Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
honeybunch
QUOTE(spot-on @ Oct 30 2009, 06:10 PM) *
Hahah I'm 37 and wearing junior sizes! I don't think there is an age restriction so we're good! The style does tend to flatter my figure better than womens sizes though so tough. I plan on always wearing juniors, ya know, unless my boobs miraculously decide to have a growth spurt, ROFL!

LOL

Not to mention I find juniors styles more attractive, and I know what brands fit me. biggrin.gif
spot-on
Well for me I find the junior Tees longer in the body (unless specifically crop tees). I never knew there was a difference between junior and women/misses sizing till I tried them on. Now I am all over the junior brands! And yep they tend to be more stylish I think. You can find some basics but they do tend to be more fashion centric, which isn't always a bad thing.

I know now that if I see Angel, So or LEI in my size it will fit. Can't say that with womens brands. Even the womens tees tend to hang funny on me. Hey I'm not ashamed to say I am 37 and have the body of a teenager! Most people would jump at the chance to say that!

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Oct 31 2009, 11:29 AM) *
LOL

Not to mention I find juniors styles more attractive, and I know what brands fit me. biggrin.gif

Allison-Shine
QUOTE(honeybunch @ Oct 31 2009, 03:29 PM) *
LOL

Same here and I can still get away with wearing them myself !
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(spot-on @ Oct 31 2009, 04:20 PM) *
. Hey I'm not ashamed to say I am 37 and have the body of a teenager! Most people would jump at the chance to say that!

So I do have something to look forward too down the road then when many people out there think I pass for a teenager myself.
spot-on
Does anyone else find themselves looking at other womens boobs a lot? Is this something just us smallies do, or just a 'woman thing'. I saw a woman today who had perfect boobs. If I could pick any pair, those would be them. She was slim and athletic looking, with nice firm, bouncy boobs. I'd say a nice full 34C. It was all I could do not to run up to her and compliment her on her great boobs. They weren't fake either, at least if they were they were excellent fakes! Actually I'd probably choose them a little smaller for myself as my body was slightly smaller than hers but yeah nice boobs!

*sigh* bad boob day for me sad.gif

spot-on
For sure! I think we become the MILF's tongue.gif You'll nearly always get carded for buying alcohol (I still do) and you'll find you outgrow clothes less than the curvier women. At least that's my experience and that of smallie friends. I got married 10 years ago and still fit in my wedding dress smile.gif In fact I'd say it's a little roomier now.

We get away with more fashionable stuff too, and sexier stuff. We have the body for it, why not? 37 years old and sitting here in my size 3 jeans, and my junior crop t-shirt with the logo "obey the monkey". I can carry it off still yet on a bigger boobed woman it would look trashy I think?

Not sure how I'll feel in 10 years time when I still fit in junior clothes? lol!

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Nov 1 2009, 11:30 AM) *
So I do have something to look forward too down the road then when many people out there think I pass for a teenager myself.

karategrrl
I am all about the junior clothes, too, though i stay away from the REALLY young-looking junior stuff. I do like some stuff at Ann Taylor, H&M too, that sort of thing. I agree with whoever said that you find brands you like, that fit and flatter you well.

And yes, spot-on, I do find myself checking out other boobs--not that often at all, but sometimes. Andit's not sexual, either. sometimes I can't help but be envious. Just the other day I was looking the Urban Outfitters site and getting a bit annoyed b/c there was model there with a stick-thin figure and pretty good-sized breasts, and they looked natural. That shit makes me think the world just ain't fair. wink.gif
spot-on
Yep same here. Not sexual but you couldn't miss this pair. She was wearing a tank top, with a great bra underneath that just showed them off perfectly. Just one of those days where you just know that genetically you were in the back of the boob line y'know. Feeling better about my boobs today...
strongirl
"Not sure how I'll feel in 10 years time when I still fit in junior clothes? lol!" Spot-on - I'm 48 and it's still working for me. And I've been carded twice in the past few months. I'd love it if some 58 year old would post here and tell me she's still pulling it off and I have another fun decade ahead but I doubt that's gonna happen. I think I'm the granny in this forum.

Re. checking out out other women, I do it sometimes but since I'm kinda bi, it's usually sexual when I do it, not comparing myself to them. Oddly, I find I'm more turned on to women who are very large (what most people would say is too large, but not implanted), or women who are small like me or smaller, like no surrounding tissue. Those looks tend to be more exciting to me than normal, average (ie. boring). And perfect? I don't believe in perfect. So it's funny when people post in here "oh, if I had a B or C cup that'd be perect!", I can see that for myself maybe it would make me more attractive to more people if I had that, but in terms of what I like in other women, it's less attractive to me.

starship
Just wondering if the majority of you in here are what would be considered petite? A lot of posts make it sound this way and also alot of the women i see with small breasts are too. I'm definately not petite- about 5'7 with quite a large ribcage etc- and this is why i think i have a problem with my breast size. I dunno if it's just me but on short tiny women i think small boobs look perfect and not out of place at all..but on myself it just seems like they don't match the rest of me and just look really weird and abnormal. I saw a chinese woman on tv the other day getting a boob-job and i was waiting for the 'after' expecting it to look awful and unatural but it really didnt. Hate to admit but the idea of surgery has started to creep back into my thoughts again:/

I was reading some random article today about 'butterfaces' and it made me really sad. It was basically saying how most men would rather date a woman with a nice body than a nice face and how a woman's body is the most important thing blah blah. It wouldn't have upset me if I didnt think it was true! I've had that conversation with some really intelligent, decent men and theyve always kindof said the same thing.

