Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
honeybunch
QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 24 2008, 12:33 PM) *
and how freaking unnatural does it look, too! if i'm wearing my "falsies" (ridiculously padded ones) and someone bumps me, both boobs move simultaneously to the right or left. or if they have the "cookies" that are supposed to give lift, you can blatantly tell where the bra stops and i begin- there's like, a bra speed bump on my upper chest. yep. real natural. that's one of the reasons i like my walmart ones- just enough lining/padding for a smooth seam-free silhouette and the tiny bit of support that i need. if they just wern't so plain jane, dang it.

I don't go near the padded bras. They look so strange on me b/c it bumps me up to b, but my breasts dont' sag at all so I have these bullet things on my chest. Not cute!

I'm glad so many here are so accepting! I think my boobs are beautiful-even been told so- but I don't think they fit my body. I'm fairly fillled out elsewhere.
karategrrl
"My husband repeatedly asked when I was going to grow some titties and then wondered why I didn't feel sexy. He said he was just "teasing" and to get over it. Then he'd say he liked my small breasts."

That makes me so mad. A lot of stuff that people excuse as "teasing" is just plain wrong. Congrats on getting rid of that guy!

"I don't go near the padded bras. They look so strange on me b/c it bumps me up to b, but my breasts dont' sag at all so I have these bullet things on my chest. Not cute!"

Heh, most implants look that way! wink.gif

MariCat187 and jcat, WELCOME!! And thanks for coming out! (This has been a real week for coming out of the closet, so to speak!) laugh.gif
ailurophile
I am at work so I have to make it quick. I just wanted thank you girls for your feedback and encouragement. I have many issues right now and my low self esteem is not helping. Great words of wisdom Karategrrl and Aithinne. And next time size comes up, I will have to be more quick with come-backs. I am not a quick thinker. I know he means well but I have to get him to think about what he is saying. Then again, maybe he doesn't think little tits are hot and maybe he really does think I have "enough". And like Karategrrl said once, maybe he just accepts a part of the package that is me b/c he likes me. I just never want him to wish I had more--because I don't, this is what I was given. Ugh!! I'm depressed today...bear with me. Oh-- and I'll let you know what happens at the gym. I probably won't go until Monday. I'm scared though! sad.gif

Ifjuly: Your bf's note made be juice. I can only wish. I honestly don't like getting on top b/c I feel like I'm putting them out there and it's embarrassing for me so I don't do that very often.

Welcome Newbies!! Great chics here...sooo supportive.
roquelaure

wow! look at all the action in the tiny titties thread! haven't had a chance to read it all, but i wanted to drop in and say hello to all my fellow (is there a female version of fellow? hmmmm...) lil' gals!! :waves:! i am only a recent poster as well, but let me tell ya, this place rocks. more lamentations, soap box jumping, and you go grrls! later smile.gif
crinoline
maricat- I'm petite (5' and a half, but I round up to 5'2 wink.gif ) and the word "cute" is the bane of my existence. I've tried to explain to my boy why it doesn't make me happy that "cute" is the only compliment he ever consistently gives me. He honestly doesn't understand the differences between cute/pretty/beautiful , it's all the same word in his mind. A puppy is cute, a woman is gorgeous. *sigh*

He does love it when I'm on top though. He's always asking me but I hate it for a variety of reasons, I feel like I look simultaneously fat / flat on top, and I know it's not the most flattering angle to see my face (can you say double chin?). I feel so exposed that it's impossible for me to enjoy the sex. It's neat to see how much he enjoys it though, he gets this look of awe on his face that's pretty empowering. I wish I could relax and enjoy it, but it's difficult.

He doesn't just "accept" my breasts either, he genuinely worships them (all 32A of them). He grabs them all the time and a flash of "boobmeat" as he calls it, is all it takes to get him going. So there are some guys who love small breasts, not as a substitute for larger breasts, but just for themselves.
strongirl
"So there are some guys who love small breasts, not as a substitute for larger breasts, but just for themselves."

There are a lot of them, actually. I know cuz I've done a lot of them. wink.gif
MariCat187
crinoline - Oh geez, I hate the word "cute" too! I've been called cute all my life. Luckily, my boyfriend now thinks that I have different stages - I can be cute one minute, and then next minute, I can be sexy, and he thinks that's really hot.

