyfriend was playing with my tits by teasingly moving my top up (I was braless) until my breasts were totally exposed. He then looked deeply into my eyes and said "Those are the most beautiful titties in the whole world", before diving onto them with his mouth. Heaven.

Yes, I agree, Schlottjl said some very great things, and I like that she took the time to write such a long response to the original poster. But then again, I think I was tempted to write a super long response to the original poster because she just seemed so lost.

Happy Birthday!! And I must say, ooooh la la, sounds like a great birthday boost! Damn, that would be my fantasy, for a guy to say that to me. You lucky lady! Way to go, snagging that awesomeness off the available man market. Whoooo- *must fan myself* Hot. You should tell him the ladies from bust think that was hot and he should teach a class to the rest of the male population or something... lol.
karategrrl
QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 22 2008, 02:46 AM) *

OMG, Heaven, indeed! Sheer bliss, ecstacy, orgasmic dreaminess!!!!!! tongue.gif blink.gif I am SOOO jealous!!! wink.gif

I can't access that article from work so I'll have to read it later.

Roquelaure, you may want to search the postings, as we've shared advice on bra shopping before. Off the top of my head, I can remember others recommending figleaves.com, Urban Outfitters, Mary Green, and the intimissi brand. Also AAlingerie.com (others have had luck with their sizing, tho I have not.)

"i refuse to pay that much money on three inch pieces of fabric on elastic, even if they are made of gold thread spun by elves and come with a lifetime of truffles and champagne. and a puppy."
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya, grrl. For everyday bras, I refuse to pay a lot. I have found the best bras to fit my size in the teen girls' section of Target (and a few other stores). I like the slightly padded T-shirt bras--they are great for work since they give a tad of shaping without the "sofa-on-my-chest" look, plus they hide my nipple erections. The styles and colors, I admit, are limited--nude, black, white and the occasional pink, navy or cutesy print--no embellishments--but they are all under ten dollars. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I am going to fart around in my local sewing store and see what pretty lace and/or sparkly things I can find to sew onto these bras myself and see how I can dress them up. Anyway, that's my suggestion if you want low-priced bras you won't feel like you're wasting money on. I feel slightly pervy (and embarassed) shopping in the teen section, but after years of frustration in the women's departments, it's the best alternative I've found. Hope that helps.
karategrrl
Ugh. I was looking for a non-blocked link to that article and found this--a radio station running a "Treasure Chest" contest--a breast implant giveaway. <gagging...> WHAT is wrong with this world????????????

http://www.b96hits.com/index.php?go=treasure_chest_vote1-14
karategrrl
Here are a couple more (online) retailers with lower-cost, A-cup styles:

http://www.azjeans.com/azj/X3.aspx?DeptID=...s-_-teen%20bras

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/thumbnai...entCategoryId=1

Also, here's lulalu lingerie:
http://www.lulalu.com/

I will shut up now!
ailurophile
I was at Old Navy tonight and they have 34A bras in the girl's section. They are lightly padded. Besides white and biege, they have at least 5 different prints. I saw stripes in 2 colors and hearts in 3 colors. There may have been more. They run small though. I take a 32 barely B or 34A and I tried on the 34A but it was too small. Oh what a feeling!!!!! But, yeah, they run small so if anyone is a AA, they might do.
roquelaure
my absolute favorite is one made by vassarette for girls from walmart- just a plain ol' lined but not quite padded one, but with satiny cups so t-shirts don't "stick" like they do with a lot of other kinds. i think i have three in white and two in black, and i wear one of them almost every day. i used to be a huge fan of thank goodness it fits as everyday-ers, but i swear they changed their sizes, and are making them cheaper. the 34 nearly a's used to be perfect, but i can't find them in Macy's anymore, only the AA or A's. i CAN find them in kmart, but they are the cheaper version and don't fit the same and fall apart. if i couldn't find the nearly a's in "better" stores like macy's/bloomies etc, i could get the AAs and close them on the tightest hook and they would be nearly perfect, but now if i do the cups are so big that if i poke them they get stuck concave.

i do love lulalu, and i like to dream about having pretty things, but realistically at this point i'm not going to invest in anything nice until i have someone to wear it for *le siiiigh*. i know, i know, wear it for MYSELF, but i work on an old US Navy boat that is a museum, and it has this peculiar diesel-y smell that permiates everything i own. so unless i want people to make weird faces and run away when i'm in public, i have wash everything i own in hot water, hardcore detergent and colorsafe bleach. plus i have a tendancy to rip, tear, stain, stretch, and otherwise destroy everything i wear there. hence, $5 from wally mart does me fine for now. i have a couple "special" ones i keep handy though, but they don't fit right. maybe i WILL treat myself and replace them with lu's... because who can be "realistic" all the time, right?! smile.gif

i found a place online in the UK that had triple-a's once, but i wasn't willing to dole out the shipping.

i don't understand these: http://www.lulalu.com/pimg/0000182-.jpg

i mean... what's the point? for me an underwire is pointless, and lace or net doesn't do anything. so essentially all you can see under my tops is the outline of a wire and nip. *shrug*.
hcbeck
The Onion: Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic

It is tempting to quote the whole article, but check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Despite impressive advances in augmentation mammoplasty in recent years, breast smallness continues to be a scourge on the female population, in some part due to the difficulty many women have in recognizing the symptoms. According to Saddler, some can live with a severe chest deficiency for years without realizing that they have a problem.