Oh and spot-on i look at other womens breasts all the time! mainly when i'm having bad days and feeling negative about my own body. I can spot a cleavage from a mile off... can't help but feel a bit of a pervert lol

sometimes I buy junior tops but most of the time they're too short or dont look very flattering. Wish I could all the time though- I'd save a fortune! I buy sweatshirts from the little boys section in H&m (to wear indoors), Kind of a downer to think i can fit into stuff made for 14year old boys lol but they do only cost 6 (about $12 i thinkk) whereas I'd have to pay at least 3x as much in the women's section. every cloud has a silver lining i guess
lux
hi guys, a long time lurker here. i did write here a bit a few years ago, but it's been a while... haven't been writing for a while because i'm feeling better about my body. but i'm an avid reader, i still need a place where there's support and i don't feel like an idiot thinking about my boobs. so thanks for all of you active, beautiful writers!

starship - you're not the only one who's not petite. i'm 5'8, and most of my weight is on my butt and thighs, so my 34A breasts are a bit out of proportion. and that's the size i've "achieved" with unwanted weight gain and BC. not that i could be considered petite before that either. i know what you mean about bigger looking completely natural. just wanted you to know that you're not alone here:)
KeraBear
lux, i am also mostly a lurker. This place is wonderful. But i do like to post something from time to time. About looking younger, of course, i look like a teenager since i am! LOL What annoys me is when i am handed the kids menus at restaurants. It doesn't happen as much anymore, but it was pretty frequent when i was a freshman 5 feet tall, a little under 100 lbs and barely out of a training bra. Now i am 17 and 110 pounds, but still very much petite (to answer a recent question).

Here is a question. How much do you think physical activity has to do with breast size? It has to be a factor because a friend of mine blew out her knee and had to stop doing sports and her AAs exploded into a C cup or something like that seemingly overnight! It was pretty wild. Kinda makes me wonder what would happen if i gave up my favorite sports.... i would never sacrifice my active lifestyle though. And besides i doubt it is like that way for everybody.

Also one of you called your breasts your "chesticles" which i really got a kick out of. I call mine my "booblets". ha ha... anybody else have any cute names for your breasts?
spot-on
Strongirl, that's good to know! I think I'll still be in junior clothes regardless cos womens just don't fit right. Good to see an older smallie that's still shopping in the junior section smile.gif Gives me hope! lol!

Starship I'm 5'4" I dunno if that's petite or not? Kinda average sized I think? If I could guarantee the outcome of a boob job I think I'd go for it (today, ask me tomorrow the answer may be different). But I know that with a low body fat % like I have, and small boobs I'd get the 1/2 coconuts shoved down a sweater look. I'd love the pendulous teardrop breasts. *sigh* Guess I wasn't feeling as good as I thought I was about my boobs lately sad.gif

Kerabear phsysical activity in of itself doesn't really affect breast size, but body fat % does, so it can be kinda related. My feeling is that your friend put on fat, which increased her breast size, it's possible to put on weight (and take off weight) without affecting breast size, but it's not healthy as too much fat isn't healthy. I recently lost 25lbs and have dropped a band size. Not sure about cup size yet, supposedly you go up a cup size if you go down a bandsize, but 32B is hard to find in our area so I don't know if I am 32A or 32B yet. I'm a fitness instructor and bigger boobs would be a little uncomfortable for the amount of activity I do.

Chesticles was me also smile.gif That's what DH calls them sometimes. Men have 100's of names for boobs don't they? lol, regardless of their size!
buttercups
Hey ladies, haven't been able to get on in awhile bc school has been kickin my ass! So i havent read anyones post yet but i just wanted to tell you what i heard on the radio today. They were talking about what attracts women most and the people on the radio decided that women are more attracted to whats from the neck up and men are more attracted to whats from the neck down. When they polled men about what they noticed first on women it was, of course, boobs boobs boobs. Followed by butts and brains in that order. Yea it made me feel kinda shitty in a "what else is new" kinda way. But then I thought well hey..2 out of 3 ain't bad hahah.

Ok now on to reading your posts..

*much love*
buttercups
Wow Starship, sounds like what you read was pretty close to what I heard on the radio today. Made me feel pretty bad about myself too during which I tried to make myself feel better by saying well guess ive got 2 out of those 3 things bc my ass is definitely there! It just hurts to be told that you don't have the first thing that guys notice. Im trying really hard not to value myself by guys opinions but things have been rough on me lately- im under so much stress and i find that whenever i'm stressed i tend to take it out on my body image. Wish i could find another natural way to deal.

another thing i hate is when girls with boobs a little bigger than mine say they want implants. i dont know it just triggers this bad thing inside of me. I guess because I kind of rely on other smallies for support and when I see someone close to my size (never really seen anyone quite this small) i kind of look up to them and try to take on their confidence, so when they say they want implants its like that confidence i was trying to channel was really false. And then I think well if they are doubting themselves why shouldnt i? Crazy I know.

i def check out other women's breasts all the time too. I have like a radar for it and I especially notice it when I'm with my bf and feeling inferior. I'll think that maybe he's looking at them thinking "why did I settle for this when I could have THAT??" *sigh*

I am on the petite side at just 5'1 and 95 lbs or so, but I've seen a lot of bigger girls with small breasts and I'm always jealous thinking "if only I had that height and weight I wouldn't look like a 12 year old boy"- so Starship I would love to look like you and some of you other taller ladies. Grass is always greener right?

Spot-on I'm sorry youve been feeling bad lately, obviously you can tell I know how that feels. I have up days and down days like I'm sure you do too, so knowing that then you can know that this too shall pass. * hugs*

Sorry for the double post! <3
Aithinne
QUOTE(starship @ Nov 2 2009, 08:53 AM) *
I was reading some random article today about 'butterfaces' and it made me really sad. It was basically saying how most men would rather date a woman with a nice body than a nice face and how a woman's body is the most important thing blah blah. It wouldn't have upset me if I didnt think it was true! I've had that conversation with some really intelligent, decent men and theyve always kindof said the same thing.