I actually have no problem being on top. I don't mind it too much. We both prefer it that way, mostly because I get more control.... and if it's the other way, and he's on top, he's tends to squish me sometimes, lol. smile.gif
karategrrl
QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 8 2008, 03:29 AM) *
There are a lot of them, actually. I know cuz I've done a lot of them. wink.gif

laugh.gif

Great stuff going on in here lately, girls. Thanks to all of you who have chimed in about men who <gasp> actually LIKE and/or prefer small breasts. It really helps me to be reminded of this.

For those of you who don't feel comfy being on top, what kind of lighting do you have going on? Candlelight or dim lighting is always hot--it lets your guy see just enough to make him hot, and you, too. Stay away from the bright lights, if that's the scene. Or wear something that partially covers the bits you feel most self-conscious about. Being partially dressed can be more hot than full, stark nudity--that "clothes hanging off" thing always looks hot! Just a thought.

And seriously, I don't know if hubby man has been reading these posts, or my jourmal, or somehow tapping into the cosmic Itty Bitty Tittie Committee consciousness, but he's been attacking me lately. smile.gif Much to my delight! Yestrday began with a breast feast! Yeeeaaaah babeeeee!
ifjuly
I tend to feel the same way about the on top thing, it makes me nervous and shy, but I've found some ways to deal because frankly when/if I manage to stop being self-conscious, it's really hot for me too--it's easier for me to get off clit-wise, and my best orgasms are a combo of initial indirect clit stimulation followed/overlapped with vagina happiness. No position is better for getting BOTH aspects in, though my favorite position is still from behind...

Plus, despite my fear of how it looks when I'm on top, I get to stare right at my boy looking up at me and he always has a worshipful, thrilled-yet-serene expression that is priceless. Some of you ladies have mentioned it too!!

Karategrrl's suggestions are spot on--I turn off the mega-bright overhead light and let him see me with a mix of warm lighting and shadows. And this probably sounds cheesy but I actually have tops I designate in my mind as ideal for this position--most of them are loose around my midriff (I've got scars on my belly from surgery, and also don't like feeling too fat, which is stupid of me I know...), and can easily be pulled down (either loose enough straps or strapless tubey thing), exposing my tits aaand giving them a boost with the band of fabric pulled tight underneath them.

Also, if I lower my face and torso a bit while I top, so I'm parallel with the mattress and bringing my face down to his, it makes my boobs hang and gives me cleavage--this is the only time in my day to day life such a thing occurs. It's kind of fun. And I don't mean it like oh, cleavage is so important--obviously this thread is not about that!!--but it's still kind of fun. And funny, as it really is the only moment in my day I have any. Seems kinda appropriate!

I am totally pumped for the record other ladies have been lurking and loving this thread for as long as I have! Salut!
Vendetta
I've been on Diane 35 and holy crap!! I've got breasts! They're more round and grew up a bit, I'm maybe at an A cup. What a wonderful feeling!
karategrrl
QUOTE(Vendetta @ Nov 11 2008, 01:54 PM) *
I've been on Diane 35 and holy crap!! I've got breasts! They're more round and grew up a bit, I'm maybe at an A cup. What a wonderful feeling!

What is that? Birth control pills?
strongirl
Karategrrl, I totally relate to everything you said re. candlelight and being partially clothed. My boyfriend loves to play with pulling clothes off just enough to expose me a little, then a little more..... Yum.

The reason your man is waaay into you and your titties lately is that you are absolutely radiating sexual energy right now, girl! We can all feel it coming through this forum, even! I bet people who live on your STREET are enjoying better sex lives and don't even know why...it's that sex-goddess energy pouring out of YOU! smile.gif

Ifjuly: "Plus, despite my fear of how it looks when I'm on top, I get to stare right at my boy looking up at me and he always has a worshipful, thrilled-yet-serene expression that is priceless. Some of you ladies have mentioned it too!!"

Oh yeah. I know exactly what you mean.

