Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
spot-on
Re: underwire/padding - the verdict is out on this regarding whether or not it's bad for boobs or not. No scientific proof either way. Just an FYI

Headlights, Oh yeah I like the sensitivity but not my man looking my way every 2 secs going "are you cold? or...." lol!

So I've worn a "BRA" for the last couple of days, you know a proper bra, well fitting etc. I've covered myself in stuff the whole two days, and I mean covered my boobs lol! First it was dust off a dusty shelf when we moved a tv, total dusty boob area on my Tee. Then later with flour, then B noticed I had food down my top due to boobage. Seriously I don't have much as it is, I'd be a nightmare with big boobs and having to change clothes every hour or so! lol!

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Dec 6 2009, 05:17 PM) *
Hi ASC! I love that bralette in black! I might even order it online...

I having a similar bralette problem - mine are over the head, cami style, and it's so nice to not have hooks and straps digging in everywhere, but I feel the band isn't tight enough since it has to be stretchy enough to go over the head.. nothing's ever perfect, I guess. I need a nice, non-underwire, unpadded or lightly padded bra. That's all. why the hell does every single bra at la senza have to have underwire in it? who actually likes that? It's supposed to be bad for your boobs because it blocks some circulation or something (same goes for the push-ups, unfortunately)

OK, I know headlights can be a problem, but am I the only one here who loves wearing unlined bras because you're suddenly walking around with twice as much, um, sensitivity to the outside world? every time I accidentally brush my arm against my boob, or my jacket, or whatever, I'm reminded that I have these nice cute, sensitive nipples that have been hiding behind padding for way too long now.

edited for bad spelling mistakes lol

chicaloca
Delurking...

Ok, living in Latin America and all, we're pretty late with American shows and all, so we are quite a few episodes late... and out of boredom I was watching Desperate Housewives (not that I'm a fan, but there was nothing else to watch). And in the episode I watched, Lynette (Felicity Huffman) was struggling because he breast size had increased due to pregnancy. Anyway, her husband was really happy about it, and so was her boss, her coworkers, etc. And she was puzzled as to why men are fascinated by large breasts, so she talks to her husband and he tells them that he loves big breasts. She asks him why did he marry her then? And he says that he isn't perfect, and therefore, needed her not to be perfect, he needed her to have a flaw.

They implied that small breasts are a flaw! WTF??? Since when are small breasts a flaw? How stupid is that? Especially since it's a show geared towards women. I mean honestly, it made me really upset, especially since Felicity Huffman has a rockin' body as it is.

Flaws have nothing to do with physical attributes! A flaw is being lazy, selfish, shallow, narrow-minded, short-tempered, a liar, manipulative, etc. NOT something that's genetic and has no impact on how you treat others! How dumb!

If big breasts = hot, then small breasts = hot, because BREASTS = HOT!!! It's that simple!!. Of course boobies are not just there to be hot, but they sure play a big part in sex, especially because they can give us really awesome sensations when handled right!

It makes me sick. Just like I was watching Two and a Half Men the other day and in that episode Charlie's fiancee wanted to get a breast reduction because of back pain. Charlie was desperate, trying to talk her out of it. Finally he manages to getr her to desist by telling her if she makes them smaller, then people will focus on her butt, and just because she doesn't want people to do so, she decides not to get the reduction. But well, that's a stupid show altogether.

I mean, I know it's just supposed to be light hearted entertainment, but why put down certain body parts? Maybe I'm too sensitive and take things too seriously. But still. I hate how these matters are treated in the media.

Anyway, rant over. I guess the message is still to just ignore whatever the media throws as gospel. But it still sucks that they give these messages that just because a certain body part is not of a certain size, then it's a flaw.

Relurks.
spot-on
and that's why we need more small women to stop having implants! The reason we're "flawed" is because we do shit to appease the media's portrayal of the "ideal woman". To quote Issy in her recent post
You DO NOT have the right to tell me how my body should look!

On a side note, we watched American Pie: Love book (or something, not sure of the title). Since when did all 17 yr old high school students have breast implants? Seriously! Almost EVERY damn actress on that movie had fake tits! I mean I get it, they are obviously all older than the part they are playing but DAMN! 17 year old tits do NOT look like that naturally! No wonder men have a distorted image of the female form!
buttercups
Hey guys, just poppin in quick to see whats up, plenty of great stuff as always! Thanks Anarch, your posts are great and you're awesome too! : )

ASC, you rock, congrats for being you and accepting it! You are so much braver than I've been able to be yet and I am 100% cheering you on now! Sounds like we are pretty much the same size, and it inspires me to hear you tell the world to "take it or leave it!" bc that's what I'm looking to do too! I want so much to be like "if people don't like lookin at this than look the other way!" and I am like that inside, but you are helping me to bring it out! You should def start posting regularly, you make me want to take on the world, thanks!

Chicaloca that is so funny that you mention that episode, bc I've seen the exact same one and thought the exact same things not long ago! I was offended and it triggered me into a bad case of feeling bad about myself. Especially the part where Eva Longoria's hubby tells Lynette he wants her to get her boobs done. I'm like excuse me?? Eva Longoria is drop-dead gorgeous and wayy prettier than what he should be getting in real life or on a show! I think her body is perfect and it really pissed me off bc I look to her as one of my small boobie role models and there the show was with her average husband saying he wanted beautiful Eva to get implants! And yeah the part with Lynettes husband made me angry too in the same way. You're right it's really annoying that a show geared towards women pulls out such anti-women messages. Glad someone else notices these things too!

Also wanted to say that after receiving so much support from all of you lately, I have honestly noticed a change in my behavior towards myself and really feel like I'm starting to come around. You all make me feel really good about looking this way and you definitely normalize it for me, which is something I desperately need. I haven't woken up hating my breasts in about 5 days or so, which is a lot for me! Never knew other people could help this much, but I guess they can *hugs *
karategrrl
QUOTE(chicaloca @ Dec 7 2009, 02:46 AM) *
They implied that small breasts are a flaw! WTF??? Since when are small breasts a flaw? How stupid is that? Especially since it's a show geared towards women. I mean honestly, it made me really upset, especially since Felicity Huffman has a rockin' body as it is.

OMG, I also had a similar "WTF" moment this weekend, and I am pissed. In December's Lucky mag (USA), they had one of those features where they show what to wear for a certain body type. Okay, fair enough. But the piece was all about how to HIDE a small chest (yes, they used that word, along with "conceal," I think). They totally approached it like a FLAW and made no apologies about presenting it that way.

They covered this woman's chest with a busy, high-necked top, and dress with a big cowl neck, and something else which obviously was so unimpressive I do not remember. The only complimentary thing was about the dress--that from the waist down, it was fitted to show off the woman's nice figure. They even had a quote from the woman (of course, who knows if it is a real quote or not?) where she is complaining that she can't find any tops that aren't low-cut. (Gasp! The horror of not having enough cloth to HIDE those two AA-DEFECTS!!) The woman was totally cute (and I use that word in a complimentary way, not "cute" like a little girl).

Total WTF!! I don't try to HIDE my chest. I love V-necks. And hi-cut busyness is totally the WORST look for me. And wake the fuck up, world--small breasts are NOT a flaw to be covered up. I am writing them a complaint letter, which I hope they have the balls to publish.

Rant concluded.

Random musings:
I want to slap this girl's mother. Her daughter is totally beautiful and incidentally has larger breasts than I. I guess her mom would say I am concave.

I was looking (unsuccessful) for the Lucky mag feature online, so I could link to it, but found many other interesting things when I Googled "lucky small breasts." Some of it was really nice.
spot-on
Holy crap I wanna slap that girls mother! Seriously? Way to destroy your daughters self esteem (if she has any left). I think she has larger boobs that me, though it's hard to tell on the video, it says she's a 32A but she looks bigger than that IMO. Mother should have a brain transplant before the girl gets breast implants!

Reasons not to buy Lucky magazine! Seriously why are people obsessed with covering up these "flaws" they are what make us who we are, regardless of whatever the 'flaw'.