It's weird, I've heard both from men- that either the face is more important or the body is. Have there been scientific studies on this topic? I've heard men say that as long as a woman has an attractive face, the body doesn't matter so much, but I've also heard from men that the body is what attracts them more. I'm not sure if this difference in men is biological or simply natural variation in what attracts them. Of course, men (and women as well) probably find different cues in both the face and the body for general health and reproductive potential. There's been numerous studies suggesting that the most attractive face is the most symmetrical face (and I imagine this probably extends to a desire for bilateral symmetry of the rest of the body as well, though I'm not aware of any studies on body symmetry and attraction). But on the other hand, there's been a lot of research on the waist-hip ratio (I think a 0.7 ratio is the most attractive), which fortunately has nothing to do with breast size... yay! Many people mistakingly associate large breasts with a better ability to breastfeed babies, but this is a complete myth and has been shown to be false. So I think men probably look at both the face and the body as sort of an overall summary of a woman's health and reproductive potential, but what they cite as more attractive (face vs. body) may be more of a matter of simple variation.

Lol, now that my fun biology hypothesizing is over, I'd have to say that I am not sure whether I secretly hope men are more into face or body. I'm not sure if I consider my own face or body to be more attractive than the other. Both have positives and negatives: on the face, I've got huge chipmunk cheeks (-), but awesome big blue eyes and long eyelashes (+), on the body, I've got darker body hair that is hard to get rid of (-) but a general shape that I like (+). Interestingly, I don't even have bad boobie days that often anymore and don't even consider them a negative.

Good stuff on the face vs. body conversation ladies.. I'd be interested to take another guy poll.
spot-on
Have you noticed how we smallies assume that "boobs boobs boobs" take that to assume big boobs? maybe the guys just look for overall proportion. Some guys prefer small boobs so I dunno how much faith I put in that poll. On another forum I am on we did a "what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex" thread. Some guys are ass men, some are alll about the face (and even then different things on the face). Hardly any mentioned boobs, maybe the elephant in the room? I dunno. But I think boobs were mentioned maybe twice in a 60+ page thread.

I will say that the first thing my husband noticed about me was my ass as I was playing pool with a friend. The rest as they say is history!

QUOTE(buttercups @ Nov 2 2009, 05:55 PM) *
Hey ladies, haven't been able to get on in awhile bc school has been kickin my ass! So i havent read anyones post yet but i just wanted to tell you what i heard on the radio today. They were talking about what attracts women most and the people on the radio decided that women are more attracted to whats from the neck up and men are more attracted to whats from the neck down. When they polled men about what they noticed first on women it was, of course, boobs boobs boobs. Followed by butts and brains in that order. Yea it made me feel kinda shitty in a "what else is new" kinda way. But then I thought well hey..2 out of 3 ain't bad hahah.

Ok now on to reading your posts..

*much love*

spot-on
Yep I do wonder that about DH sometimes. You're right it's usually when I'm feeling down on my body image. Doesn't happen often much anymore (thankfully) but we all have our demons right?

I am feeling a bit better today. I just started a new contraceptive pill, and am getting over the flu so hormones are all over the place right now. I'm sure those things combined have a lot to do with my self esteem right now. I worked out today for the first time in almost 2 weeks (damn flu!) so I guess endorphins kicked in smile.gif

QUOTE(buttercups @ Nov 2 2009, 06:08 PM) *
i def check out other women's breasts all the time too. I have like a radar for it and I especially notice it when I'm with my bf and feeling inferior. I'll think that maybe he's looking at them thinking "why did I settle for this when I could have THAT??" *sigh*

Spot-on I'm sorry youve been feeling bad lately, obviously you can tell I know how that feels. I have up days and down days like I'm sure you do too, so knowing that then you can know that this too shall pass. * hugs*

karategrrl
QUOTE(KeraBear @ Nov 2 2009, 06:22 PM) *
What annoys me is when i am handed the kids menus at restaurants.

OUCH!!!!! ohmy.gif Getting carded is flattering but THAT must hurt!
edie52
Re: face vs. body- if the article you guys were talking about is the one I'm thinking of, it was saying that more men said that they'd rather see a photo of the body, rather than the face (if they could only see one) of a woman they were going to have a short-term sexual relationship with, and more said that they'd choose to see the face of a woman they were going to have a long term relationship with. Women answered "face" for both situations.

It doesn't surprise me, nor does it upset me. For one thing, different men like all sorts of different bodies- our bodies are by no means excluded. (Straight) men are extremely turned on by womens' bodies, not just boobs of course but waist/hip ratio, butts, legs, genitals. Also, it makes sense that they'd give more importance to the body than the face if it were only going to be a one night stand. If it's just a one time hookup and it's in the dark or low light, you'll probably be way more focused on feeling and grabbing someone's body than the features of their face.
starship
thanks for all the positive words:)

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 3 2009, 04:41 AM) *
Have you noticed how we smallies assume that "boobs boobs boobs" take that to assume big boobs? maybe the guys just look for overall proportion.

lol, i dont have that either! my body looks like one of those kids books where you flip the two halves of the page to mix&match the top and bottoms of different animals. really scrawny and tiny from the waist up and then these relatively big old 'childbearing' hips. but like others have said...i do have a good bum. oh and I once did the waist to hip ratio thing and was something like 0.71 which consoled me quite a bit.