The saddest thing about our insecurities is that they blind us to others' appreciation of us. In order to see that worshipful gaze, we need to open our eyes, literally and figuratively.
starship
i use marvelon (BCP) which is one of the ones that doesnt have the thing that other pills do which makes your boobs grow:(. ive been tempted to change but would feel kinda silly asking my doctor if i could change from something thats working perfectly well, just because im hoping my boobs might get abit bigger. sigh

i agree about the lighting thing. i have a lamp that gives of a really warm soft light that is oh-so flattering. switching the lights off and leaving the tv on works just as well.

i like partially clothed too. it gives me more confidence when i knowww i look hot rather than when im completely naked and have all those niggling doubts in the back of my mind. oh and on the subject of nipples as substitute for clevage- i actually find that showing off my shoulder/neck area works just aswell strangely. y'know, in one of those tops that has a wide neckline? i think it really suits my boyish figure and somehow makes me look more balanced too. bonus.

i dont really get called cute because im not particularly petite or anything, but i notice i always tend to get described as 'pretty' etc rather than sexy or hot. infact my ex specifically said 'your face is really pretty but not really sexy'. phft. he was careful to say face but he'd let remarks slip before implying bigger boobs were better so im pretty sure thats what he was getting at. makes me kinda thankful that i can now describe him as 'an ex'.

i think that my issues arent so much with the size of my breasts anymore, but kinda of erm their shape i guess. i see small sexy boobs all the time but i just dont see that when i look at mine. the only time i like the look of them is when im cold and they kindof go rounder and my nipples point up.
so basically- lamp on, heating off and im good to go!
karategrrl
QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 11 2008, 04:29 PM) *
The reason your man is waaay into you and your titties lately is that you are absolutely radiating sexual energy right now, girl! We can all feel it coming through this forum, even! I bet people who live on your STREET are enjoying better sex lives and don't even know why...it's that sex-goddess energy pouring out of YOU! smile.gif

OMG, thank you! LMAO!! laugh.gif laugh.gif You made my day, strongirl!

"The saddest thing about our insecurities is that they blind us to others' appreciation of us. In order to see that worshipful gaze, we need to open our eyes, literally and figuratively."

So true, so true, lady. I remember my mom, in her '50s, finding all these old pictures of herself when she was a teen. She said she never realized how pretty she was then--you know how it can be when you're a teen and have all these raging insecurities, you know--and she said she would give anything to look that way again. So yes, looking at ourselves with open...let's all do that!

Changing the topic entirely, two friends of mine were talking about us taking a burlesque dancing class together. "Great fun," I thought, 'til one of them mentioned the part of the class where everyone learns to dance with nothing on top but pasties over their nips. Then it was, "Fuck...now I'll have nothing to hide and everyone will see what little titties I actually have, wah wah..." and it doesn't help that one of them is the size I idolize (small B cup) and the other is large. I dunno. I think I may have to push myself through it as a personal "don't give a fuck" challenge.

Did I mention the class culminates with a public show to which you can invite people? Egads. That is frightening, but I think for my 40th birthday I will have to do some gutsy things.

As for the BCPs, I am among the few unfortunate ones taking the type I take who has not experienced breast inflation. I got a tiny bit more size the two weeks I first went on it (at which point I was like Fred Astaire in that dancing scene in Singin' in the Rain) but, alas, shrinkage back to normal soon followed. I jokingly lamented about to this my gyno, who jokingly said we could double my dose. Er, no. I feel lucky to have found--right off the bat--one that works well for me, with no bad side effects (well, except for ZERO breast inflation), so I wouldn't fuck with it.

Starship, I like your motto: "Lamp on, heat off!"
Vendetta
yeah, diane 35 is a birth control pill. Last year Valette inflated my breasts for the first time in my life but they deflated after 4 months. My breasts kept hurting like hell all the time though and I thought it was worthless to have them small and so sore so I've changed. And here they are again smile.gif Sore but a tad bigger, although it's really not noticeable for anyone but me, bf says they look the same to him. The thing that I'm enjoying the most is that I have some shape now, which I didn't and I feel them heavier, which gives me the feeling of having something there, you know, breasts, and that weight makes me feel sexier. If they stayed like this I wouldn't think about surgery but I know from experience that they won't, this is just probably water retention. Yay to water breasts lol

smile.gif
starship
QUOTE(Vendetta @ Nov 12 2008, 12:38 AM) *
yeah, diane 35 is a birth control pill. Last year Valette inflated my breasts for the first time in my life but they deflated after 4 months. My breasts kept hurting like hell all the time though and I thought it was worthless to have them small and so sore so I've changed. And here they are again smile.gif Sore but a tad bigger, although it's really not noticeable for anyone but me, bf says they look the same to him. The thing that I'm enjoying the most is that I have some shape now, which I didn't and I feel them heavier, which gives me the feeling of having something there, you know, breasts, and that weight makes me feel sexier. If they stayed like this I wouldn't think about surgery but I know from experience that they won't, this is just probably water retention. Yay to water breasts lol