Can't comment on the desperate housewives thing, never watched it don't know who the people are, lol!
chicaloca
Oh Lord, I would also slap that woman! I mean come on, putting pressure on her daughter like that. A very beautiful girl, by the way. So what if she can't "make the team"? Why can't her mother encourage her to have other priorities? Like getting good college education, or hell, if she wants to do something related to her looks, then encourage her to be a model, she has the body!

But the most awful part is when she says something like "She has no boobs, what is there to love?". Honestly, that woman should have never had kids, how awful of her to talk like that about her own daughter. I guess it's like what Issy said... that woman probably has some serious issues with herself that she has the need to exteriorize them by putting her daughter down like that.

And this:
Everyone in this episode of “True Life” referred to breasts as “boobs.” Every time, the entire time. Maybe if these women saw their breasts as part of their bodies, rather than ridiculously nicknamed accessories, they’d be happier with what they have naturally.

How true... as time has passed, it seems like every body part has become an accessory rather than part of the human body!

Oh, and about that magazine, ugh. I mean, they should send a more positive message on how to emphasize the perkiness, the shape. And I think deep V necks look damn well with small breasts! No busy high neck tops for me!

And about the American pie movies... I dislike them so much! Am I weird, lol? Again, I know it's supposed to be ligh hearted entertainment, but the humor is so crass sometimes. I don't really like that type of movies. I mean I just cringe at some supposedly funny jokes... and I remember watching that type of movies with my boyfriend and it's been awkward... I can't keep some thoughts to myself, and he thinks I need to lighten up... gah, men! Lol.
chicaloca
QUOTE(buttercups @ Dec 7 2009, 01:39 AM) *
Especially the part where Eva Longoria's hubby tells Lynette he wants her to get her boobs done.

Yeah, the worst part is that he talks about her breasts like they're his property. I wonder if that is how men feel about breasts in real life, I hope not. I mean, thankfully, I haven't met any of that kind yet, so I guess I find that type of talk a bit shocking and really fictional. I can only hope it's just fictional.

QUOTE(buttercups @ Dec 7 2009, 01:39 AM) *
Also wanted to say that after receiving so much support from all of you lately, I have honestly noticed a change in my behavior towards myself and really feel like I'm starting to come around. You all make me feel really good about looking this way and you definitely normalize it for me, which is something I desperately need. I haven't woken up hating my breasts in about 5 days or so, which is a lot for me! Never knew other people could help this much, but I guess they can *hugs *

I'm so glad to hear this. I haven't participated a lot, but I remember when you first joined the community, and it's amazing how you've been progressing. Yay buttercups! biggrin.gif
nbdx0645
Hey all, I remember hearing about the Shacole episode of "MTV True Life." I believe it's scripted (like most of MTV):

http://www.watchingmtv.com/parental-control-is-scripted/

Hey MTV, why don't you put me and my mom on the show? We have a better back-story. Now, I'm plenty sure that there are mothers out there who would say something like that, but her behavior (on camera) was too over-the-top for me. So OTT, it made me do a quick search. I'm sure MTV will kill anything it can like wildfire, but it makes you wonder.

Desperate Housewives is a terribly shallow show. It's funny to me, because if you google "fake vs real boobs" you're going to find an overwhelming response of men yelling "NOOO, DON'T DO IT. AAAHHHHH!!!" In fact, lets parse 'fake boobs' and 'real boobs.'

Fake: 318,000 results
Real: 3,090,000 results

Some notable quotes from THE INTERNET:
"I like natural ones...big or small."
"Absolutely ANY size real ones over any size with implants. The aesthetic is horrid, but even worse is the idea that a woman would mutilate her body like that. Complete dealbreaker for me."
"Hate to be judgmental, but I will be: fake ones are indicative of quite a few negative personality traits...."
"I don't care what size as long as there real. I like my boobs like I like my women, REAL....
"I love em all ... especially sensitive ones. *grin* They win, hands down."
"this is a really lame subject. shit, whatever makes the woman happy and therefore a better person to be around, thats what i like."
"...Only for re-constructive surgery."
"It's not about the breast size, it's about the person."
"small real over large purchased for sure"

I noticed more female avatars said "Yaayeee fake tits!" Than males. Fake breasts are like fake fruit. They photograph well, look perfect (sometimes) but if you try to manipulate them, the magic is gone. I'd rather stay the way I am, thankyouverymuch.

Would you like to read on? Here you go: http://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-bi...small-real-ones Logic says, "DO NOT DO IT."
starship
wow so much great stuff to read lately <3

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Dec 7 2009, 11:43 PM) *
Fake breasts are like fake fruit. They photograph well, look perfect (sometimes) but if you try to manipulate them, the magic is gone.

and not as juicy as the real ones:)

there was an american pie movie on tv last night (where they went to college- id never even heard of this partic sequel. prob cos it was pretty crap) and the whole film was literally one big long attempt to show as many girls boobs as they could, linked together with some kinda vague storyline. Buuut, i did notice quite a few of them were small boobies and in all different shapes & types too by movie standards. it's weird because even though I'd love for more varied breasts to pop up in the media like this and offten complain about it- I actually found it kinda strange seeing them and thinking they looked odd. I think it's because i'm so used to seeing the big round fake boobs that are usually in this sort of film (there were plenty of those too) that my brain got a little confused. btw, it wasn't the particular boobs that looked odd too me, just those particular boobs in that particular setting. Even though I know what 'normal' breasts look like I feel pretty brainwashed and can only imagine how confused young boys must be when they finally see some breasts on a real life girl. We're all being forced to believe that any girl who is remotely hot has boobs that look a certain way. Anywayy...I'm not a fan of those teenboy-type films either. It always just ends up being a boob-fest

someone said they'd never had a properly fitting bra- me neither! It depresses me a bit because by the time I've found something that fits acceptably I'm not left with much choice style-wise. I'd love to walk into a shop full of pretty lacy colourful sexy underwear and be able to just take my pick, sighh. Most of my bras are a 34a but are a little big and i only get away with it because the padding disguises any gaps. I couldnt wear an unpadded 34a- as much as I'd love too. I also have some 34aa's but if im towards the end of my monthly cycle they get slightly too tight and I end up with a mini version of that 'four boobs' problem you see with a lot of larger breasted ladies. and finally I have a few 32as- but they band digs in a little and i usually end up adjusting myself all day. So no size seems to work for me! argh. I often fantasize that I'd be one of those people who goes to a professional store and gets told I'm a 30b or some other obscure size and thats why I've had so much trouble. not gonna happen though, I've measured myself every way possible and tried all reasonable sizes

i was wearing a stretchy bra-top thing to work out (at home) the other day and totally thought I looked hot. I had nipple-age! something i usually miss out on due to all the padding, I can see why you all say how sexy it is. I even took a quick picture on my phone so I could look back for a boost on down days haha.
I then jumped around during my workout pain-free:)

Oh that reminds me- I got curious after hearing some of you talk about how much pleasure you got from your breasts/nipples. even thought Im not with anyone right now I gave it a little try myself and wow, i can definatly see what you were all talking about. It felt a little strange at first because I usually try to just ignore my boobs and touchign them reminds me of all the issues I have and totally puts me off. But I kept with it and turns out small ones really are sensitive lol. Can't wait til I'm with my next partner to experiment with that one. I also imagine it could help me a little being more confident sexually- yknow like if I told him how much it turned me on he'd probably like it as much as me and that would turn my breasts into a positive thing sexually rather than a negative one like usual. so yeah, once again thanks ladies:)

I wish so many people wouldn't lurk in here! The people who pop out always add so much to the conversation and it's a shame to think all these people are hiding away and keeping their fab input to themselves. Even if they don't have much to say (although they usually do) it's nice to know there are more people out there who've shared similar experiences to me
Aithinne
Ugh, yes, that girl's mother in True Life is a troll. What a hag of a human. Her daughter is beautiful and I'm so glad she didn't give in to her mother's stupidity.

