Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
spot-on
Wow nothing getting rid of that image, even the mental image I have from your description is enough to want to unsee it! I just don't understand how these women think this look is going to last whilst they age? Why do they feel the need to do this to themselves? Even by trying to keep to societies image of "beauty" by having the surgeries they are perpetuating the myth and it becomes a vicious circle. Like someone here mentioned before, if we don't show people that small boobs exist and are normal then this whole implant thing is just gonna grow and grow (pardon the pun) and small boobs will become even more of a stigma!

Whenever I start feeling like there are too many barbie wannabe's out there I just go to youtube and play "stupid girls" by pink!

I've mentioned that recently just being more confident in myself has helped a lot with my breast issues and that has only continued to go from strength to strength. Not that I don't have 'bad' moments, I think we all do, but they are WAY less than before. I am happy to report that I now walk through the locker-room to the showers NAKED, holding my towels and toiletries in my hands! I have little-no body issues. I figure I am working in fitness to promote health and fitness and that includes a good body image, so I need to get over mine. I used to hide behind a towel and do the towel juggle getting dressed. Now I don't I dry off and fling that sucker down to dress. Small boobied and proud!!! That's not to say that when I see a nice pair of breasts in the locker room I don't feel a pang of envy, I do, but I also know that I am good with what I have, and happy they are healthy and natural!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Apr 13 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Re. the "old breast implants" and things you can't "un-see", I was running on the beach last summer and saw this woman sitting in a beach chair, she was maybe 60? not terribly old, and her large breast implants were literally sitting in her lap with two long drapey tunnels of empty skin stretching back up to her actual chest. Her skin was way too tan and leathery, her hair was thinning and bleached blonde, she had on a ton of smeary makeup, and a bikini. She looked like something out of a house of horrors. The implants were like two cantaloupes sitting on her knees - I am not kidding, on her knees! - and the empty skin was like draped fabric connecting them to her. I've had intimate contact with old natural large breasts from taking care of older women in my family and they looked nothing like these monstrosities.

I am a huge proponent of body acceptance and really try hard to see beauty in every body and to see the inner beauty in people even when their physical appearance isn't my style. But I was deeply disturbed by this woman's appearance and the entire rest of the day the image kept popping into my head, haunting me. I think the troubling part was that the visual horror was self-created in an attempt to look good - I kept wondering why she didn't get them taken out or replaced and the extra skin removed, why she would wear that kind of hooker makeup, why she kept damaging her hair by bleaching it till it fell out. It was almost nightmarish - like she was an example of how someone could be punished for vanity, like it was telling me to watch out and not do too much or do the wrong things for beauty or I could end up looking frightening too. Yikes. I wish I could un-see that.

angie_21
meh, in my circle of friends the whole plastic surgery thing is roundly ridiculed and generally despised, anything from lipo to facelifts to implants, we all know it makes people look worse, not better. There will always be those peple who try to buy happiness and beauty, always have been, they just used to do it by buying more expensive clothes and hair, and now they pay to change their own bodies. but falling into the trap of believing they are normal - most of the world has never bought into that and never will, it only seems that way from watching TV and movies. And I still say that it looks like the more people plasticize themselves, the more exotic small boobies become!

I too still have my bad days but they are so rare and so minor now. I feel like I'm just too old to care about this stuff anymore, seriously. I have so many more important things to deal with, and since I look great with the body I have, why would I want to change it?
nbdx0645
I agree that plastic surgery can have the opposite effect -- and age you more, especially if you're getting face work done. I also think that potential patients don't realize what their face looks like when they're smiling, frowning, looking pensive, and so on. If you notice, plastic surgery seems to look somewhat alright when they are "giving a sultry look" or "posing for the camera." However, when they laugh, or get really animated, their face starts to distort.