smile.gif

Oh, although my boobs arent permenantly bigger since starting the pill i do get more drastic water-retention, which is a much appreciated. i doubt anyone else would notice much either but it makes me happy on those days when i wake up able to fill my bra just that little bit better

i searched ebay for AA bras earlier to see if they had anything to offer (new obviously not second hand, ew). and for some reason typing in my bra size gave me lots of results for 'breast enlargement pills' and other such things haha. even ebay is anti-A-cup!!
have any of you ladies actually tried some of these so-called miracle pills? im guessing by your presence here that the results werent too good but id be interested to hear if anyone has experiences?
loonydaray
'ello smile.gif
i just found this site when i was looking around at breast enhancement stuff, especially the brava system (dunno if any of you've ever heard of it)
i ended up reading posts on here for about an hour lol. you guys are amazing i feel so refreshed, rejuvenated. im a 32a and have managed to turn my insecurities about that into a big joke. my friends and i joke around about my mosquito bites all the time. and yeah it's funny..at the time. but at the end of the day i still feel crappy. i have the same problem as maricat. people always think i'm a middleschooler and it drives me crazy because i'm in college. i'm really short, pretty skinny, reallyy flat. so i can see why but its just annoying. generally i can deal with it, i'm not one to base my self-esteem on my appearance. but it gets tiring hearing the jokes all the time and having people think i'm in 8th grade.my best friend is heavier and def has boobs and a butt. and she's always, alwayyss, making fun of me for not having boobs like her. which i join in only because it helps me keep that smile on my face. what's really annoying tho is when she tells me i don't have an ass though, because thankyou very much i do have one. pretty damn nice too happy.gif
anyway. i'm supposed to be studying for a biology exam. but i'm bored. and feeling a little crappy.
and then i found here and you guys are amazing, inpsiring and really cheered me up smile.gif so thanks and sorry for venting lol
<3manda
Vendetta
"i doubt anyone else would notice much either but it makes me happy on those days when i wake up able to fill my bra just that little bit better"

Yep, just like that. No one notices but I do, so that's enough for me. I love the feeling of having my boobies tight inside my bra. It changes the whole scenario.
I've never tried on those pills and I'm guessing that I never will. Those herbs are told to mess with your hormones, they're expensive and they don't give you permanent results, if they do give some results. I'm not gonna spend my life trying to enhance my boobies through odd methods, if anything I'll go for surgery (which is odd but at least semi-permanent) or just keep' em small. One thing I notice whenever I get a tad bigger is that I become more "obsessed" with it, I think about it a lot more. It's nice to have' em that bit fuller but it's not nice to think about it the whole time.
karategrrl
QUOTE(loonydaray @ Nov 12 2008, 05:28 AM) *
it gets tiring hearing the jokes all the time and having people think i'm in 8th grade.my best friend is heavier and def has boobs and a butt. and she's always, alwayyss, making fun of me for not having boobs like her. which i join in only because it helps me keep that smile on my face. what's really annoying tho is when she tells me i don't have an ass though, because thankyou very much i do have one. pretty damn nice too happy.gif

Welcome, loonydaray. Yeah, this site is a good substitute for breast enhancement! laugh.gif

Joking can be good sometimes, but all too often it gets out of control. I just hope in your friends's case, the joking is really okay and not some thing about her trying to feel better about herself by putting you down. Only you know for sure.
starship
Hi loonydaray! dont let your friend get to you- she's either just joking and doesnt really think those things, or is trying to hide her own insecurities by playing on yours. either way it says far more about her attitude than it does about your body.

There are so many new posters lately:). i hope you all stick around, its inspiring hearing from you all

i know a lot of you dont like being short but i often wish i was shorter! small boobs look more in proportion when youre petite all over. im slim but slightly above average height i guess.