Speaking of movies, I don't know if you guys have seen the newest Fast and Furious movie, but I looooove it for the main girl in the movie. She's just about the tiniest girl I've seen in movies, and she's portrayed as the 'hot chick' in the movie, instead of a sad moping whiner. It made me so happy when I saw that movie that a really tiny-breasted girl was the eye candy. All I kept thinking was GO HER! And in the movie, she never wears a bra, so her nips are poking out the entire time, another detail that made me cheer! She certainly wasn't ashamed of her little assets.
spot-on
Starship
re: american pie, yeah I think they've done a few straight to DVD sequels. Funny yours had small boobs in it, the one we watched was the opposite and the girls were meant to be younger!

Re: bra fitting. One woman I spoke to who is a "fitter" for a major bra store in England said that measurements are just a guide, never take them as a rule. Like you I'm inbetween sizes sad.gif the 34B rides up my back and I have to have the shoulder straps tight and it's a little "roomy" but the 34A is quad boob city, hehehe so funny to say that when we're small but it's still quad boob!. The 32B I bust out in the left boob (again major double boob) but it fits nice on the right one but I don't seem to quite fill a 32C on either. Plus if I am packing on for my cycle then it's a whole other story! I wish they did nearly sizes. I think playtex did a few years back, but it didn't seem to take off. I have to say having worn this 34 the past few days (my 32 need washing) I prefer the 32 band. Now if they could just do an inbetween cup. Like a B 1/2

I wear those bra tops all the time to work out in at home. Not like we need much in the bounce protection department wink.gif I also wear them under tees etc sometimes, so comfy!

Go you on the sensitive nipplage smile.gif
spot-on
We need pics, we need names smile.gif Gotta give the respect to another hot smallie!

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Dec 7 2009, 06:13 PM) *
Speaking of movies, I don't know if you guys have seen the newest Fast and Furious movie, but I looooove it for the main girl in the movie. She's just about the tiniest girl I've seen in movies, and she's portrayed as the 'hot chick' in the movie, instead of a sad moping whiner. It made me so happy when I saw that movie that a really tiny-breasted girl was the eye candy. All I kept thinking was GO HER! And in the movie, she never wears a bra, so her nips are poking out the entire time, another detail that made me cheer! She certainly wasn't ashamed of her little assets.

angie_21
I've always hated 2 and a half men, but that story really takes the cake. Wanting his girlfriend to go through back pain and unhappiness just so he can look at big tits.. all other things about size and beauty aside, how is anyone supposed to watch a show that disgusting and shallow? also, how is people looking as your butt supposed to be a deterrent? I love that people check out my ass. it's awesome, they should check it out.

I'm going to be away for a week or so for a school related trip. Keep on rockin the tiny titties everyone! big hugs and postive vibes all around!
chicaloca
QUOTE(starship @ Dec 7 2009, 10:08 PM) *
Oh that reminds me- I got curious after hearing some of you talk about how much pleasure you got from your breasts/nipples. even thought Im not with anyone right now I gave it a little try myself and wow, i can definatly see what you were all talking about. It felt a little strange at first because I usually try to just ignore my boobs and touchign them reminds me of all the issues I have and totally puts me off. But I kept with it and turns out small ones really are sensitive lol. Can't wait til I'm with my next partner to experiment with that one. I also imagine it could help me a little being more confident sexually- yknow like if I told him how much it turned me on he'd probably like it as much as me and that would turn my breasts into a positive thing sexually rather than a negative one like usual. so yeah, once again thanks ladies:)

Definitely keep experimenting... I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered what I could feel whan stimulated the right way. And experimenting is all part of the fun! tongue.gif

Bra fitting sucks... it's so complicated, yet one can rarely find a really comfortable bra. I agree there should be more half cups or something... it would make more sense and would be way more comfortable, especially non-padded bras!
spot-on
So I went to look at strapless bra's tonight. I only had 30 mins and was NOT enough, I should have known better. I tried on 32C and it cut my breast tissue in half, seriously! WTF? I tried on 34B, same. I laughed and tried on the 34C and WAAAAYYYY too big (as it should be no way on this damn earth am I a 34C!!). Why is it so fucking difficult to find a decent bra? You find one that fits, but if you want one with/without padding you need a different damn size! Then in a different store, different size. I came out the store today thinking that bra manufacturers are obviously men. Cos no woman on this earth would put another woman this crap surely?
karategrrl
Mother should have a brain transplant before the girl gets breast implants!

GREAT line. I must remember that!

And about the American pie movies... I dislike them so much! Am I weird, lol? Again, I know it's supposed to be ligh hearted entertainment, but the humor is so crass sometimes. I don't really like that type of movies. I mean I just cringe at some supposedly funny jokes... and I remember watching that type of movies with my boyfriend and it's been awkward... I can't keep some thoughts to myself, and he thinks I need to lighten up... gah, men! Lol.

Yup, they Just. Dont'. Get. It. It's one of those socially-nurtured things.

Guys would "get it" real fast if us women sat around talking bout men's cock size, width, girth, texture--they'd be the "too sensitive" ones. Really.

On this topic, one story I've had to hear one too many times is of my stepson telling me about an ex-gf of his with huge tits running up the driveway during a barbecue--big tits bouncing around. Apparently my hubby fell over in his chair at the sight of this (which I seriously believe was his attempt at flattering his son--stOOOOpid "guy" shit, and it did happen years before I was in the picture...). Stepson actually thought I would find this funny. How do you spell C-L-U-E-L-E-S-S?

Point being, next time this is brought up (if it is) I will talk about my friend's bf's huge cock and how it bounced up and down in his tight running shorts as he ran up the driveway, and how I was so impressed I fell over. We'll see how that goes over. Fucking male double standard.

I wish so many people wouldn't lurk in here! The people who pop out always add so much to the conversation and it's a shame to think all these people are hiding away and keeping their fab input to themselves. Even if they don't have much to say (although they usually do) it's nice to know there are more people out there who've shared similar experiences to me

I second that. Do de-lurk, you all. You are hiding your light by hiding out. wink.gif And I say that with love.

I know who you mean. Asian girl--can't look up her name right now. I personally don't care for her, as she seems snotty (or maybe that was her character in the movie), but yeah, I was totally impressed with their not giving her breast size a second thought in the movie. It was still a sexist and kinda dumb/stereotypical portrayal, in the sense that she was a car mechanic, working on cars in a catholic-school-girl-style mini skirt and barely-there little crop top (yeah, right, very practical for working on dirty, oily cars in a shop full of leering guys) but still, it was great to see small boobage represented instead of over-the-top implants or some crap.
starship
omg I just watched the clip and that mother is ugly inside and out. the girls breasts looked fine too me and really suited her gorgeous slender figure. plus why would someone who wants to be a professional cheerleader want huge boobs- surely that'd make it harder to jump about and do all the gymnastic stuff:/

karate I actually lol-ed @ "Point being, next time this is brought up (if it is) I will talk about my friend's bf's huge cock and how it bounced up and down in his tight running shorts as he ran up the driveway, and how I was so impressed I fell over. We'll see how that goes over. Fucking male double standard." haha

glad I'm not the only one with bra size troubles. I can see how the sizes must be just a guide spot-on, because every now and then I find one that, despite being the same size as all the ones that don't fit, is perfect. Trouble is I then end up wearing them to death and getting quite sad when I have to throw them away:(. A good bra is hard to come by. Someone should create a business that makes custom-made bras; so the size, style and design would be exactly what you wanted. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra. Or maybe if there were a couple more hooks on bra bands so you can adjust it more- that way I'd probably fit a 32a nicely without it digging in my back.
I've heard quite a lot of people (some on here) say that (for example) their left breast is a 32b and their right is a 32c...how do you work this out? is there some way to measure them separately or is it just something you find out from trying on different sized bras. just curious

I'm going to see the new cameron diaz movie tonight, now there's a hottie
issy
I found a wonderful bralette at Target for $7 by Maidenform. Normally I can't stand their stuff but this one is just a triangle shaped cup with a few thick layers of fabric instead of padding. That is the exception though, most of my bra shopping is done in the little girl's section. Not because I am THAT tiny but they tend to be less riddled with demi-cupcakes and underwire.