Here's another shame -- remember Yoanna from America's Next Top Model? http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/top-model...fore-and-after/

She got implants so she could be more 'womanly.' Barf.
angie_21
aahh! What happened to her face?!
buttercups
Did anyone else hear about Kate Hudson getting small breast implants? This is so disappointing she was one of those celebs that I always looked up to for being small and staying that way. Her chest is the exact same size as mine and everytime I would see her in a movie and see how good she looked in clothes it made me feel better about myself. I can't believe Kate would succumb to the Hollywood pressure. Guess I can't blame her but it looks like we lost another one..so disappointing
nbdx0645
QUOTE(buttercups @ Apr 17 2010, 05:51 PM) *
Did anyone else hear about Kate Hudson getting small breast implants? This is so disappointing she was one of those celebs that I always looked up to for being small and staying that way. Her chest is the exact same size as mine and everytime I would see her in a movie and see how good she looked in clothes it made me feel better about myself. I can't believe Kate would succumb to the Hollywood pressure. Guess I can't blame her but it looks like we lost another one..so disappointing

If it's true, I'm so disappointed. I CAN'T STAND IT when women go, "I'm so happy with what I have. I'm so elegant and lovely as is. I'm not going to change it because I'm beautiful!"

...and then they change it. What message does that send? Really, is there any tiny-breasted ambassador in Hollywood? She even said it herself, "I love my boobs, there's nothing to get in the way." She was my superhero. I know I shouldn't be brought to tears by this, but it really hurts to see it. http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news...n-march-2010154
buttercups
I know I feel the exact same way nbdx, I got confidence from her. She was the one of the only celebs that was pretty much my exact same size (at least on top, the rest of my body looks nothing like hers unfortunately), and to see her buckle under the pressure is really awful.

: ( makes me so sad.
spot-on
I was so hoping to come here and say "are we sure, this is just gossip right now"? But having seen pics of her in January to April it's kinda obvious some work was done. Thankfully she hasn't gone big, just plumped a little but yeah SO DISAPPOINTING! Sad day for the small boobies! I agree with the other comments, seeing actresses like her being confident and assured in their bodies and rocking the fashions really helps everyone (not just us smalled boobed gals) see that small boobs rock!!! Why Kate, why?
spot-on
Agreed! more than implants happened in the doctors office that day! WTF?

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Apr 17 2010, 01:26 PM) *
aahh! What happened to her face?!

angie_21
oooohhh nooooooo.. but the photos from the article are very misleading and it's impossible to tell if she's simply gained weight, of for that matter if the woman in the "after" photo is even her. I just did a quick internet search and found no real evidence, though I'm sure it could likely be true.
karategrrl
HELLO LADIES!!!!!!!!

I am FINALLY checking in after a too-long hiatus (work and work and....more work!) I feel like I need a day to read all the old posts and catch up. I just love you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nbdx, I also took up the guitar last year and found my right booblet getting in the way. Too funny.

AND...I thought you all would appreciate this. Hubby took me out to a belated birthday dinner last night and some older dude sitting next to us was STARING at me the whole fucking time, until he and his party left, anyway. I was wearing my mini skirt and knee boots. Hubby thought this was amusing. I was getting a little annoyed after awhile but it goes to show--we can all rock it without the big tits, girls!!! (And I'm 41 too. Hell fucking YEAH.)

HUGS and LOVE going out to all of my fellow booblet sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, about Kate Hudson...if she did, it's SAD. I always loved that brief shot in Almost Famous where she is dancing around topless, tiny perfect titties proud.

I also watched that "Lil Diddies" video on YouTube again this weekend. SO inspiring!!!!! And even more so were the positive viewer comments. One person even said something like, "Stop disfiguring yourselves, ladies (with implants), small breasts are great."
spot-on
Rocking with the big tits? Hell yeah we can! I get those looks a lot lately actually. Which I think is more down to my confidence coming back than my boobs suddenly looking better wink.gif I kinda get self conscious about the looks sometimes like "is something on my face/chest/ass?" and have asked my guy if I have food on me or anything lol (yeah cos I AM that clumsy person who spills food down her!).

I just bought some knee boots! I can't wait for the nights to warm up enough to wear the mini skirts with em! I was sooooo tempted to get this flirty little semi pleated mini skirt last week but put it back last minute. I should have tried it on. 38 is not too old is it? Then I think, hell why try and dress my age, when I don't look it? ROFL!

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Apr 19 2010, 03:39 AM) *
AND...I thought you all would appreciate this. Hubby took me out to a belated birthday dinner last night and some older dude sitting next to us was STARING at me the whole fucking time, until he and his party left, anyway. I was wearing my mini skirt and knee boots. Hubby thought this was amusing. I was getting a little annoyed after awhile but it goes to show--we can all rock it without the big tits, girls!!! (And I'm 41 too. Hell fucking YEAH.)