"A woman who suspects that she may have this condition can verify it with an extremely quick, normally painless test," said Saddler, later adding that symptoms such as a fluid, natural movement of the bosom or any breast shape other than a perfectly round, rock-hard grapefruit should also serve as definitive warning signs

karategrrl
hcbeck, WONDERFUL article! Thanks for sharing.
dj-bizmonkey
hilarious. i love the onion. didn't some one just recently mention that's how the companies got the FDA to approve breast implants in the first place? that they were a 'cure' for small breasts and that women with small breasts were somehow, deficient? bullshit.

welcome newbies, i hope you all stick around!

strongirl, i kinda creamed my panties at that story. i am so horny. my boyfriend and i recently broke up (my doing, the distance, yadayadayada) and i must admit that part of me is afraid that i won't find anyone who will appreciate my breasts as much as he did.

i really really really really HATE the word flat-chested. i mean, i really loathe it, because even a lot of men aren't flat-chested. in the comments from the UK story, there was some man who referred to Michelle Pfieffer as flat-chested. first of all, i say again, i HATE that description, second of all, she's a full b-cup. i guess it makes me feel crappy when people point out women who have breasts 3x the size of mine and then say, 'well she's flat-chested and happy.' thanks for the comparison, really, thanks.

p.s. i think the girl on the first page of that ridiculous chicago radio station contest is hot! the one on the right side, she's wearing a white sports bra. i just want to shake her and say, 'don't do it girl!'

even though i think we should respect other people's choices with regards to their bodies, i can't help feeling a little betrayed by women who opt for surgery. especially young women, fresh out of high school. i think if more of us stuck it out, stood proud and tall, then maybe this wouldn't be such an issue. i know it isn't fair and i don't want to insult anyone who is thinking about or has already gone through surgery. i just think if we took away the demand, refused to buy into the image of femininity that the media encourages us to (only because they want to sell us their products, not because they give shit or have done any research), then we'd all be better off.
karategrrl
QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 23 2008, 04:45 PM) *
hilarious. i love the onion. didn't some one just recently mention that's how the companies got the FDA to approve breast implants in the first place? that they were a 'cure' for small breasts and that women with small breasts were somehow, deficient? bullshit.

It's freaking shameful, really, that the FDA would approve them. We could take that same effort/time/money and cure diseases or something. The FDA has their heads up their asses with this, seriously. How many women have to get sick from these damn things for them to realize they are harmful?

i am so horny. my boyfriend and i recently broke up (my doing, the distance, yadayadayada) and i must admit that part of me is afraid that i won't find anyone who will appreciate my breasts as much as he did.

p.s. i think the girl on the first page of that ridiculous chicago radio station contest is hot! the one on the right side, she's wearing a white sports bra. i just want to shake her and say, 'don't do it girl!'

Sorry to hear about the BF situation. But I don't see you putting up with anything less than you deserve from anyone, grrl!

I agree about the girl in the white sports bra. She IS hot. Whe I first loaded the page, my first reaction was, "That's how my boobs look!" then, "Wait, she wants implants?? WHY???" I'd just prefer to see her in a little triangle top, flaunting those puppies. wink.gif

i just think if we took away the demand, refused to buy into the image of femininity that the media encourages us to (only because they want to sell us their products, not because they give shit or have done any research), then we'd all be better off.

Amen, sistah, amen.
starship
the treasure chest contest kinda reminded me of myfreeimplants.com . Women sign up and somehow collect money from guy members until theyve reached their 'goal' and can afford a boob job. i read a magazine article about a women who it actually worked for a while back but didnt mention it at the time because i actually thought certain people might be tempted to sign up themselves. what i find it most insulting that it seems almost like a charity- the same way you'd collect funds for a child who needed a life saving operation or something.

on the subject of new partners, do you ladies find you feel more comfortable if youve kind of mentioned the subject before and your insecurities about it (if you have any) or do you just dive right in there? theres a new guy on the cards but because ive been feeling loads better about my boobs i dont think he's even aware theres an issue. i dont really want to draw attention to it but im kinda worried incase when the moment comes he has a look of shock or disapointment on his face:/. id be mortified. im thinking of just making sure i wear a tight top and no bra next time i see him. just to be sure everythings out in the open. so to speak...

roquelaure i dont spose you remember what the UK site was?? i have the same shipping problem with all the fab U.S sites that are usually mentioned here
roquelaure
QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 05:08 PM) *
roquelaure i dont spose you remember what the UK site was?? i have the same shipping problem with all the fab U.S sites that are usually mentioned here

i don't remember exactly which one that i saw that had a ton of them, but i did a quick google for "34aaa" and found these:

http://www.knowknockers.co.uk/
http://www.daintylady.co.uk/
http://www.aalingerie.com/

i LOVE Dainty Lady "Rosa" collection. and it's on sale... bad roque! bad bad bad!! no pretty things until the credit card is paid off!!

i've also read a lot about these on petite clothing forums, but i'm hesitant. i mean, you only have so much flesh to smoosh together to make faux-cleavage ("Fleavage?!"), i don't understand how i have enough to give me the look of 2 cups more.

http://www.bitasaviss.com/bitasaviss/Colle...Distraction_Bra
karategrrl
QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) *
the treasure chest contest kinda reminded me of myfreeimplants.com . Women sign up and somehow collect money from guy members until theyve reached their 'goal' and can afford a boob job.

Yep, I think we discussed that here when it came out. Pathetic. Utterly shameful. Never mind that, for the cost of a boob job (not to mention corrective surgery, MRIs to supplement mammograms--necessary when you have implants--and implant-replacement surgeries), a family in a third-world country could freaking eat for a year and send their kids to school or something.

I've heard it said that there will eventually be a backlash against augmentation surgery. I can't wait. I think having the option of surgical breast augmentation out there puts almost every "small" woman into a "do I or don't I?" place at least once in her life. In the good 'ol days before such options, at least small breasts weren't looked on as some weird novelty to be "corrected." Before implants, I'm sure just as many women may have wished they were larger, but in today's world, if you are small and choose to stay that way, many look at you and think (or say), why doesn't she??

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) *
im thinking of just making sure i wear a tight top and no bra next time i see him. just to be sure everythings out in the open. so to speak...