And every bra I've ever found with underwire, I have made a tiny hole with a razor blade at the armpit where the outer wire edge meets fabric, poked the plastic-covered end out, and used a pair of pliars to pull the sucker free. Not only does it completely change the shape of the bra to something more natural, it is also much more comfortable.

My mom spend a couple hundred dollars on all new bras at Victoria's Secret and ended up not wearing them because at the end of the day they dug into her skin and bothered her. I freed them of their underwire and now she says they are fantastic. Not only do they LOOK more like natural breasts as far as having a gentle downward slope instead of a perfect sphere, but the bottom of her breasts no longer get sore and red from all the poking. She is a large C and slightly overweight, so this isn't just a small boobed problem.

I would suggest removing the underwire from a bra you don't like as much to test it out before trying it on one of your favorites, but since I discovered they actually come OUT no bra of mine is bothered by them anymore. Not only that but, my breasts look like MY BREASTS, gently sloping ovals instead of pert little spheres, which in my opinion actually makes breasts look SMALLER. That way when I go braless there's not a drastic size/shape difference. Also, electrical tape Xs make great nipple hiders too. I have tried bandaids but all day wear tends to leave red skin irritation behind.

Also, once you have a bunch of them they're good for making tiny mobiles.
issy
And as for everyone citing media influences, I have to sound 'jaded' (as one implanted friend called me recently) but the media is there for one reason, and it is not entertainment. They are trying to SELL you something!

YOU ARE BEING MARKETED TO!

The media doesn't favor implants over small breasts because implants are better. It's because small breasts are free and by creating a 'standard' that requires purchasing something, they are ensuring that women will constantly feel like there is something wrong with them they have to fix.

Something they have to buy or put on or take away or pay for. If someone is telling you something on yourself is not good enough and the solution costs money, guess what. It's just a commercial.

Botox is marketed as a 'lifestyle choice' and something women can do to 'empower themselves'. Why? Because that sounds more appealing. Weight loss ads on TV are never about the health of the woman. Think about it. Diet and exercise is free. How many ads have you seen about weight loss that isn't selling something? A special food, pill, machine, support program. It's never about whether or not being large affects your health. It's about the fact that fat people have been made to feel that there is something wrong with them they need to fix, and what is the fastest fix in the world? Throwing money at it. Don't like your tits? Buy some new ones. Have too much of yourself? Buy a pill so there will be less of you. Don't like your snatch? Let's take some of that off too. Don't like your tits? A brand new wardrobe will hide that.

Take a look at ALL women's magazines. They are not interested in helping you find a style that suits you. They are interested in TELLING you that only a certain shape will make you look more like everyone else and then try to sell it to you.

These people are not interested in your health, body image, well being. They are looking to cash in on the biggest money maker in the world- Insecurity.

They are saying who you are amounts to how well your meat is put together. That your body is your life and all you're good for, and not only that, but the way it is naturally isn't that good, because doesn't ENHANCED sound so much better?

issy
The following is what I consider to be an excellent metaphor from Don Miguel Ruiz, about how when we are 'starving' we let someone control us, when what we have to fill ourselves up is already ours:

Imagine that you have a magical kitchen in your home. In that magical kitchen, you can have any food you want from any place in the world in any quantity. You never worry about what to eat; whatever you wish for, you can have at your table. You are very generous with your food; you give your food unconditionally to others, not because you want something in return from them. Whoever comes to your home, you feed just for the pleasure of sharing your food, and your house is always full of people who come to eat the food from your magical kitchen.

Then one day someone knocks at your door, and it’s a person with a pizza. You open the door, and the person looks at you and says, “Hey, do you see this pizza? I’ll give you this pizza if you let me control your life, if you just do whatever I want you to do. You are never going to starve because I can bring pizza every day. You just have to be good to me.”

Can you imagine your reaction? In your kitchen you can have the same pizza — even better. Yet this person comes to you and offers you food, if you just do whatever he wants you to do. You are going to laugh and say, “No, thank you! I don’t need your food; I have plenty of food. You can come into my house and eat whatever you want, and you don’t have to do anything. Don’t believe I’m going to do whatever you want me to do. No one will manipulate me with food.”

Now imagine exactly the opposite. Several weeks have gone by, and you haven’t eaten. You are starving, and you have no money in your pocket to buy food. The person comes with the pizza and says, “Hey, there’s food here. You can have this food if you just do what I want you to do.” You can smell the food, and you are starving. You decide to accept the food and do whatever that person asks of you. You eat some food, and he says, “If you want more, you can have more, but you have to keep doing what I want you to do.”

You have food today, but tomorrow you may not have food, so you agree to do whatever you can for food. You can become a slave because of food, because you need food, because you don’t have it. Then after a certain time you have doubts. You say, “What am I going to do without my pizza? I cannot live without my pizza. What if my partner decides to give the pizza to someone else — my pizza?”

Now imagine that instead of food, we are talking about love. You have an abundance of love in your heart. You have love not just for yourself, but for the whole world. You love so much that you don’t need anyone’s love. You share your love without condition; you don’t love if. You are a millionaire in love, and someone knocks on your door and says, “Hey, I have love for you here. You can have my love, if you just do whatever I want you to do.”

When you are full of love, what is going to be your reaction? You will laugh and say, “Thank you, but I don’t need your love. I have the same love here in my heart, even bigger and better, and I share my love without condition.”

But what is going to happen if you are starving for love, if you don’t have that love in your heart, and someone comes and says, “You want a little love? You can have my love if you just do what I want you to do.” If you are starving for love, and you taste that love, you are going to do whatever you can for that love. You can even be so needy that you give your whole soul just for a little attention.

Your heart is like that magical kitchen. If you open your heart, you already have all the love you need. There’s no need to go around the world begging for love: “Please, someone love me. I’m so lonely, I’m not good enough for love; I need someone to love me, to prove that I’m worthy of love.” We have love right here inside us, but we don’t see this love.

What makes you happy is love coming out of you. And if you are generous with your love, everyone is going to love you. You are never going to be alone if you are generous. If you are selfish, you are always going to be alone, and there is no one to blame but you. Your generosity will open all the doors, not your selfishness. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant. We become selfish when we believe that maybe tomorrow we won’t have any pizza. But when we know that our heart is a magical kitchen, we are always generous, and our love is completely unconditional.

I feel if we can apply this to body image, we will, slowly and by increments of one, start to slowly release the control others have over our well-being because it is in our own hands.

And if anyone is interested, here is the link I c/p that from. It is a good book and worth a peek if you run across it
http://www.amberallen.com/online_catalog/c...4-58-0/pop.html

edit: arg, adding italics around a quote causes all these weird symbols to pop up
spot-on
Oh I would SO pay more for a custom made bra (or 10) lol! Even the band sizes can vary a lot though depending on the style, The one I have on RIGHT NOW is a 32C and fits perfectly, yet another 32 can be too tight in the band, too loose in the cup. All depends on the bra, manufacture and style. Crazy crap I tell ya, why can't they at least standardize the sizing for ALL manufacturers? That would solve some of the headache! It's bad enough our own bodies work against us being inbetween sizes, odd boobs and all different shapes we have enough troubles already without bra manufacturers adding to the mix!