have a nice day all x
Vendetta
yep, me too... I'm taller than average but I've got short legs and a long torso, so sometimes I wish I was shorter too so that I could be more in proportion. And right now I'm not that slim either, I'm considerably chubbier.
jcat
I've tried some of the breast enhancement pills. One kind worked for me and the other didn't. I had to take them for about a month before I could tell a difference, but they did work. I had bigger, fuller breasts and actually felt sexy. If I'd had the nerve I would have gone bra-less to show them off. My (ex to be) husband said he couldn't tell any difference. I stopped taking them after about 6 months because I was worried about side effects. I didn't notice anything except some breast soreness occassionally, but am going to check with my doctor and then decide if I want to take them again. Part of me does because it felt good to feel good about myself for a change. Then again, if I ever meet someone and trust hem enough to actually take my clothes off in front of him, I'd rather be appreciated for the real me.
ifjuly
If it makes you short-slim-petite-all-around ladies feel better, I used to be in the same boat more than I am now--I'm barely 5'2 and all through high school, college, and up to my mid 20s I was rather slender too. Also, I had a "young" face, according to people. This used to irritate me, especially when my salon dude told me if I wanted he'd go for a "sexier, older" look for me--this, when I was 25! But the grass is always greener you guys--the past two years I don't know why but I've finally gotten older looking--my face matured some, I gained curvy hips and an ass for the first time, and my boobs got slightly, oh so slightly fuller (I'm still teeny tiny up there, though). And I can say that I LONG to have the problem I used to have, which really wasn't a "problem" in retrospect!! I hate feeling more normal or old now or something. One big reason is it's way harder to pull off a lot of way cute fashion shit with this body now. Ugh. And when you are sexy and petite like that, it's so unique. Now I feel like a boring lame-o (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) when I dress cute or sexy or whatever, because the figure's the same old same old conventional womanly blah blah blah to go with. I miss rocking the "hot pixie" thing.

As for those enhancement things: be careful, guys! There's a community on lj that had a bajillion posts about "natural" herbs etc to make your bust fuller. They all have bad side effects like kidney damage, urinary tract infections, all sorts of bizarre stuff you don't want. And it sounds from the testimonies there that any effect you get is more in feeling--the breast feels "tauter," fuller in that sense--but boyfriends couldn't tell. Which is maybe cool, but maybe not worth such risks. Just be careful.
loonydaray
thanks guys biggrin.gif
i didn't really think about it, but maybe that is all she's doing. that's a good point
honeybunch
Hi all.

I had thought about brava system before. I'm not even sure if it works though.

It just came to me. Since I'm a new knitter, I think if i stick with it and get good enough I'll make my own sexy tops. It's hard finding bikini tops that fit me the way I want them to.
karategrrl
QUOTE(ifjuly @ Nov 12 2008, 05:42 PM) *
I miss rocking the "hot pixie" thing.

Thank God(dess) for that look--it's about all I can rock! laugh.gif
strongirl
I tried Brava several years ago. It sure is not for everyone. It's a major hassle - the device is huge and uncomfortable and totally bizarre-looking when you have it on. Which has to be 10 hours a day or more. I found I got best results with 14-16 hours a day. I telecommute, so that's the only reason I could do it.

Did it work? Yes, some. I think I got about 1/4- 1/2 cup size permanent gain out of the deal. Was it worth it? Eh, I dunno. I didn't dislike my tits before, I was kinda doing it for fun, just to see what it would be like to be bigger, without risking surgery. It was sort of a kick to take it off at the end of an extended wear and have these HUGE boobies for a few hours. But not like "Wow, amazing, finally I am whole!" Not at all. Just kinda cool but kinda weird at the same time. I like my normal little tits fine.

That being said, I have thought about doing it again. Again, more for kicks than anything. I've considered doing that, switching birth control pills at the same time to see if that amps up the gain, then getting a nipple lift (mine droop a bit from breastfeeding), and finally getting my nipples pierced. Sort of like boobie home improvements.

But I'm not sure I'm sufficiently motivated. Bf and I enjoy my little titties just fine the way they are. And he's very into going natural wherever possible - he's the one who threatened a huge temper tantrum if I ever wanted to get implants, complete with pounding fists and kicking the floor and grabbing my ankles if I tried to walk out the door. smile.gif
karategrrl
QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 13 2008, 04:50 PM) *
Sort of like boobie home improvements.