I always did this at least once with a potential new partner. I figured I'd give him the chance to run before it got sexual if he felt my size was so repulsive. tongue.gif

roquelaure, "fleavage!" laugh.gif laugh.gif BWAHHA HA! laugh.gif laugh.gif That's like "fugly" or "pleather!" Love your sense of humor!
karategrrl
Random thought, after looking at the lingerie sites below....

I'm all for someone opting for a padded bra instead of cutting herself open, but....
what's with all this padding and wanting to look bigger? How about some "proud to be small" bras? It's one of those things that makes me want to slit my wrists, shave my eyebrows, pluck out my pubes one by one and generally have a tremendous hissy fit when I see B, C, and even D-cup bras with "uplift," padding and "cleavage-enhancing" bullshit. Isn't anyone ever satisfied that they are "big enough?" Dang, what I'd give to be one of those "small" girls with a B-cup.
roquelaure
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 24 2008, 10:09 AM) *
Random thought, after looking at the lingerie sites below....

I'm all for someone opting for a padded bra instead of cutting herself open, but....
what's with all this padding and wanting to look bigger? How about some "proud to be small" bras? It's one of those things that makes me want to slit my wrists, shave my eyebrows, pluck out my pubes one by one and generally have a tremendous hissy fit when I see B, C, and even D-cup bras with "uplift," padding and "cleavage-enhancing" bullshit. Isn't anyone ever satisfied that they are "big enough?" Dang, what I'd give to be one of those "small" girls with a B-cup.

and how freaking unnatural does it look, too! if i'm wearing my "falsies" (ridiculously padded ones) and someone bumps me, both boobs move simultaneously to the right or left. or if they have the "cookies" that are supposed to give lift, you can blatantly tell where the bra stops and i begin- there's like, a bra speed bump on my upper chest. yep. real natural. that's one of the reasons i like my walmart ones- just enough lining/padding for a smooth seam-free silhouette and the tiny bit of support that i need. if they just wern't so plain jane, dang it.
Aithinne
Again, GRRR with the stupid padding!! Dang it, I want to show what I got, not a bunch of stuffing. In my opinion, the only reason for padding is to prevent nipping out. Period. Other than that, I beg the underwear makers to stop stuffing my shirts!
karategrrl
Subject: Stupidness in the Media

In the November issue of More magazine (which I usually dearly love, by the way), there is an article about a woman who goes to the premiere bra fitter in France to get her breasts measured and a bra custom-made. The woman, about finding she is actually an A-cup, not a B, as she had thought all her life, writes:

"My mouth falls open in protest. Surely my breasts are fuller than that. Why, men have promised impossible things to get at these breasts! I think of at least one who would offer a testimonial by phone."

Okay, so being an A-cup means no man would "promise impossible things" for them? Am I reading too much into this, ladies? I honestly don't see the correlation between one and the other. I think I shall write a letter to the magazine and bitch about it. Unless you all tell me I'm being too reactive.

Oh, and this woman has, like, 10 times the breast mass I do. I don't get the A-cup thing at all.

PS: My work friend made my freaking day before. She brought in a super-cute little black goth-ish dress for me that was too small in the chest for her. Like...she can't wear it BECAUSE her breasts are TOO BIG. Like...it's gonna fit me better BECAUSE of my smallies. Ah, the gems in life that keep us going....
ailurophile
I have soooo much to say right now but I have been sooo busy this past week and since it's now Halloween week, like the best holiday EVER, I will continue to be busy for a bit. I just wanted to say, Karategrrl, that you should write something. They always have that section in mags where you can comment on articles of past issues. It's a great point to bring up that bigger girl's with her mentality need to know as well as it would be much appreciated by our smallie sisters around the world. I am insulted by that comment so, no, I don't think you're over reacting.
Aithinne
Thought I'd add a few things to cheer everyone's day!

Turn up the volume!!!

Also, gotta love Maya Angelou:

Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Vendetta
I think it's kinda hard to keep telling "those people" that A-cups are hot when clearly they don't think so. I agree with you karategrrl that the comment on the magazine is a bit offensive, I would read it as you did, but hei... people have their own opinions. I don't know... by the way karategrrl, you're HOT. Luuuuuv your hair and your huge smile!
karategrrl
QUOTE(Vendetta @ Oct 28 2008, 12:52 AM) *
I think it's kinda hard to keep telling "those people" that A-cups are hot when clearly they don't think so. I agree with you karategrrl that the comment on the magazine is a bit offensive, I would read it as you did, but hei... people have their own opinions. I don't know... by the way karategrrl, you're HOT. Luuuuuv your hair and your huge smile!

Hey, Vendetta,

Thanks for the compliments. Awww, shucks... tongue.gif

Yep, I agree that people have their own opinions, and while I respect that I also think we must speak up when something is offensive. Yes, it is a fine line sometimes, as that approach can be taken to extremes--like, everything could be seen as offensive to someone. However, large-circulation magazines would get lots of flak if they printed things about large women being unsexy, or people of certain ethnicities being ugly or stupid, or any "opinions" of that sort. So why is this any different?

By the way, the article was titled, "French Women Don't Get Flat." <ahem, yes, we hate that word!> I did write them. This is what I heard back:

"Of course, we are sorry if you are disappointed in the "Why French Women Don't Get Flat", but we do thank you for being interested enough to share your thoughts with us."

Our words may fall on deaf ears, but I think if we speak up enough, eventually we will be heard. I think it's important to express one's opinion (of course, being respectful and intelligent about it) instead of just accepting it or getting upset about it. At least I know I said something on behalf of us all, and that does help me sleep at night. wink.gif

I am reminded of model Beverly Johnson, who observed that there had never been a woman of color on the cover of Vogue magazine. She wrote them a letter, and very soon <poof>, they had the first woman of color--her--on the cover. When she first appeared on Glamour's cover, the magazine's circulation doubled and set a record. In two years, she was on the front of Glamour magazine six times. She spoke her mind...and was heard. And people responded.