I'm the one with odd boobs. I basically found this out because the 32b fits my right boob just fine but the left is spilling out with some quad boob action. The 32C fit the right boob but is 'roomy' in the cup on the right. I know they are odd sizes too because if you measure across the fleshy breast tissue (armpit to mid chest just over the jiggly tissue lol) the left one is 3/4" bigger than the right. But basically it was just trying on bra's that made me realize that the right is more petite than her sister. Just means she need more lovin' wink.gif

QUOTE(starship @ Dec 8 2009, 09:17 AM) *
glad I'm not the only one with bra size troubles. I can see how the sizes must be just a guide spot-on, because every now and then I find one that, despite being the same size as all the ones that don't fit, is perfect. Trouble is I then end up wearing them to death and getting quite sad when I have to throw them away:(. A good bra is hard to come by. Someone should create a business that makes custom-made bras; so the size, style and design would be exactly what you wanted. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra. Or maybe if there were a couple more hooks on bra bands so you can adjust it more- that way I'd probably fit a 32a nicely without it digging in my back.
I've heard quite a lot of people (some on here) say that (for example) their left breast is a 32b and their right is a 32c...how do you work this out? is there some way to measure them separately or is it just something you find out from trying on different sized bras. just curious

nbdx0645
I believe the actress from FatF is Nathalie Kelley:
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/F/Y/D/fast06040622.jpg
chicaloca
Wow Issy, those posts blew my mind - really insightful and wise words right there. Truly helpful, thanks!
spot-on
That was the previous movie F&F3, this is F&F4 I think?
I just googled and the only one I can see in the cast that's small is jordanna brewser who played Mia, is this her KarateGirl?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0108287/

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Dec 8 2009, 02:44 PM) *
I believe the actress from FatF is Nathalie Kelley:
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/F/Y/D/fast06040622.jpg

Allison-Shine
There is so much to read here lately about everyone's experiences both good and bad, its been hard to keep up. It takes a lot of courage for all of you to share all that you have in an open forum. Reading about many of your experiences has almost to the point make me feel very selfish about how I have felt about myself. I really don't know what I am complaining about, I'm not an AA-Cup (no offense intended to those who are), my mom would never tell be to get implants or say anything negative about me or my body, I have a great guy that loves me for who I am and I am healthy and have a pretty decent life.

Yes, I still have body issues, but it would probably be better if I faced them on my own and continue to find healthy diversions to help get me past some of the remaining issues that I have. Maybe I just need to grow up more, mentally I mean obviously, I can get carried away with being silly and even flirtatious at times in here but these are serious things that some are facing here and this is probably not the appropriate place for me to conduct myself like that.

I think that people who nitpick and attack your very being over things like your body and breast size do not need to be in your life. If that is not possible especially family members or someone that you have to work with, their tactlessness needs to be dealt with head on. Bottom line, you don't have to take anything from anybody, let them know when they are out of line, even if you have to resort to a little "shock value" to scare them straight. That goes for things even more significant that your breast size, including your core values and beliefs, your accomplishments, the people who love and stand by you.

I'm not much on quotes, analogies or stories, I would rather speak straight from the heart, even if the message is less engaging and refined. I hope everyone on this thread continues to keep moving forward and be happier with themselves, I am rooting for you all.

buttercups
Hey Allison-Shine, I have to commend you for admitting that. Part of what has deterred me from "small breast" support groups in the past is that a lot of the girls who seem to participate are not small-breasted in my book (I don't really consider a B cup small-breasted even though I know society does bc it's so far away from where I am now). I've been in online groups where the girls would all complain about their breasts and all be B's or C's, something of which I could never dream, and it made it not only hard for me to relate to them, but also made me feel bad about myself bc I was so much smaller, like no one was as small as me. I'm not trying to offend anyone or make anyone feel unwelcome, bc you are all great, wonderful people and I love hearing all of your input. I'm only saying that it is sometimes hard to read someone being upset about something you could only wish to have and it also makes you feel like maybe no one understands you, bc if you look like me you really have a little bump under a nipple- which is a big difference from someone with an actual breast under a nipple. I hope I'm not making people feel like they shouldn't post here, I'm just being blatantly honest from how I've felt in the past and why I've felt "small-breast" support groups weren't for me. It's like when you read those articles about girls with D cups saying they feel like their breasts are so small they have to have implants. I just look down at my chest at those moments and think "really?" Maybe that's why it means so much to me to see other AAs and small A's posting on here, bc I feel like they can understand more of what I'm going through. But a lot of girls will never admit what you did Allison, so really thanks for that.

Anyways, to Allison-Shine and all you other B cup ladies out there, once again just know that there are girls like me who would seriously kill to be your size, and hopefully that will help you feel better about yourself.
issy
QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Dec 8 2009, 05:11 PM) *
I think that people who nitpick and attack your very being over things like your body and breast size do not need to be in your life. If that is not possible especially family members or someone that you have to work with, their tactlessness needs to be dealt with head on. Bottom line, you don't have to take anything from anybody, let them know when they are out of line, even if you have to resort to a little "shock value" to scare them straight. That goes for things even more significant that your breast size, including your core values and beliefs, your accomplishments, the people who love and stand by you.

I'm not much on quotes, analogies or stories, I would rather speak straight from the heart, even if the message is less engaging and refined. I hope everyone on this thread continues to keep moving forward and be happier with themselves, I am rooting for you all.

As much as I like to adopt a live and let live policy I have to respectfully disagree with the first part of this quote. I think simply cutting people out of your life if they express what on the surface seems to be criticism isn't allowing for basic human nature, or even unintended hurts. It has been my experience that someone who may sound insulting doesn't usually mean it. The negative aspect is hidden from them by good intentions or their own hurts.

And speaking from a personal perspective, implying that quotes, analogies, or stories isn't "speaking straight from the heart" seems like sort of a put-down, as if those who do are not speaking from THEIR heart.

I am not pointing that out to pick a fight or make you feel bad, merely illustrate that perfectly decent people make unassuming human errors that may come across as callous unintentionally, just as some of those who have hurt us for our small chests have.
treehugger
Having a little bit of boob-related conflicting emotions lately.

You may have read from my previous posts-I used to be an almost A-cup when I was thinner. But over the last ten-fifteen years I've put on about 30 pounds, and I struggle with those 30 pounds.

But my boobs have increased to a full B-cup now. So, what's the problem? Problem is that NOW I get compliments from my guy, other people about "oh, you have such great boobs", but the only thing those comments do for me is make me think.....does this mean if I am actually SUCCESSFUL in losing this weight, that my boobs will no longer be great boobs? They are still MY boobs, regardless of their size. The SAME BOOBS! So a few pounds of extra FAT in them makes them "hot"???? Screw that.

So I find it offensive when my guy says he loves my boobs...because he never said that before I gained the weight. I told him how those "compliments" made me feel...and he said, "well, you will just have to get a boob job like "----" did."

WTF??? mad.gif Granted, he had a few drinks in him when he said that, but WTF???? HAVE to get a boob job??? Gah.
strongirl
OK, so I'm gonna try to tie together a few things that have been expressed in here recently.

Re. one's own size varying like Treehugger's (my breasts have varied a lot too), Allison-shine and Buttercups' exchange re. B's and AA's, and the many posts re. finding the "right" bra size: I think the main thing is to regard our breasts as a beloved, sexy part of us and not as who we are. We are not our breasts! It may be good to even avoid expressions like "I'm a 32AA"...no, you're not. You are a person, you have a name. You're breasts might measure 32AA using the standard measurement procedure...but that doesn't make YOU a "32AA". It doesn't even mean all 32AA bra's will fit you! As Spot-on has pointed out, at any given time she can fit into multiple cup sizes depending on the bra...so who is she? Let's try to stop identifying ourselves by our bra sizes. I am not a 34A, even though I usually can fit into 34A bra's.

One thing I think we should all have learned from this forum is that breast size doesn't equate to happiness or confidence or sexuality. Someone with 34C breasts might be wracked with insecurity to the point of getting implants to try to feel better, while someone with 32AA's might be so self-confident and radiate so much sex appeal that she works as a model or a porn star, like some of the chicks we've mentioned in here.

