Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
newo_ikkin
karategrrl, here is a sports bra with some shape to it. There are a few more on the site but most start at a B cup.
edit: another from a different website

knorl, right on. I've heard so much about how confidence is sexy, and I believe it 100%. I also believe there is a fine line between confident and cocky. But people can tell when you feel good about yourself and I like noticing it in other people. It's like a "good for you!" kind of thing. Also, your avatar creeps me out. =)
knorl05
newo: there is def a difference btwn cocky and confident. one is contrived, the other is natural. i feel cockiness is the result of many things including immaturity, lack of self awareness, modesty, and respect for self and others. but when a woman or man is genuinely confident in the person that they are within, regardless of appearance, that is such an amazing quality to have imo. the truth of the matter is that every person deserves to feel good about her or his self, deserves to feel confident in who they are, believe in their contribution to the world, know their value, live true to whom they are and have the freedom to express all these things. i believe this to be an intrisic right.. although i do realize it is something we may need to learn to cultivate over time. and i think it's a tragedy that some people never get the chance to experience these things.. either due to internal or external conflicts.

also, the avatar, yeah. i dig creepy.

on a side note, that aalingerie website really made me feel stoked about my small titties. the website is very well done and the bras are super pretty. i put on one of my older less padded bras the other day but then quickly put it back in the drawer. my chicken wings, due to my poor posture, tend to stick out further than my boobs sometimes. e-ghad. that's no fun. put trusty waterbra back on. home boy had no idea what i meant when i said i was going to stop wearing water bras.. he's like, you mean there's liquid in your bra? so that's reassuring that he wasnt thinking there was something fishy going on with my bras. huh.gif
karategrrl
Knorl and newo, thanks for the links!!!!! I had totally givenup on finding a workout bra with some "shape" (in other words, one that does not just flatten me the hell out). Looks like they actually have some of these at a store near me, so I am going to check it out!

Knorl, great story you told. Thank you for sharing, really. What a great mindset. I need to be in that place of total confidence more often. It's sexy. Unfortunatly, more often than not, I'm just not in that place. (On my "Top 5" list of things to work on...)

Knorl, your avatar also creeps me out, but I wasn't going to say anything. I thought it was just me. I can be a tad sensitive. wink.gif I just try not to look at it, ha. ohmy.gif

Actually, I've been trying to put one of my own up, but can't seem to master it. I will.
knorl05
ohmy.gif wouldnt want my favorite busties to have to "look away" from my avatar. sadness.
dj-bizmonkey
but baby bunnies are so delictable, knorl! mmmmmmmm.

ETA:delectable? no, delictable looks better, right?
Vendetta
Geez.. never ending obsession. I'm not done yet with obsessing about the lack of breasts. I know I'll get there. It just affects me so much now.. i don't understand why. And they're everywhere, it's so hard to stop thinking about them since I see breasts all the time everywhere. And I have to deal with it getting dressed, taking a bath, being with boyfriend... i'm getting so sick of being this unhappy. Geez, i'm really tired. I wanna stop thinking about it. Better days will come.
starship
anyone else felt like crying when a 12year old relative sprouted bigger breasts than them.... sad.gif
dj-bizmonkey
i don't have any younger female relatives, but my mom and her sister both have much bigger boobs than me. i was so frustrated when i was developing, i couldn't understand why i didn't look like them!

(((vendetta))) you'll get there honey, we all have good days and bad days. but you can't keep having the same negative conversation with yourself. you need to find ways to compliment yourself and congratulate yourself for the good things in your life. otherwise, the nasty thoughts will just circle around and around and around in your head.
newo_ikkin
starship, I was the first of the not-overweight neighborhood kids to sprout breasts, and they all accused me of stuffing. By the next summer the others had all surpassed me. Basically they killed the only moment of boob glory I ever could have had. Bitches. ;-)
karategrrl
QUOTE(newo_ikkin @ Mar 25 2008, 03:46 AM) *
starship, I was the first of the not-overweight neighborhood kids to sprout breasts, and they all accused me of stuffing. By the next summer the others had all surpassed me. Basically they killed the only moment of boob glory I ever could have had. Bitches. ;-)

Lawd, I hear ya. I was, like, the 2nd girl in school to get her period & get hips, but my breasts stopped growing when everyone else's kept going. Sucky!!