HUGS and LOVE going out to all of my fellow booblet sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie_21
ooooh miniskirts! I haven't worn one of those since I was 21... I love how I look in them, but they are just so inconvenient. How do you do it? I always end up flashing people left and right, and falling down because I'm trying so hard not to flash people. Also because I bruise my legs at work all the time, and then feel weird walking around looking black and blue. But I have a month before going into the field, so how's this.. I will wear a miniskirt at least once a week, if some of you shy girls throw away the padding at least once a week? No one wants to wear heavy padding in the sweaty summer!
angie_21
Oh yeah, and I know for you girls, no age is going to be too old for a miniskirt! If you look fabulous do it! wink.gif
karategrrl
QUOTE(spot-on @ Apr 19 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Then I think, hell why try and dress my age, when I don't look it? ROFL!

I always think of Tina Turner, rocking her bad self onstage in miniskirts at, like, 67.

I'll never forget being in a store looking at bikinis, overhearing a woman say to her friend, "I'm 26 years old, I have no business wearing that!" Um, since when was 26 old and ancient?

And yeah, not to say that our well-endowed sisters can't look young, but the small breasts do tend to make us look younger, methinks.
spot-on
Very true Karategrrl! Tina Turner still wears mini's too! I think I need to at least try it on next time. The skirts I have are cut short (I don't like long skirts which is a good job cos i look terrible in them!) but summer is coming and booty shorts and mini's will probably be my regular attire! Esp the booty shorts wink.gif

Um I actually think we smallies look 200% better in bikini's at any age! Plus I worked damn hard for this body I am gonna wear a damn bikini regardless of my age!!! Unless I do get into triathlons etc in which case sure I'll wear a wetsuit! lol! I have 2 bikini's that I wear, plus 2 bigger ones that need altering to fit since I dropped 3 sizes. 26 is not ancient! Sheesh then that makes me past it! lol!

Angie - boy shorts save your dignity bigtime! Just enough to cover the butt cheeks but stretchy enough to be comfortable. I bought about 12 pairs from VS last year, best investment ever! No panty line either smile.gif I love boy shorts! For bruises (I feel ya I'm a clumsy woman and end up with at least 1 or 2 bruises when I plan to wear a skirt) then make-up coverup is good, or just go au natural.

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Apr 20 2010, 03:40 AM) *
I always think of Tina Turner, rocking her bad self onstage in miniskirts at, like, 67.

I'll never forget being in a store looking at bikinis, overhearing a woman say to her friend, "I'm 26 years old, I have no business wearing that!" Um, since when was 26 old and ancient?

And yeah, not to say that our well-endowed sisters can't look young, but the small breasts do tend to make us look younger, methinks.

koffeewitch
You guys are my heroes; you effin' rock the lounge! Now that I'm just months from my 37th birthday, I look for inspiration from other women of my age group and from those into their 40s. As the gorgeous, fit Gloria Steinem once said, "This is what 60 looks like". And she looked GREAT.
strongirl
I'm (ahem) 48 and I still love to wear miniskirts and boots and the two in combination. As for age, a couple weeks ago at the hot springs I got seriously hit on by a 26 year old guy who just would not believe me when I told him my age. And the hot springs I go to is clothes optional and I opt not - so he knew what he was getting into, natural booblets and all. On the bruises, Angie - I love to wear a mini with thigh high socks, so the only actual skin that's showing is a couple inches of thigh playing peek-a-boo, but still it's sexy. Plus it's warm - my main reason for doing so here in chilly Colorado.

I don't think the verdict is in yet on Kate H. Nothing definitive that I've seen yet.

I was thinking some more about Heidi Montag's boob job and her inability to hug or run - and I have heard of and known other women who had to stop running post-implant - it's sort of like the modern version of Chinese footbinding. Size distortion of part of a woman's body to satisfy a sexual fetish of some men, which results in a degree of disability for the woman.
auralpoison
Dude, if you can pull it off, I say wear it. Age ain't nothing but a number.

Totally OT, but what hot springs do you go to, Strongirl? We used to love going to Indian Springs because of it's proximity to Central City/Blackhawk & because it's pretty low-key/kinda ghetto. We'd get a cabin, a private bath, massages, etc. But last time I tried to make reservations, I found out that the downturn in the economy meant that they were being rented out some weekends for, uh, swingers parties. Which hey, if that's your thing is fine, but, yeah, I don't want to be rubbing fuck parts with anybody but my own.
karategrrl
"I don't want to be rubbing fuck parts with anybody but my own."