Some of Issy's posts made me think about applying the whole zen, yin-yang, thing to body issues - for almost everything, there's an up and down side. There's nothing wrong with celebrating the up you have at any given moment, while being aware of and coping well with the down. Small breasts are sexy and have many advantages over larger breasts. The converse is also true. When I am heavier, my breasts are fuller which has its fun aspects...but I truly hate having my thighs rub together or feeling my ass squished into my jeans. I feel sexier and healthier overall with smaller breasts and a tighter body and I don't care if other people might think I "look better" with more weight and bigger breasts. And regardless, it's MY body, and not for anyone else to judge, use, or exploit.

Rock on, small busties!
spot-on
Strongirl, you posted everything I thought in my head, only you used some powerful wording that I couldn't seem to work out when I wanted to post last night. Thank you! You're posts (like Issys and a few others) always make me feel good about myself and strong & powerful as a woman.

re: sizing. Yep. I don't classify myself as a size anymore because which would I choose? Right now in my closet I have bra's sizes: 34A, 34B and 32C. According to the "standardized bra measurements" (booby measurement - underbust measurement+4-5") I should fit a 34A or a 36AA, but that doesn't fit in the band or cup! Honestly it sometimes feels like their isn't a bra out there right now that does fit. The one that fit yesterday was the 32C today it could be different. I find my boob cupage really depends on my cycle and how much exercise I'm doing on any given day (I sometimes do a lot of press-ups), plus I just changed BC and that seems to affect size for some. I'd love to be able to walk into a store, pick up a bra in 'my size' and buy it without trying it on cos I just know it'll fit. That'd take so much crazy hassle and shit outta my bra buying experience.

Treehugger, I feel ya girl! Fat always comes off my boobs first. Right now I am 18% body fat and I lost all the fat on the upper boob area first making my boobs look kinda saggy. Unfortunately it's NOT where the fat goes when I put weight on. But your guy said what a lot of people think (look at the 'mother' in the link that was posted by nbdx - previous page). I think it was Issy that wrote something that was so the most profound thing I've seen on this board and really made me stop and think
"YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW MY BODY SHOULD LOOK"

Allison-shine, you sound like you've reached a kind of epiphany with your breast image and for that I wish you the best! Like you I sometimes feel bad posting because I realize I have more breast that others on this board but that doesn't make my self esteem issue any less than anyone else's. I too have a mother who is supportive of my breasts and wouldn't want me to get implants, a husband that loves me and my small breasts very much, I'm healthy, I enjoy some great hobbies and have a great life. Do I think that would be better with bigger breasts? No. Would *I* be happier with bigger breasts? I don't know. I'd like to say No, but honestly I think I would be happier with bigger breasts. Am I going to go under the knife to get them? Not on your life! I've said before that for the most part I am completely happy with my breasts, but it's that small % of time that just bugs the shit outta me. Usually when bra shopping, and I can't find anything to fit. I hope you manage to conquer the body issues you have left and if you ever want to pop back in you'll be more than welcome! Hugs
karategrrl
QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 8 2009, 11:48 PM) *
That was the previous movie F&F3, this is F&F4 I think?
I just googled and the only one I can see in the cast that's small is jordanna brewser who played Mia, is this her KarateGirl?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0108287/

Nope. I finally found her name. It's Devon Aoki. Small busty!

Issy, HOLY CRAP on that post about marketing/media, etc. I am going to save it for a little pick-me -up whenever I need it. Totally fucking insightful.

buttercups, I feel ya on the B's and C's complaining about their size.
KeraBear
Geeeez, so much convos going on here that I do not even know where to even begin. I guess I will just choose one and roll with it. I can really identify with being given a really hard time being the tiny and thin type. Other girls at my school are ALWAYS giving me a hard time about it and teasing me. I try to tell them that it's not so much fun being amongst the shortest in your grade. Or having to shop in the kids section sometimes (including bras!), and being mistaken for a junior higher. I would much rather have some meat on my bones! But they never listen or understand. I guess i could respond by poking fun at their "big" breasts or whatever, but i am not that mean, although sometimes i really want to! and second how would that really make things any better? Cuz as one of you sorta pointed out in an earlier post, it is not so much an issue with me they are picking at but issues with themselves i guess. Pretty much EVERY girl probably hates her body. The covers of all the magazines are full of airbrushed beauties with perfect measurements that most of us cannot possibly meet. I am sure this has been talked about many times before on here, so i am not exactly giving out new info. It is not easy being a teenager these days! But then again has it ever been easy being a teenager? dry.gif
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(issy @ Dec 8 2009, 11:06 PM) *
As much as I like to adopt a live and let live policy I have to respectfully disagree with the first part of this quote. I think simply cutting people out of your life if they express what on the surface seems to be criticism isn't allowing for basic human nature, or even unintended hurts. It has been my experience that someone who may sound insulting doesn't usually mean it. The negative aspect is hidden from them by good intentions or their own hurts.

And speaking from a personal perspective, implying that quotes, analogies, or stories isn't "speaking straight from the heart" seems like sort of a put-down, as if those who do are not speaking from THEIR heart.

I am not pointing that out to pick a fight or make you feel bad, merely illustrate that perfectly decent people make unassuming human errors that may come across as callous unintentionally, just as some of those who have hurt us for our small chests have.

How about "using my own words" in place of "speaking straight from the heart", I really meant the former anyway.

But good luck to you all, I hope each of you can find peace of mind in your situations and become more content with who you are physically. You're all better than I in discussing this type of situation ultimately, I think you all will be able to help each other pretty well down the line as you have have been doing already.
Aithinne
QUOTE(buttercups @ Dec 8 2009, 08:34 PM) *
I'm not trying to offend anyone or make anyone feel unwelcome, bc you are all great, wonderful people and I love hearing all of your input. I'm only saying that it is sometimes hard to read someone being upset about something you could only wish to have and it also makes you feel like maybe no one understands you, bc if you look like me you really have a little bump under a nipple- which is a big difference from someone with an actual breast under a nipple.

Anyways, to Allison-Shine and all you other B cup ladies out there, once again just know that there are girls like me who would seriously kill to be your size, and hopefully that will help you feel better about yourself.

I agree, it is hard to hear someone ragging on something about themselves that you wish you had. I get somewhat irritated inside when a woman is down on herself for being curvy. Damn, I wish I was curvy! I think I would feel so much more of a woman instead of a 12 year old. I certainly haven't enjoyed being a premature boy stick figure for most of my life. But, then I realize that those other women are the ones thinking I'm crazy for something they wish they had! *sigh* It's sad we take ourselves for granted and wish we had something other than what we have.

I'm a cute 12 year old stick of a woman, but I'd rather look like a sexy, alluring, curvaceous adult female. But I think it's getting to the point where I'm just going to have to give up on the whole depressing thing. I am the way I am and angsting about my outside not matching my inside just drives me absolutely bonkers and I can't stand it anymore. Hopefully I can just forget about all my insecurities by deeming them insignificant in the grand scheme of things. If I can't change my size, pubescent face, or puppy-cuteness, then I think my best bet is to forget about it. Easier said than done, but like I said, I'm getting sick and tired of feeling bad about myself. I'm getting on my own nerves...lol!!!

Anyway Buttercups, I can guarantee you many women want something you have, and I think the whole world would be better if we all gave ourselves a kick in the ass and took our self-blinders off. We are all special and beautiful and shouldn't let any asshat motherfucker tell us otherwise and if they do, I say diddle your nipples, spit in their face and go on your merry way.
nbdx0645
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Dec 11 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Easier said than done, but like I said, I'm getting sick and tired of feeling bad about myself. I'm getting on my own nerves...lol!!!

I'm right there with you. I had to go to two holiday parties (one for my work, one for my bf's) and I hate seeing at the great-looking cleavage. I was complaining the entire ride to my boyfriend's party, since my shoulder was killing me (when I wear a bra that doesn't fit, I try to push my shoulder down-and-out to have the breast fit the cup, which causes my shoulder to ache.) In a moment of anger, I ripped out the bra on the way to the party. I looked disproportionate but my shoulder needed a rest. I was a bit awkward at the party, but I got through it.