I think very often people don't mean to be offensive--it's just they've never considered another opinion (like...hellooooo...A-cups can be as sexy as any other breast size). That's where sharing of ideas and opinions is so important--it leads to greater knowledge and understanding, and the opening of minds.

Thanks again, V. for the compliment about my hair. I have to say that that's also been one of the things that's always been "different" about me (that and my small breasts). In the 70s, when everyone strove for that lookalike, straight, part-down-the-middle style, it was hell to stand out with my head of big, thick, frizzy curls. Lately, I have been embracing my hair as that which helps make me unique. And that's helped me view my breasts the same way. wink.gif
starship
did i miss the karategrrl pics:(

thanks for the links raquelaure!
im thinking of having a bit of a lingerie revamp sometime soon. its so hard to find something suitable that actually fits so when i do i tend to stick with them until they go to that little knciker drawer in the sky. i need some new, cute and unpadded stuff...ive also realised that half the bras i have i dont actually wear- wishful thinking purchases that didnt fit or dont look right under clothes. sigh.

i find a lot of articles and stuff i come across tends to have anti-a-cup undertones. its often just an implication though which leaves me looking/feeling like an over-sensitive obsessor if i complain...
although, i imagine there's probably a few scenarios where i unintentionally imply things in a similar way.

ah, i came for a bit of a boobie-rant but it's been a long day and my bed beckons

love to you all!!
Aithinne
Karategrrl, what a BS response from the magazine.. It seems like they think what you're saying is stupid. I feel that people are so focused now trying to combat negativity about people who aren't super skinny. There's a lot of stuff out now talking about how it's ok to be curvy (which it is!), and how men want curvy women, but I feel like they are approaching the negativity problem in the wrong way. I feel like they are building up that subset of women at the expense of women who don't have curves. As if the less curvy ladies are all completely ecstatic that they lack volumptuous curves, um, huh? There seems to be this idea that the other side of the fence has it perfect, that they have perfect confidence, and can't find anything wrong with themselves. The thinking is false. I've talked to people who assume that being thin with small breasts is all that and a bag of cheese and that I must be perfectly happy. NO, no no! I then try to describe to them how it could make someone feel less feminine and womanly to be built in such a manner. Some people understand a little bit better that every body type has their possible issues, but some people stubbornly hold on to their opinion, unfortunately. Instead of thinking people are just being stupid, I wish more people would try to understand WHY people feel the way they do. As far as breasts, I have several busty (and beautiful) friends who have told me they wish they had A's/B's. They seem to think life will be perfect, but they don't realize there are difficulties with every size.

On a side note, I still nostalgically watch disney movies smile.gif and I was watching the animated Robin Hood yesterday, and saw something I'd never noticed before but thought it was interesting. In the beginning of the movie when Robin (the fox) and Little John (the bear) see Prince John's (the lion) carriage, they decide to swindle the prince out of his money. So they dress up like women gypsies and ask to tell Prince John's fortune. I noticed that while Robin was in the carriage with the prince (Robin being dressed as a small-breasted woman), Little John, dressed as a large-breasted woman takes the gold hubcaps off the carriage and puts the gold from the treasure box in his "cleavage". Little John escapes because he flirts (in his large-breasted woman costume) with the guards when they whistle at Little John. I thought that was interesting, because it imitates real life- the large-breasted ladies getting the catcalls and whistles (although I don't think the large-breasted ladies would be as apt to flirt with such men). I just thought it was an interesting choice on the relative "breastedness" of the costumes, and how they interact with the guards. Children's movie... hmm. Seems we teach kids how to interact with women of different body types starting pretty early in life.
karategrrl
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 29 2008, 02:42 PM) *
They seem to think life will be perfect, but they don't realize there are difficulties with every size.

Children's movie... hmm. Seems we teach kids how to interact with women of different body types starting pretty early in life.

Grrl, very interesting observations. I am ashamed to admit this, but yes, I did watch Robin Hood in the last year, too, rolleyes.gif and now that you mention it, I do remember Little John suddenly having breasts when he dressed as a woman, and the flirting with the guards!

Yeeesssireee, I think this does start very, very early. Look at any of the video games now--the ones where you can choose your character--the female ones are usually busty and scantily clad. To be fair, observe that the male characters often are very muscular and may be sleeveless or shirtless. Neither is a "typical" portrayal of an average person.

Does anyone remember the Rankin-Bass production of "Rudolph" (made in the '60s, I think)? I always looooved this and, last Christmas, found and bought a DVD version. I was pretty shocked to see that, in this un-edited version, a scene they edited out of it when they showed it on TV. When Rudolph runs away and his father leaves to look for him, his mother wants to go, too, but the father says, "NO! This is MAN'S work!" After he leaves, Rudolph's mom and girlfriend set out on their own. wink.gif They did what they wanted to do, but after the men left. I think if this scene appeared in a 2008 version, Rudolph's mom would slap his dad shitless for that comment! BWAH!
Aithinne
That is true about the men being muscular in video games. Very interesting. Someone should do a cultural study of kid's movies.
karategrrl
Hey ladies, I had to share.

I got this wicked new sweater:

http://www.us.redoute.com/clothing/Rayon-a...;PurchaseType=G

The V neck, on me, comes down to somwhere between my breastbone and navel. I tried it on last night without anythingon under and I have to say it actually looked good! Like, good enough that I might attempt to wear it that way in public, braless, and be daring at some point.

PS: I've gotten some serious bargains from this site!

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it, and have a great weekend ladies!
purplestain
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 24 2008, 06:09 AM) *
what's with all this padding and wanting to look bigger? How about some "proud to be small" bras?