on the face/body thing...i think it just upset me because I don't see myself as having a good body. If things were different and most men were most interested in faces or intelligence etc then there'd still be lots of women who weren't naturally blessed in those departments too so it would still seem just as unfair. you can go to the gym/read books/wear makeup as much as you like but theres still only so much we can do with what we're given. and why shouldn't women who's boobs are their best feature not get attention for it. but it's still hard not to get jealous when I keep meeting women who tick allll the boxes. and i dont know why it even bothered me because like aithinne neither my face or my body are amazing- i just have the odd nice feature scattered about my person. I think i'd rather have a stunning body or a stunning face than just be average all over- not fussy which!

oh and spot-on, the womans new boobs didnt even look that fake- thats what threw me because she had even less breast tissue than me. guess she just had a great surgeon and some luck because im pretty sure most wouldnt turn out like that. Has there ever been a poster on here who actually got a boob-job?
spot-on
In my 37 years I have NEVER had any complaints from men about my body/looks, the only time I ever had a negative image from men was a guy teasing me about my braces, but hey they weren't permanant so not counting those. Women on the other hand can sometimes be bitches with their comments, and I myself can be a real bitch to myself and tear myself down about my own body. What we need to realize is that men are sometimes assholes. They say one thing and usually mean something completely different, especially when in the company of their peers. The thing is that we are our own worst enemy at times, and we need to realize that there are other people out there that probably would kill for our figures (regardless of how WE feel about it), like someone already mentioned "the grass is always greener"!

See that annoys me about the boob job, cos I know if I had it done I'd end up looking like I'd had 2 coconut halves shoved under my skin (a la Victoria Beckham, ewwww, though she had hers out now so yay!). They do say the more breast tissue you start out with the better the outcome. But I dunno, it's just not something I want to commit myself to for life (you have to replace them every 10 years). I wonder how many women in 20 years time we are going to see with pity stories because they need implant replacements but can't afford them? I'd hate to think of myself at 67 and going in for my 3rd breast implant op! Yikes!

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 3 2009, 09:03 AM) *
but it's still hard not to get jealous when I keep meeting women who tick allll the boxes. and i dont know why it even bothered me because like aithinne neither my face or my body are amazing- i just have the odd nice feature scattered about my person. I think i'd rather have a stunning body or a stunning face than just be average all over- not fussy which!

oh and spot-on, the womans new boobs didnt even look that fake- thats what threw me because she had even less breast tissue than me. guess she just had a great surgeon and some luck because im pretty sure most wouldnt turn out like that. Has there ever been a poster on here who actually got a boob-job?

KeraBear
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 3 2009, 08:44 AM) *
OUCH!!!!! ohmy.gif Getting carded is flattering but THAT must hurt!

Yes. rolleyes.gif Thank God for my growth spurt!

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 3 2009, 01:25 PM) *
In my 37 years I have NEVER had any complaints from men about my body/looks, the only time I ever had a negative image from men was a guy teasing me about my braces, but hey they weren't permanant so not counting those. Women on the other hand can sometimes be bitches with their comments, and I myself can be a real bitch to myself and tear myself down about my own body.

I hear that. Especially freshman and sophomore years at school I was teased SO MUCH about my tiny booblets. Surprisingly, it's mostly from the other GIRLS. I dunno, it's like they feel like they are superior to me or something just because they have bigger boobs (and taller AND have hips). We need to get off this stupid notion that bigger boobs = being more womanly. I blame the media. wink.gif

My "bad booby days" are when i find myself around younger girls with bigger breasts than me. This includes BOTH my "little" sisters and a good number of junior highers. *SIGH* But I can't let it get me down. I'll just have to keep rocking my booblets extra hard. cool.gif

strongirl
Kera, you and I are at opposite ends of the age spectrum in here but I just want to say you sound like such an incredibly cool, smart, and mature girl for your age. You keep on rocking your booblets - the world needs more awesome chicks like you!

buttercups
Hmm just saw a VS commercial for a new push-up bra thats supposed to add 2 cup sizes, and it comes in 32AA. If someone tries it on please let me know how it fits, I unfortunately won't have time for shopping for awhile!
nbdx0645
Hi everybody,
My office does a "Monday huddle" and we brought in a speaker from another department. She's an intelligent, spunky lady who is so great at her job. She said her favorite quote was "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do." It made me realize...I spend way too much time looking for women who look like me. I also spend a large amount of my time worrying that I'm freaking people out with my chest. Sometimes, I wish people would just say "You're flat!" so that I can try to tell them off. Say something cool. Verbally kick their ass. Would I be over it, then?

I work 40 hours a week. I think I worry about my breasts 7 hours a week, now. When I stopped fitting into small A-cup bras, I'd take my too-big bra off, crawl into my bed, and stay there for the rest of the night. I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening, and why I was shrinking at 24, without losing weight. I still don't know why. =/ Has anybody else calculated how much time they worry about their breasts per week? Try to break it down by hours per day. It's frightening.

I've felt so much better since I joined this board. I also have a great coworker who is a bit bigger than me (I'd say a small A) but wears unpadded triangle bras to work and doesn't care. She's so awesome.
strongirl
nbdx, I have expressed concerns in here before about the risk of becoming obsessive and spending way too much time on the topic. I think the things you said below are important.

The encouragement we give each other and the positivity that we share in here are great ways to feel better and free ourselves up from wasting time thinking negatively about being small-breasted. But sometimes I think we (I) need to slap ourselves upside the head and just get over it, too. There's a very sad recent post in the large breast forum by a woman who is in severe physical pain. I posted in here a couple months ago about my large-breasted friend who suffers similarly. I read an article recently about a 26 year old woman who lost a breast to cancer, cancer that is likely to kill her in 1-2 years. She and her boyfriend are back to enjoying sex, but the adjustment to losing her breast was huge.