I don't really feel like I can get to the "Yaay, I love my breasts" paradise. Right now, I just want to glower at them dubiously, instead of scowl at them. We're at war with each other.
KeraBear
QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 9 2009, 09:45 AM) *
I've said before that for the most part I am completely happy with my breasts, but it's that small % of time that just bugs the shit outta me. Usually when bra shopping, and I can't find anything to fit.

I feel that. For the most part, i feel like i've been able to keep up a positive self image, mostly since coming here. But every now and then I feel ... BLAH. Yea there is bra shopping, but it is mostly when i am at a beach and hanging around annoying junior highers who are rocking the breasts and hips and everything else and seem further in puberty than i am. Junior highers! Is it something in the water? It feels like a cosmic joke sometimes! unsure.gif Oh well...
karategrrl
Hey everyone, I know we've probably all been quiet due to the holidays.

Thinking of you all and wishing you lots of self-love this holiday season and in the new year!
spot-on
Oh I hear ya about the jnr highers etc. I find myself looking at other women and thinking "why can't I have XYZ like her?" etc etc. But that's when I usually feel worse about myself. Rather than thinking that, I now tend to think "good for her rock your body and be confident in the body you have whatever it's shape". I've been feeling quite a bit happier with my boobies lately smile.gif I've been going braless a lot around the house, and even to the mailbox (after checking the coast was clear, lol). I went through a funk and am coming out of it stronger than ever.

As for something in water there may be an element of truth in that, due to the hormones that are in the majority of our foods these days!

Happy holidays everyone!

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Dec 14 2009, 09:05 AM) *
For the most part, i feel like i've been able to keep up a positive self image, mostly since coming here. But every now and then I feel ... BLAH. Yea there is bra shopping, but it is mostly when i am at a beach and hanging around annoying junior highers who are rocking the breasts and hips and everything else and seem further in puberty than i am. Junior highers! Is it something in the water? It feels like a cosmic joke sometimes! unsure.gif Oh well...

strongirl
Thanks for the holiday wishes, Karategrrl and Spot-on - adding mine in hopes that all of you will have a fun and enjoyable holiday season and that the new year brings you and your hot little titties boatloads of love, appreciation, sexual pleasure, and excellent health.
Aithinne
Yes, happy holidays to everyone, no matter how or if you celebrate them. And a happy early New Year. I don't know if I'll be on between Christmas and New Year's... so have someone kiss those boobies for New Year's!!
Aithinne
QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 21 2009, 11:23 AM) *
Oh I hear ya about the jnr highers etc. I find myself looking at other women and thinking "why can't I have XYZ like her?" etc etc.

I think I've gotten over the boobies for the time being, now my 'XYZ' is my face... on bad days I'm moping and thinking, why can't I have a '24-year old sexy face' instead of '12-year old cute face'? Blah... I got my hair cut the other day with a new stylist, and the man called me cute twice and thought I was in high school. I of course said thank you, but inside I was cringing and I left with a confusing mixture of feeling confident because my hair looked great, and insecure, because I still can't graduate to the level of an adult female. Gah.. so frustrating.
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 21 2009, 01:23 PM) *
Oh I hear ya about the jnr highers etc. I find myself looking at other women and thinking "why can't I have XYZ like her?" etc etc. But that's when I usually feel worse about myself. Rather than thinking that, I now tend to think "good for her rock your body and be confident in the body you have whatever it's shape". I've been feeling quite a bit happier with my boobies lately smile.gif I've been going braless a lot around the house, and even to the mailbox (after checking the coast was clear, lol). I went through a funk and am coming out of it stronger than ever.

As for something in water there may be an element of truth in that, due to the hormones that are in the majority of our foods these days!

Happy holidays everyone!

That's a good attitude to have in dealing with those busty junior highers Spot-on, hopefully I can get to that point as well. Nice to see you shed some inhibitions and self-consciousness as well.

One woman who is a freind of mine and in her mid-30s has a same age freind with a 12 year old daughter who is already an inch taller than me, 10 pounds heavier and is also a 34B like me. Funny thing is, she became 34B a few months before I did this past September (I was 32B), she was still 11 then. It was weird the first few times I met her and her mom, when I first met the girl a year ago she was eye to eye with me and the same size, an 11 year old equal to me at 22 then, twice the age but the same size. I felt intimidated by a 6th grader, I hated taking my jacket off when we visited or just being around her at that time. At least I know that she is big because her mom is, who is like 5'9" and close to 200. I'd hate to imagine her daughter a few years from now, hopefully not over her knee getting spanked, LOL !

Another freind of mine has a daughter who is on the curvy side as well, she was "rocking the C cups" at 14. (I never used the expression "rocking the..." until I came to Bust Lounge, lol, you ladies are too much ! Now I am using it too, but hardly in public !) I remember her hugging me when I vistied a summer ago, it was like OMG here we go again, my poor boobies passed up again by a middle-schooler.

I know I am not the smallest in here as said before but stuff like that is what bothers me at times. Blending in with 15-16 year olds and now 11-12 year olds. Its crazy the discrepancies you see.

Yes its hormones in the foods but also genetics as well as I think just simply evolution in the female form I believe.

Aithinne, I have a younger looking face as well but never mistaken for 12 thankfully. Being withing 2 months of my 24th birthday, I still get mistaken by some for being 15-18. I guess it will be a blessing as I get older, but I don't think any of us would want to be taken for someone younger than an adult, it gets in the way of things. Now if everyone can just mistake me for 21 (old enought to not get carded but young enough to be considered young) that would be a happy medium, dare to dream!
nbdx0645
Hey everyone, I'm wishing you all a great holiday season, full of wonderful memories and great food. smile.gif

Also, don't forget that amongst the well-endowed junior high / high school populace, there are smallies that are feeling pretty down about themselves. I'm smaller than most people so I think it makes it a bit easier to accept this. It's not a 'take a number' ticket line to get an ample bosom...too bad it doesn't work that way! I'd camp out for a few days to ensure a good spot. *Hugs*
karategrrl
QUOTE(Aithinne @ Dec 22 2009, 06:34 PM) *
Yes, happy holidays to everyone, no matter how or if you celebrate them. And a happy early New Year. I don't know if I'll be on between Christmas and New Year's... so have someone kiss those boobies for New Year's!!

Um, this is a seriously wonderful idea. I will kiss myself (on the arms--that's all I can reach!) too.

About the "cute" comments, aithinne--I know it's tough, but remember that often people just don't have a very full vocabulary. wink.gif It's a compliment, and one that the giver may feel is more appropriate than "dang, you sexy little vixen." And it IS better to look younger than older, if there is to be any discrepancy at all. wink.gif

Funny story: When hubby and I got married, we opened a joint checking account. (Important to note here is that while hubby and I only have a 9.5-yr age difference, I look wicked young and he has salt-pepper hair, so is not usually taken to be younger than he is. Dopey bank clerk looked at us and said, "Are you guys father and daughter?" Lucky for him hubby and I both thought it was funny. We looked at each other and simultaneously said," Who's yo daddy?" While dopey clerk looked like he was about to crawl under the counter from embarrassment.

One last thought: The youngsters with the massive boobs often have bodies that are in major flux. Their hormones are doing crazy things and most likely it will take a few years before their bodies adjust and reach equilibrium. That may mean the breasts getting smaller along the way. Tho I never had big breasts at, like ANY point during puberty, I look at pics from that era and see how my hips were massive. It wasn't until my late teens/early '20s that my body starting evening out and my body overall looking more balanced. And that was without dieting or anything, so I know it was a natural process. Point being, don't envy them too much, as you comparing apples and oranges (body in flux vs. mature body). I know, I know--it's hard not to envy, and shit, I do envy them! But overall, I'd rather be done with that pubescent time and where I am now in life than going through that period of my life again, even with bigger breasts.

Anyone remember Traci Lords, the underage porn star? Look at old pics of her, if you can find any. Her allure was she had the Lolita-esque, big-breasted baby-fat body. She was, in reality, 15 at the peak of the porn stardom. Pics of her as an adult show a much different and more proportioned bod. (I recommend her autobiography--an interesting, sad, chilling yet inspiring read.)