But I'm not sure I'm sufficiently motivated. Bf and I enjoy my little titties just fine the way they are. And he's very into going natural wherever possible - he's the one who threatened a huge temper tantrum if I ever wanted to get implants, complete with pounding fists and kicking the floor and grabbing my ankles if I tried to walk out the door. smile.gif

Random thoughts:

1. Boobie Home Improvements! Love it!

2. What a great guy!

3. On Brava: I'd rather have hubby sucking on my boobs for hours a day. laugh.gif Brava does sound like a major PIA. My friend did it, too, and she just couldn't wear the thing as much as needed, for she needed to go to work, and shop, and normal things which would have been hard to do while dragging around the equivalent of breast armor.
beck
i miss my small boobs. breastfeeding has given me giant (well, maybe a c cup) stretchmarked monstrosities. not sexy at all in my opinion. although it is handy for balancing out the leftover pregnancy fat. smile.gif
starship
i wouldnt try any of those specifically designed 'breast enlargement' tablets you see in tacky web adverts and the like...but ive heard abit about a spice/herb called 'fenugreek' which is supposed to stimulate your oestrogen levels or something and make your boobs grow abit. it sounds like its totally natural but im not entirely sure and dont know whether it would still have the same adverse effects as the other crap you can get too.

isnt brava reallyy expensive? I wonder what aliens would think if they came to our planet and saw women wearing booby-hoovers for 14hrs a day. mad.

honeybunch- wouldnt knitted bikini tops be abit dangerous in the water? i always wish i knew how to make my own clothes- no more hunting through shops for something flattering. it would be especially great if i could make bras. im pretty sure that no small breasted women work in the lingerie industry.sigh.

ifjuly- what you said about appreciating your looks for what they are right now really made me think about things differently and changed my attitude a little today. i hope it sticks.

is it just me or do small boobs seem kind of more, erm, efficient? like theyre all neatly stored away but when it comes down to their purpose (breastfeeding) they pop out and do the job. whereas bigger boobs are just there all the time, like on red-alert but for no particular reason.

ah, I'm kind of just thinking out loud a bit now... had better get back to my essay unsure.gif
honeybunch
QUOTE(starship @ Nov 13 2008, 01:51 PM) *
i

honeybunch- wouldnt knitted bikini tops be abit dangerous in the water? i always wish i knew how to make my own clothes- no more hunting through shops for something flattering. it would be especially great if i could make bras. im pretty sure that no small breasted women work in the lingerie industry.sigh.

Hmmm....I don't think it's more dangerous than going topless in the water (like men). I was thinking more like me lying somewhere and looking cute lol I was also thinking of some lingerie-ish type two piece stuff.

I dont' think any small breasted women work in that field either or it just doesn't show. I want to show my side boob and the closest thing to cleavage I have and mainstream clothes just don't do that for my small breasts.
dj-bizmonkey
hi ladies!

welcome to all the new posters, i hope y'all stick around!

i am buried under a mountain of schoolwork so i'll have to make this a quickie.

first of all, i have taken those 'herbal enhancement' pills too and they made me wretchedly ill. estrogen is what makes your breast grow. that's why birth control pills have been known to have that effect. all the herbs in these pills are chock full of phytoestrogens, basically plant estrogen. it isn't the same chemical compound but it is similar enough to, on occasion, stimulate further growth. however, the amount of fat deposited over your breast tissue (which is not highly variable from woman to woman) is dictated by your genes. if i'm not mistaken, during development, cells in your breasts are activated by estrogen at puberty and voila. i wouldn't waste your money on these pills.

as for brava, i'd do it if i had enough money or free time, but i doubt that is going to happen anytime soon. i've read the studies published about it and i think the principle upon which it is founded is sound. it is just very inconvenient and expensive. i think i might be embarrassed to have to explain to my friends where i was running off to each night. 'sorry ladies, i have to go home and attach high-powered suction cups to my breasts! see ya tomorrow!' sheesh.

the diane-35 is combined with another drug called 'cytoprene,' or something to that effect. it is used to treat hirsutism, and is often given to people transitioning from male to female. it's an androgen blocker, that's what helps to keep your skin clear. it effects the adrenal gland, so you might have too low cortisol levels (the processes for synthesizing androgen in the adrenal cortex are similar to cortisol synthesis). you need cortisol to absorb salt and retain water. be sure to get enough sodium and drink lots of water. geez, do i sound like a commercial or something? side effects may include.......low cortisol may sound good (it's a stress hormone that causes you to store belly fat among other things) but you most definitely need it to live.

annnnnnywaaaaaay.
crinoline
I just got a new swimsuit!! My Mom bought it for me, it was waaay out of my price range. It's sort of 50s retro like I wanted. I got it in brown because I am too pale for black, it just looks gothic.
My Awesome Swimsuit!!!
I think the boy will be happy with it, there's plenty of skin left out and a little cheek peek in the back
crinoline
also, do you know who's got tiny boobs and is still totally sex on a stick : Michelle Pfeiffer
Then and Now

she rocks that cut down to the navel look like no one's business, ladies!
loonydaray
i found this quote on another site from this random guy. cracked me up biggrin.gif

After all, if an a-cup was sexually unattractive then it would have been bred out of the human species long ago. Evolution shows us that tit size don't make a difference.
Vendetta
Have anyone tried decreased sex drive after birth control pills?