Knorl, you are too funny with the Easter avatar! I am the proud mama of 2 bunnies me-self! (See my NEW avatar!)
dj-bizmonkey
the EXACT same thing happened to me. i wonder if there is some kind of correlation. i got my period at 11, my breasts at about 10 and they have stayed the same size ever since. weird.
starship
lol. I dont think Ive ever been ahead of anyone in the breast department, at any point in my life. Id always thought I was just a late bloomer but then comes the point when i realised im not a bloomer at all...
Everyone in my family has quite large breasts. It hasnt exactly helped me but Ive been ok with it as they were all older than me anyway. But now younger relatives are becoming teenagers and have bigger boobs than me already. I know it shouldnt matter but theres something about the fact that there are children around looking more womanly than me that makes me feel embarassed. Its a bit of a strong word but I find it a little humiliating
karategrrl
QUOTE(starship @ Mar 25 2008, 06:16 PM) *
theres something about the fact that there are children around looking more womanly than me that makes me feel embarassed. Its a bit of a strong word but I find it a little humiliating

And annoying! the little buggers all complain that they are "small," too. Harumph! Damn kids...
dj-bizmonkey
i try not to hold it against those girls (like my cousins, who are 15 and both much bigger than me although they complain) because i think every girl that age is disastisfied with her body. plus, they are under the same pressure and media inundation as we are. but still, it IS very annoying. i take comfort in the fact that while they may have the 'womanly' body, i have the 'womanly' experience!
karategrrl
QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Mar 26 2008, 04:14 PM) *
i take comfort in the fact that while they may have the 'womanly' body, i have the 'womanly' experience!

This is true. I was just thinking this morning how hard it was as a teen--I was trying so hard to fit in and didn't have the boldness to do so many things I don't even blink at doing now. Nothing against the younger ladies, though--they have their evolving to do, just as we all do at each stage of life.

Hope everyone knows I was joking with my last post. To all the younger lovelies on the board, we are all so happy to have you here. Personally, I'm happy to offer the body-image support I didn't have at that stage of life. Not to mention it gives me hope to know that there are younger ones out there who look deep enough inside for support as they are, rather than turning to surgery and other unhealthy methods to find "satisfaction" with themselves, which I think is the media message we are shoveling to people at a younger and younger age all the time.
anarch
QUOTE(karategrrl @ Mar 26 2008, 02:21 PM) *
Personally, I'm happy to offer the body-image support I didn't have at that stage of life. Not to mention it gives me hope to know that there are younger ones out there who look deep enough inside for support as they are, rather than turning to surgery and other unhealthy methods to find "satisfaction" with themselves, which I think is the media message we are shoveling to people at a younger and younger age all the time.

Hear, hear!
Vendetta
Yap.. all my younger cousins have bigger boobs than me and I even have this 16 year old who has those awesome knockers. I was the last girl on my school class to develop boobs and well, they never really developed. I just know that at some point girls stopped talking about it, maybe because the late bloomer never grew anything. But at that time I just didn't care, I was so into boy stuff and music, I really never cared about girl stuff until late. But I do remember stuffing my bras and starting wearing padding at like 17 years old and I'm sure I did that unconsciously because I never thought at that time "shit I don't have boobs". At 23 years old, it was like someone turned on some button that has been off almost my entire life. At least, I've been pretty happy about it longer than the majority. I guess that's a good thing.
starship
I dont hold it against them, i hold it against me.

on the subject of young girls' body image- mad
Vendetta
So today i've found an "only child" A cup at Dim. I tried it on. It didn't fit, it was too big. So I guess I'm not even an A cup. I knew there was a reason that I had never tried to find that out. Well, then I guess I don't need a bra. Maybe that's a good thing. Or not.
Vendetta
So today i've found an "only child" A cup at Dim. I tried it on. It didn't fit, it was too big. So I guess I'm not even an A cup. I knew there was a reason that I had never tried to find that out. Well, then I guess I don't need a bra. Maybe that's a good thing. Or not.
karategrrl
Don't feel bad, Vendetta. In my experience, bra sizes vary as much as women's clothing sizes. In my experience, MOST A-cups have no business being labeled as such. I think it really depends on the manufacturer.
dj-bizmonkey
yeah, karategrrl is right. sometimes i put on an A cup and i'm like, 'are you freakin' kidding me?' i really think you should go to a specialty/petite shop. and sometimes i'm a AA and other times i'm an A, i try not to obsess about the arbitrary number/letter assigment of my breasts and focus on the breasts themselves.
neurotic.nelly
(ETA: sorry to barge in on the discussion)

Hello small breast busties,

I haven't read the latest posts, I will, but I wanted to say that the last time I posted I hadn't read the full posts of what was expressed and because of that I went on my tirade about small breasted women being sexy, when really, I think it was out of context. You girls KNOW that already, but insecurities come up and that is what this thread is for. I was at work and there were some pictures posted that were not work appropriate so I didn't read them, and I posted from work, ignorant.