I agree, and one of the biggest problems I have with lingerie for small-breasted women is that they are nearly all padded or underwired, especially in the (pre)teen section. Any kind of wiring is uncomfortable and unnecessary for me. Padding makes it unbelievably awkward to raise my arms above my head/lean over a desk to write/fold my arms across my chest/move in any way. The best solution I've found is to shop only for bralettes, because they give a little support without building a foam sculpture on my chest. I've been wearing these (http://www.barelythere.com/style.asp?cid=1&id=50) literally every day since I discovered them. But most bralettes are pretty plain, which brings me to my next point...

THANK YOU for posting Lula Lu!! There goes my bank account... and here come lovely lacy sheer and sexy bralettes
starship
i love the name purplestain!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliano_desi...57594400892080/

tell me she's not hot
roquelaure

teehee- saw this on one of my fave sites, and immediately thought of this thread- check out the post for oct 30th tongue.gif

http://www.photoshopdisasters.com/

then again, although i chuckle at the ridiculousness of it, it pisses me off that they feel the need to do it on a site with the name "aalingerie". geez.
dj-bizmonkey
i totally agree roquelaure and with everthing you ladies have said as of late. how about selling us a bra that fits well and looks nice rather than one that is attempting to 'enhance' us. but i suppose that is the point of advertising entirely, make you feel like crud unless you have whatever they are selling, be that an image, a product ect.

karategrrl i love that sweater! i'm sure you will look smoking hot in it.
karategrrl
Starship:
Okay, I could tell you she's not hot, but then I'd be lying. wink.gif Seriously, that photo is inspirational--as much as I love breasts, I see something like that and...I can't even describe it...women with little breasts have such a sweet hotness about them...<smacking self out of trance>

Roquelarie:
Yep, I've noticed this sort of thing and it never ceases to piss me off. And although it dislike that they used that "flat-chested" term, I love that they realized why this is ridiculous. (In a similar vein, anyone notice how clothing catalogs for plus-sized women often have little skinny models wearing the clothing???)

DJ:
"True dat, double true" on the advertising thing. How sad is it, really, that in order for things to sell, the industry makes us feel terrible about our bodies, lives, situations, etc., then creates things to sell to us to "fix" us/our situation?

And thanks about the sweater! I have to say I've been feeling really good about the bod lately. I got a new mail-order dress Friday and tried it on without a bra (not the way I'd wear it out, but I was lounging at home and happened to not be wearing a bra). I saw myself in it and thought, "wow, that's my body type, and it looks good on me!" I have to say, though, that all that self-confidence and self-appreciation can disappear in a flash the moment I see a Victoria's Secret ad or other busty model. I'm not yet at the point where I can see that and not make the instant comparison to myself, but pics like the one starship posted go a long way in creating images of beauty I CAN identify with!
karategrrl
PS: DJ, Love your signature (about the monkeys) and your "From" location.
ifjuly
I've lurked here for years and this thread is one of my favorites; I come back to it every few months when I need a(n emotional) boost. It's strange; sometimes I'm just fine with my chest and even love it, other times I'm all awash with feeling tragic and hopelessly unsexy like the girls in that dearcupid link. I've also noticed 90% of this comes from women I've known who've implied it's a given I must hate my shape and act like they pity me. Really annoying. Though it's not all ladies--I have an ex who a couple times slipped and mentioned what a given it was that bigger is always better. Guys on the other forum I frequent, Metafilter, tend to say this too like it's gospel truth and anyone who says otherwise is just a PC liar. Sad.

My now-boyfriend is a sweetheart about this stuff, even if I know that in a vacuum, he prefers bustier (and curvier all around) gals. He still treats me like a sex goddess, bless him.

On another topic: just bought some cute new bras for petite gals: This one is my favorite.

It really cheers me up that us smaller gals finally have some pretty options for underwear. Lulalu was a godsend for me when it came out; before that I was limited to those Playtex TGIF bras (which work pretty well, but only come in matronly colors, and I totally agree that they've changed something lately and they're not as nice anyway) and bandeaus. Don't get me wrong, I like bandeaus...but it's nice to have some lingerie that looks like it means business.

I also love that in general bras are a lot cheaper when you don't have to obsess about straight-up cantilevered support etc. You can focus more on the way they look, which is fun.

I also love these retro-inspired one-piece halter-tie swimsuits that are coming back into style. Especially when they have straight-across necklines and feel a little structured instead of the 1950s sweetheart neckline and all that. Super cute.

All of this nipple peekaboo=cleavage for small women thing makes me think. I've always had major nipplephobia--the only reason I bother with bras at all is to hide 'em. A couple times I've been out and only realized once it was too late to head back home that you could see my nipple outline through my clothes. Always mortified me. Then about a year ago I had to make a run to the drugstore at night with my boyfriend for heating pads for his back. I realized when we got out of the car they were poking out from my t shirt and got all self-conscious, crossing my arms and muttering "Curses!" and all that. He smiled and murmured shyly in a sort of embarrassed tone about how he thought it was really hot. Haha. Score one for the guy. biggrin.gif
starship
hey ifjuly:) dont just lurk- your post was really enjoyable to read!
i loveed the bra you linked so much. they dont have the same one on the UK site though:(. they do have a ruffley bandeau type thing which matches some knickers i bought there so might treat myself to that instead.very flattering but not to practical under most clothing. i like that you can get small bras cheaper too. the only problem is actually finding them in the first place!
I think maybe a lot of guys (but not all) probably wouldnt mind slightly bigger boobs. the important thing is that this doesnt mean they dont find me sexy or want someone else etc etc. its just like with some guys, sure you wouldnt mind them to have a few extra inches but its not a deal breaker and doesnt stop you wanting to rip their clothes off. i used to get mad if a guy i was with even slightly implied big boobs/clevage was sexy, but they cant help it if they find that attractive. i wouldnt freak out if a bf said a girl with brown eyes (mine are blue) had nice eyes so it seems kind of illogical to do so if one says a girl with big breasts has hot boobs.

i was just wondering karategrrl, when you wore that sweater did you have any exposure worries? like when i wear low stuff like that braless i always have to keep checking im not accidentally revealing anything. probably 'cause i dont have much to hold tops in their place....

did anyone else get a pm from 'christina' asking for pics? hmm.
(no offence if youre reading this and are genuine christina. can never be too sure...)
karategrrl
QUOTE(starship @ Nov 4 2008, 11:27 PM) *
i was just wondering karategrrl, when you wore that sweater did you have any exposure worries? like when i wear low stuff like that braless i always have to keep checking im not accidentally revealing anything. probably 'cause i dont have much to hold tops in their place....