Ech, enough of my yapping for now!!

Happy holidays, everyone!!
strongirl
Yapping? No way. That was a great post, Karategrrl! From start to finish. But I particularly loved:

"It's a compliment, and one that the giver may feel is more appropriate than "dang, you sexy little vixen.""

LOL. Profound and REALLY funny at the same time!

spot-on
You know I hear all the time about genetics and how "like mother like daughter" etc, but you know what? I think it's bullshit! If this were true I'd have G cups! Seriously! ALL the women in my family are BIG busted, both sides. So I guess I was a freak of our lineage or something, lol. As women once we hit puberty our bodies are screwed. They change with the hormones from puberty, with pregnancy, oral contraception, menopause. We're constantly changing.

I also do get envious of teens with bigger boobs than me. Like it's some cosmic joke, but as has already been mentioned I'd like to see them at my age. I haven't mentioned this for fear of upsetting anyone BUT recently it was our 20 yr school reunion. I didn't go as we live in another country now but I saw the photo's. Wow! 20 years sure hasn't been kind to most of them (yeah I know bitchy! lol). I'd say my body is the same as it was back then, maybe a little wider in the hips and bust but overall not changed much (aside from some laughter lines which I blame my husband for, and a few grey hairs). One of my old school friends is HUGE. Seriously, She had C's when I last saw her, but a nice trim figure overall. Now she's surely got DDs or E's or something but the very larger body shape to match. As a PT the only people I saw within a good BMI range were the petite ladies with smaller boobs. Maybe this is something to keep in mind for the younger busties here!

On a side note I got my order from VS online today (cos they don't have my size in all the styles in the store) and I have on the best bra ever! The Pink line from VS. Demi t-shirt bra. Fits so good, comfortable and just perfect in the cup. Call me amazed! Nice molded demi cup with a tiny bit of push up padding but still comfortable. Maybe again it's one of those things where the 'juniors' line just fits better? I dunno. but I will be buying more of these in the future! Thinking a pack of the black and white. And the bastards sent me a catalogue for 2010 and I already have way too many things on my shopping list! Bikini's anyone!!!

On the flipside they come in a pack of 2 and they are clearly different band sizes!!! Laid ontop of each other the nude bra is 2" shorter than the black one! Yet they came in the same package from the manufacturer, and state the same size on the labels. Again showing that size isn't everything, even in the same sizing and style bra's differ dramitically!!! It still fits, just a little snug but will stretch out with a couple of wearings.

I just want to say that I LOVE my boobies right now. I think many of my issues are with stupid clothing/bra manufacturers that seem to hate women in general and instead of taking it out on them I get frustrated and turn than internally. My boobs suit my body they do. That doesn't mean I don't envy the teens with the full on 34C boobs but you know what, come back and see me when you are my age! I've recently been looking through photo's of the past year (digital photo frame gift for the parents) and beyond and I look great now, better than when I had a full 34B but was heavier. I look/feel better 25lbs lighter, with more muscle, more definition, an almost 6 pack, and rocking the smaller boobies smile.gif

Happy Holidays boobies, your gift is that you are perfect just the way you are!
buttercups
Hey Ladies! Whew the holidays can be such a stressful time- I've been so busy I haven't had time for my busties- I missed you all!

Interesting that you mention that Spot-on, because I'm in that kind of debate with myself right now. I'm wondering if it's better for me to look chubbier with a chubby belly and love handles and some littleeee bit of extra boob-age, or for me to get back to my toned self. Lately I've been piggin out and letting myself have all the things I usually don't- cookies, soda, alcohol, you name it i've been eating it! And since I haven't had as much time to work out it's definitely started to show. BUT my boobs do look like they're at least nearing an A cup when I have more meat on me. I just can't decide if I look better with more fat or look better toned- which means I instantly lose what little extra breastage I have. What do you ladies think? I asked my bf the other day and of course his first response was "I just like you the way you are" followed by an "I don't know". Would you rather have slightly bigger boobs or a more toned physique overall with even smaller boobs? And by smaller we're talkin AA or less (blah!). I am moving more towards acceptance though, or at least trying really hard to. I want so badly to love my body and I think I feel better about myself when I'm running regularly and am thinner everywhere, even though that means the top loses even more. I'm a little torn however, I will admit. Opinions please!

Aithinne I definitely feel you on the cute thing. I was recently told by a guy in a bar that I "look too adorable to even talk to" whatever the hell that means. It's tough looking young when you're older and just want to be thought of as sexy, but I think Karategrrl makes a great point- you can much more appropriately call a stranger cute than call them sexy or hot. I do get called cute all the time and sometimes it still bothers me ( I think my bf is the biggest offender. The other night he told me that cute is just "who I am" and I won't be able to get rid of it no matter what I do). I'm a tiny girl..errr woman...with a young looking face and a tiny chest. That is who I am, I can't do shit about it. Guess the only thing left to do is to rock it as we busties say! If you truly have a cute face, and I have a feeling that it's not only cute but hot and sexy as all hell, then use that to your biggest advantage. I read an article once that said that guys are so attracted to younger looking girls bc it makes them want to take care of them. Well, I say fuck that hahah, but at least embrace the attraction part. Men are attracted to cute women like us, it's one of my bfs favorite things about me as much as it annoys me sometimes. We might be cute, but it makes it all the more shocking and exciting when a cute girl also acts naughty and sexy ; )

I love you all and wish you all the best for the holidays! Hope Santa brings you everything you ask for! (And this year I think I'm going to be crossing boobs off my list...well...maybe I'll just put it at the end hahah) *hugs *
strongirl
Buttercups, I was really struck while reading your post at how much better you seem overall compared to some of your rough patches this past year. You sound balanced, positive, healthy, sexy, strong, and playful. Yay, Buttercups!

On the plumper-but-more-boobage vs. thinner-and-more-toned issue, I think it may be an individual preference kind of thing but for myself, I am firmly in the toned category (pun intended). In the past few years, I was taking bc pills to help with some supposed menopausal symptoms. On them I had about a half-cup more boobage but also gained 5-10 lbs and had problems with water retention. I found I dressed differently - trying to emphasize the boobs but hide the belly, etc. I never felt comfortable - always like I had to suck in my gut or hide it. Since going off the pills earlier this year, I've dropped the weight and realized how much I love my sleek torso. I dress to show it off again. I get more compliments. I feel more like myself.

Buttercups, your paragraph below is one of the best bits ever posted in here on the cuteness issue. And you are SO right - it does have a fundamental and visceral appeal that people respond to in a very positive way. Men ARE attracted to cute women like us, so let's enjoy it, respond playfully and flirtatiously, and just have fun with it! It is as you say, very shocking and exciting when a cute girl acts naughty and sexy! Enjoy!

Spot-on, I laughed out loud when I read you wishing your boobies Happy Holidays! Don't think I've ever heard that anywhere else! Too funny.
spot-on
Buttercups, I think you know where I stand on the trim less boobage vs wobblier more boobage issue smile.gif I also am firmly in the former group. Been in both and I FEEL better and LOOK better with a trimmer body and less boobage. When I had bigger boobs like Strongirl I found I dressed differently, but felt worse. I also felt like I had to suck in the stomach. Thing is with bigger overall body the boobs didn't LOOK any different proportionately because *I* was bigger, not just the boobs. I think having a sleeker body is much more me. I am also definitely stronger both physically and emotionally when I am a healthier size/weight. I feel I can dress differently too. I am wearing more sleeveless halter neck things which I wouldn't feel comfortable in with and extra 10-20lbs of fat. I know I am 38 with the body of a sleek and slender 19 year old. I like that. How many 38 year olds can say that they can fit in size 3 jeans, and junior size tees? Like I said about the reunion pics I saw, after seeing some of the old school friends and how they turned out, I have decided my body is fantastic, small boobies very much included!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.