I still have (eta: 2% of the time) insecurities but (eta: when I have them) I pretend NOT. Edited to add: I still will not be posting too much around here, I just wanted to let express myself b/c I had misunderstood what folks around here were posting.

You all rock.

Neurotic.

(Continue with discussion)
Vendetta
There is no such thing as petite shops around here and my quest for A cups ended here, as I went to ALL lingerie stores and only found ONE A cup bra. The look on the face of the seller when she came into the fitting room and saw the bra on me... priceless. I told her before I thought that was too big and she looked at my chest and said "no, it's fine". I laughed and replied that what she was seeing was not my real chest. It all ended with them giving me the most padded B-Cup bras on store saying something to each other like "but she has nothing, it has to have padding" and explaining to me that the padding was going to give me some shape and so on... So I haven't even tried them all and when they asked from outside how was it going I just said... There's way too much tissue on these and got out of there.
I put on some weight. Now I've got a big ass, big hips and thighs and a bigger belly than chest. Argh.
edie52
Vendetta, sounds to me like those women were quite rude and insensitive. I've had similar experiences; I was even sent to the teen section when I asked for AA bras. It can be humiliating, but hold your head up high. And A is NOT an uncommon size. In my experience A through D cups are all common, both on women and at lingerie stores. Outside of those sizes it's harder (my quest for AA ended when I was pointed towards the training bras).

I usually don't wear an A cup either, only when my boobs are a little PMS-y, and even then I only buy ones that are made a bit smaller. If you have H&M where you are definitely try them. Calvin Klein bras are sometimes made small too. Some great websites were posted here, too. But I still don't have much experience buying bras- especially not "real" ones. It was only last year that I realized I could wear a real, underwire bra. I was excited at first, but I realized they're pretty uncomfortable when you're not used to it and don't really need it. Still, as silly as it is, I felt validated being able to walk into a lingerie store and request a size that they would actually have.

So, I've been walking around naked a lot recently (roomies were out of town), and I realized how truly important posture is. My posture is notoriously bad, so I'm not trying to lecture, and I know we've heard it all before, but damn. When I was in high school I slouched way down, on purpose even. For one thing, I was 5'10" by the time I was 14. An even bigger reason, though, was that a friend of mine, who also had really small breasts, had this trademark slouch. I thought it made her boobs look bigger because it made her shirt fold underneath them and gave her a bit of an "underboob." And boys liked her (but probably more because she was pretty and blond and had a nice ass!). So I copied her. I've since realized it was dumb, but I only truly realized how much posture matters in my walking around naked. When I stand up straight the little breast tissue I have stands up and out on my ribcage, and my nipples point to the sky! Not to mention the tummy naturally tucks in, and even your face looks so much better when the head is high and neck elongated. It's yet another thing that I'm making a conscious effort to change. Not only for looks, but health and confidence also.
knorl05
vendetta: i may have posted this in here before, but i had a similar experience my senior year of high school. i went in for a fitting of my dream prom dress, only to have the lady respond to me with disappointment and two shoulder pads per boob. i was like, are you kidding me? i was seventeen with small boobs, i didnt want to show up at my prom with padding that equaled up to a b or c cup. the experience itself was humiliating, but could you imagine how obvious that would have been had i kept the dress? it's like she didnt even care.

edie: awesome point. varying sizes of boobies are normal. horrible that we're made to feel like we've got to be something other than what we are.. but then that's the influence of the media for you. if we were all happy with ourselves, there would be less fixing (aka money spending) going on. dry.gif bs. stand tall, stand proud.
crinoline
I've had similar bad experiences.
When I was being measured for my ballgown, the women measured my breasts three times because they were sure that they had made a mistake. They thought that no one could possibly have a bust that small (less than 30"). According to my measurements, I would be a 30AA, so good luck to me finding that. I ordered a petite version made to my measurements, but they can only cut the bust down to a certain degree (the bodice was entirely beaded) so when I received the dress, it still gaped at the chest. The boutique had a little old lady who did the alterations. When she saw me the first thing she said was "You need boobs." then she left the room to return with two full cup size bra pads, and shoved both INSIDE my bustier. So as though the rest were not humiliating enough, I got felt up by a grumpy little old lady.