I'm not sure if it's time to admit that I'm not into him anymore (it's been months) of if bcps may have something to do with it.
karategrrl
Crinoline, love the suit! I totally dig brown suits--I have a couple. On palefaces like us, it's tons more flattering than black.

DJ, your posts are always enlightening. You are definetely one of the most intelligent women I've ever come across (you know, besides myself, of course...) laugh.gif

Love the Michelle Pfieffer pics, thanks for sharing. You know what I love even more? How women like her look even better in their "older" pics. I swear, her chest looks just like mine. I'm so inspired by small-breasted celebrities who flaunt their little boobs. I mean, they have all the money in the world to get enlarged, and they don't, then they know they'll have photographers and everyone's eyes scrutinizing every little dimple and pimple, and they go braless and work those A-cups on the red carpet and stuff. Awesome.

looneydaray, great quote. Thanks for sharing! Gives me hope that there are enlightened men out there.

It's so totally awesome to check this board, get my cool-chick fix, and head into my day all inspired and empowered and shit. wink.gif
starship
i have lotsa brown swim suits too, but none as gorgeous as that! im tempted to treat myself to one too. buttt, ive got no holidays planned and its not like theres anywhere to wear it here in sunny(!) england:(

today I wore a new 'bodycon' jersey dress i bought from H&M. Its super-clingy (in a non trashy way) and flattering on le ass. has a bit of a scoop neck and clings to my boobs too but i still wore it braless. put a cute cardigan over the top, some opaque tights and pixie boots. just got a text from a guy i saw earlier saying i looked 'completely gorgeous'. woo. who needs boobs.

Id never even noticed michelle pfieffer's breast size...

I think the pill can change your sex drive vendetta. now im either not interested in the slightest or horny as hell. no inbetween. im not sure if it's decreased but it's definately been effected somehoww
starship
i like looking through the pictures magazines like this: http://www.vmagazinedigital.com/vmagazine/
lots of boyish, boobless women like me.
whyyy isnt the media more diverse in its representation of women. it would solve oh so much if every girl could look in a magazine and see someone who looks like them.
Aenea
Hi dudes and dudettes! =) Just another poster here who wants to express gratitude for the support you guys show here. I've always had moodswings about my 32B size - adore them one day, berate my genes the next. Especially when my fiancé isn't available to tell me how silly I'm being over this insecurity. (That, and really - how many times can I bring up that I dislike some part of myself that he adores to death. Why can't we be logical creatures and find happiness in the support and love of our partners?! Argh.) So when my moodswings turn for the worse, I've found reading through this board incredibly helpful. You folks are so incredibly sweet! I'm going to try staying out of my usual lurkdom and participate more now, what with all the awesome links going around too... =D

Rock on!
karategrrl
QUOTE(starship @ Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM) *
just got a text from a guy i saw earlier saying i looked 'completely gorgeous'. woo. who needs boobs.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Yep, it's the little things that keep us going.

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM) *
its not like theres anywhere to wear it here in sunny(!) england:(

starship, you're THAT pretty/hot AND you've got that killer English accent?? "Who needs boobs" for sure!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

V Magazine is sure different--I'd never seen the inside of any! Yes, def. more diversity of bodies in there than in most American mags, I think. Though Bundchen's butt on the cover of one of them does remind me of the typical male-oriented "T&A fest" girlie pictirials so popular here in America.

Welcome, Aenea!! Please, don't just lurk!!! Though I'm jealous of your B cups, you're most wlecome here! laugh.gif
dj-bizmonkey
ummmm, her boobs look pretty big to me! i think they appear that way on 'heroes' too, but maybe she's wearing a padded bra. either way.....
Jane Lane
Last night, while getting up to relocate to his bedroom...
Me: "What did you do with my shirt?"
Him: "It doesn't matter... you look MUCH better without it."

eee. smile.gif
Vendetta
Kristen Bell is a B-cup. They surely look big to me too.
karategrrl
Yeah, I thought it was just me thinking Kristen Bell was on the larger side.
edie52
She is on the larger side of small, I guess. She's not itty bitty, so I (we?) don't relate to her in the same way I do to Selma Blair, for example.