Bwahahahah! "Fuck parts!" love it!

"I got seriously hit on by a 26 year old guy who just would not believe me when I told him my age. And the hot springs I go to is clothes optional and I opt not - so he knew what he was getting into, natural booblets and all."

GO, girl!!!!!!!!!! And you couldn't' pull out your ID 'cuz, like, where would you put it?? wink.gif

"No panty line either. I love boy shorts!"

Another option is thongs/G-strings. I haven't worn anything with more coverage than that in, um...23 years. Hubby calls them "eye patches" and laughs when we pack for vacations--a week's worth of my undies takes up less space than one pair of his. laugh.gif
strongirl
Hey, AP - Orient Land Trust formerly known as Valley View Hot Springs, in the San Luis Valley - google it. It's a 3+ hour drive from Denver and about 2.5 from Colorado Springs. It is my favorite place on the planet. It's family friendly and very rustic/hippy - it's "naturist", not "swinger", and a great place to bask in body acceptance of ALL kinds of bodies (except I don't believe I've ever noticed implants there - small, large, sagging, lactating, surgically removed, but no implants). You can rent cabins or camp or stay in communal lodging.

Karategrrl, I am on the floor laughing over the ID comment! Right! biggrin.gif

starship
Maybe Kate hudson had those injections that some of you have talked about? or new birth control.... It doesnt look like enough of a size difference to me for someone to go through serious surgery for. Although saying that, if i could change my boobs I'd happily pick a similar size too

I'm starting to become kinda happy with the way I look naked. The only problem I still have is that I still worry too much about what other people think. Even though I think my body is ok I know other people dont and that bothers me way more than it should:S. So even if i think I look good in a top braless, i'll still put on a padded bra to go out because I dread other people saying or even just thinking negative things about my boobs. Hopefully if I keep working on the self acceptance I'll eventually not give a crap?

On the knickers topic- I love boyshorts aand g-strings:). I definately make up for not being able to buy pretty bras by OD-ing on pants (not pants as in trousers...I'm English blink.gif )
koffeewitch
I've said this before and I stand by it... Big boobs may look great on a 20 year old body, but later? I look at smaller breasted women and find myself wishing I looked more like them. I exercise fairly regularly and I try to keep toned which helps the girls stay up a bit; but I fear I'm in for a losing battle (and I'm not even "big" breasted; more of a large B/small C average). I say, let them be small and perky. You guys are RIGHT, it does make one have a more youthful figure.
karategrrl
QUOTE(strongirl @ Apr 21 2010, 05:24 PM) *
and a great place to bask in body acceptance of ALL kinds of bodies (except I don't believe I've ever noticed implants there - small, large, sagging, lactating, surgically removed, but no implants). You can rent cabins or camp or stay in communal lodging.

Sounds so wonderful. I've been among a similar vibe at yoga centers and LOVE it. It's a amazing how, among certain social groups, there seem to be different standards of "the norm." Among the fitness model/gym/Playboy centerfold crowd, it's a totally different thing--implants galore.

QUOTE(strongirl @ Apr 21 2010, 05:24 PM) *
Karategrrl, I am on the floor laughing over the ID comment! Right! biggrin.gif

Hee hee. I have to admit this kind of came from my own experience. You know how when you go to tourist traps, the locals try to sell you stuff? Hubby & I went to Dunns River Falls in Jamaica. We did this as a day trip from our cruise ship, so we were taken there by a little tourist van. No lockers at Dunns River, so we had to walk from the van into the park wearing ONLY what we would wear on the falls. So there I was, naked except for the 3 ounces of fabric and string that was my bikini, walking from the van, across the street, into the park and up to the falls. On the way I was accosted by a guy trying to sell me beads. I came THIS CLOSE to saying, "Dude, where the fuck do you think I have any money stashed?" I didn't, though. I was courteous--I know that's how they make their living.

I guess I could have said, "Oh wait a moment," and made a move like I was going to pull something out of my twat or such. laugh.gif He might have given me the fucking beads for free.
crinoline
This is way off topic, but:

I found a burlesque dancer who has strikingly similar coloring (when she's blond) and build as me, and she's actually super foxy!
Ruby Valentine (NSFW)
is an old school bump an' grind dancer who works the small boobies like nothin' else!