Also, a note on lingerie salesladies. I know a girl who worked at Victorias Secret as a "trained fitting expert" and she knew nothing. She attended a half hour vidoetape and then just made it up as she went along. I would guess that the majority of girls working there are the same, they just don't care.
karategrrl
"if we were all happy with ourselves, there would be less fixing (aka money spending) going on."

EXACTLY! The people who "fix"--plastic surgeons, for example--make out like bandits and we buy right into it (pun intended).

I agree on finding bras in the teen girls section. That's typically where I buy mine.

Oh, and a tip I wanted to share with you all--I just bought a bikini bathing suit online from Venus.com. Their "enhancer triangle bra" bikini top in an A fit me well, and was nicely padded--More padding than I typically go for, but surprisingly natural looking. Makes me look like I really have a B cup, without that obvious "I AM WEARING PADDING!" look. (As for the bottoms, do measure yourself and order according to their size chart, not what you normally wear. I ordered a bottom about 3 number sizes below my usual size, and it fits perfectly.)
Vendetta
The sales girl also told me to go to the sport store to look for training bras...
Well, about posture, I realise that when I put my shoulders back, my breasts just disappear.I am left with two nipple rings hanging from my ribcage lol so that doesn't work for me...
I miss my old me.
edie52
Vendetta, I know what you mean about putting your shoulders back. That's what I always believed, and why I slouched so much. But I've realized that even though while standing up straight, the breast tissue does get more spread out, making them look smaller, they still somehow look better, maybe because the person on the whole looks better, and more confident? And also because the breasts, no matter how small, stick out a bit more. I was afraid to stand up straight for the longest time, but, you know... fuck that.
karategrrl
This is a funny thread, one that makes me chuckle at my own silliness...

There was the time I checked myself out naked in a mirror, seated on the floor, and I realized I did indeed have that under-breast crease when I was slouched down! Even then, I pass the pencil test, though! Ha.

And just what is up with that pencil test? I read about that as a teen, not realizing it was kind of a joke, and actually tried it--I let go of pencil, it went crashing down. Was the pencil supposed to magically suspend itself under my practically nonexistent breasts? dry.gif
karategrrl
Oh, and I personally detest the bra store clerks, no offense to anyone here who may be one or knows one. If they are a B-Cup or larger, they just. Don't. Get it.
LilMissStrange
I feel stupid for asking this, but it's really been bothering me...
Do any of you feel like when you wear a padded or underwire-push-up kinda bra that you're 'false advertising'? I only ask this because I recently went on vacation and bought a bikini that had light padding in the cups, but it made me look so much bigger (almost a B cup! Lol!). I only got the padding to hide my nipple piercings from my family, but I ended up liking the way I looked in it and I felt more confident.....Like I was properly proportioned finally, because I have a really big booty. I just can't get over feeling guilty tho. Bascially my whole life I've worn those cotton, nothing to them type trainer bras because they're comfterble and I just figured I shouldn't hide the fact that I have small boobs, but now I want that feeling of confidence again. I'm considering buying a couple of bras that would make me look a little bit busty again but this feeling of guilt is really bugging me....like I shouldn't need padding to feel confident! What do you fellow Busties think? What type of bras do you ladies wear (if any!)?
newo_ikkin
MissStrange, I like to wear bras that just give me some shape. They're "lined" but not padded. My comfy layer-of-fabric bras have been in the back of my drawer lately, also to help hide my piercings from the parents. lol
I guess the type of bra I wear depends on my outfit. I have several tops that I love going braless in, and my girl friends are always jealous that I can do so. =) If I'm just in a t-shirt I'll wear something with a little shape to it.

Bras in general are guilty of false advertisement. No one's breasts keep that shape when they take them off! I'd say a good majority of bras come with some kind of padding, extra fabric, etc. You really have nothing to feel guilty about!
crinoline
Don't worry MissStrange, just like newo said, bras are by nature a shape enhancing garment.
This is the bra I wear most days. It's light and comfortable (and wonderbras seem to be cut more on the petite side), and it just kind of shapes what I have into what I want. It's not hiding, and it's not false advertising to wear the garment of your choice, padding or no.
I usually only go braless in the summer, when it's too hot down here for wires and elastic.
LilMissStrange
Wow you ladies are right! I never thought about it but all bras really do 'change' your breasts in one way or another. Thanks so much for the responses, I feel a lot better about buying some nice sexy bras now. You guys are the best!
knorl05
we'll try this again, last time my comp froze. why i dunno.
................here's the bra i usually wear most days in black. my boobs obviously dont look so huge, but it does give them a nice shape and looks good. oh yeah. AND. if dude is lucky enough to see me naked, he sure as hell better not be petty about what type of bra i wear. so there. wink.gif
LilMissStrange
Wow that is a sexy bra knorl, I want one of those!
Yeah I guess what I'm really worried about is if I wear those types of bras and then I hook up with someone are they gonna be disappointed when they find out that objects aren't as big as they appear. I know that I shouldn't care and that someone who's like that doesn't deserve to be with you, but my self esteem is pretty low right now so I tend to worry about stupid things like that sad.gif
newo_ikkin
Any guy that's ever worried about his penis being too small has no place to talk. =)