My boy is definitely one of the dudes who really adores small breasts... he seems to be a boob/nipple man, in that he pays loads of attention to mine, and he seems to prefer small ones. He's told me that he doesn't have one "type," but he's also said that he doesn't see what the big deal is with big breasts. He also seems to like girls that are a little bit boyish or unusual looking. Also, French chicks. (I'm convinced he does have a type... or several.)

Hi ladies! *waves*
karategrrl
OHHHHHMIGAWD, thanks for inspiring me to Google some Selma Blair photos. She's unbelieveably HOTTT! I have hereby added her to my list of celb women who are small on the boob poundage and big on the hot-o-meter:
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/..._2007/dazed.jpg

I also found unbelievably funny photos of her, from her movie A Dirty Shame, where she had those grossly huge (fake) breasts! Bwha ha!
Aithinne
Hey ladies, haven't been here in a while and decided I missed you all.. As for the post about looking young, I totally understand. Not only do I not have a lot of curves, but I have a very very baby-ish face. It's my chipmunk cheeks, I think. I've had lots of people guess my age, and I always get either 12 or 17. Blah, both underage. I'm really 23!! I've already graduated college, and people think I'm still in high school.

I totally understand the cute thing too. My whole life, I've been 'cute'. AAARRGH!!! I agree- puppies are cute, women are gorgeous. I can't seem to get out of the damn cute phase. It's crazy- sometimes I do feel cute, sometimes goofy, sometimes sexy and horny. I feel all those things, but it must not show cuz all I ever get is f***ing cute! I'll never have an angular face, or an exotic look, or even a pretty look.. Just big-cheeked, baby-faced, cute (lnbawghaoinabnoamaoyva... GRRRRRR!!!!!), too skinny, small breasted adolescent look-alike for me. Ah, to look sexy and inspire lust.. what a day that would be! For once, I wish a better description could be applied to me: hot, sexy, gorgeous... *sigh* Only in my dreams do I hear those words. But it is nice to hear some of you ladies tell stories about the men in your lives who do say those things about you and your bodies. It gives me hope, which is absolutely invaluable on crappy days like today. I wish men would walk around with signs or something so us smallies could pick out the smallie-lovers. Also, if I could identify the men that liked or didn't mind plain women, I'd be all over that like white on rice. It would make dating so much easier. Blah, today was a bad day...

On a side note, have any of you ladies gone somewhere in public, a bar or something, had some guy show interest in you, and you just wondered if he chose you because he didn't have luck with the gorgeous hotties but he's horny and will settle for smallies and plain Janes so he can stick it in something other than his hand? Sorry to be negative, but I feel like that sometimes.. That men only approach you (the few times that actually occurs) because they had to settle for second best? I sometimes wonder why in the world men approach me at all, which is uncommon enough that it only adds to the previous thinking. I wish I could read minds and find out..
dragonflybee
Hello ladies... new kid on the block here, just wanting to give my sales pitch to all other small busted chikas out there. I'm 48 yrs. old, and I've been a 34a for as long as I can remember. I remember when i was a young woman like most of you posting on this board, and feeling somehow "incomplete" because most of my friends were cup sizes ahead of me in the boob department. Well, as time goes by, it just somehow doesn't seem to matter as much. Most of my high school friends are now looking pretty darn saggy, and they cover their monstrosities up with baggy sweatshirts or whatever they can to somehow disguise the fact that their once perfect breasts are not so perfect anymore. And me? I still go braless quite a bit, depending on what kind of clothes I'm wearing. Men half my age - and sometimes younger! - still hit on me. And, of course, I'm lovin' it! If you're a member of myspace, you can check out some of my pics (I'm also a photographer) over there: www.myspace.com/cosmic_1 In fact, in one of my last blogs, I posted a (tasteful) nude of myself, proudly showing my IBT's to the world. Just remember: If you feel good about yourself, it will show. Head up, shoulders high, and wear those puppies proudly!

Dragonflybee,
Chairman,
Itty Bitty Titty Committee biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.