Proof positive that girls can be both voluptuous and small boobed!

*sorry for the interruption, I got excited*
nbdx0645
She does the boobie shake really well! I feel compelled to try it.
enfermera
so now, after trashing her for getting tiny implants, they're rumoring that kate hudson might be pregnant, instead. hmph.
spot-on
Hehehe my underwear is pretty much skimpy boy shorts or thongs/G's and that's it. I like boy shorts under short short mini's for decorum sake (yes I'd be that girl that ends up showing her lady parts to all the restaurant bending over to retrieve something off the floor). Something about skirts and thongs that feels so right though wink.gif

Yep for mini's and boots!

spot-on
You go girl! I get told all the time I don't look my age, hurrah for small boobs!

I'd hate to not be able to run or hug! I'm doing a 5K this weekend and plan on doing a 1/2 marathon later in the year! Another reason to not get implants!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Apr 20 2010, 07:48 PM) *
I'm (ahem) 48 and I still love to wear miniskirts and boots and the two in combination. As for age, a couple weeks ago at the hot springs I got seriously hit on by a 26 year old guy who just would not believe me when I told him my age. And the hot springs I go to is clothes optional and I opt not - so he knew what he was getting into, natural booblets and all. On the bruises, Angie - I love to wear a mini with thigh high socks, so the only actual skin that's showing is a couple inches of thigh playing peek-a-boo, but still it's sexy. Plus it's warm - my main reason for doing so here in chilly Colorado.

I was thinking some more about Heidi Montag's boob job and her inability to hug or run - and I have heard of and known other women who had to stop running post-implant - it's sort of like the modern version of Chinese footbinding. Size distortion of part of a woman's body to satisfy a sexual fetish of some men, which results in a degree of disability for the woman.

buttercups
Hey ladies, missed you all! Thanks for posting Ruby Valentine, Crinoline! She is totally hot and if you look like her you are def smokin! You're right she def fits the category of voluptuous- never thought that small boobies could be voluptuous, made me feel great!

I've been feelin kinda self-conscious lately. Not quite sure why, but I've been fighting it at the same time. I think a lot of it is boob envy. I'm jealous that I'll never really feel what anything bigger than a AA will feel like. I just want to know what it's like I guess, and what it would be like to not have to worry about my chest ever. I know I don't have to worry about it, but ya know sometimes you do. So I just think it would be freeing to not have to think about it. I'm sure I'd just be self-conscious about something else though haha, grass is always greener.

Enfermera I hope you're right! I need to believe that Kate did not give into the pressure for some reason. She was my small-boobie hero!

Spot-on you rock, good luck in the 5K!
angie_21
yeah, spring is here (although its supposed to SNOW tomorrow up here in alberta) and the boobies are out in full force. It's kinda weird, I don't know what fashion is like where you all are, but it's a strange cross between porno-hooker, and street bum. I've never seen anything like it. Red vinyl 4-inch heels combined with grey walmart leggings and a baggy t-shirt? dirty ballet flats with a micromini and fishnets? What's going on?!

I'm just so excited to be working in the backcountry all summer. Finally, somewhere my small boobs are a blessing and where the only thing that matters is how much ass I can kick. Hooray! And yeah, implants just wouldn't work out for that. Can you imagine stranded in the boreal forest with a leaky implant?! Hurts to run when a bear is chasing you? eek! As if being female doesn't cause enough problems you don't want to deal with, why make it worse?

i've been marking exams all evening and starting to feel a little crazy.. Can't wait until this month is over!
koffeewitch
Was watching Courtney Love yesterday performing some material from the new album...I really miss her "old" nose. I always thought it made her look iconic and it gave her face more character. I remember when she got her nose and boob job and it was one of those times I had a big feeling of let-down. I usually don't self-identify with celebs. but I hoped that she would have held her ground and refused the knife.
pepper
Did you know implants get affected by the change in air pressure when you fly? My girlfriend has them and she tells me flying is a nightmare, feels like her chest is going to explode. Nice, eh?