I haven't worn it yet. I did do the "bend over" test, though, and it doesn't flop open. I mean, I would be careful in the wind and stuff, wink.gif but it's not like instant exposure.

I've been playing around with the idea of accentuating what makes me unique. I read/looked at a makeover in a beauty magazine years ago...the makeup artist said something about how he/she liked to accentuate the features of the person that were unique instead of trying to "play down imperfections." That, to me, was radical thinking at the time and I never quite forgot that. Like when women with nice and large breasts wear tops to highlight them or women with long legs wear short skirts to show them off, why shouldn't we wear--and feel sexy in--things that show off our chest? That's kinda how I felt when I tried on my new dress and sweater without the bra--it accentuated my build, and...it ohmy.gif <shockers> looked good. If anyone doesn't like it, go fuck them. This is the way I was made, so if anyone thinks I'm lacking, they can take it up with the one who made me. tongue.gif

PS: ifjuly, welcome! And I agree--don't just lurk!
Aithinne
Hey ladies... I'm ever searching for websites that have positive things to say about smallies, and found another one that I loved: MORE SMALLIE SUPPORT!

ifjuly, what a cute story about the nipping out.. It sometimes seems like men only notice large breasts, so it's nice to hear stories of men appreciating small ones.
ailurophile
Some of you have stated that you don't like responses from guys such as, "Anything more than a mouthful (or handful) is a waste. I never really got why it was so offensive. When guys have said that to me, I've always found it comforting. It was their way of saying, "Hey, I don't mind that you have little tits." I get it now though. I got it when recently my bf and I were checking out my babies. I was wearing a new tiny, sexy tank top (that you girls have given me the courage to wear). I mentioned that I may consider going out with this particular one in public without a bra and would he be embarrassed. He cupped one of my breasts with his hand and said , "Why would I be emabarrassed? You have enough there." That's when it hit me. Enough? If that's all I can get from him, well, what am I gonna do? But what I really wanted to hear was, "Your little tits are hot. Small boobs are beautiful" I wish he would see that "women with little breasts have such a sweet hotness about them"(Courtesy of Karategrrl). That's when I realized why you girls are offended about "anything more than a mouthful is a waste". It's about appreciating small breasts as a beautiful part of the body.... regardless. Does that mean if I had any less, he would be embarrassed if I went braless?? Guess I shouldn't lose anymore weight! But I know that was his way of saying it's okay that I'm small.

I'm sure bf's used to much bigger boobies. I don't know for a fact but he sure looked surprised at the beginning. I've wanted to talk to him about it but I'm afraid to hear, "Yeah, you are the smallest I've been with." I've had so much progress since I've been here. I'm afraid his answer will make me jealous and set me back. Why is it that I need to know about the size of his past gf's? I've always been that way. Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

Anyway, I'm working on my progress. You girls all looked fabulous in your pics without bras. And since bf said I have "enough" huh.gif , I bought new active wear. My next step is going to the gym...braless. I asked one my dearest friends today what she thought about that. Knowing I meant what does she think people at the gym will think about me, she asked why I care. I wish I had her guts. She was so huge at one time in her life, she's had a breast reduction and then lost over 100 pounds and is left with nothing but extra skin for breasts. She's as happy as a pig in mud, wears little tops and feels good. God bless her. And there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

The pic of the girl Starship posted is awesome. I tell you, it's all in the shape of the breasts. She is small, yes, but they look like boobs. If I was small but cute, I could probably get used it. My new gym tops are tight so they will round off my pointy little boobies so to me they look a little better.

This is the way I was made, so if anyone thinks I'm lacking, they can take it up with the one who made me.
I've always said you are a great inspiration, Karategrrl! I'll keep that in mind at the gym.

I have been sooo busy, I finally read the story about that girl "I never developed breasts and I don't feel like I could ever really satisfy a man's needs" that Aithinne showed us. Some of those guys were soooo sweet and the girls were very supportive. But did you see the guy who wrote "I would advise going to the TRANSFEMME website and buying breast enlargement pills. They say it really works"?? I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

DJ-Bizmonkey: I feel bad about your breakup. I was with the same guy for 9 years who came from a family of small breasted girls....one of his sisters smaller than me. He'd look right through scantily clad women with any size breasts, didn't even blink an eye. I too feared I wouldn't find anyone who'd appreciate my breasts, as he did. (I was also jealous that his new girl would have bigger boobs than me and he'd be like...Hey this is more like it!) Then I met current bf and he did a double-take at a set of breasts in a swim suit ON OUR FIRST DATE. I thought I was doomed. But, hey, apparently I have "enough". He does pay attention to them. If we're just sitting on the couch watching TV, he will put his arm around me and cup his hand around one of them and even rub it once in a while...so I guess, although he likes big breasts, he does not find mine repulsive. You will find another one. They're out there. Good Luck!

And I have something to say about the nipping out thing. When I wear my tops braless at home and I don't nip out, I feel like I have less boob. I actually reach in (behind his back) and pinch them to keep them out. I am wondering how that will be at the gym when I can't do that. I did not buy light colored tops because then the areolas show too and I found that kind of trashy but dark tops show only my nipples. I think I look less "flat". Is having them show disgusting or something?