And yes, they're should be honored that they get to see us naked!
I always hear a little cheer when changing clothes in front of my boyfriend... just a quiet little "yayyy!" and a big grin on his face.

I'm so excited for warm weather and bra-less-ness!
edie52
Newo, my boyfriend does a little cheer too... sometimes he even says "boobs!" It's a nice reminder that even though I think my breasts are too small, and also unexciting since I see them all the time, they're still special and sexy to him.

LilMissStrange, I've been having the exact same debate with myself about padded bras. I finally decided that I'm going to buy one soon (just haven't gotten around to it, I'm in no rush). Fuck what anyone thinks. Lots of women wear them. I guess my concern was that if you're a B or C cup and you're wearing a padded/push-up bra, it might not be immediately noticeable.... whereas when we wear them they pretty much double in size. Whatever, I have certain shirts that would really benefit from more boobage... nothing to feel bad about, it's not like we're getting surgery!
dj-bizmonkey
whenever i'm changing my bf does the 'yaaaaay' when i'm taking off my clothes and 'aaaaaooooo' (that's supposed to be a sad sound) when i'm puttting them back on. you shouldn't be ashamed to wear a padded bra. sometimes the clothes necessitate it. i wear alot of tube tops and strapless shirts and dress, but if the material is very heavy (beaded, embroidered whatevs) my little boobehs aren't enough to hold it up on their own. that's when i reach for the strapless with just a hint of padding. i like underwire because it gives me shape too. i don't wear alot of padded bras in general though. i think it's the problem of going up and down a size every day, depending on what i'm wearing! i don't wear bras alot in general so that might be part of the problem.

newo that's an EXCELLENT point about bra's in general, even girls with big boobs, when they take off their bra, its not like their boobs just sit there all perky. unless they are like, 14 year old.
karategrrl
The cheering is really cute!!! Thanks for sharing, girls! Usually the Man gets the big dumb grin when he sees me shirtless (I admit, I do tend to take my time changing clothes when he's around, ahem...)

I wear the slightly padded bras ("countoured" is more like it.) I do feel that my clothes look better that way for work, going out, etc. The issue is that going braless flattens me out to where I look smaller than I really am, so it's like I'm trying to get my shape back with the bra. Also, I often have nip erections from hell, so that's not a great office look. wink.gif

Thanks for clarifying, newo, that ALL bras change the boob appearance. Thats' what they do!

Personally, when I have dated someone and felt things were progressing to the point where we would surely be having sex for the first time, I would make a point of wearing my least-enhancing bra (or go braless) at least once, so the guy would KNOW what he was getting. If he stuck around for the grand finale (heh), he would not be surprised, nor I insulted.

Okay, y'all, I have to share a great story. I was out at a club last Sat. and the (female) bartender was falling all over herself trying to get my attention. Turns out, she is a fitness model who is organizing a fitness pageant-type show. She mistook me for a fitness model and wanted me to be in her show! I looked at the show's website and decided (definetely) against it b/c all the women from the past show's pics seem to be the bimbo types--butts lifted, fake boobs, salon-bought tans... I certainly DO NOT want to perpetuate that crap. BUT, I have to say, I am majorly stoked! Like, I obviously am not a big-boobed bimbo, but this woman (who, incidentally, is very likely implanted) thought I looked good enough to do it anyway.