Me an' my c cups'll get outta here now. Though after 2 kids I gotta tell ya, I'd trade my softies for those apple hard way-up-high a cups my sister has going on...
koffeewitch
I second that; would trade my Cs for high, firm As any day of the week. Not trying to make anyone feel better, that is just the plain, straight truth.
crinoline
Has anyone seen The Runaways? It's a rock-n-roll film starring two small breasted beauties, Kristin Stewart and Dakota Fanning.
As much as I hate Twilight, I wasn't expecting much from Kristin, but she blew me away. I'm usually straight as an arrow, but I would bend for Joan Jett, because she's enough of a man for me!

Dakota Fanning has always been great, and she certainly doesn't disappoint in her super sexy role of Cherie Currie. She's probably a AA, and she is smokin hot in this film.

Lots of little boobies, and no one wears a bra! I left the theater wnating to take mine off!
auralpoison
US Feds/pediatrician Dr. Pedro R. Jaunarena tried to use dubious Tanner Scale to convict man of child pornography. Yes, the tiny porn gal does have augmented breasts, but she was of age when she did her first porn despite what that Tanner stat spouting doctor (That hadn't even physically examined Ms. Fuentes, I might add.) had to say. More proof that human beings develop at not only different rates, but in different ways. So suck it, Dr. James Tanner!
nbdx0645
That's so awesome biggrin.gif that's so fantastic that she came to the man's trial. PWNT! I hope he files a counter-suit. I hope Australia is listening, as well.

Breasts do not indicate age. Height does not indicate age. Physical appearance does not indicate age. It can only suggest age. Find the facts before you go on your witch-hunt, kthx! So what if we look a little young for our age? We should be allowed to play, too. smile.gif
angie_21
wow. So awesome that she agreed to show up (though it's also great publicity for her that she look so young that she "fooled" a so-called pediatrician). That man should be sued for malpractice and everyone involved for his lost 2 months. with all the bad things that DO happen in the world, with all the troubles women face, why do the people in power focus on the hot-button issues to the point of insanity, at the expense of basic help for rape victims, spousal abuse victims, etc, that are a million times more prevalent?
starship
hmmm. I dunno, looking at that picture and the name she was given etc, she was obviously marketed as some sort of substitute for an underage girl?...is it just me who has issues with these kind of things? Fair enough if a man wants to admire a small-breasted sexy woman...but when her small breasts are deliberately used to simulate child porn i don't really give a crap if she's over 18 or not blink.gif I'm not saying small boobs make you look like a child and shouldn't be seen in porn, but why is it always so blatently aimed towards the paedophiles. mad.gif

on another note- yikes I feel so alone with my small boobs over here:(
angie_21
I actually find that I get really pissed off that people define anything under 18 as pedophilia. There's such a huge difference between being attracted to "underage" girls (which I do find creepy and off-putting) and being attracted to preadolescents (which goes directly into truly nasty criminal and morally twisted territory if the person acts on it in any way). I don't think its wrong for men to indulge their attraction to younger women through fantasy, in a method where no-one underage is actually involved and actually being exploited. At least, not in any way that's any more wrong than all the other types of creepy exploitative porn out there. the fact is the man was doing something 100% legal and got thrown in jail for 2 months with no proof and no good explanation other than sheer prudishness.

Maybe it's just partly a reaction to how when I was younger, I really hated that teenagers were not allowed to be seen as sexually mature and that we were encouraged to maintain our chastity even into the ages of 15-17, for no damn good reason. I know when I was 17 I would've been absolutely thrilled to spend some time with a sexually experienced, attractive and mature guy much older thna myself. Guys my own age were boorish, disgusting, and horrible in bed, and I could really believe my earlier sexual experiences would have been no less memorably awful if the age of the guy I was with had been different. I am not saying it would have been any better, or that men, especially men over say 30, should actually being sleeping with women so much younger than themselves. But I think that the age/number thing should be less important than whether or not the girl is being taken advantage of, how much experience she has, and whether or not she actually wanted to sleep with the guy. It's not like any of these things magically change on your 18th birthday.
pepper
I did read (somewhere long ago so sorry, no source) that there is in fact a link to certain cancers and disorders of the reproductive/sexual organs etc linked to early sexual activity so there mght be a valid reason to abstain until older.
angie_21
pepper, I imagine that would be the relationship between HPV and cervical cancer, which is only a problem if you are having unprotected sex. There was a lot of fuss made about this and I think it's one of the reasons why they tell you to get pap tests done as soon as you become sexually active, even if you're technically still too young to need to worry about it.
pepper
Nope, this was either about immature hormone development or the actual development of the sexual organs not being complete until after age 18 (generally) and sexual activity, intercourse specifically, having a negative impact. I wish I could site it as I'm fairly certain it was a valid source. It was a while back though so you never know if research shows something different now.