Sorry I had alot to say. It's been awhile.
karategrrl
QUOTE(ailurophile @ Nov 6 2008, 12:18 AM) *
But what I really wanted to hear was, "Your little tits are hot. Small boobs are beautiful"

I 've said it here before, and I'l say it again:
How would men feel if we said, "No honey, you're fine...I mean, anything more than a mouth/handful's a waste!"

It's a backhanded compliment. There's a difference between stating a definite desire/preference for something, and just kind of accepting something. A sure way to see through B.S. is to flip it around. Imagine an exchange between a large-busted woman and her man going like this:

Woman: "Honey, do you think my breasts are too big?"
Man: "Oh no, you're fine. I mean, anything less than two fistfulls apiece is a waste!"

Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

My ex said this, too, and yes, it made me feel better. Should we be stronger or not care? Perhaps. Are we human? Definetely.

there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

Don't keep it a secret. I bet she'd find it to be an amazing compliment, and then she could be a "non-secret" support to you, too. wink.gif

I've always said you are a great inspiration, Karategrrl! I'll keep that in mind at the gym.

Thank you! It's good to hear, though today I admit I'm not in my most Zen state. Something yesterday pissed me off. I came home to find that hubby--who was always touchy about the confidentiality of mail, like we shouldn't open each other's mail and stuff--looked through MY Victoria's Secret catalog before I had the chance to come home and get it for msyelf. (Actually, I usually toss it straight in the trash since all the big boobs are an express pass to feeling crappy and inadequate.) It wasn't his to look at.

I have to say, I'm a little proud of myself. I got pissed and put on my most nipple-exposing workout top (one I usually don't wear b/c I feel exposed) and headed to the gym. I got quite a few looks. Fuck it all, seriously. Men can all shove their pushup-bra-wearing D-cupped Victoria's Secret supermodels up their asses.

Deep breath. Anger subsiding....OMMMMmmmmm....thank you for your patience....

I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

Ooohh, ME! Me! (Waving hand frantically)

Then I met current bf and he did a double-take at a set of breasts in a swim suit ON OUR FIRST DATE.

Sorry for the negativity, but sometimes I'm convinced men are just retards. (No insult meant to actual mentally-challenged people.)

Is having them show disgusting or something?

1. Showing your beautiful, sweet breasts is not disgusting.
2. Women with gi-normous breasts often show them shamelessly and tastelessly. They often use them (no, not ALL large-breasted women do this).
3. You can actually show as much as larger-busted women and it's more tasteful (I've often heard this complaint from large-breasted women).

PS: I apologize for the man-bashing today, ladies. Be patient with me. This, too, shall pass...
ifjuly
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's kind of you guys. smile.gif

About the damning with faint praise thing: I hear ya. But at the same time you can tell they always mean well, really. It's funny, it is just so culturally ingrained in us when it comes to sexy parts bigger must always be better it's like we can't entirely let it go. Kind of sad. Maybe someday!

But here's something a red-blooded guy friend of mine said once to me when I was lamenting this in my blog:

Hey, some of us like small boobs.

I don't know what specifically you're unhappy with about yours, but in my opinion, size has little to no correlation with overall boob quality. I'm sure you're aware of that, but whenever somebody wishes her boobs were bigger I always kind of wonder why.

I replied, and then he responded:

I wasn't alluding to a specific thing with the "quality" remark. Just that there are lots of other factors besides size that all have to be considered when evaluating the overall boobs (this is pretty superficial stuff, I know, but this whole conversation is about physical appearance, so it should go without saying that other stuff is more important, blah blah blah). The point I was trying to make, although I don't think I did a very good job, is that... hypothetically, given two sets of boobs that were identical in every way except one pair was bigger, the bigger pair isn't necessarily sexier. For some dudes it might be, but others would actively prefer the smaller set. Sure the curvy type can be sexy, but being the androgynous pixie type doesn't preclude your being sexy as well. It just depends on the person, and it sounds like you've had bad luck finding dudes to date who lusted after you, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

So. I mean, people who genuinely don't think all else being equal bigger is better ARE out there. Rilly.

And as I mentioned before, my boyfriend personally finds bigger better in a vacuum, but on the other hand one time in a note to me he said something like "I love when you get on top of me when we're fucking and you're towering over me; I love to watch you like that, and I know you'll never believe me but I love your boobs. I love that I can clasp them in my hands when you're on top and they're the perfect size, I can grasp all of them but they completely fill my hands, and it's like the perfect balance of me and you, my hand and your breast, like a connecting point between us that's both you and both me."

And I think everything you said, starship, about how people DON'T fall in love or have a sexy good time in a vacuum, so it pretty much doesn't matter and is more just fretting in a self-focused and somewhat pointless way, is 100% spot on. Yes yes yes.
Aithinne
"Hey, I don't mind that you have little tits."

That's kind of a sucky thing to say too, if you think about it. "I don't mind", as if he'd rather have more, but he's willing to put up with it. I think it's similar to saying "It's ok if a woman has small breasts, because I'm a leg/butt/hair/etc man.." As if saying, yeah, you have small breasts, but it doesn't matter because I'm not into breasts anyway. It makes you feel like if he wasn't a leg/butt/etc man, that he wouldn't date you.. It makes me feel like if he was a breast man, that he can't be a small breast man. That all so called self-proclaimed "breast men" are really, more specifically, "large breast men". I always wonder when men say they are 'breast men' what kind of breast they are into. I've never gotten the impression that 'breast men' include smallies in the breasts that they like to see. It would definitely make a world of difference, though, if instead of men saying things like "I don't mind that you have little tits", or "more than a handful is a waste", or "It's ok, I'm a leg/butt/etc man", I wish men would say something AFFIRMATIVE and specifically positive about small breasts. Instead of saying something dismissive, if a man said to me instead, "Damn, your breasts are sexy", or "I love how your breasts feel/taste/look/etc", I would probably get so turned on, I'd be on him like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. I think it's important to remember that the guy IS trying to compliment you and make you feel less insecure (bless him, he is trying to help you), but it is interesting to note how WHAT you say, specifically the words used to convey something can make such a huge impression on how you perceive what he's really trying to say.

Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

I think it's an interesting aspect of modern culture that there seems to be 'degrees' of femininity, and cup size corresponds to these degrees. The larger the cup size, the more the woman. I think wondering about previous gfs and comparing ourselves against them is a common female quirk, one that we should really try not to do. It's almost like we compare how womanly we are compared to previous gfs. If there are smaller breasted women in his past, it's almost like we can pick up clues on what the lowest 'degree' of femininity he finds attractive and if we fit into the degree range he finds sexy. BUT, of course, as we know, sometimes culture can be worthless idiotic trash that we women REALLY shouldn't listen to, because culture puts up this standard like a veil over our eyes. All this cultural BS we've bought into isn't actually reality and I really don't think any man of quality does nearly as much comparing between gfs and exes. I think men approach a new gf as a new woman, and the fact that previous gfs had different shapes doesn't actually have any specific meaning. It's taken a long time for me to believe, but I think men in general are much less critical of women than we are of ourselves. Our culture is feeding us bull to make us think that our breasts correspond to our womanliness, because in reality there are no 'degrees' of femininity. A large breasted woman is no more woman than us. We are all equally feminine in our own ways and we need to take that culture devil on our shoulder, strap it to a chair, stuff a gag in its mouth, and push it off a cliff. SPLAT!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! Take that! How liberating to approach a new relationship as ourselves without apology and without feeling we need to compare ourselves to other women that the guy is clearly no longer with. Remember, the guy is with YOU, not them.

And there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

I think if you know her well enough, you should tell her about how you admire her and find her supportive. If you don't know her well enough, why not try to get to know her?

I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

I know!! What that guy doesn't realize is that the woman is not looking for someone to tell her how to enlarge her breasts, she's looking for some reassurance that a man will love her and be faithful to her if she has small breasts. Telling her to get her breasts enlarged is not what she needed to hear and not what she wrote about to discuss.

so I guess, although he likes big breasts, he does not find mine repulsive. You will find another one. They're out there. Good Luck!

I want to find one! Pick me, pick me! I'm single!

Is having them show disgusting or something?

I think if you're at work, it might not be appropriate, but other than that, why the hell not? I think being covered but having the suggestion of nips through the shirt is sexier and more erotic than showing a lot of cleavage. Everyone is showing cleavage these days. I think nipping out is one of those things that is not seen as much and almost seems to be more taboo than showing cleavage.
Aithinne
ifjuly, THANK GOD there are men like him out there. I love them all!! I love all you guys' stories about the men you know with something positive to say about small boobies. I just want to hug them all and I hold those stories close to my heart (even closer due to my smallies!) to strengthen my armor against negativity.

Do you have a public blog?
karategrrl
How nice to read all of your comments!! All of you said things that were really important and meaningful, and there's too much to comment on so I'll just collectively thank all of you for all you shared. I will say, though, ifjuly, that that guy's comments were shockingly intelligent and refreshing. that was great to read, and gave me some hope for mankind (you know, men).

Could you tell I was in "venting" mode in my previous post??? blink.gif Ha.
jcat
It's nice to find a group of ladies who understand! I have struggled with accepting myself the way I am, which is small, since puberty. Thanks to most of the men in my life, I've always felt inferior because of my bust size. From stupid junior high boys to my soon-to-be ex-husband I rarely heard anything complimentary about my breasts. My husband repeatedly asked when I was going to grow some titties and then wondered why I didn't feel sexy. He said he was just "teasing" and to get over it. Then he'd say he liked my small breasts. I know I do need to get over it and love my body the way it is. Which is pretty darn good, by the way. And my small breasts are pretty, even if I do have to say so myself! Thanks for letting me vent.
MariCat187
::waves:: Hello. Nice to meet you all. I have been lurking in this forum for..... years, really. So I finally decided to make an account, come out of lurking, and say hi. I have been reading this forum since high school. Now, I am 21 years old. This forum has really helped me throughout all these years whenever I was feeling down about my breasts.

I am a 34A, nothing more, nothing less. In high school, I absolutely hated my breasts. I looked into breast implants, and I was planning on getting them when I had the money. I even found a place that did them in my city. I was under very negative influence of a friend, who was a 32B, and she hated her breasts as well. Together, we bought breast enhancement pills in hopes of making our breasts bigger (I was 16). My boyfriend at the time was very worried about what those pills could potentially do to me, so I got rid of them.

I'm fine with my breasts now, most of the time. I've always had boyfriends who liked small breasts, and my boyfriend now absolutely loves them. He says that I'm even bigger than his last girlfriend. He really does boost my self-esteem quite a bit. However, it's still hard, you know? I had a roommate who was a 36C, and as nice as she was, she kinda flaunted the fact that she had big boobs. Like most of you, I absolutely hate the "pity looks" larger-chested women give me, like it's a shame that my breasts are smaller compared to theirs or something.

It's also very hard, because I'm short and petite. I'm 4'10" and about 100-105 lbs. People tend to tease me and say that I look like I'm 15, and it doesn't help that my boobs are small too. I know people who are my height, but the thing that distinguishes them from me is the fact that they're like 36Cs. It makes me feel bad to know that there are these same women who are under 5'0" like me, but people can tell they're a certain age because their boobs are huge. Is there anyone else here who is short and petite who feels the same way?

It feels great to finally come out and say hi. smile.gif You all have been an inspiration to me for years, yet you didn't know. Now you do! Thank you!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.