Every smallie who posts in here should thank her lucky stars and reach down and lovingly caress those little cuties right now.
spot-on
nbdx0645, sounds like you had a good wake-up call with your meeting! Like I've said before for the most part I am happy (content?) with my boobs. For the most part I wouldn't want bigger ones because I am active and they'd most likely be uncomfortable and I'd have to wear more supportive sports tops/bras, whereas now I can get away with just a bralet type sport top. But there is that nagging in the back of my mind, that little voice that occasionally creeps into the forefront and puts doubts in there. Usually PMS time or if I am stressed about something else. I'd say negative thoughts don't occupy much of my day really. Now general boob thoughts of "hey I look hot, and my boobs look good in this top" that's a whole other story! I think I am in the start of a love affair with my own breasts, but then my sex drive in general has increased over the last 6 months so that maybe something to do with it? Hell if they were big boobs I could have a serious body loving problem! rofl! If you haven't been to the 007b.com site yet, go and look at the boob gallery there. Lots of regular womens boobs, small to large and everything in between. There is NO normal! The problem lies in the fact that we're bombarded with the image of the perfect woman having (usually fake) bigger boobs. When realistically if you just look around at your family and friends you see that's not the case. Heck look at actresses and celebrities, they are all different sizes too!

Strongirl, yep like you I've got friends who've had breast cancer. Two who have had mastectomies, and more with lumpectomies, plus the chemo after. Thankfully all my friends have survived through it, but it does give you a "what the fuck was I worrying about their size for?" slap in the face.

My own mother had a breast cancer scare a few years ago also. She has big breasts and often talks of the discomfort. I often wonder about genetics cos I sure didn't get my boobs from her! But then I've seen her naked and let me just say, gravity when you are older can be a bitch! At least I don't have to worry about that! That kinda worries me about some of the ladies with BIG fake boobs. How will they hold up to gravity and won't that hurt? Especially the women who opt for the ginormous implants for their body size. That has GOT to hurt! Seriously! I go without a bra sometimes, and if I have to run un-bra'd the breasticles do jiggle about, I wouldn't want to do it unbound for an amount of time. Seriously some of those big implanted women must not run/walk or do much indeed!
karategrrl
QUOTE(starship @ Nov 3 2009, 05:03 PM) *
on the face/body thing...i think it just upset me because I don't see myself as having a good body.

Starship, forgive me whilst I lovingly slap you upside the head. wink.gif
Remember a few months back in here, when a bunch of us exchanged photos? I saved everyone's (no, not a stalker, just can't remember shit) and just took another look and DANG, grrl, you are BEAUTIFUL! I certianly don't see any "big 'ol childbearing hips" on you, and even if you did have 'em, you are so amazing it would certainly only add to your beauty, as far as curves and stuff. Rock, that body, grrl, You got it!!!!
<<RANT CONCLUDED>>
koffeewitch
Since I noticed people were posting about boob jobs, I thought I would jump in with another reason NOT to get them. Besides the fact that you won't really feel any better about yourself and breast implants can be dangerous, if you ever decide to get pregnant you might have real trouble with mastitis (an incredibly painful infection of the breast tissue caused by clogged milk ducts). Women with implants can obviously get pregnant and they can breastfeed...but I've seen such women have too many unfortunate problems from the implants and most have to give up breastfeeding because of the reoccuring infections. Just another thing to think about.
spot-on
Well for me reasons not to get boob jobs outweigh the "yay I can fill out a bra"! The majority look obviously false, they don't look natural at all. For us smallies the breast tissue would most likely stretch causing unsightly stretch marks. They'd be uncomfortable. The don't move like natural breasts and tend to 'sit' on the chest rather than hang. But yes the rupture risks, the hardening, the loss of sensation all those are very good reasons to not get implants! Plus there is the risk of them looking in different directions.

Thanks but I'll keep my small pert itty bitties rather than risk all that!
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 4 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Well for me reasons not to get boob jobs outweigh the "yay I can fill out a bra"! The majority look obviously false, they don't look natural at all. For us smallies the breast tissue would most likely stretch causing unsightly stretch marks. They'd be uncomfortable. The don't move like natural breasts and tend to 'sit' on the chest rather than hang. But yes the rupture risks, the hardening, the loss of sensation all those are very good reasons to not get implants! Plus there is the risk of them looking in different directions.

Thanks but I'll keep my small pert itty bitties rather than risk all that!

Despite what I have been through with my self-image and comments from others about my breasts being on the small side, I have rarely considered breast augmentation. It is just an unnatural feeling to me both physically and mentally. I cringe of having something artificial surgically placed in me and the risks and feelings that come with it. Also I could never achieve full satisfaction that my breasts became the size that they are through nature or even genes.

Easier for me to believe all of this now this since I am straying into "average size" territory, being a 34B now. I felt differently at 32A or 32B. But hey, that's a good thing !

I wonder what is the average bra size of an adult female, I have heard somewhere between 34B and 36C, anybody have an idea?
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 3 2009, 04:07 PM) *
Kera, you and I are at opposite ends of the age spectrum in here but I just want to say you sound like such an incredibly cool, smart, and mature girl for your age. You keep on rocking your booblets - the world needs more awesome chicks like you!

I can vouch for that myself, Kera is indeed a great person smile.gif
nbdx0645
Strongirl, you always have such good remarks that follow my posts. Same goes for everybody. Thanks for the help. I'm so glad this forum was created. I can tell that my body image is improving and I'm more confident -- even when I don't have a 'bump' where breasts usually are. I'm so glad we're all here to educate and support. Man, I thought I would never get over these feelings. I thought I was hopeless. But I think I am starting to. After I finish this beast of a post I'm going to do something unrelated to titties (haha, word correct wants to change titties to tittles. I love it.)