I know, I know, we must not care about anyone's opinion of us but our own...but sheet, when someone does throw you a compliment like that, heck, it's kind of cool.
newo_ikkin
karategrrl no joke!! We took my buddy to a strip club for his 18th birthday and while we were there one of the strippers said to me "You should totally come out to our amateur night Tuesday!" As creeped out as I was, it was still flattering.
I had a modeling agency once approach me for an open try-out they had coming up. I know it had nothing to do with my face or breasts lol. I'm just really tall and skinny. So to relate this to the topic: I don't think I've ever felt like I've been overlooked because of my breasts. Or at least I can't peg it to any one incident.
karategrrl
QUOTE(newo_ikkin @ Apr 4 2008, 05:18 PM) *
karategrrl no joke!! We took my buddy to a strip club for his 18th birthday and while we were there one of the strippers said to me "You should totally come out to our amateur night Tuesday!" As creeped out as I was, it was still flattering.
I had a modeling agency once approach me for an open try-out they had coming up. I know it had nothing to do with my face or breasts lol. I'm just really tall and skinny. So to relate this to the topic: I don't think I've ever felt like I've been overlooked because of my breasts. Or at least I can't peg it to any one incident.

Yeah, the strip club thing would creep me out as well (no insult meant to anyone), but yeah, it's still somehow flattering!

The fashion modeling world is generally much more accepting of smaller chests--though, of course, not the rest of the body, as many women are well aware. wink.gif
karategrrl
PS:

Newo, LUUUV your avatar.
LilMissStrange
Thanks for the great posts ladies. Reading this board is always a boost smile.gif While most fitness models and strippers seem to be surgically enhanced there are some small busted ladies representing, and the ones I've seen are hot, hot, hot!

karategrrl: That is great advice for the next time I'm dating someone, I will definately do that. Thank you!
anarch
yay for all the positive small-boob-lovin'!

My guy goes "Yay!" too when I take my top off. & gawks. & tries to cop a feel. Thank cod for partners like this - they're worth sorting through the superficial, conventional, crap guys for. (eew just had a memory of noticing weevils in the bowl of Quaker Harvest Crunch I was eating, because for years after that my older brother & I poked through every bowl of cereal we ate looking for little black specks with legs & white larvae...sorry that belongs imore n the Grossies thread!)

love you ladies.
starship
sometimes all this boob fuss seems so silly.

my bra depends on what im wearing. i prefer to just wear moulded cups if i can to give a nice shape without making me feel a complete fraud (plus its snowing at the mo' so nips ahoy). but a lot of the time i end up wearing something more padded because it looks better with what im wearing:/. although at home or if im wearing a big baggy jumper etc then i go braless. I dont really wear 'normal' bras because they dont make much difference to how my breasts look under clothes so i might as well just go without.

lol i do the same as karategrrl with the new partner/bra fiasco. Its tough sometimes because you want to look your best and most sexual at times like that. I dont see it as for the guys sake or anything, i mean, its not like they wear spandex pants so we can size them up first. But it means that when it comes to it my mind isnt just focused on my breasts and his reaction

sounds like everyone on here is pretty hot with all the modelling/stripper comments and whatnot. yay for small-boobed hotties smile.gif

ive given up on trying to put on weight for extra boobness. i only seemed able to gain weight on my neck haha. i suddenly have all these extra chins if im caught at a bad angle. what the hell.

some of you have mentioned buying bras in the teenage department. somehow id never even thought of that :/. Im gonna have a look when im next shopping though. most of the clothes made for teen girls are mini versions of adult clothes anyway so there probably wont be much difference from the bras i normally buy..

edie52
Starship, me too! Any weight I gain my body puts into constructing another chin! Either that, or jiggly upper arms. The tummy is always a favourite as well.
beck
just delurking to say to any London BUSTies (starship?) - there is this new underwear shop on Oxford Circus where Shelley's used to be that you might like. I'm pretty small busted normally but am pregnant and my boobs have grown a bit so I needed some new stuff (although I am not big enough for any actual maternity underwear rolleyes.gif ).

Anyway, i think they are a french or italian company and their sizes are much more geared up to smaller busts - they size from 1-5 - I'm now a full B-cup and I was a size 4 (with 5 being the largest they sell) - so the majority of their range would probably be a good fit on a A or AA cup and those with small frames.

Underwires are uncomfortable for me at the moment, but their non-wired bras were still flattering, I even got a sports bra that gave me a nice shape, which is very rare!

here is a link...
http://www.regentstreetonline.com/RegentSt...nel/Tezenis.htm

and just wanted to say small boobs are much hotter than big ones! tight or low-cut clothes look sexy rather than slutty, and it creates an impression of being slimmer overall. as far as i'm concerned, large ones attract the kind of attention i do not want. i'll be happy to get back to my usual size - the only challenge is keeping the bottom half of me in line with the slimline top!

relurks...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.