Aside from that, from my understanding the only effective protection from hpv is the female condom because it also covers the vulva which is still vulnerable to infection with a male condom.
I don't remember sex seeming so dangerous when I was younger. Maybe I just know better now but these days I'm too scared to fuck, even kissing can give you hep c! I'm freaked right out, what do I tell my kids in a few years? Dammit.
*wrong thread* apologies.
nbdx0645
I get really uncomfortable when legal porn by consenting adults gets placed in jeopardy. In my own personal experience, seeing very small women in pornography really helped me feel better about myself. Porn, in itself, is quite subjective, and it creates different reactions among different people. If an adult wants to play 'dress up' and assume the role of a younger teen, I say "Go ahead!" It's a fantasy, just like hundreds of other porn subjects. I really enjoy being innocent and cutesy in bed. There's something very provocative about resembling a 'first crush.'

There's some crazy shit out there that I don't want to see (Japanese guro (it's rendered gore porn -- google at your own risk), big-fake-boobie-porn, violent porn) and I don't think it's my place to snuff a fetish out because I don't agree with it.
buttercups
I totally know what you mean Starship. It pisses me off too that small boobs are always marketed in the "underage"/"barely legal" section. I wish my body type could be looked at as a woman too, not just as a pedophile's dream. Though I agree that I'm not one to judge other people's sexual fetishes, I have never seen a section in a sex shop for small boobs specifically, if you want small boobs you have to go to the barely legal section- and it does sometimes make me feel like crap too. I mean in my experience the girls that are marketed as "just turned 18" all have the small breasts goin on, why can't we be put in any other category? (not that I want to be a pornstar or anything, but for whatever reason this does piss me off).
karategrrl
QUOTE(buttercups @ May 5 2010, 02:16 AM) *
I totally know what you mean Starship. It pisses me off too that small boobs are always marketed in the "underage"/"barely legal" section. I wish my body type could be looked at as a woman too, not just as a pedophile's dream. Though I agree that I'm not one to judge other people's sexual fetishes, I have never seen a section in a sex shop for small boobs specifically, if you want small boobs you have to go to the barely legal section- and it does sometimes make me feel like crap too. I mean in my experience the girls that are marketed as "just turned 18" all have the small breasts goin on, why can't we be put in any other category? (not that I want to be a pornstar or anything, but for whatever reason this does piss me off).

I do know what you mean. It's a double-edged sword. Small breasts=youthful appearance, which we've discussed here as something most of us get a kick out of. BUT...for many people, whatever is forbidden is more tempting, thus the "barely legal" fetish. I'm attractive because I look youthful, not because I look like jailbait, dammit.
angie_21
I think there's a little bit of something for everyone to hate in the porn industry, from the heavy focus on anal sex to the fake plastic women having fake orgasms, there's really nothing genuinely sexy in the entire business, or at least in the mainstream stuff. (And getting out of the mainstream stuff can be even scarier!) It's mass-produced, cookie-cutter, cheap crap, just like clothes at WalMart and Kraft Dinner, but because there's such a taboo over it and because people are involved, people often see it as an actual reflection of reality. When you eat KD you know you're not eating real food, and most men know when they're watching porn they're not watching real sex, any more than WWE is real wrestling. The "barely legal" stuff is just yet another aspect of all this. When I have talked to men about it, they are just as annoyed by all these things as we are, but because there's no alternative they continue to buy it. Of course I'm sure there are tons of men why do like it, fake tits and anal and all, but these are also the kind of guys who wear Tap Out shirts and go to the bar for UFC night, and I just don't choose to associate with these kind of people.
auralpoison
While I am glad this started a new conversation, I mostly posted it because of that bullshit Tanner Scale. I'd never heard of it outside of here & it just pissed me off to no fucking end when I looked into it.

I always find the institutionalized racism in porn fascinating. It is the only media in which a person's race is constantly referred to, not to mention the myths that are perpetuated.

And to further derail, one of my favorite personal ads of all time:

"Do you have a pornstar appettite for sex?- 42M

Women get upset at men for watching porn but the truth is this is because men get tired of women that are not good in bed. We have fantasies about women and watch fantasy acts in porn because women won't participate in them in real life because most women aren't kinky or adventuorus. Also women in porn seem to enjoy performing oral sex on men but women in real life do not. Why doesn't a woman want to do something knowing that it pleased him so much?