For the "average bra size," I wish that they did more of a height/weight breakdown + cup size (I love stats.) The average may be a 34C, but I am not average in height, build, and weight. That brings me to another point...I'm buying AA bras in the teen's section. I doubt they're counting my boobs into this. Also: A-cups have a limited size/color/style selection, across many major US brands. Maybe the size is shifting because 34~38C has the most options. Perhaps C's buy the most bras. Limited selection + special sizing = less available sales. Period. I'd like to see a large random sample where women were measured by a professional. (Most people buy the wrong size bra to begin with.) Could it also be some sly marketing by the manufacturers to get more women into their "golden zone?" I don't see how it's possible for a manufacturer to come up with one size. I would think they'd say a range. I wonder how strongly correlated the plot would be, then. If the 34C is the median, but the plot isn't showing a correlation, how valid is the result? I want a correlation coefficient, dammit! And even though I am that little blip on the far reaches of space, I'm going to be proud of it. I know I'm not alone, and we'd like some more options.

I hope I'm making some sense, there. What I'm trying to say is "Women's sizes vary to such a high degree. Wouldn't it be best to take the data, and instead going "HERE IS THE MIDDLE" saying, "holy dang, there's a fair amount of variation here. What are we going to do about this? Do we want to open up our size run? How can we display our data to show women that large variations in size are normal, and they should buy our brand because we understand this?" Really, they should only be allowed to say, "34C is our highest selling band/cup size." I could see the band being larger, the cup size being larger/smaller/the same.

I say this, unaware of a legit study. If one exists, I apologize for word vomiting all over the internet. Not like it's never been done before. =P
spot-on
I can tell you based on studies that 10 years ago the average size was 34B I know this because I was a 34B (not now) and I was 'average', now the 'average' is a 36C. However that's not because boob size is increasing (well it kinda is but read on), it's because women's body size in general is increasing due to the obesity rates rising. I think nbdx0645 hit on an interesting point too, if we smallies are buying ours in the teen section are these surveys including that in their studies? And ditto with implants. They aren't natural so IMO shouldn't be included either, and if they are that would surely skew the results for larger breats. She also hits on the point that studies say women are wearing the wrong bra size, something like 80% of women are wearing the wrong size, so how do they know really what is average if everyone is wearing an incorrect size? Crazy!!! I'd also like to see a breakdown of height/weight/boobsize, I too love stats like that. IMO that's the only way to form an "average" as each body size differs greatly. However even then, boob size/shape differs too so I don't think there can ever be an average really. Like penis size I guess?

Allison, Honestly the main reasons for me not having breast implants are the same as yours. I have so many health issues to contend with as is, that I really don't need something else with the potential to 'explode' pardon the pun. But in all seriousness with everything I have had in my life I would be that implanted woman with the wonky pointing nipples, the half coconut look, and the infections and the hardening/migrating etc. I just don't do well with artificial stuff. Heck I had to have half my ear lobe removed because of cysts, I've had cervical cancer scares and had other lumps and have hereditary illnesses also! I can only imagine what my body would do with implants! Plus having new ones every 10 years. I won't lie though, I have thought about it, seldom, but I have. I just know that those moods pass and for the most part I am perfectly happy 98% of the time with my little boobies.

I will also mention anothermajor reason for me is that there is a big risk of losing sensation, sorry but I get pretty turned on by my boobs (yep as small as they are they work pretty well in that respect), no-one is messing with that! I know there is a rumor that a big boob celeb in the UK has very little sensation in her boobs since her ops and doesn't let her partners touch them, I feel kinda sorry for her. Boobs aren't there to turn men on, they are there to turn US on. That's why they are attached to us! Sure they may be fun for men to look at and touch, but WE get all the stimulation from the touching! If they were meant for male enjoyment then men would be playing with their own wouldn't they?
karategrrl
"If they were meant for male enjoyment then men would be playing with their own wouldn't they?"

Ha, made me think of an ex. One of very few good memories I have of him/our relationship was his sensitive nips! He must have played with his own (though I never asked). He would literally GRAB my hand and put my fingers on his nipples, and my stroking, etc. would send him over the edge! Was way cool. Never encountered that before, or since, which is honestly kind of disappointing.
KeraBear
QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 3 2009, 04:07 PM) *

Awww, thanks. But i assure you i am just an average girl trying to navigate her way through a world of breasts! wink.gif

And just to weigh in one the subject of implants... yeah, i wouldn't really consider it either. I am sorta okay with my size because bigguns just wouldn't look good on my small frame. BUUUUUUUUUUT... i still wouldn't mind a B cup. i am not gonna lie. biggrin.gif But my breasts are like uber sensitive which i love during certain relational times if you know what i mean. wink.gif I am not gonna mess with a good thing! Besides i am also a "late bloomer" (started my first period at 15, got enough to fill a "real" bra a year after), so who knows what the future may hold? ooooooh the anticipation of womanhood. rolleyes.gif
auralpoison
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 5 2009, 09:08 AM) *
Ha, made me think of an ex. One of very few good memories I have of him/our relationship was his sensitive nips! He must have played with his own (though I never asked). He would literally GRAB my hand and put my fingers on his nipples, and my stroking, etc. would send him over the edge! Was way cool. Never encountered that before, or since, which is honestly kind of disappointing.

Having found such fun with my first guy like that, I always at least try to squeeze in a little pec/nipple massage. Some feel nothing, some dig it, some REALLY dig it, & I've had a few freak the hell out. "What what whwhwhwhat are you doing?" The look on his face you'd have thought I'd stuck my fingers up his culo without permission/lube! And there was a muscle guy that was borderline crazy about chest manipulation because of his weird muscle fetish.
spot-on
Heheh yeah I'd look silly with bigger boobs, but then I do think some women with implants look plain ridiculous with their huge boobs. Like two balloons on a stick I believe the expression is? I'd like to have kept my B's before I lost some weight/fat but like they say, you can't have everything. Let's all rock out little boobs!

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Nov 5 2009, 06:28 AM) *
And just to weigh in one the subject of implants... yeah, i wouldn't really consider it either. I am sorta okay with my size because bigguns just wouldn't look good on my small frame. BUUUUUUUUUUT... i still wouldn't mind a B cup. i am not gonna lie. biggrin.gif But my breasts are like uber sensitive which i love during certain relational times if you know what i mean. wink.gif I am not gonna mess with a good thing!

sevenseconds
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 5 2009, 09:30 AM) *
Having found such fun with my first guy like that, I always at least try to squeeze in a little pec/nipple massage...

Mmmm, the boytoy's nips were like that, Aural. It was honestly like tuning some mad pain/pleasure radio, tweakin those things. I must be a mind-reader because without knowing nothing, that was the first sexy thing I ever did (after feeding him an orange, but that's subtle;), find a nip through his shirt and treat it like a cigarette butt. He was shaking for a few minutes, shaking. I adore men/and women/ with sensitive nips, and sorry ladies, I know this has little to do with this thread. But let's not get implants and kill all that joy.(...relurks)
spot-on
Can I take a moment to vent?

Ok what's with Bra's lately? Why oh why are the bra manufacturers putting the adjustable bit of the straps on the back? WHERE YOU CAN'T REACH IT AND HAVE TO TAKE THE BRA OFF TO ADJUST THE DAMN STRAPS! Seriously??? You know it was a damn man that thought that was a good idea! Sure I like the fact that you don't see the little adjustable do-dad from the front but it's seriously inconvenient to adjust the straps when that bit is on your shoulder blades! I went bra shopping today and almost all the bra's in Target were back adjustable ones! WTF? Like I didn't have enough of a problem bra shopping as it is? I like their bra's and the 32B fit great (and cheap at $8!) but damnit I don't want to take the bra off to adjust the straps everytime! Needless to say Target didn't get my $$

Another thing, what's with the overly padded bra's with the lacy overlays? Seriously? They look like crap under anything remotely flimsy. You see all the lace ripple through the top. Any why does nearly EVERY bra have push up padding? GRRRRR

ok vent over, continue with your normal conversation smile.gif
nbdx0645
Push up padding is truly, truly evil. I hate the way it traps smell and is annoying to wash. Also, there's nothing more awkward (for me, anyway) than a guy grabbing your boob and you can't even feel it. It's even worse when they go searching across the padded cup for your nipple. :X Or taking your bra off and *woosh* it's a boobie vanishing act.

I like having my breasts/nips played with, but I still get somewhat embarrassed about it, since I'm quite shy of a handful. :/ It's not visually pleasing for me to see. I hate looking down to see my boyfriend high-fiving my breasts instead of being able to cup them. =*( Every once in a while, I get embarrassed when he's touching them. When he ignores them, I get mad at him. Poor kid can't win.
spot-on
Just incase my man is reading this: STOP READING RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!!

ok

Well after my disastrous Target trip I went to Walmart, Mostly because a friend told me that they have Tartan bra/pantie sets there and my man has a thing for tartan wink.gif I picked up a red tartan set 34A and it fits perfect (for how long it'll be on, lol). It's got some slight padding but then what bra hasn't these days??? Anyway if anyone is interested they are LEI brand and $12 for the set. I think this may be more a 'bedroom set' than actual underwear I wear regularly wink.gif

Whilst there I tried on some other bra's, they hadn't got much new in since I was last there a couple of months ago. One thing I noticed is that the same size in different brands/styles fits completely differently. fruit of the loom I am a 34B cos I was practically bursting out the 34A and had the 'quad boob' I've heard them talk about on the large bust thread!!! Seriously who knew that was possible with my smallies! lol! I also noticed my left boob is bigger than my right. Maybe by as much as a whole size. I may get the man to pay more attention to the right so as to encourage growth wink.gif lol! I also for fun tried on their most padded max effect bra. O.M.G. I never knew that much cleavage was possible with my boobs! And I mean I had cleavage!! Seriously, like they almost met in the middle! I was mesmerized by my own boobs! Sure the lower half was all padding but so much fun to see the size and the jiggle. If they had it in plain material I may have bought it just for shits and giggles but it was that damn lacy overlay material again and it just really shows through lightweight fabric tops sad.gif I just don't wear anything with heavy enough fabric that would be 'safe' with that bra under it. It did make me wonder about that new VS bra though that is supposed to add 2 cup sizes! I really need to get over to our nearest VS and get some bra shopping done.

Anyway, I came away with another bra like I already bought, the Tartan Set and I bought lipstick and nail polish to match the Tartan. Not a completely wasted trip, but not as productive as I'd hoped. I need to get to some underwear stores. Why can't VS open a store in our town darnit!
spot-on
I don't mind some padding, cos let's face it nearly all bra's have some padding in these days, But yeah why the hell does a 36C bra need padding? I can understand some smallies wanting padding but seriously a C cup? I will say when I tried on the fully padded push up bra from Vasserette (walmart) I did my own 'grope test' and yeah you can't feel shit under that thing! It's a 'pay and display' only bra! Like I said though, had it been regular fabric without the lace I may have bought it just for 'ahem' "bedroom athletics"

Remember it's not just your man that can play with your breasts during sex, you can play with your own too. You may feel silly and embarrased initially but you'll get over it trust me! I agree though, my man has large hands and well I just kinda disappear in his hands. In mine though, not so bad. Also it's not just hands, I like mine licked, sucked, and gently nibbled. Ok gonna have to go calm down now, the man isn't back from work for a while yet and I'm getting hot and bothered!