Some women seem to enjoy sex a little bit but most women dont enjoy sex as much as women in porn do even if their acting. Most women forget about sex and don't like it and some women don't have any interest in sex at all. It's not as important to women and they don't want it so they are not good in bed or act uninterested in sex. Women in porn act like a man would want a woman to act in bed, they make it this way to appeal to men. They wear sexy outfits and men are turned on by this so it makes for a better sexual response in real life.

I am looking for an attractive and sexy woman with a pornstar sex drive and a sense of adventure. Maybe it is you? Me: 42, average looking, not ugly, 7 inchs long, 51/2 around, shaved. You must perform oral sex on me until I cum, it is hard to make me cum from oral sex so you will have your work cut out for you. Be dirty and wear your sexiest outfit!

Please attach a current photo with your response.

Brandon"

Fuckin' mouthbreather. I wouldn't fuck this guy with the fuck parts of somebody I had a total life-sworn hate-on for.

Should anybody wish to continue this conversation, the porn thread is here.

PS. I love the UFC. Of course, I always inject a homosexual subtext & hope that they might start making out or that the winner might just get to fuck the loser. But, y'know, I have more issues than National Geographic, so whatevs.

End /derail
koffeewitch
(in response to small breast only being seen in the barely legal section)

I'm hardly the best authority on porn, but when I think of there being a "huge tits" category, it strikes me that what is being said is that really large breasts are an "other" category. Therefore, if huge tits are an "other" it is recognized that most women are somewhere in the A-B-C range (and isn't it the variety that is attractive to many connoseurs of porn)? So, if you are looking for "sexy redheads" or "leggy brunettes", etc. you can expect them to have a variety of breast sizes (and not especially big ones). A lot of porn stars are very thin, and a lot of thin women have smaller breasts (if they haven't gone for implants). Did any of that make sense? I feel like I didn't express myself very clearly... unsure.gif

angie21: I agree so wholeheartedly; I hate so much of the porn industry because it's just so freaking stupid. Honestly I'm either extremely bored by it, or I find it comical in a terrible kind of way. I have to admit, though, I have never really understood the purpose of watching other people get it on, when you can be getting it on (and much better) yourself. I do fear that a lot of people DO see it as a reflection of reality, though. I also hear more people watching the kind of thing that uses increased forms of violence and humiliation for comic effect. More films of women fucking dogs; more films of men raping chickens (and then butchering them for dinner) or women fucking fish and then eating them. I run into more people who claim to find this sort of thing "funny". All I can say, is WTF?!
angie_21
we had a conversation about the tanner scale a while back on this thread, apparently they actually still teach it in some schools (??!!) It just makes no sense whatsoever.

AP for sure I am highly entertained by UFC when it is on at the bar, especially because of the obvious homoerotic aspects to it. I've never seen anything else on TV where 2 men end up in a 69 position about 4 or 5 times in a half hour! But there is a certain class of guy, perhaps they are most prevalent in Alberta, that watch it religiously as a defining part of their manhood.. well, if you've watched UFC I'm sure you've seen these guys too!

I remember seeing a show on the playboy channel (hey, it was free in my hotel room! score!) that spent a half hour talking about "Asian" porn and why american guys have Asian fetishes. It is another one of those things about porn that commodifies women and puts them into pre-defined, consumable categories. It sucks, the idea of porn I think is pretty awesome, and in concept I am very pro-porn because it can be fun and also a good outlet for a person's sexual desires when a willing partner is not around. but unfortunately the reality is pretty bad, and it seems to me, constantly getting worse as people try to out-do eachother and be wilder and kinkier. If only they would focus on actually being sexier. *sigh*

KW, I can't believe some of the stuff out there either, and my boyfriend teases me for always having my safe-search on, but I hate when I stumble across it when all I wanted was to look up this years hairstyles! as much of an open mind as I try to have, the fact that people find stuff like that funny does seem to me like a sure sign of the coming apocalypse.

But anyways, what my point was, somewhere back there, was that if porno is that messed up and that far away from reality, I don't think we smallies should take it personally that small boobs get stuck in the barely legal category, when the whole thing is usually pretty offensive to women in general.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.