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Nov 5 2009, 02:59 PM) *
Push up padding is truly, truly evil. I hate the way it traps smell and is annoying to wash. Also, there's nothing more awkward (for me, anyway) than a guy grabbing your boob and you can't even feel it. It's even worse when they go searching across the padded cup for your nipple. :X Or taking your bra off and *woosh* it's a boobie vanishing act.

I like having my breasts/nips played with, but I still get somewhat embarrassed about it, since I'm quite shy of a handful. :/ It's not visually pleasing for me to see. I hate looking down to see my boyfriend high-fiving my breasts instead of being able to cup them. =*( Every once in a while, I get embarrassed when he's touching them. When he ignores them, I get mad at him. Poor kid can't win.

strongirl
Tee hee, I'm totally grooving on all the hot "fun stuff to do with titties" talk! I've posted this in here before but the few times I've lipped off to my bf about getting implants (never with any serious intent) he's been vehemently opposed partly because he doesn't want me to risk losing any sensitivity. Not to brag, but I can orgasm from nip stim. And whenever that happens, you'd think he'd just won an Olympic gold medal or something, he's so freaking pleased with himself, and me.

And I'm all over the "do it to your own" thing, too. In fact, didn't I just say that recently, give your own little cuties a loving caress or something like that?

And the stuff on guys' nips...years ago my bf got his pierced and boy, did I have a field day with that! Totally fun. Unfortunately he couldn't get them to stop getting infected so he removed the piercings after a few months. But it was fun while it lasted. And I always give guys nips a go and if they like it, do it more.

nbdx, I wish you felt differently about your breasts visually but even so I don't think there's anything wrong with closing your eyes and encouraging him to stimulate them, even fantasising that they are different if that frees you up to experience pleasure through them. The whole point of sex is feeling good, not measuring up (pun fully intended) to some arbitrary standard.
spot-on
Dayum Strongirl I wish I could O from nip stim! Maybe something to keep trying wink.gif Oh yeah do your own thing, totally into that. Get adventurous, try it, really. I always say I'll try anything once and that includes in the bedroom.

I will say the fantasy aspect of sex is a HUGE turn on for me. Like tonight, I KNOW we are gonna have sex. The anticipation and fantasizing about positions etc is prob more of a turn on to me than anything else. I know my man loves my boobs so that also helps me feel good.

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 5 2009, 07:49 PM) *
Tee hee, I'm totally grooving on all the hot "fun stuff to do with titties" talk! I've posted this in here before but the few times I've lipped off to my bf about getting implants (never with any serious intent) he's been vehemently opposed partly because he doesn't want me to risk losing any sensitivity. Not to brag, but I can orgasm from nip stim. And whenever that happens, you'd think he'd just won an Olympic gold medal or something, he's so freaking pleased with himself, and me.

And I'm all over the "do it to your own" thing, too. In fact, didn't I just say that recently, give your own little cuties a loving caress or something like that?

nbdx, I wish you felt differently about your breasts visually but even so I don't think there's anything wrong with closing your eyes and encouraging him to stimulate them, even fantasising that they are different if that frees you up to experience pleasure through them. The whole point of sex is feeling good, not measuring up (pun fully intended) to some arbitrary standard.

buttercups
I can orgasm from nip stim too Strongirl! It's hard bc I love having my breasts and nipples touched physically, but I'm self-conscious about my breasts emotionally, so it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Wish I had more self-confidence so that I could enjoy my body a little more, just something else to work on I guess. I was told that it wasn't possible for women to orgasm just from having nipple stimulation, but I assure any doubters that it is.
Allison-Shine
I am also a great fan of having my breasts fondled and cupped by my boyfriend's hands during sex and as much so doing it to myself. Its such an erotic and even a nurturing feeling when my 34B breasts are being throughly handled. They just feel like they wanna grow even more the more they are handled. It's a weird thing to say but thats how I feel. Breast handling nearly doubles my pleasure a man giving my breasts attention and filling me up inside with what he's got, ahh.
strongirl
Scuze, me Allison but I need to go take a cold shower after reading your post!

Buttercups, that is such a rare ability! Congrats! Also I was over 40 before I realized that could happen to me - and then it happened after a few months with no sex, so I was pretty desperate, and came before he even got my pants off. So you are decades ahead of me. Not sure how solid you are with your bf, but I know guys are driven crazy by that experience. I could totally see you using this to your advantage with new lovers, coyly and flirtatiously saying "Um, about my breasts...they're really small but they're really greedy...and if you pay the right kind of attention to them, it can actually, um....cause me to, um"...look down and then look up, look him in the eyes and smile, then look back down. He'll stammer "C c c come?" At that point, he's a goner.
Aithinne
I play with my own boobs all the time. I probably feel/cup/fondle them at least once a day. Usually this is not out of a desire to stimulate myself, but because I just like how they feel in my hands. But, when I am getting busy, either with myself or with someone else, the boobies get lots of attention. I have a clitoral vibrator that has two bullets and when I'm by myself, I'll often put one on a nipple and I get off faster by doing this. I'm also really strange in the fact that the most enjoyable sensation for me is when a guy bites my nipples (and I mean hard!). Guys don't believe me or look at me funny at first when I tell them that. But I just say, "I want to see bruises on those babies tomorrow!" Lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.